关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

日常英语句子积累

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-02-15 18:43
tags:

-

2021年2月15日发(作者:陶瓷刀)


日常英语句子积累




When I think about it, it makes my mouth water.


想到它我都会流口水。



Not driving but driven in such a world .


人在江湖身不由己。



Watch out for cars when you cross the street .


过街时要注意来往车辆。



He is fond of nosing about for grapevine news .


他爱打听小道消息。



He kissed off the objections from others.


他对别人的反应置之不理。



I knocked around in Tianjin this holiday.


这个假期我去天津逛了逛。



I get fed up with anyone who brags all the time.


我讨厌总是自吹自擂的人。



What is to become of me if you go away?



要是你走了,我怎么办啊?



He considered the relative merits of the 2company.


他权衡这两个公司的优


劣。



His desk is cluttered up with books and papers.


他桌上堆满了书和报纸。



That’s a long shot.


这件事成功的希望不大。



My throat hurts me these days.


这几天我嗓子疼。



People have dirty looks on their faces.


人们的脸很臭。



We have deliberated on your proposal.


我们已经仔细考虑过你的建议。



He knew zip about running the company.


他对营运公司一无所知。



Cast aside all illusions and go into the battle.


丢掉幻想,投入战斗。



My grandfather is getting on for 80.


我爷爷快要


80


岁了。



We’ve laid in a good supply of food for the winter.


我们存了足够的食物过


冬。< /p>



I find salesmanship is beyond my reach.


我发现我搞不了推销。



Aren’


t you tempting fate?


你这不是在玩命吗?



This watch goes with my job.


这块表是我工作单位发的。



He said he was busy, which was true.


他说他很忙,这是真的。



The piano is out of tune.


这架钢琴跑调了。



I can’t get rid of my cold.


我的感冒总不好。




What’s kind of utilities are included


?


(房租里)都包含了些什么费用?



I am running the bath water.


我正在放洗澡水。



He is vacillating between leaving and staying on.


他在去留之间犹豫不决。



I’m not complaining, only making a point.


我不是在抱怨,只是表明一个看法。



Be careful! He is spoiling for a fight!


当心!他正想找人打一架。



I chanced upon the book in a small bookstore.


我在一家小书店偶然发现了这本书。



I would like to request my travel reimbursement.


我想要报销车费。



Do diplomas count for anything on the job market?


文凭对找工作重要吗?



When would you relieve me of the burden.?


你什么时候才能减轻我的负担?



Does it pay to overindulge children?


娇惯孩子有好处吗?



She is a real find!


可找到她这么个能干的人了阿!



Their house is hard by the station.


他们的房子就在车站附近。



This is indeed an involved sentence.


这真是个复杂难懂的句子。



He drank too much and made a fool of himself.


他喝酒太多,出丑了。



Drop in whenever you come to see your p arents.


你在看望父母的时候顺便到我这里


坐坐。



He is not very popular between his fellows.


他在同行中人缘不太好。



The tap is always leaking.


水龙头关不紧。



In the dark he felt around for the switch.


黑暗中他摸来摸去找开关。



I’ll never do such a thing, I tell you!


我绝对不会做这种事。



Can you cash reputation in a bank?


你能在银行里兑现声望吗?



Don’t tell me you’re getting cold feet!


别告诉我你改变主意了!



We enclose a check for


我们附上人民币


2 00


元的支票一张。



The sun really did a number on my face.


太阳真的把我的脸晒坏了。



How did you learn of my name?



你怎么知道我的名字的?



We like to do our laundry on Sunday.


我们喜欢在星期天洗衣服。



Why do you always try to nose into other



s affairs?



你为什么总想打听别人的事情?



The house has changed hands again.


这幢房子又换主人了。




All save Peter will do it.


除了彼得所有人都会去做这件事。



She dyed her hair once again.


她又染头发了。



If you persist in jogging, you



ll shed some weight.


你坚持慢跑就会减轻体重。



I’


m sure he knew of this poisonous cycle.


我相信他知道这种恶性循环的存在



We saw the visitors off at the bus stop.


我们把客人送到汽车站。



This arrangement suits us perfectly.



个安排对我们来说太合适了。



Can you just give me a ballpark figure?


能不能给我一个大概的数字?



That



s a hell of a thing to do!


那简直是地狱一样的事!



Do you mean to say you



ve given up your job?


你真的放弃了那份工作?



Nothing succeeds like success.


一顺百顺,一通百通。


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-02-15 18:43,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/655991.html

日常英语句子积累的相关文章