关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

摩登家庭 -第5季第1集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语-打印-word版

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-03-03 07:18
tags:

-

2021年3月3日发(作者:bowl怎么读)



What's all this? I said one suitcase.


拿这么多干嘛



说了只能带一个箱子



I need choices, Jay.


我需要各种备选衣服





Colombia's not one of your more formal nations.


在哥伦比亚没必要那么讲究吧



The guy on their money is sitting in a lawn chair.


有钱人坐在躺椅上都行



Ay. I cannot believe that my little baby's leaving me.


真不敢相信我的小宝贝要离开我了



You know, I left the glass doors open downstairs.


我忘了关楼下的玻璃门了



So right now, your actual baby may be leaving you.


所以现在你真正的宝贝可能正在离开你呢



One robe.


睡袍只能带一件



I guess we know what everyone


我猜第二天早上大家都要



will be talking about my second morning there.


议论我连续穿同一件睡袍了



Manny is visiting Gloria's family for about a month, I hope.


曼尼要去歌洛莉亚老家待一个月



I just gotta get him on a plane before


我得趁歌洛莉亚情绪崩溃



Gloria has a meltdown and changes her mind.


改变主意前



把他送上飞机



'Cause if he doesn't go to Colombia,


因为如果不把他送去哥伦比亚



Colombia comes to me.


整个哥伦比亚就要找上门了



It happended before.


先前的惨痛教训历历在目



Oh, my god.


我的天啊



- Oh, my god! - What?! -


天呐


-


怎么啦



Oh! It's mitchell. We won.


是米奇尔



我们赢了



Ay, that's great! What we won?


太好了



赢什么了



It's fantastic. We've waited so long.


太棒了



我们等了那么久



What did we won?!


赢什么啦



The supreme court ruling. Gay marriage is legal.


最高法院裁决判定同性婚姻合法



Ay! Congratulations!


恭喜恭喜



Thanks, Gloria.


谢了



歌洛莉亚



Can I talk to Cam?


能让小卡接电话吗





Uh, yes. Hold on.




等下



Thank you. Thank you. Yeah, it's Mitchell.


谢谢



谢谢



是的



是米奇尔



Hi. Hey.






I gotta go. But can you believe this finally happened?


我得挂了



你能相信这终于成真了吗



I know. It's amazing. We'll celebrate tonight.


是啊



太棒了



晚上要庆祝一下



- I love you. - Celebrate what? -


我爱你


-


庆祝什么



Oh. Well, Jay, hold on to your hat.




坐稳了



But as of today in California,


从今天开始



在加州



it's legal for a man to marry another man!


法律认可同性婚姻啦



Ew. He threw up.


他吐了



He just needs some time to get used to the idea, honey.


他只是需要点时间来接受



亲爱的



It's so great, Cam.


太棒了



小卡



Yeah, I'm happy for you guys.


是啊



真替你们开心



Gloria, Manny needs his birth certificate


歌洛莉亚



曼尼需要出生证明



to re- enter the country.


才能重新入境



Any idea where it is?


知道在哪吗



I don't know.


我不知道



Oh, that's right. He leaves today. You must be a wreck.


对哦



他今天就走了



你一定很不舍



She's not a wreck. She's a rock.


她没事的



她很坚强



Now, I looked, and it's not in the safe.


找过了



没在保险箱里



This one had her first sleepover last week.


莉莉上周第一次在朋友家过夜



I just had to tough my way through it.


我鼓励自己要坚强



挺过了一晚



He picked me up in the dark.


他半夜去把我接回家了



I can't find that birth certificate anywhere, Jay.


哪里都找不到出生证明





Maybe it's a sign and --


也许这是个预兆



It's a sign we need a refresher meeting


是个预兆提醒我们要重新讨论





on what goes in the safe.


保险箱里应该放什么



Here's a preview -- no shoes.


先给你透露一点



不能放鞋



Look, I looked online,


我上网查了



and we can get a copy if we go to the courthouse.


我们可以去法院要个复印件



That's what we're gonna do. In the car.


就这么办



上车



We'll be back in an hour.


我们一个小时后就回来



Hey, Cam. Congratulations. Go, gay marriage.


小卡



恭喜



同性婚姻万岁



He did it again.


他又吐了



Ay, si?


是吗



Okay. Well...


好吧



So tell me, Cam.


跟我讲讲



小卡



How does it work when it is between two men?


你们男男之 间是怎么



攻做





Well, I don't really feel comfortable


我觉得在莉莉面前



talking about that... in front of Lily.


谈论这种事不太好吧



I know how that works.


我知道你们怎么做的啦



I rented the wrong movie once.


有次我租错碟了



Did you see


你看过《



大根



游戏》吗



Did you see


恶搞阿尔


·


帕西诺主演的《大 亨游戏》



Uh, no.


没有



- Why don't you go play? - What I mean is, -


你先去一边玩


-


我的问题是



who proposes to who?


谁该向谁求婚呢



I don't know. We've talked about it, if it ever became legal.


我不知道



我们谈过如果合法了要怎样



Okay, and now it is. So are you going to do it today?


现在成真了



你今天要求婚吗



Well, it just happened.


才刚刚宣布



I haven't really had...


我还没有


...


Oh, you have to do it today.


你一定要今天求婚





Every couple deserve a beautiful proposal story.


每对爱人都应该有段美好的求婚故事



Well, I have always adored my mom and dad's story.


我一直很羡慕我爸妈的求婚故事



He plowed


我爸用犁在我妈窗外的雪地里



right outside of her window.

犁出了



你愿意嫁给我吗


< p>
几个字



And then he tried to re-create it


他们结婚


25

< p>
周年时



for their 25th wedding anniversary.


他想再重现那个场景



But there was no snow, so he burned it into a cornfield.


但当时没下雪



他把字烧在玉米地里了



Bad idea.


大错特错



You know, but mama did get a second ring out of it


但我妈确实因此又得到一枚戒指



with the F.E.M.A. money.


用紧急事务管理署发的救援金买的



Ay, I wish I also had a romantic story.


我多希望自己也有浪漫的故事



One day, we were watching tv before dinner,


那天



我们在饭前看电视



and Jay says,


杰说



曼尼



把东西给我



And Manny gives him the ring.


曼尼就把戒指递过去了



I mean, I was very happy, of course,


当然



我很开心



but it is not the best story.


但我总想经历更好的故事



At least Javier was on top of a dolphin.


至少哈维尔还是骑着海豚求婚的



Soldiers talk about that moment when they shut off,


战士们总谈论将一切抛之脑后的那一刻



when the war finally wins.


在战争终于结束的时候



- Get down! - Shut up! -


蹲下


-


闭嘴吧你



I can't see the tv!


我看不到电视了



Turn the fan on!


把风扇打开



Oh, stop yelling! My head's going to explode!


别鬼叫了



我脑袋都要炸了



For me, that moment is


对我来说



那一刻就是



four days into summer vacation.


暑假开始的第四天



Hey, honey. What's up?


亲爱的



怎么了





Do you remember when summer meant fireflies


你还能想起当夏天只有萤火虫



and cutoff shorts and ice-cream trucks?


热裤以及冰淇淋的时候吗



Well, one out of three.


我有其中之一



We'll get our time. They're all going away at some point, right?


会有时间的



他们都要出门的



对吧



Yeah, Haley's got her beach trip,


是啊



海莉要去海滨



and Alex is doing Habitat for Humanity,


艾丽克斯要参加国际仁人家园活动



and Luke has camp.


卢克要去露营



If I remember,


没记错的话



I think we have six hours totally kid- free on...


我们有六个小时清静独处的时间



oh, the 14th.


就在


14


号那天



Hey, if we moved Alex's flight,


如果我们更改艾丽克斯的航班



we could have, like, 10 or 12 hours.


我们就能 有


10



12


个小时了



Dream bigger, hot pants.


有点野心



热裤男



Step aside.


靠边



Sometimes I don't know if I love how much I fear Claire,


有时我不知道自己是喜欢怕克莱尔的感觉



or fear how much I love her.


还是怕自己太爱她



22nd to the 8th for Alex,


把艾丽克斯从


22< /p>


号调到


8




Luke to the 14th,


把卢克调到


14




Haley gets a day there.


把海莉调到这天



- Come on. - That's it, beautiful mind. -


好嘞


-


就是这样



真是大智慧



Harness that crazy into something positive.


化疯狂为美好



Shh! If I can get Alex to move her Habitat for Humanity


如果能让艾丽克斯把仁人家园活动的地点



from Oklahoma to Sacramento


从俄克拉荷马州调到萨克拉门托



and Luke to move his camp session,


再让卢克更改露营的日期



they will both overlap with Haley's vacation,


他们就会和海莉的出游时间重合





and I just bought us seven kid-free days.


那样我们就有


7

< p>
天自由时间了



- Witchcraft! - Yes. -




< br>


成金啊


-


是的



I've outdone myself, Gloria.


我崇拜死自己了



歌洛莉亚



I booked the restaurant from our first date,


我订了我们第一次约会的餐厅



the same table overlooking the ocean,


依然是那张能俯瞰大海的桌子



and I'll do it at sunset,


我会在日落时分开口



which I've recently discovered is my ideal lighting.


我最近发现日落时的光线最衬我了



That's so romantic.


真浪漫啊



I know! Isn't it?


是啊



很浪漫吧



Oh, okay. Oh, that's Mitchell.


是米奇尔打来的



Gotta go.


我要挂了



Oh, don't let him hear the excitement in your voice.


别让他听出来你有多兴奋



You're right. You're right.


你说得对



说得对



- What? - I'm at that coffee shop on 3rd, -


说话


-


我在三街的咖啡店



and I forgot my wallet.


我忘记带钱包了



Can you come bail me out?


能来救我吗



Ugh. Isn't this convenient?


怎么这么巧啊



It actually was. I was only two blocks away.


其实真的很巧



我离那里只有两条街



But when I got there, I realized it was all a ploy


但我到了以后



发现是他为了求婚



so he could propose.


耍的小伎俩



But it was so sweet,


但他这么做真贴心



I just decided to ditch my plans and let him do it.


我决定放弃自己的计划让他先下手了



Mitchell, I'm so sorry,


米奇尔



太抱歉了



But there is a massive pileup on the 405,


< br>405


公路上发生了严重追尾事件



and, well, I have to go pick up Lily.


我得去接莉莉了



And maybe you could just call Claire or something?


也许你可以给克莱尔打电话求助





Cam, Cam, I got, like, 50 cents to my name.


小卡



小卡



我大概还剩

< br>50


美分



Have you decided on a tea?


你决定点什么茶了吗



Do they all cost the same?


价格都一样吗



Yeah.


好吧



Look at that line.


好长的队啊



Probably everybody getting their gay marriage license.


大家可能都来领同性结婚证书了



I think it's just called a marriage license.


那好像就叫结婚证书吧



Yeah, I don't know.


那个



我也说不清



Maybe we should go home and forget about it.


也许我们该回家



不去了



What?


什么



I've been reading up on some of those tropical diseases --


我最近在阅读一些热带疾病的资料



Malaria, yellow fever, rabies.


疟疾



黄热病



狂犬病



I'm high risk, Jay.


我属于高危人群





I'm a big hand shaker.


我喜欢与人握手



You're fine. You've had all your shots.


没事的



你注射过所有疫苗了



And that Paco Rabanne will scare away any mosquitoes.


而且你喷的帕科香水会吓跑蚊子的



Jay, I'm scared.




我害怕



I'm not sure I want to go through with it.


我不确定自己想不想去了



We didn't drive all the way down here for that piece of paper


我们开了这么远的路来拿证明



for you to get cold feet at the last second.


可不是为了让你临阵脱逃的



And what happened, anyway?


到底发生了什么事



You've been looking forward to this day for months.


你几个月来一直很盼望这一天



I know. But maybe we should wait until next year.


我知道



但也许我们该等到明年



I'm still kind of young to be doing this.


我现在还太小了



We're not waiting.


不能等



I already paid for you, and your mother signed off.


我已经付钱了



你妈妈也签字了





This is happening.


就这么定了



Great day, huh?


好日子



是吧



- Hello! - Oh, thank god. -


我来了


-


谢天谢地



I've had so many cups of tea,


我喝了好多杯茶



they gave me my own one of these.


他们给了我专属的厕所钥匙



Ohh. Here you go.


给你



So congratulations on the whole marriage thing.


恭喜你们终于可以合法结婚了



- How amazing is that, right? - Yeah. -


太棒了



对吧


-


是啊



We gonna hear some big gay wedding bells soon?


你们很快就要举办一场同性恋婚礼了吗



Ah, well, just wedding bells.


叫婚礼就可以了



Yeah. Yeah, of course. We've always talked about it.


当然啦



我们总是讨论这事



But, you know,


但你知道的



it's just -- just a matter of finding the right timing.


只是要找到合适的时机



And then there -- there's a couple of other factors --


还有其它的一些因素



the tax implications and estate planning.


税务影响和财产规划



Oh, stop. I'm swooning.


打住



我都要晕了



I'm just being practical.


我只是从实际考虑



You're the same way.


你也是这样的人啊



You -- you told Phil to take back your engagement ring


你叫菲尔退掉订婚戒指



and buy you a washer/dryer.


买台洗衣烘干机



Well, don't put this back on me. Come on.


别扯到我身上来



拜托



What is Cam's biggest complaint about you?


小卡最不满意你哪一点



You're not romantic.


你不浪漫



This is your opportunity.


现在是你翻身的大好时机



Mitchell, you should go home tonight


米奇尔



你今晚回家



and surprise him with a big, splashy proposal.


隆重地向他求婚



给他一个惊喜





He would really like it if I proposed to him.


如果我向他求婚



他会很开心的



I guess I could stop after work and pick up a card.


我想下班后我可以去买张卡片



- And... - Oh, my god. You're hopeless. -


然后


-


天啊



你简直无可救药



- I know. - Mitchell, okay. -


我知道


-


米奇尔



- This is what you do. - Oh, boy. -


你要这样做


-


天啊



It really should be your own idea, though.


但是该由你自己想主意



No! Come on, come on. I need help. Please?




拜托



我需要帮助



求你了



Fine. Okay.


好吧



Tonight, you cook him his favorite meal.


今晚



你给他做他最爱吃的菜肴



You open the best bottle of wine.


开一瓶最好的红酒



And just as the two of you are sitting down to enjoy it,


当你们坐着品味美酒时



you break up with him.


你和他分手



What? Why?


什么



为什么



Because then, as he is at his lowest,


因为在他伤心欲绝的时候



you pop the question.


你突然求婚



He goes from agony to ecstasy!


他会从痛苦不堪变成欢天喜地



It's so romantic.


多浪漫



You're kidding, right?


你在开玩笑



对吧



More traditional? Okay.


你想要更传统的吗



好吧



All right. You look into his eyes...




你深情凝视他的双眼



And you say,




我去看了医生



He found a small dark mass.


他发现了一小块黑色的东西



What are you?


你什么毛病啊



And then just as he begins to cry,


当他开始哭泣时



you pull out a black box with a ring in it.


你拿出一个装着戒指的黑盒子



There's your small dark mass!


这就是那个黑色的东西





It's genius!


这主意太天才了



Y-you're a disaster.


你真是个灾难



You could go the disaster route, too.


你也可以走灾难路线



Did you ever hear how I told Phil we were gonna have Luke?


你听过我是怎么告诉菲尔我怀上卢克的吗



I said,


我说



每天都有成千上万的儿童死去



Dad?




I'm sorry. Was I being proud of you too loud?


抱歉



我太为你自豪而吵到你了吗



What are you doing?


你在干什么



Going off to habitat, helping all those people.


做仁人家园志愿者



去帮助别人



Honey, I'm speechless.


乖女儿



我简直无语凝噎了



Thanks. I just thought it was --


谢谢



我只是觉得那


...


But are we sure about Oklahoma?


但你确定要去俄克拉荷马州吗



There's so many needy people right up in Sacramento.


在萨克拉门托就有许多需要帮助的人



And it's driving distance.


从家开车就能到那里



I already signed up for my work detail,


我已经确认了我的工作细节



and I've been e-mailing with my tentmate.


也开始和同住一个帐篷的人邮件联系了



Yeah. No, you're right.


是啊



你说得对



I guess it's just...


我想只是


...


No.




Never mind.


算了



What is it?


怎么了



No, it's stupid.


没事



这太愚蠢了



I've just never been so far away


只是我以前从没



from my baby girl before.


离我的小女儿这么远



Not now, waterworks. Not now.


现在别哭啊



别哭



Oh, daddy.


老爸





You okay, dad?


你还好吗





Oh, hey, buddy. Never been better.


你好啊



孩子



我很好



You're so thoughtful.


你真是体贴



I'm gonna miss that when you go off to camp on the 14th.



14


号去露营后我会想念你的好的



Little Wiffle golf?


来打威浮高尔夫吗



Wait. I cant't go to camp on the 14th.


等等




1 4


号没法去露营



I have to go when Carly's going.


我得和卡莉一起去



Who's Carly?


卡莉是谁



She's this girl I like, and she's here right now.


她是我喜欢的女孩



她就在客厅呢



Well, all the more reason to change camp sessions.


那就更应该改变露营的日期了



Absence makes the heart grow fonder. It's foolproof.


小别胜新婚嘛



这是不会错的



Not this fool. Forget it.


这次会错



你别想了



What about all the new girls you're gonna meet?


你还会遇见很多新女孩的



You're only 14.


你才


14




Do you really want to be tied down?


现在就想吊死在一棵树上了吗



Yes!


是的



Oh, Luke, watch. I-I got it. Okay.


卢克





我会了





Okay.




Nice!


真棒



Oh, hi, Mr. Dunphy.


您好



邓菲先生



Sorry we moved the furniture around.


抱歉我们搬开了家具



I was showing Luke


我给卢克表演了



the flip I did at tumbling sectionals.


我在翻筋斗地区赛上做的动作



Oh, no. That's my mom.


不好



是我妈妈来了



But I can leave you guys this old movie I brought over.


但我可以把我带来的这部老电影留给你们



It's called


电影名是《辣身舞》





Never let her go.


千万别放开她



Hey, Carly's mom. Phil Dunphy.


你好



卡莉妈妈



我是菲尔


·


邓菲



Big fan of your daughter.


你女儿的铁杆粉



- Thank you. - Get off me! -


谢谢你


-


放开我



So, yeah, heads up. Luke's got to change his camp session.


听我说



卢克得改变露营的日期



- You guys may want to do the same. - No. -


你们能不能也改一改


-


不行



My husband and I have been working the white board all week,


我丈夫和我这周都在算计日程



and we just bought three days away from that.


好不容易能离开这些熊孩子三天



- It wasn't even me! - Bank it! -


又不是我干的


-


你也打过去



Carly!


卡莉



Okay, Manny, remember, as soon as you land,


曼尼



记住



你下了飞机



watch out for Malaria.


就留神点玛拉莉亚


[

< p>
疟疾


]


Why? I got a shot for that.


为什么



我打过疫苗了



Can we hurry this up?


我们能快点吗



No, I'm talking about your cousin Malaria.




我说的是你表姐玛拉莉亚



She's coming to pick you up, but she might have Rubella.


她去接你



但她可能带露贝拉一起去



- What? - That's her daughter. -


什么


-


那是她女儿的名字



But make room in the car


但在车上离她远点儿



because she could have diphtheria.


因为她可能有白喉



Who's diphtheria?


谁是白喉



Ay, Manny, diphtheria is a disease.


曼尼



白喉是一种病



That's why I want you to be apart from her in the car.


所以我要你在车上离她远点儿



Okay, let's go. Gloria, better say goodbye here.


好了



走吧



歌洛莉亚



该告别了



He's got to hurry to get through security.


他得抓紧去过安检了



- But there's no line. - For now. -


又没有排长队


-


马上就要排了



A senior tour bus just pulled up.


一队老年人旅游团刚到



-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-03-03 07:18,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/697710.html

摩登家庭 -第5季第1集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语-打印-word版的相关文章

  • 爱心与尊严的高中作文题库

    1.关于爱心和尊严的作文八百字 我们不必怀疑富翁的捐助,毕竟普施爱心,善莫大焉,它是一 种美;我们也不必指责苛求受捐者的冷漠的拒绝,因为人总是有尊 严的,这也是一种美。

    小学作文
  • 爱心与尊严高中作文题库

    1.关于爱心和尊严的作文八百字 我们不必怀疑富翁的捐助,毕竟普施爱心,善莫大焉,它是一 种美;我们也不必指责苛求受捐者的冷漠的拒绝,因为人总是有尊 严的,这也是一种美。

    小学作文
  • 爱心与尊重的作文题库

    1.作文关爱与尊重议论文 如果说没有爱就没有教育的话,那么离开了尊重同样也谈不上教育。 因为每一位孩子都渴望得到他人的尊重,尤其是教师的尊重。可是在现实生活中,不时会有

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任100字作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任心的作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文
摩登家庭 -第5季第1集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语-打印-word版随机文章