关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

经典的英语口语和俚语大全

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-02-16 15:43
tags:

-

2021年2月16日发(作者:呆滞)



potato.


困难问题。



1153.I can't stand if any longer.


我不能再忍受。



's your baby=It's all yours.


你的事,你来办。



of all trades.


多才多艺者。



is a punk.


他是个地痞流氓。



too far.


欺人太甚。



is a nut.


她是个十三点。



out of my way.


别挡我的路。



is a wolf.


他是个色狼。



-up.


自命不凡。


(目空一切的)



hooky.


逃学。





't play games with me.


别跟我耍花样。



-up-girl.


漂亮的女人。


(海报女郎)



are really picky.


你真挑剔。



who is here.


看谁来了。



better half.


我的贤内助。



1180.I don't deserve your friendship.


我不够资格做你的朋友。



I say something wrong?


我说错了什么?



1184.I always like happy endings.


我总希望好聚好散。



's a phoney.


他是个冒牌货。



is everybody picking on me?


为什么每个人都找我的麻烦?



is a hen-pecked husband.


他怕太太。





1189.I didn't mean to hurt you.


我不是有意伤害你的。



1191.I want you to mean it.


我要你说出真心话。



1192.I have nothing to worry about.


我没有什么好挂虑的。



1193.I want to have a word with you.


我有话给你说。



't be out late.


不要太晚回来。



is warm and lovely.


她热情可爱。



do you play hooky?


你为何要逃课?



voyage.


处女航。



do think of their May and December



你认为他们的老少配如何?



's plain home cooking.


那是家常便饭。



finn.


迷魂药。





't muff your chance to earn a promotion.


别放过升级机会。



has no right to blame me.


他无权责备我。



dler


叫化子(乞丐)



the immediate family.


都是自己人。



't try to snow me!


别挖苦我了!



is a peach of a girl.


她是个迷人的女孩子。



e for the rainy day.


未雨绸缪。



1232.I won't be that dumb.


我不会那么傻。



neck.


游客。



es.


外科医生。



is not the only fish in the ocean.


天涯何处无芳草。





1238.I'm a nobody.


我是个无名小卒。



is perfect.


没有人是完美无缺的。



money.


外快。



1241.I want to make some side money,but I don't like od money.


我想赚点外快,但我不赚不义之财。



g on top of the world.


自鸣得意。



of your games.


别耍花样。



of your lip.


别顶嘴。



's my best fellow.


他是我的好朋友。



't sell me short!


别看不起人啦!



him the back door!


going.


干得好。






steals the whole show.


她抢尽风头。



have a way with women.


你对女人真有一套。



gave me a dirty look.


他给我难看。



1256.I'm ashamed of you.


我为你难为情。



has no backbone.


他一点儿骨气都没有。



than I can say.


我没有什么话好说的。



g works.


毫无办法。



bad.


还不错。



way.


休想。



club.


妇女俱乐部。



looks green.


他看起来好土。





't use nasty words with me.


别对我说些下流话。



talks.


有钱好办事。



't be stingy.


别那么小气。



skate.


小气鬼。


(吝啬鬼)



look at you!


看你这副德性!



1278.I'm no sitting duck.


我才不做冤大头呢。



God bless you .


愿上帝保佑你。



't make a federal case.


别小题大作了。



are a lush.


你是个酒鬼。



d son.


私生子。



but don't touch.


请勿动手。





't loiter away your time.


别虚掷光阴。



gift.


小意思。


(薄礼)



and learn.


活到老学到老。



time is yours.


请你吩咐。



's the man of the hour.


他是当朝红人。



's not always on icing.


他总有一天会出人头地的。



1305.I see your point.


我了解你的意思。



your mouth with soap.


少说脏话。



ck.


回扣。


(佣金)



's your better half?


嫂夫人好吗?







want some prestige?


你想耍点威风吗?



's a new gimmick.


这是新花招。



are people of action.


我们说做就做。



food.


零食。



's a wanton woman.


她是个荡妇。



kill two birds with one stone.


一石两鸟(一举两得)




1336.I hope you get well soon.


盼君早康复。



's still on paper!


还早得很啦!



it matter?


有关系吗?



sweat.


不客气。



no more about it,please.


请不要再说了。





come anytime.


请随时光临。



and gentlemen,I ask you to join me in



the health


of Mr. Chen.


各位女士,各位先生,请各位跟我一起举杯祝陈先康。



goofed up one opportunity after another.


他一再错失良机。



1354.I don't catch your meaning.


我不了解你的意思。



1357.I feel the same way.


我与你同感。



-off


开球(高尔夫球)



legs are sleeping.


我的腿麻了。



me when!


随时奉陪!



1365.I wish you all the luck in the world.


祝你万事如意。



it or leave it!


要不要随你便!






thing at a time!


按步就班做!



mind what other people say.


别管人家说什么。



1372.I can't believe my eyes.


我简直无法相信。



1379.I give you my word.


我向你保证。



are all in the same boat.


我们大家处境相同。



1386.I'll give it to you straight!


我坦诚地对你说吧!



1391.I mean what I say.


我说的是真话。



1392.I wish you all the luck in the world.


祝你万事如意。



1393.I wish there was something I could do.


但愿我能帮得上忙。



your girl friend give a rebuff to you?


你的女朋友给你钉子碰吗?



tune loves company.


祸不单行。







's at my finger tips.


此事我了如指掌。



in mind that I'm no longer a child.


请你记住,我已经不再是小孩子了。



behave yourself.


请你检点些。



is the man behind the scenes.


他是幕后主谋者。



't get sarcastic.


少说风凉话。



1412.I agree with you in principle.


原则上我同意你。



are a B.F.(bloody fool).


你是个笨蛋。



plan is merely a castle in the air.


你的计划仅是空中楼阁而已。



't get fresh.


不要毛手毛脚。








't be bashful!


别难为情了!



is crazy like a fox.


他在装疯卖傻。



is still at large.


他仍然逍遥法外。



matter is out of my hands.


此事与我无关。



see what I mean!


你明白我的意思吗?



don't know half of it .


你半点儿都不懂。



think you are don't know half of



你以为你聪明,其实你半点儿也不懂。



your mouth shut,you get no say in it.


闭上你的嘴,你无权过问此事。



are old friends you can't do that to me.


我们是老朋友,你不能这样对待我。



are all wet.


你完全错了。



is a yes-man.


他是个唯命是从的人。





are a dead duck.


你完啦。



mean to say that I'm wrong?


你的意思说,我错了吗?



of the wolves.


谨防色狼。



of the town = Woman of the street =


娼妓



there's life,there's hope.


留得青山在,不怕没柴烧。



said so?


谁说的?



a highbrow!


自命不凡的家伙!



's a walking encyclopwedia.


他无所不懂。



't tell a soul.


不要对别人说。



d matter.


印刷品。



walks of life.


各行各业。




pleasure.




hand.


内行(老手)




of my line.


我是外行。



1487.I'm only following suit.


我只是照葫芦来瓢而已。



is as good as his word.


他是诚实可靠。



's the rush?


急什么?



1497.I don't like this guy,he is a walkie-talkie.


我不喜欢这个家伙,他是个多口舌的人。



so have ears.


不要太大声,隔墙有耳。



never can tell.


你无法预测的。



asked for it.


你自找麻烦。



has a wide circle of friends.


他交友甚广。



have a point there.


你言之有理。





are washed up.


我们什么都完了。



't play any tricks with me.


别跟我耍花招。



1512.I'm on the wagon now.


我现在戒酒了。



is an old screw.


他是个守财奴。



1515.I have to visit the join to do number one job.


我要上厕所解小便。



1516.I have to visit the join to do number two job.


我要上厕所解大便。



1517.I'm only teasing you.


我只是跟你闹着玩的。



1520.I'll see you out.


我送你出去。



error is human.


犯错乃是人之常情。



1526.I'll go to bed as soon as the work is done.


事情做完我就去睡觉。



time.


黄金时段。





moron!


你这个低能儿!



on your life=Never on your life.


你休想。



has got ants in his pants.


他坐立不安。



he told us was a lot of hot air.


他告诉我们的全是谎言。



said to her boy friend


她对她的男朋友说,


“没 钱,就没有爱情”




is a nighthawk.


他是个夜猫子。



going.


干得好。



needs my shoulder very much.


她很需要我的安慰。



's no excuse.


那不是理由。



's my specialty.


那是我的本行。



't tease me.


别拿我来开心。





's common sense.


这是普通常识。



I call you back?


等会儿我再打电话给你好吗?



a rain-check.


改天(延期)




around.


捣蛋。



't turn me down.


别拒绝我。



big money.


赚大钱。



't brush me off.


别敷衍我了。



't make a mountain out of a molehill.


不要小题大作。


(别言过其实)



't make such a fuss,will you?


请你不要小题大作好吗?



-killer.


对女人有吸引力的男人。



likes to tell spicy jokes.


他喜欢说黄色笑话。





son of a bitch,how can you do that to me?


他妈的,你怎能这样对我?



1599.I don't know why I'm not myself today.


我不知道为什么今天这么反常。



are in hot water this time.


他们这次遇到麻烦了。



't be nervous,it's just the immediate family.


别紧张,都是自己人。



1602.I wish I could.


但愿我能。



't push me around.


别作威作福了。



is afraid to fire her because she has



on him.


他不敢开除他,因为他有把柄被她抓住了。



't get confused.


别搞错了。



't get excited.


别激动。



't get funny.


别乱来。



's on my list.


我早已料到。





it to him.


交给他办。



is a hot number.


她是个骚货。



't try to cash in on me.


别想占我便宜。



lady makes eyes at all handsome men.


这位少妇见英俊男子便送秋波。



are a fair-weather friend and should not be



你是个酒肉朋友,不可靠。



of those who fish in troubled waters.


小心那些混水摸鱼的人。



your breath!


省点力气吧!



ne.


要点。



-high.


卓越的。



for it.


完全同意。



egg.


坏蛋。





your age.


别孩子气。



house.


监狱。



shot.


重要人物。



wheel.


要人。



head.


傻瓜。



row.


贫民窟。



pilot.


牧师。



potato.


小人物。



-up-girl.


封面女郎。



.


妓女。



house.


妓院。





per


绑匪



e-eye


私家侦探



's what you think.


那是你自己的想法。



is a nut.


她是个十三点。



never gives up.


他很顽固。



's in a terrible mood.


他正在大发脾气。



he any better?


他比较好一点儿吗?



had better wise up.


你最好学聪明些。



are just wasting your time.


你只是白费心机。



'll be sorry for this.


你对此事会后悔的。



obstinate you are!


你真顽固!





as I know.


就我所知。



good and all.


永远。



the time being.


暂时(目前)




take this job for the time being.


你暂时干着这份工作。



got a big kick out of it.


他们玩得很愉快。



've got nerve to do that to me.


你竟敢这样对待我。



1664.I'll get around all right.


我自有办法。



me a minute and I'll be ready.


请等一等,我立即就准备好的。



go of me.


把我放开。



a long story short.


简言之。



and cons.


赞成与反对。





bad.


还不错。



more.


还有很多。



lly speaking.


一般来说。



in and year out.


一年到头。



a large scale.


大规模地。



a small scale.


小规模地。



long.


不久。



longer.


不再。



more.


不再。



a few=Quite a few.


不少。


(很多)



and again.


再三。





and over.


再三。



again=once more.


再一次。



business.


因公。



big.


自我吹嘘。



out!=Be careful!=Take care!


当心(留意,小心)




shirt.


输光了(赌博)




for trouble.


自找麻烦。



't waste your time,make it snappy!


不要浪费时间,快点儿干吧!



1688.I made a pass at her.


我向她追求。



you go on making sport of me,I'll throw you window.


要是你继续戏弄我,我就把你丢出去。



't stand on ceremony,make yourself at



不必那样拘束,随便些吧。





yes or maybe no.


也许是,也许不是。



's a real pro.


他是真正的行家。



one's own way=go Dutch.


各自付账。



your own business.


少管闲事。



1695.I decided to give him some of his own medicine.


我决定以其人之道还治其人之身。



stamp.


无主见的人。



my point?


明白我的意思吗?



shoe is on the other foot.


情况改变了。



's singing a torchy song.


她正在害单相思病。



money.


横财(不义之财)




学习网


]


dream's come true.




我的梦实现了。



-kick.


亲密战友。



1703.I am all for your doing so.


我赞成你这样做。



hing on sale here is sold as is.


这里出售的东西是按标价出售的。



you feeling all right?


你身体还好吧?



to?


去哪儿?



to see you here.


见到你真高兴。



coffee is good to the last drop.


这咖啡味道真棒。



minds think alike.


英雄所见略同。



is good for nothing.


他是个毫无用处之人。


(他是个废人)



bless you.


愿上帝保佑你。



affair between us has gone with the wind.




我们之间的事业已完全过去了。



goes up in the air for no reason at all.


她经常无缘无故发脾气。



gave me the glad eye.


她向我抛媚眼。



gave me the eye.


她向我眉目传情。



shouldn't do that.


你不该那样。



lost your voice?


你怎么不说话呢?



1718.I give you my word.


我向你保证。



1719.I gave her a piece of my mind.


我骂了她一顿。



gave him the air.


她与他已一刀两断了。


(男女之间专用语)



put me on.


你拿我穷开心。



set me up!


你把我整惨了!



is a girl of the old school.




她是个很保守的女性。



's get down to business.


别开玩笑了,我们办正经事吧。



't get mad at me.I did it all for your own



别生我的气,我这样做完全是为了你好。



is full of bull.


他是不说实话的。


(胡言)



are the perfect one.


你是最佳人选。



are going nowhere.


你的工作毫无进展。



are talking to yourself.


你在自言自语。



't take it too hard.


别太认真。



't push me too far.


别逼人太甚。



told you that?


谁跟你说的?



are a busybody.


你是个多管闲事的人。



you shut up?




闭上你的嘴好吗?



can't be serious.


你何必太认真啦。



't lose you head.


别失去理智。


(保持镇定)



't kid yourself.


别自欺欺人。



't give me that.


少给我来这一套。



't lose your temper.


不要发脾气。



1740.A promise is a promise.


绝不吹牛。



the ice.


打破僵局。



1742.I'm on the wagon.


我戒酒了。



happened here?


这里发生何事?



your fingers corssed.


祝你好运。



's not my day.




今天真倒霉。



enough.


很公平。



fasten your seat belt.


请把安全带系好。



food store.


速食店。



feeling is mutual.


彼此,彼此。



voyage.


一路顺风。



学习网


]


I take a rain check?


可以改天吗?



has been keeping you busy lately?


阁下近来忙些什么?



talker


盖仙(口惹悬河的人)




胖子(肥佬)



no pain.


很痛快。





1756.I'm feeling no pain.


我觉得很痛快。



come first served.


按次序来。



did this just for fun.


我们这样做,只是好玩而已。



't use that foul language with me.


别对我说脏话。



't be so fussy.


别那么挑剔。



g matters to me.


我什么都无所谓。



s,let's get on the horse.


弟兄们,我们快点吧。



't argue with him,he has already got one


别跟他争论了,他已快没有命了。



1764.I'm very happy for I'm my own boss now.


我很高兴现在没有人管我了。



girl friend is really out of this world.


你的女朋友真是美如仙子。



is putting her heart and soul in the job.


她全心全意地做她的工作。




grave.




should put up a good show this time.


这次我们应该好好表现一下。



is really something.


他真了不起。



is a regular guy.


他是个好人。




remember


me


to


your


family


when


you


e


United


States.


回到美国后,请代我向你家人问好。



hello to your mother for me,don't forget it .


代我向令堂问候,别忘了。



's what you say.


那是你说的。



's got a screw loose.


他的精神有点毛病。



-hand.


二流货。


(二手货)



like got cakes.


很畅销。



first performance has set the world on fire.


她的首次表演已震撼了全世界。



's the big idea?




这是什么意思?



't make a scene.


别出洋相了。



on air.


洋洋得意。



is no need.


不必了。



this once.


仅此一次。



get me there.


你把我难倒了。


(你考起我来了)



know something?


你知道吗?



can't keep a good man down.


好人自有出头的日子。



can say that again.


你说得很好。



are a lucky man.


你是个幸运儿。


(你真好福气)



't be long.


不会太久了。



's no whole world know it .




这不是秘密,街头巷尾早已知道了。



's the good word?


有什么好消息?



said so?


谁说的?



can you do about it?


看你怎么办?



are you smoking?


你究竟是什么意思?



't be so sure.


不要太过于自信。



't over do it.


不要做得太过火。



beef is overdone.


这牛肉烧过久。



this seat occupied?


这个座位有人吗?



1797.A little too far.


太过份了。



do and some don't.


有些是,有些不是。



is no object.




钱是不成问题的。



ne makes mistakes.


每个人都会犯错的。



学习网


]


off the lawn.


勿践踏草地。



a good look!


仔细看一下吧!



heads are better than one.


集思广益。



the best of my knowledge.


就我所知(据我所知)




's too much for me,I can't stand if any longer.


对我太过份了,我再也不能容忍。



is nothing I can do.


我也没有什么办法了(爱莫能助)




1807.I'll see you home.


我送你回家。



has to be done.


这是我应该做的事。



's go over it again!


我们再做一次吧!





you go again.


你又犯老毛病了。



's the difference?


有什么关系呢?



's more than I can say.


我没有什么话好说。



's more like it.


这才像话。



time,I'll teach you a lesson.


下次我要教训你一顿。



's behind you?


你究竟有什么心事?



do they know?


他们懂得什么?



I have your order,sir?


请问先生要吃点什么?



't be noisy,or you'll get killed.


少管闲事,否则你会被杀的。



is getting nowhere.


他没有出息。



makes eyes at all handsome men.


她对所有英俊的男士大送秋波。





made a monkey out of me.


他使我难堪。



you know what you are?


你知道你自己的身份吗?



can't keep a good man down


好人总会有出头的一天。



1824.I'm going on the wagon now.


我现在要戒酒了。



the hell are you doing?


你在搞什么花样?



has got ants in his pants.


他坐立不安。



is no way out.


走投无路。



is a Jack of all trades.


他是个万能博士(万事通)




1829.I'm as chicken as you are.


我和你一样是胆小鬼。



's no smoke without fire.


无风不起浪。



are you so angry about?


你为什么这样生气?





want to step outside?


你想打架吗?



it comes to me.


现在我完全了解了。



't get the wrong idea.


别误会我的意思。



1835.I know how to handle him.


我知道怎样处理他。



't talk to him like that.


别那样跟他说话。



't try to cash in on me.


别想占我的便宜。



1838.I'll take a rain check on that.


改期吧!



1839.I'd like to have a talk with you.


我很想跟你谈一谈。



's not my fault.


这不是我的错。



yourself!


放规矩点!



can tell?


谁敢断定?





is a loose girl.


她是个放荡的女孩子。



't tell on me.


别说我的坏话。



1845.I can see your point.


我了解你的意思。



is very cute.


她很可爱。



1847.I get the message.


我明白。



feeling is mutual.


彼此彼此。



rained cats and dogs.


天下倾盆大雨。



stay out of .


请别管这件事。



's this all about?


这到底怎么一回事?



's nothing I can do.


爱莫能助。



1853.I can't believe my eyes.


我不敢相信我所看到的。





's more like it.


那才像话。



is all woman.


她是个标准的女性。



1856.I lost my head.


我太激动了。



1857.I know what I'm doing.


我自己知道要做什么。



1858.I'm feeling in the pink.


我感到很愉快。



1859.I'll get around all right.


我自有办法对付。



1860.I give you my word.


我向你提出保证。



I have missed you!


我多少想念你!



't call me names.


别骂人。



want a lift?


你想搭便车吗?



think you are so great.


你以为你自己了不起。



-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-02-16 15:43,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/659132.html

经典的英语口语和俚语大全的相关文章