关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

阿丽塔:战斗天使:Alita Battle Angel中英文台词

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-02-13 15:52
tags:

-

2021年2月13日发(作者:hauber)


Mm-mmm.



... . .


You're alive.


你还活着



What are you dreaming, little angel?


你梦到了什么



小天使



Well...


好吧



Try again.


试一下



Well, that's the best I can do for now.


目前只能做到这种地步



I'm really grateful, Doc.


真是太谢谢了



I'll be getting some over time next week.


我下周会多加班的



Yeah, pay me when you can.


好,等你有钱再说吧



Here, I got these for you.




我特地带的



My wife works out at Farm 22.


我老婆在


22


号农场干活



Thank you.


谢谢



See you next time.


我改天再来



Keep getting paid in fruit,


再这样



and we'll be picking these ourselves.


我们就要自己去摘橙子了



Hello, sleepyhead.


你好



瞌睡虫



Hi.


你好



How do you feel?


感觉怎么样



Okay.


还好



Any pain anywhere?


有哪里疼吗



No.


没有



Numbness? No.


麻木呢没有



Motor dysfunction?


有活动不便吗



I'm a little hungry.


我有点饿了



Eat this.


快吃吧



Get your sugar levels up.


能提高血糖含量



Taste receptors are working.


味觉感受器运转正常



Thank you.


谢谢



You'll like this a whole lot better with the peel off.


把皮剥了你会发现这个其实很好吃



I don't mean to be rude...


我不想太冒昧



but am I supposed to know you?


但我们认识吗



Actually...


其实


...


we haven't met.


我们从未见过



I'm Dr.



Dyson I do. This is Nurse Gerhad.


我是戴森


·


依德医生



这是格哈德护士



And do you know who I am?


你们知道我是谁吗



Well, we were hoping...


好吧



我们还希望你


. .


you'd fill in that part.


能告诉我们



Since you're a total replacement cyborg...


因为你的身体进行了完全替换



and most of your cyber body was destroyed...


你以前的躯体大部分都坏掉了



we can't find any records.


我们找不到任何记录



But your very human brain was miraculously intact.


但你拥有的人类大脑却奇迹般的保存了下来



Theoretically, you should remember something.


理论上



你应该记得点什么



Oh.



Well...


是吗



It's still pretty blank.


它基本上是空白的



No, it's completely blank, actually.




应该说完全一片空白



I don't even know my own name.


我连名字都忘记了



Let's look at the bright side.


我们看看好的一面



Your tears are working.


眼泪功能完好



Mmm.



...


太好吃了



That's so good.


What do you call this?


这个叫什么



Yeow! What's that?


那是什么



Zalem. Oh!


撒冷噢


!


The last of the great sky cities.


它是最后一座天空城



What holds it up? Magic? No.


它怎么能飘



魔法吗不



Something stronger. Engineering.


比魔法还厉害



工业科技



And down here, we have Iron City.


它下面就是我们的钢铁城



With all its charm.


也算别有风味吧



Dr.



Dyson I do.



That's you.


戴森


·


依德医生



是你吗



While I'm learning names, do you have one for me?


我在学着记名字



给我起一个吧



Alita.


阿丽塔



It's a nice name.


是个好名字



I love it.


我喜欢



Can I keep it?


我能留着吗



At least until I can remember my real name?


至少等我想起自己的名字



Mmhmm. Thank you.


好的谢谢



Okay.


好了



Do you want to take a look? Yes.


你想到处逛逛吗当然



Why are there so many languages?


为什么这里这么多种语言



Um, after the big war I told you about...


在我提到的大战之后



The Fall.


天坠



After The Fall, only Zalem was left...


天坠之战后



只有撒冷保存了下来



and survivors came here from all over the world.


世界各地的幸存者于是聚集于此



Everybody down here works for Zalem.


下面的人为撒冷工作



The Factory, the Farms...


工厂也好



农场也好



Does anyone ever go up to Zalem?


有人去过撒冷吗



We should go.


去看看吧



Nobody from down here ever goes up.


下面的人不到上面去



It's a rule that's never broken.


这是从未被打破的铁则



What?


怎么了



Oh! And he takes him down hard!


这一击重摔下手真狠



What is that?


那是什么



It's Motor ball.


机动球



That's so cool.


真是太酷了



Nothing you need to be wasting your time watching.


不是什么值得你去看的东西



Alita.


阿丽塔



One minute, please.


等我一会



Hi.


你好



Hello.


你好啊



You want some?


想来点吗



Here you go.


快吃吧



Can I hug you?


我能抱你吗



Hi.


Hi.


Step aside.


快点让开



Out of the way.


不要挡路



Outstanding.


你太牛了



Why don't you watch where you're going?


你走路不长眼睛吗



I gotta admit...


长见识了



I never saw anybody challenge a Centurion before.


从来没有人敢挑战百夫长



Whoa.



You're heavy.




你好沉



I mean...


我意思是



Oh.




You're a cyborg.


你是改造人



Sorry, I was just admiring your hand.


抱歉



我很喜欢你的手



Can I see?


介意吗



Wow.




It's really nice work.


手艺真不错



Did Doc I do do it?


依德医生做的吗



He built all of me.


全身都是他造的



Except my core.



That's mine.


除了核心



那是我的



Well, he did a really great job.


做工太棒了



Hey, what are those things?


刚那个到底是什么



The Centurions?


百夫长



What planet are you from?


你是哪个星球来的



I do found me in the Scrapyard.


依德在废铁场找到我的



The Scrapyard? Mmhmm.


废铁场



But that would mean...


那意味着



Hey, Doc.


医生



I got those driverboards you were looking for.


我搞到了你想要的驱动板



Alita is new here.


阿丽塔刚来这里



She's still learning about things.


她还在熟悉环境



I gotta go.


我得走了



I'll drop those off later.


晚点给你送去



I need a rebuild on a quad servo.


有个四方伺服器要重建



Maybe I'll see you around.


有空再聊



Who is that?


他是谁



Hugo.


雨果



He's a hard worker, but...


是个勤奋的小伙子



不过



Alita, come on, let's go home.


阿丽塔



来吧



我们走



Hugo. Let's go home.


雨果




回家吧





There's the damn Jackers


that ripped me to shreds standing right there.


那个该死的掠夺者把我撕碎的时候



And that vale madre Centurion wouldn't lift a finger.


在旁边看热闹的百夫长指头都没动一下



Why would anyone wanna take your arms and legs?


为什么有人抢你的胳膊和腿



Torque coupling.


扭矩耦合器



Those Jackers want your parts for the black market.


掠夺者想把你的零件拿到黑市去



To supply the Motorball games.


好提供给机动球比赛



You were lucky.


你很走运



Another girl was murdered last night, right near there.


昨晚另外一个女孩儿就死在附近



Yeah, I heard that guy carves girls up...




我听说了那家伙



and sells their body parts.


把女孩的身体肢解之后拿去卖了



Sorry, Doc.


抱歉



医生



For now, I don't want you out after dark.


这段时间你不要天黑后出去



Is that understood?


明白吗



Okay.


知道了



And if you go out during the day,


如果你白天出去



don't wander too far from this neighborhood.


也不要跑到太远的地方



Okay.


好吧



Promise?


要保证



I promise.


我保证



Hey, kid.


孩子



Hey, what's your problem?


你这人怎么回事



Who's the girl?


她是谁



My new assistant.


我的新助手



I was surprised to see her in our daughter's body.


她用了你女儿的身体我很惊讶



You were supposed to have destroyed that years ago.


你不是很多年前就想毁掉吗



I couldn't. Clearly.


我做不到很明显



And did you tell her who you built that body for?


你告诉过她那具身体是谁吗



Our daughter is dead, Chiren.


我们的女儿死了



依莲



You need to let it go. Oh.


你得放手了



It's obviously not me that's clinging to something here.


念念不忘的人显然不是我



Over here!


到这来



Hugo. Hey, Alita.


雨果




阿丽塔



Is this Motorball?


这就是机动球吗



It's just a scrimmage.


只是争球游戏



Do you wanna join in?


想一起玩吗



Come on, every kid's gotta play Motorball.


来吧,大家都玩机动球



Sure, why not?




我加入



I want us to be a team again.


我想和你再次合作



I have a great new setup...


我有了新的实验室



and equipment...


还有设备



worthy of your skills.


配得上你的技术



Together, we can build the finest champions


我们合力



this game has ever seen.


可以打造出游戏史上最强大的选手



Could be my ticket home.


可以帮我回家



When are you going to realize there is no way back?


你什么时候才能明白根本回不去了



It just does not happen.


不要白日做梦了



Vector can make it happen.


维克托能办到



I can't believe you trust Vector.


你竟然还相信维克托



He has very high connections.


他和高层有联系



I won't help you build monsters.


我不会帮你制造怪物的



I'm going to get back to Zalem somehow.


我一定要回到撒冷去



I'll claw my way there with my bare hands if I have to.


就算用手爬回去我也在所不惜



Hey, everyone, this is Alita.


朋友们



这是阿丽塔



Hi.




Best way to learn is to go in.


实战就是最好的学习



Pass the ball!


快快



快点传球



That's it.


就是这样



Lean into your turns, look for an opening.


转弯时屈身寻找空挡



I think I'm getting it!


我找到感觉了



You can let goof the remote now.


放开控制器吧



Oh, crap.


见鬼



Come on, get her! Come on, get her!


挡住她啊



Cut her off!


动作快点



把她截住



Koyomi, pass her the ball.


可有米



快点传球



And she got it! She got it!


她接住了



接住了



Get her!


拦住她



Sorry, princess.


抱歉



小公主



Nice, Tanji, thanks.


你也太棒了



She's never played before.


她从来没玩过



Sorry.


抱歉



Got this!


接住了



Mine!


给我



You got me!


别想碰到我



Good shot.


真棒



Your freak girlfriend's got some serious malfunctions.


你的怪胎女朋友是不是坏了



I'm really sorry.


我很抱歉



She humiliated you so severely.


她让你出了这么大丑



All right, I'll see you tonight.


好了



我们今晚见



And, uh, she's not my girlfriend.


还有



她不是我女朋友



Whatever.


随便吧



You've got some talent for this game.


你玩这个很有天赋啊



I've got to get home now.


我得回家了



I do wants me in the house before dark.


依德让我天黑之前回去



Do you want a ride?


我送你吧



So you can't remember anything?


你什么都想不起来了



I'm trying to.


我正在努力想呢



Family, friends, favorite food?


家人



朋友



喜欢的食物



Nothing.



Well, maybe oranges.


不知道



也许是橙子吧



But that's just since yesterday.


我是昨天吃到的



Oranges? Uhhuh.


橙子



Nope.



Unacceptable.


不行



无法接受



Here, check this out.


我带你开开眼



Thank you very much, Senora.


感谢你的惠顾



And here you go.


给你



拿好了



Thank you.


谢谢



You ready?


准备好了吗



Try this.


尝尝这个



Trust me.


相信我



It's chocolate.


这是巧克力



Mmm.



. .


That is so great. It's good, right?


这也太好吃了不错吧



I have a favorite food now.


我有喜欢的食物了



Thank you. This is my favorite food.


多谢这是我最喜欢的了



Well, I wouldn't call it that.


我可不觉得



I would.


我觉得



Hey, look.



Check it out.


看啊



看那个人



It's a HunterWarrior.


他是猎人勇士



He's a bounty hunter. Named Zapan.


是个赏金猎人



名叫扎潘



Scanning for his mark.


他在寻找目标



I wouldn't wanna be that guy.


我可不想被他追杀



Look at that sword.


快看他的刀



All guns are outlawed in Iron City.


钢铁城不允许居民持枪



Punishable by death.


有枪可是死罪



Anything that challenges Zalem.


不能对撒冷有威胁



Didn't I tell you to be home before dark?


我不是告诉你天黑之前回家的吗



What's the big deal? I just lost track of time.


有什么关系



我就是忘记时间了



Yeah.



Don't trust anyone.


好吧



不要相信任何人



People do terrible things to each other here.


这里的人对同胞并不友好



What happened to your arm?


你的手臂怎么了



Here, eat this.




吃了吧



You okay?


没事吧



You still need proper nourishment for your brain.


你的大脑需要丰富的营养



You have any chocolate?


你有巧克力吗



It's a harsh world.


这个世界很残酷



The strong prey on the weak down here.


人们习惯弱肉强食



You gotta stay focused on your dream.


你要坚持自己的梦想



What's your dream?


你的梦想呢



I'll show you.


我带你看



This is my secret place.


这是我的秘密基地



Best view in town.


这儿的风景最棒



Wow.




Really cool.


这太酷了



No.



Look.




你看



That view.


那里



Oh.



.


Right.


好吧



I wonder what it's like up there.


我想知道上面是什么样



Better than this dump down here.


总比下面的垃圾场好



Listen.


快听



It's stuff from the Factory going up to Zalem.


这是工场的货物被送上了撒冷



But the tubes are just for cargo, not for people.


但是管道只能送货



不能走人



If I was as strong as you,


如果我像你一样强



I'd climb that tube to Zalem right now.


我现在就顺着管道爬上去



They don't let anybody up there.


他们不允许任何人上去



Yeah, that's what they want you to think.


他们希望你这么想



You just gotta know the right people.


你要认识对的人



I happen to be connected. Oh.


我恰好就认识一个真的



You gotta be willing to do what it takes.


你必须愿意做出牺牲



Whatever it takes.


不管付出多少



Funny thing is, you've seen it.


其实你见过上面



You just can't remember.


你只是想不起来



What do you mean?


你什么意思



Doc found you in the Scrapyard.


医生在废铁场发现了你



All that stuff is dumped from Zalem.


那里所有东西都是从撒冷扔下来的



So you must be from up there.


所以你肯定是从上面来的



I guess so.


我猜是吧



If you could just tell me what those eyes have seen.


真希望你能说说上面的事



I wish I could.


我也很希望



I keep trying to remember, but...


我一直努力回忆



It's still a blank.


但依旧是一片空白



I'm starting to feel like I wasn't very important.


我想我可能是不那么重要



Just an insignificant girl


只是个跟垃圾一起扔下来的



thrown out with the rest of the garbage.


不起眼的女孩



No! Stop! Alita!




快住手阿丽塔



Don't do it!


不要这么做



Oh, no.


不好



It's a trap.


这是个陷阱



Looking for me, Doctor?


你在找我吗



医生



Or should I say, HunterWarrior?


或许该叫你猎人勇士




猎人勇士



Oh, no.


这下糟了



Looks like he's got us.


看来我们被他发现了



Don't move.


别乱跑



Hey, thanks for bringing a girl.


谢谢你把这个女孩带来



That's gonna save us some time.


这可给我们省了不少时间



Nice shot, for a MeatBoy.


打得不错



作为人类说



No!




You came to rescue me?


你是来救我的是吗



That is so sweet.


你真是太贴心了



You have nice eyes.


你的眼睛真好看



He's mine. You can have the girl.


他是我的



那个女孩归你



So long as I get his eyes.


我要他的眼睛就行



Alita, run!


阿丽塔



快跑



My God.


我的天啊



Rip that flea!


撕了那个小跳蚤



You are so beautiful.


你真是太美丽了



I wanna rip you open and see if you're ugly inside.


我要把你撕开看看里面是不是跟其他人一样



Like the others.


那么的丑陋



Watch her die.


看着她死



Come here, little flea...


来吧



小跳蚤



so I can pinch your head off.


让我把你的脑袋拧下来



Hiyah!



~!


99!


99!


On your left!


注意你左边



Hiyah!



~!


You'll pay, little flea.


我饶不了你



小跳蚤



Grewishka does not forget.


格鲁依什卡有仇必报



I'm coming for you.


我会来找你们



Both.


两个



Grewishka does not forget!


格鲁依什卡有仇必报



When I was fighting, I remembered something.


战斗的时候



我想起来些什么



I was in a huge battle.


我参加过一场大战



You surprised me.


你吓到我了



Well, you surprised me, too.


你也很让我惊讶



Before The Fall...


天坠之战前



there were police to stop criminals.


有警察来制止犯罪活动



Now, the Factory pays us to do the dirty work.


现在由工厂出钱让我们干这些脏活



HunterWarrior 17739.


这里是猎人勇士



17739.


You are a HunterWarrior.


真的是猎人勇士



You stay here.


留在这儿



Don't kill anyone.


不要去杀人



Bounty for the cyborg Nyssiana was 20, 000 credits.


改造人尼西亚的悬赏金额是


2


万元



You should've told me who you really are.


你应该告诉我这些事



And do you do it for the money?


你是为了赚钱吗



I take the money.


我确实拿了钱



Otherwise the clinic would've closed long ago.


否则诊所很多年前就关门了



I do this work for other reasons


我不想解释



I'd rather not talk about.


我做这个的真实原因



You have to talk about it.


你必须解释一下



Something during the fight triggered a memory.


战斗触发了我的记忆



I was on the moon.


我在月球上



You know more about me than you're saying.


你隐瞒了关于我的事情



Whose body is this?


我这副身体是谁的



Who am I?


我是谁



This was your daughter?


这是你的女儿



You built this body for her?


这身体是为她制造的



Her name was Alita.


他名字叫阿丽塔



She was really looking forward to waking up


她曾做梦



with legs that could run.


想拥有一双奔跑的腿



You built Hera pair of fast legs.


所以你为她做了敏捷的腿



She never got to use them.


她还没有机会用



She was murdered.


她就被害了



What happened?


发生了什么



A patient of mine came to the clinic one night,


我的一个病人突然大半夜跑来诊所



looking for drugs.


找药



I was a tuner for the Motorball games...


我曾经是机动球装备调试师



and


I


had


made


a


machine


body


for


him


of


obscene


strength.


我为他打造了一副拥有强大力量的机械身体



He was my demon, coming back to me.


他就是回来惩罚我罪孽的恶魔



Hey! What are you doing there?


你在这干什么



Alita couldn't get out of the way fast enough.


阿丽塔没有办法及时躲开



Her mother, Chiren,


她的妈妈



依莲



couldn't deal with Alita's death.


接受不了女儿的死



Maybe she just couldn't deal with me.


或许她只是不想面对我



So I went hunting.


于是我成了猎人



I needed to kill him.


我必须要杀了他



Maybe I was just hoping that he would kill me.


或许我也期待他能杀了我



It brought no peace.


我任然无法平静



There were other demons like him out there...


还有很多恶魔逍遥法外



and I felt, somehow, I was responsible for all of them.


我总是觉得这一切的责任都在我



So I registered as a HunterWarrior.


所以我注册成为猎人勇士



There's nothing noble about it.


这不是什么光彩的事



Did you ever find peace?


你找到平静了吗



I found you.


我找到了你



I'm not your daughter.


我不是你女儿



I don't know what I am.


我甚至不知道我是谁



I do.


好吧



Have a look at your original Cybercore.


来看看你的改造核心



This is your brain.


这就是你的大脑



A normal healthy teenage girl's brain.


一个健康的普通年轻女孩的大脑



If there is such a thing.


真有这东西吗



But this is your heart.


但是看看你的心脏



Part of your original core...


你核心的一部分



,powered by an AntiMatter MicroReactor.


它是由一个反物质威信反应堆驱动的



So I've got a strong heart?


看来我的心脏很强



You have a heart strong enough


你的心脏



to power all of Iron City for years.


强大到足以驱动这座钢铁城很多年



This is lost technology.


这是失传的科技



Nobody's made this stuff since...


没人能造的出这东西



before The Fall.


天坠之战后



Yeah, right.


好吧



So I'm 300 years old?


所以我至少有


300




Sweetheart, you are.


亲爱的



没错



I don't want my players losing unless I tell them to.


我不想让我的选手在比赛中失败



It can't be left to chance.


这不能靠运气



You promised me champions.


你承诺给我冠军



And you promised me the best of everything.


你也承诺给我最好的一切



Get those military servos I asked for.


我让你找的军用驱动器呢



You don't have a winning attitude.


我看你根本不想赢



Just be ready for tomorrow's game.


先准备明天的比赛吧



Help me.


救救我



Grewishka?


格鲁依什卡



Why should I waste my talent on you?


我为什么要花时间救你



Look what she's done to me.


你看她干的好事



Ido's little cyber girl.


依德的机器人小丫头



What did you say?


你说什么



The woman in my memory called me 99.


记忆中的女儿叫我


99




What you saw was a flash of your previous life.


你看到的是你过去生活的一瞬间



Who was I?


我是谁



In time, you'll remember.


你总会想起来的



I wanna rip her in half.


我要把她撕扯两半



Grewishka.


格鲁依什卡



Oh, how the mighty have fallen.


真是日落西山啊



Are we stripping him for parts?


要回收他的零件吗



I need you to look at something.


你来看看这个



It's a Telepresence Chip. He's wired.


这是监控芯片



刚刚发现



Somebody in Zalem is riding him.


有人在撒冷控制他



There are watchers behind the eyes all over the city.


整座钢铁城到处都藏着眼线



Pretty common now.


这太平常了



I'd just as soon remove it...


重建他的时候



while I'm rebuilding him.


我会把那东西取下来



Why are you wasting time


你为什么



on this burntout street junk?


要再这个混混身上浪费时间



It's a personal matter.


有点个人原因



Do you like your job, Vector?


你喜欢你的工作吗



维克托



If you like your position


如果你喜欢名望



and the many comforts that come with it...


还有顺带的各种便利



I strongly suggest you listen to Dr.



Chiren.


我建议你听依莲医生的话



Nova.


诺瓦



My apologies.


恕我冒犯



Who did this to Grewishka?


是谁伤了格鲁依什卡



A little cyborg girl.


一个改造人女孩



Though the impact points


伤口处



are evidence of extraordinary power...


有强大力量冲击的痕迹



I don't understand how she could create


我不明白



such force with such a small body.


那么瘦小的身躯怎么有那等力量



It was not the power of the body that did this.


这种强大的力量并非来自她的身体



It was the mind.


而是来自内心



She knows the fighting techniques of Panzer Kunst.


他懂得一种战斗技术叫做机甲术



Rebuild Grewishka.


把格鲁依什卡修好



Have him bring her to me.


让他把女孩带给我



Dead.


尸体



He's gone.


他走了



Not gone.


还没走



Repatched.


是重建了



You're a clever woman, Doctor.


你是个聪明人



医生



And determined to reach your goal at any cost.


而且愿意不惜代价达成目的



So I'll make you this offer.


所以我给你的任务



If and when you have pleased me...


如果你能够令我满意



I will grant you the destiny you seek.


我会让你实现你的愿望



Zalem.


撒冷



You'll send me to Zalem?


你能送我回撒冷



I'm there right now.


我就在撒冷



Consider my services engaged.


我愿意为您倾尽全力



There is no bounty on Grewishka.


没人悬赏格鲁依什卡



But you reported it to the Factory.


你都向工厂举报了



Him killing all of those women...


他杀了那么多女人



Somebody's protecting him.


有人在保护他



Who has the power to do that?


谁有那么大的权力



Someone far beyond us here.


肯定是高高在上的人



We better stay off the street for now.


我们最近还是少出门



I wanna be a HunterWarrior like you.


我想像你一样成为猎人勇士



Alita, that's impossible.


阿丽塔



不要胡闹了



We could be a team.


我们可以合作



Alita, this is dangerous, dirty work.


这是危险又见不得人的工作



I know. No, you don't.


我知道你不知道



How is that your choice to make?


你不能替我做决定



It's out of the question.


这没得商量



I might need a lifeordeath situation


我可能在生死危机的关头



to remember who I was.


才能找回记忆



Even if it's just for a second.


哪怕只有短短一瞬间



Alita, some things are better left forgotten.


阿丽塔



有些事情还是忘掉好



I don't want blood on these hands, too.


我不希望你的双手染血



Then I'll find out for myself.


那我自己想办法



Alita.


阿丽塔



I'm just tired of it.


我真是受够了



He just wants me to be his perfect little girl.


他只想让我当他的乖女儿而已



So, you gonna live by his rules or yours?


那你要听他的



还是听你自己的



What a battle!


多精彩的大战



These two have been going at each other all match.


他们两个一整场都在互相缠斗



Welcome to Motorball.


这才是机动球



Jashugan has got the ball.


加修纲拿到了球



Claymore attacks!


克莱默进攻了



Jashugan takes him out!


加修纲击倒了他



Masakus sends Jashugan flying!


马萨克斯把加修纲打飞了



Kutty now with the ball, one point.


亚加卡帝拿到了球



得到一分



Zariki is in hot pursuit.


扎里基紧追不舍



Wipe out, Zariki! Whoo!


扎里基出局哇哦


!


And he throws Kutty like a rag doll!


亚加卡帝像布娃娃一样被扔出去



Come on. Let me show you something.


来吧



我带你去个地方



I know all the pit crews and tuners.


我认识这里所有人



I'll introduce you around.


我给你介绍下



Who's the top player?


谁是最厉害的


?


Right now, I'd say Jashugan


我觉得加修纲



has the best chance of making Final Champion.


最有可能获得最终冠军



Camber's still off in the left bogie.


左边车轮的倾角有问题



I was over steering in turn six.


第六弯转向过度了



What's Final Champion?


最终冠军是什么



It's the best thing a Motorball player can win.


是选手们的最高荣誉



Every


few


years,


they


choose


a


player


that


can't


be


beaten...


每隔几年都会选出一个王牌选手



and he gets to go to Zalem.


可以前往撒冷



Hey, Hugo.


雨果



Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.


流畅就是稳



稳就是快



Do it once, do it right.


一次搞定



不要出错



Juggernaut needs to pit, right now.


装甲车马上进站维修



Do you like to lose?


你们想赢吗



Then get him in here.


那就把它喊进来



Claymore is a rebuild. Why is he not tracking?


克莱默已经重建了



他怎么不参赛



Alita's here.


阿丽塔在这儿



That's Vector.


那是维克托



He basically runs Motorball.


机动球大赛的负责人



We do a lot of business with his team.


我们和他有很多往来



Selling parts to him and his new tuner.


他的新调试师需求很多



Chiren.


依莲



Let's go, guys.



Come on, get me back out there.


兄弟们



快点把我送回去



What? You're not the only one with connections.


怎么



又不是只有你认识人



Kutty closing in on Juggernaut.


亚加卡帝追上了装甲车



Kinuba has Kutty in his sights.


基努巴也锁定了亚加卡帝



Oh! Kinuba went through him


基努巴用爪镰



like laundry with those Grind cutters.


轻而易举击垮了他



Is that weapon even legal?


那个武器没违规吗



Kinuba's too strong with that new weapon.


基努巴德新武器太强了



He's screwing up the odds.


会影响赔率



You know...


你知道吗



I could really use his Grind cutters...


我正好用得上他的爪镰



for our other project.


去做另一个项目



Crimson Wind making her way through the field.


真红疾风在人群中脱颖而出



So, what do you think?


你觉得怎么样



I like it.


我喜欢



Yo, Hugo.



We gotta go.


雨果



赶快走吧



Hey, something's come up.


我有点事情



Where are you going? I just gotta do something.


你要去哪我有事要处理



Can you get back okay?


你能自己回去吗



Yeah, sure.


没问题



Can you go out tomorrow?


你明天有空吗



I wanna show you this place me and Tanji know.


我想带你



It's out in the Badlands.


去破败之地那边看看



It might help with your memory.


也许能找回记忆



I'd appreciate that.


我很愿意去



Thanks.


谢谢



For everything.


你做的一切



Wow! He is throwing down!


他真是太棒了



他就是赢家



Whoo!


Whoo!


Oh, shit!


见鬼



What the hell? Shit.


怎么搞得


?


见鬼



Hurry up!


快点儿



You're dead!


你们死定了



You little runts!


你们这群畜生



I'm gonna smash your skulls!


我要碾碎你们的脑袋



You can't do this to me!


你们居然敢这样



Ready. Give me.


好了给我



Careful.


小心



You street punks!


你们这些混蛋



I'm gonna make you pay for this.


我饶不了你们



Nice work.


干得漂亮



Compliments to your crew.


感谢你的团队



Thank you, sir.


多谢



先生



I'll pass it on.


交给我吧



Hey, man, where's my cut?


哥们



Hey, when you gonna tell your hard body


我那份呢



you jack cyborgs, huh?


你什么时候告诉她这事



I'm not.


我不会说



And neither are you.


你别说漏了



You afraid she's gonna cut you loose?


你担心她会甩了你吗



Get the Grind cutters over to Chiren right away.


把他扔出去



把爪镰送给依莲



Use the service gate.


走工作通道



Go.


去吧



Vector, you prick.


维克托



你这混蛋



I should've known.


我早该想到的



What you should've known, my friend...


你早该想到的是



is that no one...


没有任何人



is greater than the game.


比大赛更重要



What's outside the city?


城市外面有什么



Not much.


没有什么



The war wiped out all utilities


战争



and most everything else.


几乎毁掉了所有东西



All we know is the sky cities fell all in one night...


我们只知道



when the enemy launched the last attack


一夜之间天空之城全都毁灭了



with every ship they had.


敌人触动了所有飞船发起了总攻



Who was the enemy?


敌人是谁



The URM.


火联



United Republics of Mars. The URM.


火星联盟共和国



简称火联



URM.


火联



On that last night of the war...


在战争的最后一夜



the earth shook and the sky burned.


大地颤栗



天空燃烧



But in the morning, Zalem still stood.


到了早上



撒冷还在空中



It's just up ahead.


前面就到了



This ship is from the battle of Zalem.


这艘船来自撒冷大战



I figured that maybe seeing stuff


也许这些战争时期的东西



from the war would help trigger your...


能帮到你



Salvagers have jacked some stuff


拾荒者们



over the years for metal...


搜刮走了不少金属物件



but it's all URM technology,


但因为是火联的技术



so it's mostly been left alone.


所以保存完好



This is an URM ship? Uhhuh.


这是火联的船没错


.


You know, it's pretty hard to sell this stuff


因为没人搞得清这玩意



since no one knows what it is...


所以很难卖得出去



Shh!




We have to go to the command deck.


我们得去船舱



It's forward.


就在前面



How does she know that?


她怎么知道的



Hey, we can't get there. It's underwater.


我们都过不去



都在水下



How long do you think she can hold her breath?


你觉得她能憋多久



I don't know.


不知道



Oh, this can't be good.


这是要搞事啊



Forget it.


别想了



I won't do it.


我不会做的



But...




But you have to.


但你必须帮我



This would help us fight Grewishka


它能击败格鲁依什卡



and anyone else he sends after us.


还有其他被派来的杀手



This body...


这副身体



it has the power I need.


拥有我需要的力量



I feel a connection to it I can't explain.


我感受到了难以言喻的联系



This could be who I am.


这可能是本来的我



You've been given a chance to start over,


你得到一个从头再来的机会



with a clean slate.


一个新的人生



How many of us get that?


有多少人有这样的机遇



Why did an enemy warship...


为什么那样一搜敌舰



respond to me?


会回应我呢



Because I knew that ship.


因为我认得它



I've been on others like it, haven't I?


我曾经乘坐过一样的飞船



Haven't I?


对不对



Ouf, whatever you were, it's not who you are now.


不管以前如何



都不是现在的你



No!




I'm a warrior, aren't I?


我是个勇士



对吗



And you know.


你知道的



You've always known.


你一直都知道的



This is called a Berserker.


这是狂战士装甲



It's


a


humanoid


weaponsystem


created


by


the


URM


Technarchy.


是火联科学会开发的人形武器系统



Your core


你的核心



was designed to interface with this type of body.


就是用来驱动这样的身体的



Your identity code activated it.


你的身份证识别码启动了它



The instinctive fighting technique you use...


你这与生俱来的战斗技术



is Panzer Kunst, a lost combat art for machine bodies.


被称为机甲术



是供机甲使用的失传格斗术



It was used by the Berserkers.


是狂战士们用的



This


is


why


you're


drawn


to


conflict


without


hesitation.


这就是为什么你会被争斗所吸引



It's part of your training.


这是你训练的一部分



You are not just a warrior, Alita.


你并不仅仅是勇士



阿丽塔



You're an URM Berserker,


你是名火联狂战士



the most advanced cyborg weapon ever created.


是我们历史上最先进的一种战斗机甲



And that is exactly why


这也正是我拒绝帮你



I will never unite you with this body.


与这副身体结合的原因



That's fine.


没关系



Fine.


很好



State your business.


说出你的目的



I'm here to register as a HunterWarrior.


我是来注册成为猎人勇士的



How'd it go?


顺利吗


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-02-13 15:52,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/651121.html

阿丽塔:战斗天使:Alita Battle Angel中英文台词的相关文章