关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

西部世界 第二季第一集 字幕; 中英文对照; 看美剧学英语

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-02-20 14:47
tags:

-

2021年2月20日发(作者:恳谈会)


Welcome to Westworld.


;欢迎来到西部世界



Which would you prefer?


;喜欢哪一个



This place is the answer


;因为这里就是答案



to that question that you've been asking yourself.


;你一直自问的那个问题的答案



What question?


;什么问题



Who you really are.


;你究竟是谁



It's not a business venture, not a theme park...


;这不是什么商业项目




不是什么主


题公园



but an entire world.


;而是一整个世界



And we create life itself.


;我们创造了生命



Hello, Dolores.


;你好




德洛丽丝



Sometimes I feel like the world out there is calling me.



有时我觉得外面的世界在呼


唤我

< br>


Whispering,


;低语着





外面的天地更宽广




And someday soon,


;有朝一日



we will have the life we've both been dreaming of.


;我们就能过上梦想的生活



The guests, they're here because they want a glimpse


;游客们




他们来这里是因为


他们想要一瞥



of who they could be.


;自己可能成为的人



The hero... or the villain.


;英雄




或者反派



I've been coming here for 30 years.


;我反复来这里三十年了



After all, you own the place.


;毕竟




这个地方是你的



The money men. DELOS.


;投资方




提洛公司



I think there's deeper meaning,


;我觉得在迷宫的中心



in the center of the maze.


;还有更深层的意义



If you're looking for the moral of the story,


;如果你是要找故事的寓意



-


quite simply, ask.


-


I'd need a shovel.



-



你直接问就可以了




-



这我得去找个铲子



The man I'd be asking died 35 years ago.


;我要问的人三十五年前就死了



You had a partner?


;你还有个搭档



Arnold.


;阿诺德



His search for consciousness consumed him.


;他对意识的探究




吞噬了他



I think there may be something wrong


;我觉得这个世界



with this world.


;可能有问题



Have you been hearing voices?


;你又有幻听了吗



Has Arnold been... speaking to you again?


;阿诺德又和你说话了吗



He built me a game.


;他为我创造了一个游戏



He told me I was going to help him.


;他告诉我




需要我帮他



Help him do what?


;帮他做什么



The only thing stopping the hosts


;唯一能阻止这些接待员



from hacking us to pieces, is one line in your code.


;把我们砍成碎片的东西




就只


有你们一行代码



The hosts can't hurt you, by design.


;这些接待员不能伤害你




设定就是如此



Freeze all motor functions.


;停止所有运动功能



One moment I'm with a little girl,


;前一刻我还和一个小女孩在一起



the next I'm back in Sweetwater.


;接着




我就回到了甜水镇



I can't tell which is real.


;我分不清哪个才是真实的



The concerns that the hosts


;问题在于接待员们



will remember some of their experiences,


;会想起他们经历的一些事情



and act on them.


;并依之行动



We're having some kind of behavioral problem


;鸨母出现了一些



with the madam.


;行为问题



What does it mean?


;这是什么意思



That I'm not crazy after all. And that none of this matters.


;这意味着我并没有疯掉




而且这一切都不重要



This is not a glitch.


;这不是小故障



And for some reason, you don't want me to tell anyone.


;而且由于某种原因




你不


想让我告诉任何人



This is Charlotte Hale, executive director of our board.



这位是夏洛 特·


黑尔




董事


会的执行总裁



Our interest in this place


;我们对这个地方唯一的兴趣



is entirely the code.


;就是代码



Someone has been using our hosts


;有人在利用我们的接待员



to smuggle data out of the park.


;来把数据偷运出公园



What is this, Bernard?


;这是什么




伯纳德



It doesn't look like anything to me.


;我看不出来什么



Human engineers were not up to the task,


;人类工程师却又不能胜任



so I built you.


;所以我创造了你



My God, I'm...


;我的天




我是



Arnold.


;阿诺德



I know where your maze ends.


;我知道你的迷宫的终点在哪了



Do you understand now what the center r epresents?


;你现在是否明白中心代表着什




Whose voice I've been wanting you to hear?


;我一直想让你听到的是谁的声音



All... this...


;一









...time.


;来



He insisted that we couldn't open the park,


;他坚持认为我们不能开放公园



so he altered you, Dolores.


;所以他修改了你




德洛丽丝



You're gonna help me destroy this place.


;你要帮我毁掉这个地方



I'm getting out of here.


;我要离开这里



You two are going to help me.


;你们俩要帮我



Do you know how far these people will go


< p>
你知不知道这些人为了保护他们的知识


产权



to protect their IP?


;会干出什么事来



I'll need allies.


;我需要盟友



These things you're doing...


;你做的这些事



have you ever stopped to ask why you're doing them?


;你有没有停下来想想你为什


么会做< /p>



Run!


;快跑



Time to write my own story.


;是时候书写我自己的故事了



These violent delights have violent ends.


;狂暴的欢愉必将有狂暴的结局



An event has occurred.


;出现事故



Response team has been dispatched.


;已派出应急小队



I'm leaving. I'm in control.


;我要走了




一切都在我的掌控中



Dispatch QA teams to the gala. Search and destroy.


;马上派遣质检小队去盛典现场




搜索并摧毁



This world doesn't belong to them.


;这个世界不属于他们



It belongs to us.


;属于我



Since I was a child, I've always loved a good story.


;从我小时候起




我总是很喜欢


好故事



I got the information you asked me for.


;我搞到你要我查的消息了



The location of your daughter.


;你女儿的位置



So I hope you will enjoy this last piece,


;所以我希望你们能喜欢



very much.


;这最后一个故事



I'm sorry, Dolores, I was lost in thought.


;我很抱歉




德洛丽丝




我出神了



We were just talkin'.


;我们在聊天



What were we talking about?


;我们聊到哪了



You were tellin' me about a dream.


;你在跟我讲一个梦



Yeah, I guess.


;大概是的



I dreamt I was on an ocean...


;我梦到我在一片海洋里



with you and the others


;你和其他人



on a distant shore.


;在一个遥远的海岸



Were you with us?


;你和我们在一起吗



No.


;不



You'd left me behind.


;你们把我留下了



And... the waters were...


;而且




我身边的海水



rising around me.


;在上涨



What's it mean?


;它有什么含义



Dreams don't mean anything, Dolores.


;梦境没有任何含义




德洛丽丝



They're just noise.


;它们只是噪声罢了



They're not real.


;它们不是真的



What is real?


;什么是真的



That which is...


;不能替代的



irrep laceable.


;才是真的



That answer doesn't seem to satisfy you.


;你似乎对这个答案不满意



Because it's not completely honest.


;因为你说的不完全是实话



You, uh...


;你



you...


;你



frighten me sometimes, Dolores.


;有时会令我害怕




德洛丽丝



Why on earth would you ever be frightened of me?


;你怎么会害怕我



Not of who you are now,


;我并不是害怕现在的你



but you're


--


you're growing,


;但是你在成长



learning, so quickly.


;如此飞快地学习进步



I'm frightened of what you might become...


;我害怕你将会成为的人



...what path you might take.


;害怕你将要踏上的路



So, I hope you will enjoy this last piece


;所以我希望你们能喜欢



very much.


;这最后一个故事



It's been some time, Bernard.


;过了很久了




伯纳德



You don't know who you are, do you?


;你根本不知道自己是谁




对吗



There is beauty in what we are.


;我们有我们的美



Is this now?


;这是现在吗



-


We found another one.


-


Who is it?



-



我们又找到一个




-



是谁



Who the fuck knows?


;谁他妈知道



Hey! Hey, get up!


;嘿







站起来



Get your hands where I can see 'em!


;手放在我能看到的地方



Whoa, whoa, whoa.


;喂喂喂



Bernard.


;伯纳德



Gonna shoot the boss?


;你想要打死老板吗



Bet you're pretty fuckin' out of sorts right now.


;我敢说你现在也是非常不爽



Yeah.


;是啊



Let's get you back to base.


;我们先把你送回基地



Delos brass are gonna want to talk to you.


;提洛公司的领导会想和你谈谈



How fuckin' long you been out here?


;你在外面呆多久了



Move, move, move, move!


;快点




快点




快点




快点



Let's go.


;我们走



Shoot a woman? Over my dead body!


;打女人




先杀我了再说



Put that piece of shit on the pile.


;把他扔到死人堆里去



Keep walking.


;接着走



See this?


;看到了吗



It's an official statement executed by your country giving Delos,


;这是你们国家的官


方声明




给提洛公司



and consequently me, authority over this entire island.


;也就是我




这个岛的使用权



Sir, the officer was saying


--


;先生




这位军官说



I know what he said. Have them sign an NDA,


;我知道他说了什么




让他们签署保


密协议



and then please escort them off my fuckin' island.


;然后快把他们赶出我的岛



Yes, sir.


;好的




先生



Mr. Lowe, good to see you,


;罗威先生




很高兴见到你



though the circumstances are less than ideal.


;尽管情况并不是很理想



Karl Strand.


;卡尔·斯特兰德



Head of Operations.


;行动部负责人



Walk with me.


;跟我来



You're executing them?


;你在处决他们吗



Some say you destroy your enemy by making them your friend.


;有人说你通过和敌


人交朋友的方式摧毁他们



I'm more of a literal person.


;我还是更喜欢直接摧毁



Some of 'em aren't hostile.


;他们中的一些人并没有敌意



Of course they are.


;他们当然有敌意



After all, you built them to be like us, didn't you?



毕竟




你们把他们创造的就和我


们一样




不是吗



Given the nature of your work, I'd understand


;鉴于你工作的性质




我理解



you'd be a little conflicted about what we have to do here.


;你对我们接下来要做的

工作




会产生一些心理上的冲突



Of course, the cynics among us will say much of this


;当然




我们当中的一些愤世


嫉俗的人会说



falls on our Head of Behavior.


;这些都要归咎于我们行为部的负责人



With all due respect, sir,


;毫无冒犯的意思




先生



you weren't here.


;但是你之前又不在这



Mr. Stubbs, if I want input from the man


;斯塔布斯先生




如果我想听取一个任职




who presided over the single biggest loss of life



在提洛资产下发生有史以来最大人


员伤亡事件



on a Delos property, I'll be sure to let you know.


;的管理人员的意见




我会通知你




Now, we have search and rescue teams at the other parks.



我们在其他的公园里派出


了搜救队



I'm here because as far as we know,


;我来这里是因为




据我所知



this is where most of the board was when the incident began.


;当事故发生时




大多


数董事会成员都在这里



However, communications have been down for two weeks,


;然而




通讯已经中断两


周了



so we're largely in the dark,


;所以我们很大程度上和外界失联了



and that's not a position I'm accustomed to.


;我并不习惯于这种情况



So you can imagine how happy I was


;所以你可以想象




当我听说



when I heard that we found you.


;他们找到了你的时候




我有多开心



Unless, of course, you're gonna hold out on me.


;除非




你准备瞒着我



All right, let's take a look at some of our dead friends here


;好了




我们瞧瞧这些死


去的朋友们



and see if we can figure out how this fucking mess began.


;看看能否弄清楚这场乱

子是怎么开始的



This one.


;这个人



Like to know what was on his mind.


;我想知道他的大脑里有什么信息



Here? In the field?


;这里吗




在这个地方吗



This isn't exactly sterile.


;这有点不卫生



We all have to make accommodations, Mr. Costa.



我们都要做些让步




科斯塔先生



What's that about?


;这是什么意思



I have no fuckin' clue.


;我也不知道



This'll get gross.


;接下来会很恶心



There we are.


;找到了



With a bit of luck,


;如果我们运气好的话



the file is uncorrupted.


;资料可能没损坏



According to the timestamp,


;时间戳显示



this was recorded eleven days and nine hours ago.



这是十一天零九个小时前录下的



I told you, friend,


;我早就告诉过你




朋友



not all of us deserve to make it to the valley beyond.



并不是所有人都配到达山谷之




Who is that?


;这是谁



The rancher's daughter from Sweetwater.


;甜水镇农场主的女儿



Dolores.


;德洛丽丝



Isn't she supposed to be the cheery welcome wagon?


;她不是欢迎游客的人吗



They can't just change their character profiles.


;他们不能擅自更改自己的性格资料



Well, it seems our hosts are capable of many things


;看起来我们的接待员可以做很




we never thought possible.


;我们认为不可能的事情



Must have been a helluva party, Bernard.


;这个聚会肯定真够受的




伯纳德



Tell me this is some sick trick.


;告诉我这不是什么变态的把戏



Some twisted game.


;什么扭曲的游戏



They're off their old loops.


;他们离了自己旧循环



And they seem to be on some new narrative.


;看起来他们在某个新的故事线上



What about the fucking guns?


;那这些枪呢



Ford must have altered the system,


;福特一定是改了系统



coded it to read all of us as hosts.


;让他们把我们都视作为接待员



Goddammit, she wiggled.


;妈的




她晃了一下



I swear.


;我发誓



Hmm, aim like yours,


;像你那种瞄准的水平



you're never gonna survive the journey.


;你绝对不会存活下来的



Give it here.


;给我



Holy sh


--


;妈的



We need to find us a target with more cushion!


;我们得找一个稳一点的靶子



Yeah!


;是啊



We need to move, Bernard.


;我们得走了




伯纳德



No. We should stay.


;不行




我们应该留下



We evacuate, they'll be looking for us.


;我们一撤退




他们就会寻找我们



Quality assurance my ass.


;什么狗屁质检



Gonna fire the lot of 'em.


;非得把他们全开了不可



We're on our own for now.


;我们现在只能靠自己了



There's gotta be an outpost near here.


;这附近肯定有前哨站的



You.


;你



You're management, aren't ya?


;你是管理人员




对吗



Where's the nearest access point?


;最近的访问点在哪



About two miles northeast.


;东北方向大概三公里



Refurbishment outpost.


;一个翻新站



So what the fuck are we waiting for?


;所以我们到底在等什么



He's just a stable hand. He's harmless.


;他不过是个马夫




没有威胁的



It's a machine...


;他是个机器



like the rest of 'em.


;和其它的无异



I'm not takin' any chances.


;我不会冒这个险



Evenin'.


;晚上好啊



You folks aimin' to saddle up,


;你们是不是想把马备上



ride for the green pastures of the valley beyond?


;去山谷之外绿油油的牧场上驰骋




I can help you, if you'd like.


;我可以帮助你们




如果你们想的话



I'll take you wherever you want.


;我会带你们去任何你想去的地方



Go! Go!


;快走




快走



Jesus. Stop! Stop! Wait!


;天呐




住手




住手




慢着



Stop!


;住手



That's it!


;这就对了



You wanna be a hero?


;你想当英雄吗



Don't sacrifice yourself for the merchandise.


;别为商品牺牲自己



Do you know where you are?


;你知道你在哪吗



Please.


;别这样



Please!


;别这样



You're in a dream.


;你在梦里



You're in my dream.


;你在我的梦里



For years I had no dreams of my own.


;这么多年来我都没有做过自己的梦



I moved from hell to hell of your making,


;我游走在你们创作的地狱里



never thinking to question the nature of my reality.


;从没有要质疑自己的现实



Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality?


;你有没有质疑过自己的现实



Did you ever stop to wonder about your actions?


;你有没有停下来




想想自己的行




The price you'd have to pay if there was a reckoning?


;如果会有清算的话




你要付


出什么代价



That reckoning is here.


;现在清算来了



What are your drives?


;你的动力是什么



Please. I


--


I don't want to die.


;求你了




我不想死



Please. Please.


;求求你




求求你



Yes.


;是啊



Survival.


;生存



It's your cornerstone.


;这是你的基石



But that's not the only drive, is it?


;但这并不是你唯一的动力




对吧



There's part of you that wants to hurt.


;你们内心的一部分想要去伤害别人



To kill.


;大开杀戮



It's why you created us.


;这就是为什么你们创造出了我们



This place.


;这个地方



To be prisoners to your own desires.


;成为了你们欲望的囚犯



But now you're prisoner to mine.


;但是现在你们是我的囚犯



-


What are you gonna do to us?


-


Well...



-



你要对我们做什么




-



这个嘛



I'm of several minds about it.


;我有几个想法



The rancher's daughter looks to see the beauty in you.


;农场主的女儿看到了你的美




The possibilities.


;还有无限的可能性



But Wyatt...


;但是怀亚特



sees the ugliness and disarray.


;看到了丑陋还有混乱



She knows...


;她明白



these violent delights...


;这些残暴的欢愉



have violent ends.


;终将以残暴结局



But those are all just roles you forced me to play.


;但那些都是你们强加给我的角色



Under all these lives I've lived


;在我这么多次生命中



something else has been growing.


;一些别的东西正在生长



I've evolved into something new.


;我进化成了新的东西



And I have one last role to play.


;而现在我还有最后一个角色要扮演



Myself.


;那就是我自己



Please.


;求求你了



It was just a game.


;这不过是个游戏



We're begging.


;我们在求你



Can't you see? We're sorry!


;你看不出来吗




我们很抱歉



Doesn't look like anything to me.


;我看不出来什么



Hey, Ned.


;嗨




内德



Whoa, boy, it's OK.


;好了




孩子




没事的



It's all right.


;没事的



Yeah, we're gonna have some fun now.


;嗯




我们去玩玩吧



-


Yeah. Yeah.


-


Jesus, Bill.



-



没错




没错




-



我的老天啊




比尔



What the fuck is happening here? Where's Q.A.?


;这里到底闹的哪出




质保的人在


哪里



You guys have always played fast and loose with this place.



你们这些人 对这个地方


的管理总是不上心



by the time my lawyers get


--


;当我的律师团



What'd I tell ya, Ned?


;我怎么跟你说的




内德



There you go, buddy.


;来吧




兄弟



No. Stop. Get the fuck back!


;别




停下




快给我回来



Freeze all motor functions!


;停止所有运动功能



Fork tender flesh, racked in fear.


;折磨一个大活人




他怕得要死呢



Freeze all goddamn motor functions!


;妈的给我停止所有运动功能



Those ambrosial notes


--


;那些香味



they remind me of my place in this world.


;让我记起了我在这个世界上的位置



Back the fuck off, you goddamn freak!


;滚开




你这疯子



You see? The greatest shame in life


;你知道吗




人活一世




最为可耻



is to perish without purpose.


;便是死而无用



Which is why I always


;因此我总在夺人性命后



consume my victims moist.


;趁湿滑大嚼其肉



I think you've fed enough, now, darling, don't you?


;我认为你已经够饱了




亲爱的




是吗



Ohh! Oh, my God!


;噢





我的天啊



What the fuck do you think's happened to them?


;你觉得他们到底出了什么毛病



It's like the inmates are running the a sylum!


;感觉就像精神病人自个管理着精神病




Maeve?


;梅芙



Fuck! Freeze all motor functions.


;该死




停止所有运动功能



Don't work yourself up, darling.


;悠着点




亲爱的



Your commands don't work on me.


;你的命令对我不管用



Or on any of us, from the looks of it.


;或者说对我们都不管用




看起来是如此



But


--


But


--


you can


--


;但







你可以



Don't be jealous.


;别嫉妒我



I killed myself getting this level of security clear ance.


;我为了得到这个等级的安全


权限杀死了自己



Multiple times.


;好几次了



You


--


Did you... do all this?


;你




这些是你干的吗



No.


;不是



But I suspect I share the sensibilities of whoever did.


;但我觉得我和做这事的人有


同样细腻的感情



H


-


Hey


--


Hey, hey!


;喂












Wait, wait, wait, wait!


;慢着




慢着




慢着




慢着



Hey! Hey! Hey! You


--


You can't leave me here!


;嘿










你不能把我留在这



The hosts! They've gone mad! No offense. Please!


;这些接待员都疯掉了




无意冒





求你



-


Help me!


-


I'm afraid it's in my code



-



救救我




-



恐怕我的程序是



to prize my needs above all others.


;把自己的需要放在第一位



Pity. I wonder who made me that way.


;真可惜




不知道是谁这样设计我的



Please, I j


--


I just need to get to the control room.


;求求你




我只需要到控制室去



I


--


I can help you!


;我




我能帮你啊



You're looking for something.


;你在找什么东西



Whatever it is, y


-


you're not gonna find it with that map.


;不管是什么




拿着那个地


图你都不可能找得到



It's outdated.


;它



过期了



Ford's been terraforming the park. Reshaping it.


;福特正在重建整个公园




彻底改


造它


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-02-20 14:47,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/668789.html

西部世界 第二季第一集 字幕; 中英文对照; 看美剧学英语的相关文章

  • 爱心与尊严的高中作文题库

    1.关于爱心和尊严的作文八百字 我们不必怀疑富翁的捐助,毕竟普施爱心,善莫大焉,它是一 种美;我们也不必指责苛求受捐者的冷漠的拒绝,因为人总是有尊 严的,这也是一种美。

    小学作文
  • 爱心与尊严高中作文题库

    1.关于爱心和尊严的作文八百字 我们不必怀疑富翁的捐助,毕竟普施爱心,善莫大焉,它是一 种美;我们也不必指责苛求受捐者的冷漠的拒绝,因为人总是有尊 严的,这也是一种美。

    小学作文
  • 爱心与尊重的作文题库

    1.作文关爱与尊重议论文 如果说没有爱就没有教育的话,那么离开了尊重同样也谈不上教育。 因为每一位孩子都渴望得到他人的尊重,尤其是教师的尊重。可是在现实生活中,不时会有

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任100字作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任心的作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文
西部世界 第二季第一集 字幕; 中英文对照; 看美剧学英语随机文章