关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第10集

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-02-26 08:59
tags:

-

2021年2月26日发(作者:appeal)


莱纳德




看我的



Hey, Leonard, check this out.


莱纳德




她又来了



Leonard, she's doing it again.


我觉得你调戏食物会让谢尔顿郁闷



I think it upsets Sheldon when you play with the food.





应该是她从碗里随便拿起食物



No. It upsets Sheldon when she willy-nilly takes it


而不顾还要平均分配的问题时



from the containers without regard


让谢尔顿很郁闷



for its equitable distribution.


这就是印度有饥荒的根本原因



This is essentially why you have famine in India.


你要我吐回去吗



You want me to put it back?


莱纳德



Leonard.


当你调戏谢尔顿时会让谢尔顿郁闷



It upsets Sheldon when you play with the Sheldon.


怎么样啊




我亲爱的呆瓜们



What's up, my nerdizzles?


拉杰




谢尔顿



Raj, Sheldon,


我想将我的女朋友伯纳黛特引见与你们



I want you to meet my girlfriend Bernadette.


你好




莱纳德




佩妮



Hello. Leonard, Penny,


你们认识我的女友伯纳黛特的



you know my girlfriend Bernadette.


-





-




- Yeah.



- Hey.


伯纳黛特




跟呆瓜们说绝对的



Bernadette, say fo'shizzle to my nerdizzles.


我不能这么说



I don't think I can.


我没有霍华德那种街头痞子风



I don't have Howard's street cred.


我希望这没造成问题



I hope it's all right--


我跟我的女朋友伯纳黛特说



I told my girlfriend Bernadette


她可以跟我们共进晚餐



she could join us for dinner.


当然可以




人多乐趣多



Sure. The more, the merrier.


不对




这是个错误的对等关系



Wa-- no, that's a false equivalency.


人多不等于乐趣多



More does not equal merry.


如果这公寓里现在有两千人



If there were 2,000 people in this apartment right now,


那我们会很开心吗







我们会窒息而死



would we be celebrating? No, we'd be suffocating.


-


谢尔顿




-


别郁闷我



- Sheldon...



- Don't


我们定的是五人份




不是六人



We ordered for five people, not six.


来不




没事儿的



Oh, come on, it's fine.


我们全部摊在桌上分享就好




就像家庭聚餐式的



We'll just put it all on the table, you know, family style.





那是




当我们家庭聚餐时



Oh, sure. And while we're at it,


为什么不把手背到背后



why don't we put our hands behind our backs,


来个老式的进食大赛呢



have an old-fashioned eating contest?


放轻松




没事儿的



Relax, it'll be fine.


做吧




你们



Sit down, you guys.










No! No! No!


怎么了



What?!


对了




你不能坐那儿



Oh, yeah, you can't sit there.


为什么不能



Why not?


那是谢尔顿的专属座位



That's where Sheldon sits.


他不能坐其他地方吗



He can't sit somewhere else?











你看啊




在冬天呢



No, no, no-- you see, in the winter,


这个座位与暖气片的距离足够让他保持温暖



that seat is close enough to the radiator so that he's warm,


但又不会太近以至于出汗



yet not so close that he sweats.


而在夏天




这个位置又正好处在



In the summer, it's directly in the path of


由这个和那个窗口之间对流所产生的微风之中



a cross-breeze created by opening windows there and there.


这儿的角度并不是直接面朝电视



It faces the television at an angle that isn't direct,


所以他还能跟所有人交谈



so he can still talk to everybody,


同时又不会太偏导致画面失真



yet not so wide that the picture looks distorted.


看来你还是有那么点指望的嘛



Perhaps there's hope for you after all.





我喜欢你的鞋子



Ooh, I love your shoes.


谢谢



Oh, thanks.


很可爱




不是吗



They are cute, aren't they?


-


你在哪儿买到的




-


实惠鞋店



- Where'd you get them?



- Shoes for Less.


我正有此意要去那儿



I've been meaning to go over there.


东西很多




价格也便宜



Oh, great selection, great prices.


我娘说的对




确实有地狱



My mother was right. Hell is real.


别这样




谢尔顿



Come on, Sheldon.


让妇女们聊吧



Let the womenfolk chat.


妇女



Womenfolk?


少女



Gals?


妞儿



Chicks?


有子宫的美国人



Utero-Americans?


吃你的饭吧



Just eat your dinner.


别太跟他较真儿



Don't take him too seriously.


他说的很多话本是故意为了幽默一下的



A lot of what he says is intended as humor.


是啊




但我一点也不觉得有趣



Yeah, well, I don't think it's very funny.


我也是




但是我一笑他就灿烂了



Me neither, but he just lights up when I laugh.


霍华德




不能让她跑了



Howard, never let her go.


莱纳德




霍华德说你正在进行



So, Leonard, Howard says you're working on


一些量子力学的基本测试



fundamental tests of quantum mechanics.


没错



I am.


你对物理感兴趣吗



Are you interested in physics?


我觉得很很吸引人



Oh, I find it fascinating.


如果我没有选择微生物学的话



If I hadn't gone into microbiology,


我也许就会进军物理了



I probably would have gone into physics.


或者冰舞



Or ice dancing.


事实上




我对于阿哈伦诺夫


-


博姆的

< br>


Actually, my tests of the Aharonov- Bohm


量子干涉效应实验已经到达了一个很有趣的阶段



quantum interference effect have reached an interesting point.


现在




我们正在测试基于电势的



Right now, we're testing the phase shift


相位偏移



due to an electric potential.


真是太棒了



That's amazing.


那是




莱纳德的工作几乎就跟



Yes. Leonard's work is nearly as amazing


三年级小学生用湿毛巾种青豆一样棒



as third graders growing lima beans in wet paper towels.


虽然我很欣赏你的








又损人了



While I appreciate the


但你那温湿的口气飘进我的耳中令我很不舒服



I'm uncomfortable having your moist breath in my ear.


你会用



Are you going to try


穿隧结合来设定电压吗



to set up the voltages using tunnel junctions?


是的



Yes, I am.


你要看我笔记本上的模拟情况吗



You want to see a simulation on my laptop?


好啊




给我看看



Oh, yeah, show me.


在微生物学中




我做过的最激动人心的事情



In microbiology, the most exciting thing


也就是跟酵母玩玩



I get to work with is yeast.


霍华德



Howard?


怎么了



Yeah?


你的鞋子真漂亮



Your shoes are delightful.


你在哪儿买的



Where did you get them?


什么



What?


逗你玩儿




我才不关心呢



Bazinga. I don't care.





吃灰吧你



Ha! Eat my dust,


万年不变的古板水管工



racially stereotypical plumber.


这不公平



That's not fair.


我被一棵树卡住了



I got stuck behind a tree.


外加一只母牛和企鹅



And a cow and a penguin.


认了吧




兄弟



Face it, dude,


不管是现实的车还是虚拟的卡通车



whether it's a real car or a virtual cartoon car,


你都不能驾驭



you can't drive.


只需要点练习而已



Just need a little more practice.


你需要的是金手指




驾驶技巧和一盏神灯



What you need is cheat codes, motor skills and a magic genie


来帮马里奥赛车小废柴实现愿望



who grants wishes to little boys who suck at Mario Kart.


谢尔顿




我能跟你说两句话吗



Hey, Sheldon, can I talk to you for a second?


这跟鞋没关系




对吧



It's not about shoes, is it?


我不想再聊鞋子了



I don't think I could go through that again.


跟鞋子无关



It's not about shoes.


那就说吧



Then speak.


我们能私下谈吗



Um, actually, can we do it in private?


好吧



All right.


走开



Go away.


我知道很无礼




但她要私下谈



I agree, it's rude, but she asked for privacy.


谢谢




拉杰



Thanks, Raj.


事情是这样的



Okay, so here's the thing:


我想请你教我一点物理学



I was wondering if you could maybe teach me a little physics?


一点物理学



A little physics?


没有这个说法



There's no such thing.


物理学包含整个宇宙



Physics encompasses the entire universe,


从量子粒子到超新星



from quantum particles to supernovas,


从自旋电子到旋转星系



from spinning electrons to spinning galaxies.




Yeah, okay, cool.


不用说得像广播特别报导一样



I don't need the PBS special.


只要了解到



I just want to know enough


能和莱纳德谈他的工作就行



so I can talk to Leonard about his job.


就像伯纳黛特那样



You know, like Bernadette does.


干嘛不叫莱纳德教你



Why can't Leonard teach you?


我想给他个惊喜



'Cause I want to surprise him.


就不能以其他方式给他惊喜吗



Can't you surprise him in some other way?


比如




你要是打扫一下房间



For example, I'm sure he'd be delightfully taken aback


我肯定他又惊又喜



if you cleaned your apartment.


拜托




谢尔顿




这对我很重要



Come on, Sheldon, this is important to me.


佩妮



Penny,


教你可是艰巨的任务



this would be a massive undertaking,


我的时间既有限又宝贵呢



and my time is both limited and valuable.


你整天都坐着玩电子游戏呢



You're sitting here playing video games all day.


被你说中了



Okay, point.


你学了哪些基础知识



What sort of foundation do you have?


学校教过什么科学课吗



Did you take any science classes in school?





我做过青蛙的实验



Sure. I did the one with the frogs.


青蛙的实验



The one with the frogs.





其实挺好玩的



Yeah, actually, it was pretty cool.


很多女生都吐了




但我把小青蛙像鹿一样宰了



A lot of the girls threw up, but I gutted that thing like a deer.


抱歉




佩妮



I'm sorry, Penny.


恕我无能为力



I don't think so.


别这样嘛



Oh, come on!


你这么聪明




就当挑战一下



A smart guy like you, it'll be a challenge.


当成实验来做嘛



You can make it like an experiment.


有意思



Interesting.


既然别人能教



I suppose if someone could teach sign language


KoKo


大猩猩学手语



to KoKo the gorilla...


我也能教你基本物理学



I could teach you some rudimentary physics.


太好了



Great!


虽然有点侮辱人




但很好



It's a little insulting, but great.


我就做


KoK o




I'll be KoKo.


不见得吧



Not likely.


KoKo


学会了超过两千个单词



KoKo learned to understand over 2,000 words,


没有一个跟鞋子有关呢



not one of which had anything to do with shoes.


伙计们好



Hey, fellas.


这是在下的女友伯纳黛特



This is my girlfriend Bernadette.


在下的女友伯纳黛特



My girlfriend Bernadette.


他们都是谁



Who are all those people?


不知道



Have no idea.


好啊




莱纳德



Hey, Leonard.





瞧瞧



Hi. Hey, look,


这不是霍华德的女友伯纳黛特嘛



it's Howard and his girlfriend Bernadette.


带这位小美人逛逛这老盐矿



Thought I'd give the little woman a tour of the old salt mines.


他说的不是盐矿



He doesn't mean salt mines.


他说的是工作地点



He means where he works.





我知道



Yeah, no, I got it.


你的实验进展如何



So, how's your experiment going?


很顺利



Ah, terrific.


我们正在准备电子加速器



We're getting the electron accelerator set up.


后天就能准备好



We should be ready to go day after tomorrow.


真想见识一下



Boy, I'd love to see that.


欢迎你来



You're welcome to come.


真的吗




太好了



Really? Oh, that'd be great.


多兴奋啊



How exciting is that?


简直就像七月过光明节一样



Like Hanukkah in July.


七月有光明节吗



Do they have that?


没有



No.


又被你糊弄了



You got me again.


这不是脱脂酸奶



This isn't non-fat yogurt.


简直全是脂肪



This is fatty fat fat.


失陪一下



Excuse me.


心肝儿




能帮我拿张餐巾吗



Could you grab me another napkin, sweetie?


-


当然可以




-


谢谢




宝贝



- Sure. - Thanks, honey.





你打什么如意算盘



All right, what is your deal?


你说什么



Excuse me?


邀请我女朋友



Inviting my girlfriend


去看你的电子加速器



to come see your electron accelerator?


怎么了



Yeah? So?


你真有两下子



You really are a piece of work.


舞会皇后



It's not enough


被你弄到手还不满意



you get the prom queen, you have to get


你还想抢走陪衬头牌呢



the head of the decorating committee, too?


你在说什么呢



What are you talking about?


别跟我装无辜



Don't play innocent with me.


用神奇实验设备勾引女人



I practically invented


这招是我发明的



using fancy lab equipment to seduce women.


成功过吗



Has it ever worked?


目前没有




重点不是这个



Not so far, but that's not the point!


霍华德




别紧张



Howard, relax.


我对你女朋友没兴趣



I'm not interested in your girlfriend.


最好如此



I hope not.


你不会想跟我瞎搅和



Because you don't want to mess with me.


我可是疯子



I'm crazy.


我相信你



I believe you.


实验日志




第一篇



Research journal, entry one.


我准备开展



I'm about to embark on one of


科学生涯中的巨大挑战之一



the great challenges of my scientific career:


教佩妮物理学



teaching Penny physics.


我称之为大猩猩工程



I'm calling it Project Gorilla.


好啊




谢尔顿



Hey, Sheldon.


请进




坐吧



Come in. T


ake a seat.


实验目标已到



Subject has arrived.


我亲切地欢迎她



I've extended a friendly casual greeting.


准备好开始了吗



Ready to get started?


稍等



One moment.


目标气色很好




也很热情



Subject appears well-rested and enthusiastic.


显然




无知是福



Apparently, ignorance is bliss.


好吧




我们开始



All right, let us begin.


你的笔记本呢



Where's your notebook?


我没笔记本



Um, I don't have one.

-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-02-26 08:59,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/671617.html

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第10集的相关文章

  • 爱心与尊严的高中作文题库

    1.关于爱心和尊严的作文八百字 我们不必怀疑富翁的捐助,毕竟普施爱心,善莫大焉,它是一 种美;我们也不必指责苛求受捐者的冷漠的拒绝,因为人总是有尊 严的,这也是一种美。

    小学作文
  • 爱心与尊严高中作文题库

    1.关于爱心和尊严的作文八百字 我们不必怀疑富翁的捐助,毕竟普施爱心,善莫大焉,它是一 种美;我们也不必指责苛求受捐者的冷漠的拒绝,因为人总是有尊 严的,这也是一种美。

    小学作文
  • 爱心与尊重的作文题库

    1.作文关爱与尊重议论文 如果说没有爱就没有教育的话,那么离开了尊重同样也谈不上教育。 因为每一位孩子都渴望得到他人的尊重,尤其是教师的尊重。可是在现实生活中,不时会有

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任100字作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任心的作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文
生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第10集随机文章