关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

摩登家庭 -第2季第2集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-02-26 13:44
tags:

-

2021年2月26日发(作者:秩序)



How could we don't have the same number of containers and lids?


怎么盒子和盖子的数量不对应呢



Why would they ever get separated?


它们怎么会分开呢



Built-up resentment, money issues,


可能感情不和



也可能经济问题



met a younger lid.


还可能跟年轻的盖子跑了



Mom, where's my science homework?


妈妈



我的科学作业哪去了



Uh, it's over there on the table.


就在那边的桌子上



So, Alex, honey, what's going on?


艾丽克斯



宝贝



最近怎么样



Anything exciting?


有啥新鲜事吗



No.


没有



- Any boys? - No. -


有喜欢的男孩吗


-


没有



I'm feeling a little bit disconnected


我觉得我和艾丽克斯之间



from Alex right now.


有代沟了



Last week, I picked up her cellphone,


就在上周



thinking it was mine.


我错拿了她的手机



And I accidentally read a few flirty text messages


无意中看到几条暧昧短信



that were probably from a boy in her class,


如果是她班上的某个男生干的



which is fine.


那也就罢了



Or they're from a drifter.


就怕是哪个混混发的



Come on, isn't there something


来嘛



你就真没啥



you want to share with your mommers?


要告诉你


马马



的吗



Yeah. Don't call yourself




别自称



马马



He blew his lid when she tried to contain him.


盒子想上盖子



盖子爆发了



Okay. What do you think?


你觉得这件怎么样



时间轴:向日葵的星



后期


&


特效:


WiLL


总监:君君



爱爱



翻译:扣扣



大卫熊



四月海



东方


Vkvicky


校对:夏沫心



时间轴:向日葵的星



后期


&


特效:


WiLL


总监:君君



爱爱






-I like it. -But you don't love it. -


我喜欢


-


但不是特别喜欢



No, I do. I love it.


谁说的



我爱死它了



- As much as you loved the other one? - Ooh. -


和刚才那件比


-




Okay. Mm.


好吧



The house is on fire. I only have time to grab one shirt.


房子着火了



我只来得及拿一件衬衫



Which one do I take?


我选谁



The correct answer is take Lily.


带上莉莉才是正解



After that.


那之后呢



Uh, okay, the blue one.


好吧



拿蓝色的那件



Because the gray one washes me out.


因为我穿灰色的显胖



No, no. Cam, you -- you can't go wrong here.


不不不



别误会



小卡



Everything you've tried on looks great.


你不管穿什么都美翻了



I love you in both of them.


两件都好搭你



Oh, you're so nice to me.


还是你疼我



Mitchell has a problem with public displays of affection.


米奇尔不喜欢在公众场合亲热



Um, I remember once at a new year's eve party,


我记得有一年的新年派对上



stroke of midnight, he high-fived me.


零点钟声一响



他和我击掌庆祝



Two problems with that --


两个问题



One, gays don't high-five.


首先



同志不击掌



Two, gays don't high-five.


其次



同志不击掌



I'm home!


我回来啦



Mmm, what smells so good?


烧什么呢这么香



I'm making chunchullo, a traditional Colombian dish,


我在做圈圈肉



哥伦比亚名菜呢



for dinner with the family tonight.


为了今晚的家庭聚餐准备的



Chunchullo.


圈圈肉



What is that -- like, uh, tacos?


那是啥



跟玉米卷差不多吗





Yes, like tacos.




就跟玉米卷似的



No, it isn't.


才不是呢



- It's the small intestine of a pig. - Oh, Geez. -


这是猪肠做的


-


我的老天爷



Why can't we eat regular food like normal people?


我们就不能像其他人一样吃正常点儿吗



I told you, Jay.


我跟你说过滴





My grandmother, who rests in peace,


我那远在天国的奶奶



has been coming to me in my dreams,


曾经托梦给我



telling me that I'm losing touch with my roots.


告诫我不要忘本



See, this is awkward,


你看



这下尴尬了



because my dead uncle joe told me to have steak tonight.


因为我死了的叔叔告诉我今晚该吃牛排



No, no, no, Jay. Have some respect.


不不不





放尊重点



My grandmother can hear you.


我奶奶能听见你滴



What do you mean, she can hear us?


什么意思



她能听到我们吗



Well, in our culture,


是这样滴



在我们的文化里



we believe that the dead are all around us.


我们相信死者的灵魂就在我们身边



She's right, Manny.


她说的对



曼尼



She could be right here,


可能现在她就在你背后



her bony fingers reaching out from the grave.


从坟墓里伸出她那瘦骨嶙峋的手指



Yeah, keep it up, Jay.


厉害哦





继续忽悠呀



There's already one dead person in this room.


这房子里已经有一个死人了



You want to make it two?


你也想死是哇



I'm sorry. I've got a printer to install.


我错了



我去装打印机



Oh, Gloria, have your grandmother


歌洛莉亚



麻烦让你奶奶



run me up an iced tea in about 10 minutes.


十分钟后给我拿杯冰红茶来



Yeah, she has a better chance of making that work than you!


是啊



她要活着滴话干得比你好





Why don't you save us the stomping and the swearing and call Phil?


你打电话给菲尔啊



省得一会你搞砸了又叫又骂



He's good at that stuff.


他这方面比较牛



Better than me?


能有我牛



Phil's not better than me at anything,


菲尔任何方面都没我牛



Except maybe making that stupid sound with his mouth.


他也就只会怪叫啥的



A what, what




咋样



You spit on me.


你口水喷我脸上了



Haley, honey, um, I need you to do something for me.


宝贝海莉



来帮我个忙



Ugh. Mom, my arm hurts.






我手痛



Why don't you find out what it is


你都不知道我找你啥事



before you start making up excuses to get out of it?


着急编瞎话干嘛



Okay, what is it?


好吧



说吧



I need you to talk to your sister.


我要你去和你妹妹谈谈



I think that there's something going on with her and a boy.


我觉得她和某个男孩子有暧昧



So?


然后



So, I am your mother, and it is my job to make sure


然后



我是你们的妈妈



that you girls don't get involved with a predator.


确保你们不被坏蛋给剥皮吃了



Okay, mom, stop watching


得了吧



妈妈



别再看新闻联播了



And why can't you just talk to her?


你自己怎么不去和她谈



I have tried to talk to her.


我试过了



I -- she won't talk to me. You know that.


她不会跟我开口的



你懂的



That's because you get so weird every time a boy comes near us.


因为一有男孩接近我们你就变得神经质



I-I just don't want you girls to --


我只是不想你们这些女孩子



- To make the same mistakes that you did? - No! -


重蹈你的覆辙吗


-


不是



No.


当然不是





Mom, I'm not an idiot.


老妈



我又不傻



I pick up on things.


我看得出来



And I don't think that you were the good girl


你可不是你口中描述的



you pretend you were.


那种好女孩



Wow. That is so untrue.


天哪



你大错特错了



I was a very good girl. Mm.


你不知道我以前有多乖



Your kids don't need to know


孩子不需要知道



They need to know who you wish you were,


他们只需了解你想要的完美形象



and they need to try to live up to that person.


还必须以你为榜样



They're gonna fall short,


他们可能达不到这个标准



but better they fall short of the fake you


但参照人物是虚构的完美的你



than the real you.


肯定比真实的你强



Which is why we don't hide anything.


所以我们从不隐瞒



That's the opposite of what I just said.


你说的和我的刚好相反



I was not listening.


我溜号了



I'll say it again -- I love you in paisley.


我还得说一遍



我喜欢你穿这件佩斯利



Oh, let me lock the door and draw the curtains.


不如先关好门



拉好窗帘



What does that mean?


你什么意思



-It doesn't mean anything. -Good. -


什么意思都没有


-


很好



You know exactly what it means.


你当然知道我什么意思



You won't kiss me in front of other people


你不在别人面前亲我



because you're ashamed of who you are.


是因为你不能正视自己



And, yes...I went there.


没错



我就是戳你痛处了



Okay, you can't say,


你不能拿戳我当乐事



when you go there all the time.


还企图用过去式



And, by the way, I'm the one who makes speeches on airplanes


再说了



每次飞机上有人对咱们另眼相待





every time someone looks at us weird.


可都是我站出来教育他们



I'm the one who gives my dad hell


我爸爸说你是我



朋友


< /p>


的时候



when he refers to you as my


也是我跟他挑明挖烂了理论



That's different. That's confrontation.


那不一样



那是正面冲突



But you know what takes real strength?


但你知道什么才最需要勇气吗



Whining?


抱怨吗



-Affection. -Oh, this is insane. -


是表达爱意


-


受不了了



Buying a shirt -- it's not a kiss-worthy moment.


买衬衫有什么可亲的



Oh, I didn't know there was an official list.


我不知道这还有官方规定



Please, tell us -- what is on the list?


求你



告诉我



什么时候能亲



I'll tell you what's not on the list --


我告诉你什么时候不亲吧



Finding jalapeno-stuffed olives,


吃了夹辣椒的橄榄



making the light on maple,


给枫树挂灯泡的时候



every time we see a V.W.


看到大众车的时候也不亲



You don't like


你不喜欢玩



亲 亲甲壳虫



看到大众甲壳虫车就亲亲


]


It's not a real game!


那根本就不是游戏



It -- it's just another way for you to be needy.


那不过是你黏人的一种方式



I -- and I don't appreciate you making me feel bad


你可别想把我搞得很内疚



because I can't live up to your impossible standards.


因为我可达不到你那离谱的标准



Nobody kisses at a bowling alley!


没人在保龄球馆接吻



I almost got a turkey!


我差点打出三击全中




侬好



Oh, hey, Jay. Just a sec. I'll go get Claire.


你好





等下



我找克莱尔去



Oh, actually, it's you I'm calling.


其实我找你



What was that?


什么声音



The cat. There's a cat. What's up?


是猫



有只猫



什么事





Well, Gloria's been missing her grandmother.


歌洛莉亚很想念她的外婆



I've been trying to get this old picture of her printed,


我一直想打印出一张她的照片



but I can't get this new printer to --


但是新的打印机




...


I'll be right there.


我马上到



Luke, grandpa needs us!


卢克



外公需要我们



Hells yes, I was glad to get the call.


接到电话



我当然很高兴



Jay's always around here fixing things,


杰总来我家修东西



cracking jokes about my


嘲笑我柔弱的双手



or my gag response to the smell of paint.


还有我一闻油漆就吐



Look who needs me now


看看谁来求哥了



Mr. Hot- dog fingers who can't press


手好粗

< br>


先生每次想按打印键



without hitting three extra keys.


他那胖手都会多按好几个按钮



Yeah!


真菜



You're in my house now, Jay!


你可是在我的主场





T-technically, we'll be in his house,


准确的说



我要去他的地盘迎战



but we'll be in my area...


但是他的地盘



of his house.


哥做主



So, I hear you have a boyfriend.


我听说你有男朋友了



- No, I don't. - Who is he? -


哪有


-


他是谁



- I'm not talking to you about this. - Oh, come on. -


我才不告诉你呢


-


说吧



You're finally interesting. Just tell me.


你总算有点八卦可挖了



快说呗



He's not my boyfriend.


他不是我男友



It's Jeremy Reed.


他叫杰里米


·


瑞德



It's -- he's just this boy that I --


不过是个男孩




...


- Love? - No! -


爱他


-


没有



Well, have you guys kissed yet?


你们接吻了吗





No!


没有



Well, what are you waiting for?


那你等什么呢



I'm not waiting. I'm 13.


我没等



人家才


13




And you've never kiss boy?


你还没亲过男生



How old were you?


你初吻什么时候



Like 11. 11


岁的时候吧



And it was beautiful.


唯美极了



I was in Jackson Kaner's carpeted garage.


是在杰克逊


·


肯纳家铺了地毯的车库里



- 11? - Yeah. -11



-


是啊



So you better get on it,


你最好也抓紧



or else he's gonna think you're a lesbian.


要不然他会觉得你是拉拉



He's not going to think I'm a lesbian.


他才不会认为我是拉拉



I thought you were.


我就以为你是



You totally have the sandals for it.


你那凉鞋很拉拉



Let's see this bad boy.


我们来看看出了什么问题



Oh, a P-750. Nice unit. P-750




不错



I would have sprung for the 840,


要是我



会选


840


那款



But I get it --


但是我知道



not everyone can handle that kind of horsepower.


不是谁都能玩转这种高级货的



I thought maybe the cordless phone was interfering,


我以为是无线电话干扰了信号



so I unplugged it.


我就给它拔了



Good idea. Maybe we should run downstairs


好主意



也许我们应该下楼



and unplug the toaster while we're at it.


把面包机也拔了



Oh, snap, dad.


幽默啊



老爸



Toaster.


面包机



We're kidding.


开玩笑





A cordless phone is 5.8 gigahertz. This is wi-fi.


无线电话是


5.8


千兆赫



这个是无线网络



It's a totally different spectrum.


用的不是一个频谱



Walk with me?


跟我来



Here's a little trick that I've found pretty useful with Claire.


教克莱尔使用电器的时候



我发明了个小诀窍



The computer and the printer must talk, talk, talk


电脑和打印机必须要交流







command-p


苹果快捷键


]


图片就出来了







How come it's not working?


好像没反应啊



It should be.


不应该啊



Okay.


好吧



Uh, that should be printing.


应该开始打印了



So...


应该是


...


Hey, Phil, I'm gonna get a beer, beer, beer


菲尔



在打的你头头头之前



Before I hit you in the head, head, head.


我要先喝杯啤酒酒酒



Hey. What are you doing here?




有事吗



Hi, Jeremy. I want to ask you something.


杰里米



我有问题想问你



- Sure, ask - Wait, don't talk yet. -





-


等等



你先别出声



Here is the thing.


是在这么回事



We've texting for a while, and it's been nice,


我们短信已经发了一段时间了



这样挺好



but I feel like it's leading to something else,


但我感觉我们不止于此



and I don't know if you do or not,


我不知道你有没有这种感觉



but I guess what I'm trying to say is,


我要说的是



I'm just a girl standing in front of a boy


我只是一个女孩



站在一个男孩面前



asking for him to like her.


请他喜欢她



Oh, god, that's from


不对



这句是《诺丁山》的台词



So dorky. But a really underrated movie.


太老套了



不过这绝对是部被低估的电影





What's happening?


你想表达什么



I'm not a lesbian.


我不是拉拉



I would like for you to kiss me.


我想你亲我



Oh, I love watching you stir.


我喜欢看你搅拌的样子



Then I will stop.


那我就停下



What? Are you still mad at me?


怎么



你还生我的气



Yes. You have to apologize for making fun of my culture, my beliefs,




你要为取笑我滴文化



我滴信仰



my chunchullo, my abuela.


我滴圈圈肉



我滴奶奶而道歉



I'm sorry.


对不起



If you think your Grandmother's here with us,


如果你认为你奶奶也在这里



I respect that.


我表示尊重



Now, come here.


来抱抱



Oh, Grandma! Where'd you come from?


奶奶



你从哪冒出来的



We're gonna have to get you a little bell.


看来我们要给你系个小铃铛才行



Enough, Jay!


够了





My culture is very important to me!


我的文化对我很重要



I've been working all day to share it with your family tonight,


为了今晚跟你滴家人吃饭我忙了一整天



and all you do is mock me!


你却只管嘲笑我



Just go!


走开



Honey, I'm sorry.


亲爱的



对不起



I'm just teasing you.


我只是逗你玩



Instead of being the comedian, why don't you help me?


有时间当小丑



干嘛不帮我



What do you need?


要我干什么



- Slap the chicken. - Do what? -


拍鸡肉


-


干什么



In Colombia, when you cook in honor of the departed,


在哥伦比亚



为了表示对死者的尊重



-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-02-26 13:44,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/672362.html

摩登家庭 -第2季第2集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语的相关文章

  • 爱心与尊严的高中作文题库

    1.关于爱心和尊严的作文八百字 我们不必怀疑富翁的捐助,毕竟普施爱心,善莫大焉,它是一 种美;我们也不必指责苛求受捐者的冷漠的拒绝,因为人总是有尊 严的,这也是一种美。

    小学作文
  • 爱心与尊严高中作文题库

    1.关于爱心和尊严的作文八百字 我们不必怀疑富翁的捐助,毕竟普施爱心,善莫大焉,它是一 种美;我们也不必指责苛求受捐者的冷漠的拒绝,因为人总是有尊 严的,这也是一种美。

    小学作文
  • 爱心与尊重的作文题库

    1.作文关爱与尊重议论文 如果说没有爱就没有教育的话,那么离开了尊重同样也谈不上教育。 因为每一位孩子都渴望得到他人的尊重,尤其是教师的尊重。可是在现实生活中,不时会有

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任100字作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任心的作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文
摩登家庭 -第2季第2集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语随机文章