关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

耶鲁《金融市场》视频笔记

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-02-11 16:14
tags:

-

2021年2月11日发(作者:smart的意思)


This is Economics 252,Financial Markerts, < /p>


这是经济类


252


号课——金融市场



and I



m Robert Shiller.


我是罗伯特


.


希勒。



Let me begin by introducing the teaching fellows for this course;


课程伊始,先介绍下课程助教



and so I have them up here.


我把他们的简历展示在这里



We have five teaching fellows at this time


本课共有


5


位助教



and they



re from all over.


来自世界各地。



I like to out their pictures up.


我把他们的照片也贴了上来。



so you



ll know who they are.


让你们知道他们长什么样。



The teaching fellows are very international


助教来自世界各地



and that reflects my intention to


这也反映了我希望此课



make this a course that is also very international


具有国际化视角



because finance is something about the whole world today.


因为金融关系到全球各个国家



not just the United States.


不仅仅局限于美国国内



So we cover the world very well with our T.A.



s.


所以我们的助教来自世界各地



Usman Ali is from Pakistan, Lahore.


乌斯曼


.


阿里来自巴勒斯坦的拉合尔



and he graduated from the LUMS.


他毕业于


LUMS


Lahore University of Management Sciences.


也就是拉合尔管理科学大学



He



s a PHDcandidate now in Economics


他正在攻读经济学博士学位



and he



s doing his doctoral dissertation


他的博士论文方向是



on stock analysts



recommendations and






股票分析师的建议



the relation to returns in the stock market.


和其与股票市场回报的关系



He



s also interested in behavioral finance.


他还对行为金融学感兴趣



Which is the application of psychology to finance.


也就是心理学在金融上的应用



The second teaching assistant I see him right there.


第二位助教他就坐在这间教室里



if you could raise your hand Santosh Anagol.

< br>请举起手来桑托什


.


阿纳高。



who is a representative of the United States.


是一位来自美国的代表



although he seems to have connections to India as well.



虽然他看起来也有印度血统



He actually has a publication already


他曾经在美国经济评论杂志上



in the American Economic Review


发表过文章



on the Return to Capital with Ghana.


研究的是加纳的资本回报



He did this jointly with


这是他和耶鲁经济学院院长



the Chairman of the Economics Department here, Chris Udry


克里斯


.


尤迪合作完成的< /p>



and he has spent time in India looking at the village economies.


他也曾在印度做过农村经济的研究



You were going to be giving away cows, did you do that?


你们不是打算送农民奶牛的么?送了吗?



No, I



m still working on cows


没,我还在研究那个奶牛的问题



but we



re not giving them away.


但是我们现在不送奶牛了



Okay, that



s the last time you



ll hear about cows in this course.


好吧,你们不会在课上再听到奶牛这个词了



The idea was to give cows away to village farmers


他们计划赠与村民奶牛



And to observe the outcome.


然后观察产出



It



s a big change in some of these very poor viliages to get a cow.


奶牛对这些赤贫的村庄来说可是生财之道



Christian Awuku Budu is from Ghana,Accra,


克里斯蒂安


.

阿武库布都来自加纳的阿克拉



but he ,again, went to college in


但他的大学学业



the United States at Morehouse College.


是在美国的莫尔豪斯学院完成的



He is also a PHD candidate in Economics at Yale


他正在耶鲁攻读经济学博士学位



and he



s been doing research on


他目前正在研究



financial markets in developing countries.


发展中国家的金融市场



Yaxin Duan is from China.


段雅心来自中国



She got her undergraduate degree from



Nanjing University.


她本科毕业于南京大学



No? You are from Nanjing, did I get a detail wrong?


不对吗?你来自南京,我记错了吗?



Where did you go to college?


你在哪上的大学呢?



Okay, well I



m sorry about that.


我很抱歉,我弄错了



She is also a PhD candidate in Economics


她也在攻读经济学博士学位



and is doing research on the behavior of


目前正在研究“期权微笑”也就是



options prices in a phenomenon called the



Options smile,





期权隐含波动率微笑现象中的价格变动趋势



as she



s smilling at me right now


她现在正对我微笑呢



She is also interested in behavioral finance


她也对行为金融感兴趣



which is great to me because that



s one of my interests


很棒,因为这也是我的兴趣之一



She is shown here standing precariously on a cliff.


照片上的她摇摇欲坠地站在悬崖的边上



It makes me nervous to look at it



光看就让我觉着紧张



Overlooking Machu Picchu in Peru


眺望着秘鲁的马丘比丘山



She also loves astronomy


她还喜欢天文学



which is incidentally an interest of mine too


巧合的是,这也是我的爱好之一



but you won



t hear about it again in this course.


但在这节课上我也不会提及



Finally, Xiaolan Zhou is our fifth teaching assistant


最后,周晓兰是第五位助教



and she



s also from China, Hubei Province


她来自中国的湖北省



She graduated from Wuhan University


她来自武汉大学



and is a PhD candidate in Economics at Yale


目前正攻读耶鲁的经济学博士学位



She is doing research on bank mergers


她目前正从事银行合并的研究



Let me say,


那个??



I



ve been teaching this course now for over twenty years and


我教这门课已经有


20


多年的时间了< /p>



I



m very proud of all of my alumni


我为自己的毕业生所骄傲



Many of them are in the field on finance


很多毕业生都在金融领域工作



In fact, I like sometimes when I give...


事实上,我喜欢当自己讲??



I give a lot of public talks


我做过很多公开讲座



When I give a talk on Wall Street


当我在华尔街做讲座时



or even somewhere else in the world


或者是世界上其他的地方



I sometimes ask my audience


有时候我会问我的听众



Did you take my course?


你们有谁上过我的课吗



It



s not infrequent that I



ll get one or even two people


有的时候会有一两个人



raising their hand that


举起手说



they took Economics 252 from me.


他们上过我的经济学


252


号课



But I



m also proud of my alumni in this course


同时我也很为那些选修过这课的



who are not in the world of finance.


却不在金融领域工作的毕业生们自豪



I think this course goes beyond...


我认为这门课不仅??



It



s not just for people who are planning careers in finance


它不仅为那些立志从事金融业的学生开设



because finance is a very important technology


因为金融是一门很重要的技术



and it



s very important to know finance


只有掌握了金融学的知识



to understand what happens in the real world,


才能真正了解国际大事的本质



Just about any human endeavor involves finance.


因为任何人类行为都能与金融沾上些关系



Now, you might say.


也许你会问



I could be a poet and what does that have to do with finance?


我想做个诗人,这跟金融有关系吗



Well, it probably ends up having something to do with finance


它很可能跟金融有关



because as a poet you probably want to publish your poetry and


因为作为一个诗人,你想要发表诗作



you



re going to be talking to publishers.


那你就得和出版商谈谈



Before you know it,


不可避免的



they



re going to be talking about their financial situation


他们会说到自己的财务状况



and how you fit into it


以及你是否适合在他们公司出版作品



I believe it



s fundamental and very important


我相信这是理所当然的,也是很重要的



I think you will find this course as not a vocational course...


你会发现这不是一门为就业所设计的课程



not primarily a vocational course...


并不集中探讨业务知识



but an intellectual course about how things really work.


而是一门关于事物机制的课程



I see finance as the underpinning of so much that happens.


我将金融视为诸多事物的基础



It



s a powerful force that goes behind the scene


它是一种潜藏在暗处的强大力量



and I hope we can draw that out in this course.


希望通过此课可以窥得其冰山一角



There is another course ---we have basic courses


还有另外一门课,耶鲁共为



In finance for undergraduates at Yale.


大学生准备了两门金融方面的基础课程



The other one is Economics 251, Financial Theory,


还有一门是经济学


25 1


号课程,金融理论学



this is Financial Markets,


这是金融市场课



that one is Financial Theory.


那是金融理论学



Last year it was taught by Rafael Romeu.


去年是由拉斐尔


.


罗梅 乌执掌教鞭



because John, Geanakoplos


因为通常教这门课的



who usually teaches the course, was on leave


约翰


.


吉纳科普洛斯请假 了



and so we had to find someone else.


所以我们需要聘请了另一名教授



I assume that next fall John Geanakoplos


今年秋天约翰


.

吉纳科普洛斯



will be teaching 251 again.



就可以继续教授

251


号课程了



So what happened?


怎么回事呢



Why do we have these two courses?


我们为什么要开设这样两门课呢



Well it was something like eight years ago


八年前的一件事



that we reached the present situation with two finance courses.


促使我们同时开设了两门金融类课程



John Geanakoplos and I had a meeting


约翰


.


吉纳科普洛斯和我开了个会



and we tried to divide up the subject matter of finance



我们将金融这一学科



into two courses


分为两门课



We thought Financial Theory and financial Markets would be the two.


我们决定将其分为金融理论学和金融市场



But the problem was that both John and I are interested in


但问题是,约翰和我



both theory and applications.


对两者的理论及应用都十分感兴趣



John Geanakoplos is actually


约翰


.


吉纳科普洛斯为一家



Chief



Economist


位于康涅狄格州格林威治的



for a large investment company


名为埃林顿基金的大型投资机构



called Ellington Capital in Greenwich, Connecticut,


做首席经济学家



which you



ll see a lot in the news


这家公司的大名经常见诸报端



It has been very successful


公司运作十分成功



He is very much interested in the real world


他对真实世界更感兴趣



and I am interested in financial theory


而我更倾向于金融理论学



so we find it --- we decided, after talking about it,


所以我们发现--在讨论后我们决定



that we really can



t divide up the subject matter of finance into


我们不能将金融这个学科分为



separate courses on theory and practice.


两个不同的课程,即理论和应用



If you tried to do one alone it would not work,


非要分开单独来学的话是不可行的



so we decided to divide it up imperfectly


所以我们只能退而求其次



and there may be some repetition between our two courses.


分割后的两门课可能会有重复的部分



Both of them are self-contained courses,


两门课都自成一体



so you could take either 251 or 252,


你可以在


251


号和


252


号中任选一个



or you could take both


或者都选也行



I think maybe the best option is to take both


如果你真的对金融很感兴趣的话



if you



re really interested in the subject matter.


我觉得最明智的选择就是都选



It is true though that his course is


他的课确实比我的



more tuned into theoretical detail than min.


更加偏向理论细节



John is a mathematical economist


约翰是个数理经济学家



and we both love mathematics,


我们都热爱数学



but maybe John is going to do more of it than I am.


但是约翰会讲授更多关于数学的内容



This course actually will not use a heavy amount of mathematics.


这门课不会使用太多的数学知识



I try to keep it so that


我可以保证这一点



people who are not comfortable with a lot of math


这样不太喜欢数学的同学



can take this course


也可以选这门课



and I wanted to emphasize that this is --I



ve said that it



s--


我还想强调的是,我已经说过



I think this course is vocational preparation in a sense.


某种意义上这门课程也与就业有关



I pride myself on the fact that


我很骄傲的说



people who have taken this course


选了这门课的人



find it useful in their subsequent lives,


会在以后的生活中用到这些知识



but on the other hand,


而另一方面



I think that it



s really interesting.


我觉着这是门有趣的课



At least I find it really interesting


至少我自己这么觉得



and so I hope that you will too


但愿你们和我有类似的感觉



Now I don



t know, I may be different than other people,


但我不确定,也许我和他人不太一样呢



but I think organic chemistry is really interesting.


我认为有机化学很有趣



How many of you have that feeling?


有多少人有同感呢



Can I get a show of hands, who is interested in organic chemistry?


对有机化学感兴趣的同学能举下手吗



I



m not getting a lot of hands raised,


挺少的啊



Unfortunately, I



ve never taken a course in it,


遗憾的是,我从未上过有机化学课



But I



ve started reading it lately


但我最近开始读一些



out of just my broad intellectual interest


这是我广泛爱好中的一种



That is a course that has a bad reputation, doesn



t it?


有机化学这门课的名声不太好,对吧



Because people say I



ve got to take that if I want to be pre-med.


据说想做医学预科生的人才选那门课吧



But, you know, to me there



s a lot of detail in organic chemistry.


但是,对我来说有机化学中有很多细节内容



To me, when you read the detail


对我来说,但你读到细节时



you



re getting into something deep and important


你就会了解到事物机制中



about the way everything works


一些深刻并重要的东西了



and so I start to find it interesting.


所以我觉得它很有趣



So I don



t know how people feel about taking--



我不知道你们是怎么想的



maybe I



m turning you off by saying this--


也许说这个让你们很倒胃口



There



s going to be a lot of detail in this course.


本门课中也有很多细节内容



Maybe I made a big mistake by likening it


也许将其比作有机化学课



to an organic chemistry course--


是个错误



I don



t mean to turn you off


我不是故意想倒你们胃口的



The idea in this course is that


这门课的要旨在于



by being a financial markets course,


一门金融市场课



you have to know how the world works,


你会从中学到世界运转的方式



We



re going to be thinking about that


我们会学到



in connection with Financial Theory,


它和金融理论之间的联系




but we have to get into the details;


但我们还会学到一些细节内容



so we are going to be --


所以我们将要


--


we are going to be learning about facts.


我们会学习一些实例



Let me start by talking about the textbook.


我先说说课本吧



So the principal textbook is Frank Fabozzi,


首选 教材是弗兰克


.


法博齐的



the other authors are Modigliani, Jones and Ferri,


合作作者有莫迪利亚尼,琼斯和费里



Foundations of Financial Markets and Institutions.


《金融市场与机构通论》



This textbook is very detailed and it may be --


这本教材编写得非常详细,也许会



I



ve had some reaction by students--


我听到过许多学生的反馈



More than you wanted to know,


涵盖面实在是太广了



I actually had a great experience reading it.


但我觉得这本书读来还是很棒的



Actually, it was an earlier edition,


我看的是早一些的版本



when I first assigned this book in the year 2000,


2000


年我第一次将其指定为教材



I took it with me on vacation.


我带着这本书去旅行



I was going to the Bahamas with my family


我们家 和杰里米


.


西格尔一家



and with Jeremy Siegel



s family--


一起去巴哈马群岛旅行



we



ll come back to Jeremy Siegel in a minute.


过会还会提到杰里米


.


西格尔



I sat down by the pool with this book.


我拿着这本书坐在泳池边



Other people were reading novels


其他人在读小说



and I don



t know what else,


我两耳不闻窗外事



but I was reading Fabozzi,


一心只读法博齐



I had such a great time with it.


读这本书是种享受



so I



m telling you my experience.


跟你们交流下经验吧



Maybe it was because it was filling in gaps in my knowledge--


也许是因为它弥补了我知识上的缺陷



things I



ve always wanted to know and was always curious about.


那些知识是我一直想要了解的



That



s partly what you have to develop


当你对某个领域非常感兴趣的时候



when you get interested in a field;


你可以培养一种习惯



some sense of curiosity about all the details.


就是对细节的好奇心



So I read the whole book, 650pages,


我读完了整本书, 足足


650




maybe I kind of read fast because I knew a lot of it.


也许我读的很快,因为很多内容我都懂



It might take you a little longer to get through it.


你们读的话可能要多花些时间了



but I wanted you to have the same experience.


但我希望你们也能体验相同的乐趣



I



ve been assigning this book,


我一直指定这本书为教材



now it



s in another edition and--


现在有了新版



Fabozzi is working on a fourth or next edition.


法博齐正在修订第四或者更往后的版本



I forget what number


我忘记版本号了



I



ve been assigning--


我一直指定??



I



ve gotten some complaints from students that


有些学生向我抱怨说



This book is tough going


这本书很难



because there



s so much information in it.


因为信息量太大



I used to tell people.


我过去常常说



I



m assigning the whole book


我要求你们掌握整本书



and you have to know everything in the book.


你们要全看懂



That



s a little ambitious.


要求有点高了



I finally backed down because


我最终还是让步了



I met a man on Wall Street,


我遇到一个在华尔街工作的人



a very prominent Wall Street person, and he said,


一个非常杰出的华尔街人士,他说




You know, my son started to take your course.




我儿子原本选了你的课



I said,



What do you mean started the course?




我说“原本”是什么意思



He said,



Well, he dropped out when he saw this book and the requirements.




他说:他看了这本书和你的要求就退课了。



I didn



t like that, I don



t want students to drop out.


我不希望这样,我不希望学生中途退出。



So what I decided is that


所以我决定了



you need to know the whole book in the sense that


我把掌握整本书的要求改为



you need to know all of the key terms and key points.


你需要知道所有的关键词和关键点



Now if you look at the structure of this book.


如果你看了整本书的结构



It has sections that say Key Points and Key Terms.


就会看到有个关键点和关键词的部分。



Anything that



s mentioned there


在这部分出现的内容



is fair game for me in an exam


都可能在考试中出现



And that



s the way I



ve done it.


这就是我考试的方式



There are key points and key terms.


这些关键点和关键词



Also, anything in my lecture is



还有我课程中出现的内容



of course fair game for the exam.


都是可能考到的内容



Let me also add that I have a reading list


还有一点,我还有个阅读材料列表



that has clickable things on it and also things that are on reserve in the library.


其中有可点击的网络连接


,


也有可以在图书 馆读到的内容。



Anything that



s clickable is required reading.


可点击内容都需要阅读



I don



t expect you go to the library, however.


我不指望你们去图书馆



because I think that we



re moving into an age.


因为我觉得我们进入了一个新时代



where you tend to want to be online, right?


在这个时代里,人人都想挂在网上吧



So the library books are


所以图书馆内的书



all optional background.


都是可供选择的背景资料



Fabozzi, a faculty member here at Yale,


法博齐是我们耶鲁的一位老师



has offered to give me--


他提议先给我--



we have at least one chapter


这本尚未发行的新版中



from the new edition that hasn



t come out yet.


至少一个重新编写的章节



I



m going to put that on reserve in the library;


之后我会将它放入图书馆里



but again, I think that the edition that you have


不过,我认为你们手上的版本



is reasonably up to date and so that



s all


已经包含了最新的信息



that I



m expecting you to read.


我觉得你们看这个就行



The other author, Franco M odigliani--in the book,


这本书的另一位作者,弗兰克


.


莫迪利阿尼< /p>



the second author-- was my teacher at MIT.


是第二作者,他是我在麻省理工大学的老师



He died in 2003


他在


2003


年过世了



He is also a Nobel Prize winner and


他也是一位诺贝尔奖获得者



I think has a remarkable intellect.


我认为他有着非凡的才华



So this book, Fabozzi, et al.--


所以这本由法博齐等人



Fabozzi, Modigliani, Jones and Ferri--


包括法博齐,莫迪利亚尼,琼斯以及费里



is a very solid book about financial markets.


这是一本关于金融市场的非常完备的书



The second book that I



m assigning


第二本指定教材是



is Jeremy Siegel,


杰里米


.

西格尔所著



Stocks for the Long Run.


《长期股票投资》



This is an old friend of mine.


他是我的一位老友



I met him in graduate school.


我在读研究生时与他相识



Funny story, I met him because at MIT


有趣的是,我在


MIT


遇到他是因为



they signed us all up for chest x-rays alphabetically--


我们按姓氏字母顺序,排队去照胸透



that



s the way MIT does things, an orderly way.


MIT


做事总是用这种有条理的方式



Shiller and Siegel are next to each other in the alphabet,


希勒和西格尔按字母顺序是相邻的



so I was standing in line with him for an x-ray


所以我和他站在一起排队照


X




and I got to talking with him and I



ve known him ever since.


我们开始聊天,从此我就认识他了。



A funny coincidence is that


巧合的是



since our names are close in the alphabet--


因为我们的姓氏在字母表中排在一起



you often find our books right together in bookstores.


所以书店里常见到我们的书也摆放在一起



because Shiller and Siegel--


因为希勒和西格尔



if they



re shelving alphabetically--


如果书店按字母顺序摆放书籍的话



would end up together.


我们的书就会放在一起



He wrote a book called Stocks for the Long Run, starting in 1993.



1993

< p>
年开始写这本《长期股票投资》



It just came out with the fourth edition


这本书刚发行了第四版



and that book was a best seller.


这是本畅销书



I think it sold over a half million copies.


我想它已经卖 了超过


50


万本



I



m not sure where it is now


我不知道销售榜上它排在多少位



but it has done very well.


不过它已经卖得很好了



It



s been a perennial classic.


它已经成为经典



It emphasizes the long run performance of the stock market.


虽然这本书着重于股票长期投资



but it



s really a general treatise of financial markets.


但它其实是一本关于金融老市场的综合性著作



I get very good reaction from students about this book.


学生们对这本书的反响很不错



This one is very readable.


这是本非常易读的书



It



s not as intense as Fabozzi,et al.


它没有法博齐那本书那么难



Jeremy Siegel holds the unique distinction--


杰里米


.


西格尔有个独特的荣誉



Business Week did a poll asking MBA



s


《商业周刊》曾在


MBA


学生中做过一项调查< /p>



about their favorite professor.


推选他们最喜爱的教授



This was about ten years ago.


那大概是十年前的事了



They ranked business school professors


他们根据受欢迎程度



according to their popularity.


对商学院教授进行排名



He came out number one in the United States


结果在所有美国商学院教授中



as business school propessor.


他排名第一



I think you



ll like this book


我想你们会喜欢这本书的



The next book is my own


下一本书是我自己写的



and called Irrational Exuberance.


《非理性繁荣》



This is the last book--


这是最后一本推荐书目



That



s a phrase that was coined by Allen Greenspan in 1996


“非理性繁荣”是艾伦


.


格林斯


[


美联领储主席


]



1996


年创造的词



and it refers to the stock market boom of the 2000s of the 1990s and the boom and the bust



这个词指的是


21


世纪初期股市的暴涨其实 是


20


世纪


90


年代的暴涨和随后的暴跌



well I think it



s related to the bust that came out later, after 2000


我认为这种非理性繁荣



正是


2000


年后股市暴跌的原因



I wrote this book in 2000 right at the peak of fortunately right at the peak of the stock market.



2000


年写这本 书的时候股市正处于最高点



But what I



m assigning to you is the second edition, which came out in 2005,


但是我指定你们去读是


2005


年出的第二版



pretty much at the peak of the housing market.


那时候房地产市场正位于高点



We



re going to talk about both the housing market and the stock market in these different books.


在这本书里,我们都会提到房地产市场和股票市场



These books are all on sale at Labyrinth Books


这些书在“迷宫书店”都可以买到



which is an independent bookstore here in New Haven.


这是纽黑文市的一家独立书店



I put it there because,well



我推荐这个书店是因为



I think the major chain bookstores fulfill an important function but



我认为,虽然主流的连锁书店起到了很重要的作用



I also like to support independent bookstores.


但是我仍然想支持一下独立书店



I don



t know if you know the story,


不知道你们是否了解



but Labyrinth Books is independent, it



s not b chain.


“迷宫书店”是独立书店,而非连锁书店



and independent bookstores are trying- struggling-to survive.


对于独立书店来说

< br>,


生存下去非常艰难



This is finance.


这就是金融



In the book business,



在书店行业里



there



s something difficult about maintaining an independent operation.


要想保持独立的经营模式


,

< p>
还是有些困难的



Labyrinth was at Columbia University and Yale.


哥伦比亚大学和耶鲁以前都有“迷宫书店”



For some reason they shut down their Columbia bookstore.


但因为某些原因,他们关闭了哥伦比亚大学那家店



but they



ve opened up now in Princeton.


但他们现在在普林斯顿又新开了一家



There was this famous bookstore in Princeton on Nassau Street called Micawber



s.


普林斯顿的拿骚街,曾有家著名的书店名叫“麦考伯书店”



which is a wonderful bookstore.


那是家很棒的书店



I



ve been in there a number of times.


我去过很多次



But they just went out of business.


但它后来倒闭了



Labyrinth has moved in to take their place.


现在“迷宫书店”就搬进了那家店的旧址



Anyway, that



s where all the books are and



总之,现在这些书店都可以买到



they are available now.


我们说的这些书



We



re going to have these lectures on Mondays and Wednesdays.


我的授课时间是每周一和周三



We



re going to have ns in the second part of the week.


其它时间由助教来上讨论课



We



re going to ask you to look at your schedule


我希望你们在下次课之前



sometime before our next lecture and think about when you can come to teaching assistant section.


看看自己的日程安排,看自己何时能来参加助教的讨论课



They will be Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday and we have six problem sets.


讨论课定于周三,周四和周五,我们将布置六道习题。



The six problem sets are due generally on Mondays


这六道习题通常应该在周一前完成



and we



ll go over the problem sets in the teaching sections several days after you turn them in.


你们交上来之后,我们将在我的课上讨论这几道习题。



This is one of the biggest classes at Yale.


我们是耶鲁人数最多的班级之一



but I think we



ve got it so it will be a good and satisfying experience with you.


但我想我们会让这门课成为一次美好和令你们满意的经历



We have very qualified---


我们有非常称职的助教


--


I



m very impressed with our teaching assistants.


我对我们的助教非常满意



The important thing is for you to stay with them and get to know them


你们应该多和助教接触


,


多了解他们



and I urge you to attend the ns.


我非常希望你们能参加助教的讨论课。



The course is going to be graded.


这门课的评分标准是



We have two mid-terms and one final.


我们有两次其中和一次期末考试



The in class mid-terms--the grades will be roughly 10%



sets,20% first mid-term.


期中那次是随堂考,在最后成绩中习题成绩占


10%


,第一次期中占


20%




30% second mid-term, 40% final.


第二次期中占


30%

< br>,



期末考试占


40%


But we will also use judgment


但是我们也会考虑大家平时表现



and I



m going to appeal to the T.A.



s to help me on judging the grading.


我会参考助教的意见来给你们评分



Also,I ask the teaching assistants to give me little capsule descriptions of you


我还要求助教做一个,你们每人的简要描述给我



so that if in ten years, or 20 years from now,


这样的话,如果在


10

< br>年


20


年后



I get a call from a reporter


有个记者打电话给我



asking about this illustrious person who was once my student,


向我询问一位曾经是我的学生


,

< p>
而现在已经声名显著的人时



I can have something to prod my memory.


也好有些资料帮我想起来。



That



s why I hope you



ll stay with--


这就是为什么我希望??



you



ll each find a teaching assistant


你们每人都找一位助教



and will stay with that person.


和他多交流



I want to say something about a particular interest of mine


下面我想谈谈


,


我特别感兴趣的一个问 题



because it is part of this course although not the entire course.


因为这也是这门课的一部分


,


虽然不是这门课的全部内容。



Behavioral finance refers to a revolution in finance that has occurred over the last ten or 20 years.


行为金融学


,


是近


10


年或


20


年兴起的一场金融学革命



and that is incorporated--


它吸收了??


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-02-11 16:14,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/637523.html

耶鲁《金融市场》视频笔记的相关文章