关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

摩登家庭--第9季第10集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语-打印-word版

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-02-10 07:35
tags:

-

2021年2月10日发(作者:喜庆)



Explain yourself.


解释下你的行为



I'm taking photos of your feet for perverts.


我在拍你的脚给变态看



- Ew! - Hear me out. -



... -


听我说完



Remember when you couldn't return those sneakers you bought


还记得你买的运动鞋没法退



and asked me to sell them online?


让我拿到网上卖吗



Right after I listed them...


我刚放到二手网站上



...I got a message asking


就收到一条信息问我



if they'd been worn and sweat in.


鞋子有没有被穿过



有没有汗臭



Before I could lie and say no...


我还没来得及说谎说没有



...I got another message.


就收到另一条信息



< br>我可以看你的脚吗



Apparently, there are a ton of these feet freaks on the Internet.


原来网上有无数这样的恋足癖



Oh, my God, did you write this?


天啊



这是你写的吗




我的小脚脚超爱出汗



- Sexy, right? - No. -


很性感吧


-


才不



No, it's gross!


一点也不



恶心死了



That pair of sneakers went for over $$200.


那双运动鞋可是卖到


200


刀哦



I have more in my closet.


我衣柜里还有很多鞋



That was three weeks ago,


那一幕发生在三周前



and we have made a ton of money since.


打那以后我们卖鞋赚了好多钱



All I have to do is wear a different shoe every day.


而我只需要每天穿不一样的鞋子



Hitting all of the right notes...


各项标准都达标



Ship it.


寄出去吧



Les finalistes


入围本届



pour L'Expo Internationale du Closet sont...


国际橱柜展览会决赛的选手有


...


Kabinett Konig, Berlin.


柏林



康妮西橱柜





Pritchett's Closets --


普里契特橱柜



Hah! Yes!


太棒了



Yes, yes, yes!


太棒了太棒了



Yes!


太爽了



You guys are so gross!


你们太恶心了



For the first time in company history,


这是我公司史上首次



we are going to


去参加



the Expo Internationale du Closet!


国际橱柜展览会



...Berlin.


柏林



Pritchett's Closets.


普里契特橱柜



Son of a bitch, we did it!


我的亲娘啊



我们做到了



We did it!


我们做到了



Manny, I appreciate


曼尼



我感谢你



you coming from college for this moment.


从学校回来见证这一刻



Yeah...


是啊



Something like this only happens


像这样的事



once in a wee-- year -- lifetime?


一周


. ..


一年


...


一辈子一遇吧



If that!


可不是嘛



I'm accustomed to certain creature comforts


我习惯了某些



that are hard to come by at school,


在学校难以得到的物质享受



so I've been stopping home to...borrow things.

< p>
所以我就常回家来


...


借点东西



You know, I may have to go shopping.


看来我得去买东西了



I'm kind of between tuxedos, size-wise, right now.


我的礼服尺寸都有点不太合适了



- Oh, so this is a... big deal? - It is. -


所以这个


...


很了不起 吗


-


当然了



But, uh, don't feel you have to live up to this.


但是



但不用觉得你也得做到这地步



because that kind of pressure can kill a kid.


因为这种压力能压垮一个孩子





That's probably Claire calling me.


可能是克莱尔给我打电话了



These will be rolling in all day, you know.


今天电话肯定要打爆了



Hello?




Who still uses fax machines?


现在谁还用传真机啊



You know what? People are gonna want to see me at the office.


大家肯定想在办公室看到我



I'll just play nine holes and head in early, huh?


我先打半场高尔夫



再早点儿过去



- See you, kid! - See you. -


再见



孩子


-


再见



My new real- estate company


我的新房地产公司



is this close to its first sale.


离第一笔买卖就差这么点



A sale we really need!


我们迫切需要一笔买卖



Not just to prove my old partners wrong,


不只是为了证明我的老合伙人错了



but also to pay the bills.


也是为了维持生计



Unfortunately,


不幸的是



my client has developed a case of cold feet.


我的客户突然临阵变卦



Phil, this house is everything I have wanted.


菲尔



这房子符合我的一切要求



Great! Should we write up an offer?


太好了



我们要出个报价了吗



But, I am feeling a hostile energy.


但是



我感受到了一种敌意负能量



I can assure you --


我可以跟你保证



this house is filled with nothing but happy memories.


这房子除了快乐的记忆没别的



- If these walls could talk... - They can. -


如果这些墙会说话的话


-


它们会



And they are.


而且正在说



Personally, I don't believe in


我个人是不相信



any of that evil-spirit mumbo jumbo.


什么邪灵巫术



As a magician, I've learned that every spooky happening


作为一个魔术师



我知道任何恐怖灵异



has a perfectly reasonable explanation.


都有一个完美的合理解释



Even the eeriest of illusions, Satan's Elevator,


即便是最可怕的魔术



撒旦电梯





is really just two mirrors and a tiny...


也只是利用了两面镜子和一个小


...


Nice try.


想得美



When Phil told me about this house,


菲尔告诉我的时候



I offered to help.


我自愿帮助他



Now that Manny's away at college


现在曼尼上大学了



and Joe goes to kindergarten,


乔也去上幼儿园了



I have time for one of my old hobbies --


我就有时间继续我原来的爱好之一



confronting the devil in all his forms.


逼恶魔现出原形



I have everything I need --


我需要的东西都带来了



sage, a spoon from the Vatican cafeteria,


鼠尾草



梵蒂冈的餐厅的勺子



my maracas --


我的沙球



Oh, here she is!


她来了



Mrs. Graham, looking well!


格拉哈姆太太



气色不错



How are those peptides doing?


今天的抗老化缩氨酸怎么样了



Ooh, terrific! My shaman realigned them.


太好了



我的巫师帮我重新排列了它们



And I got the last everything bagel,


我买到最后一个全味贝果



so I guess we both got off to a great start today.


看来我们今天都有个不错的开始



What say, we buy a house?


怎么样



买栋房子吧



Oh, this is Gloria.


这是歌洛莉亚



She'll be addressing your concerns.


她会解决你的担心



Nice to meet you.


很高兴认识你



I instantly trust you.


我立马就对你产生信任了



Why is that?


为什么呢



Oh, I got it.


我知道了



We were once cats together.


我们都曾经是猫



I joke! I'm not that crazy.


我开玩笑的啦



我才没那么神经





Now, tell me about the ghost.


跟我说说这屋里的幽灵吧



Well, in these suburban cases,


在这种郊区的房子里



it's usually a low-level haunting,


一般都只是低级阴魂



like a dead unpaid gardener,


可能是一个被拖欠工资的死园丁



a dead jealous boyfriend,


或者是一位吃醋的死男友



a dead dog who left something unfetched.


也可能是一条还有东西没叼回来的死狗



Okay. Here we go.


好了



进来吧



Oh, she's just taken with the natural light


她对这种价位能就买到采光与通风



and the flow at this price.


这么好的房子感到震惊



It -- it still gets me every time.


但是每次都还是会吓到我



You did it, you bastard!


你做到了



你个混蛋



Be the change


欲变世界



you want to see in the world --


先变其身



I got here as soon as I could!


我已经尽快赶过来了



In some ways, the words of Gandhi


在某种程度上



甘地说过的话



are truer today than ever before.


在今天比过去更真切



The world is taking notice of the Aurora walk-in,


全世界都开始注意到极光超大衣柜了



which is blurring the line between storage and sanctuary.


它模糊了收纳和避难所之间的界限



I want to take a moment to celebrate our rock,


我想要说几句来赞美我们的基石



our foundation,


这一切的基础



someone to whom we owe a very special debt...


一个我们亏欠了很多的人



Josie.


乔茜



Rock? Foundation? Josie?


基石



基础



乔茜



Who is that?!


那丫是谁啊



And to thank you all for your amazing accomplishments,


为了感谢大家的杰出成果



I have got an ice-cream cart coming in this afternoon!


今天下午我请大家吃冰淇淋





That's right.


没错



I.T. Guy, I need your help. IT




我需要你帮个忙



- Cigar ash in your keyboard again? - Something bigger. -


雪茄烟灰又掉到键盘里了


-


比那重要



But, yeah, bring that little vacuum.


但你还是把小吸尘器带上吧



My sister Pam came to stay with us for a couple weeks.


我姐姐帕姆来我们这暂住几周



A year ago.


一年前就来了



In the unit upstairs --


住在楼上那套房里



which we used to rent for money,


那里以前是出租来赚钱的



which we need


我们需要那些钱



to pay for everybody in the unit downstairs.


来养活楼下这套房里的人



We had no choice.


我们别无选择



She was pregnant.


她当时怀孕了



The father, Bo, was in jail,


但孩他爸





进监狱了



and she happens to be my best friend.


而且她还是我最好的朋友



Yeah, yeah, like Tom and Jerry are best friends.


是啊



你们的友谊像卡通里的猫和老鼠一样



Pam, did you remember the oranges?


帕姆



你有记得买橙子吗



Say


你敢再说一次



橙子



试试



Oranges.


橙子



- Say it one more time! - Oranges! Oranges! -


再说一次试试


-


橙子



橙子



And then she left the door open,


她还不关好门



and poor Larry got out and got in a fight with a possum.


可怜的拉里跑了出去和一只负鼠打了一架



Now we have to give him antibiotics every day at noon,


现在我们不得不每天中午给它喂抗生素



which he hates.


它特别不愿意吃



On the positive side,


但好的一面是



we've both been coming home at lunch


我们两个每天中午都回家吃午餐





because it's a two-man job,


因为这活得俩人干



as it what we've also been enjoying


我们每天午休时享受的另一件事



on our little lunch break...


也要俩人一起





You look really cute in that suit.


你穿这身正装真好看



You look really cute in those gym shorts.


你穿这条运动短裤真好看



Only eight more days of cat antibiotics.


猫咪还得再吃八天的抗生素



Say


你敢再说一次



抗生素

< br>


试试



Antibiotics.


抗生素



Okay, sweetie, but Pam's Mommy and Me class


好的



亲爱的



但帕姆的亲子课



is only an hour, so, you know, hurry.


一小时就结束了



你可得快点回来



Oh, a surprise, huh?


有惊喜吗



Okay. Okay, well I can't wait.


那好



我等不急了



Yeah?


哪位



Afternoon.


下午好



Oh, my God, are you the surprise?


我的天



你就是那个惊喜



I was thinking candles, or flowers on the bed --


我还以为是蜡烛或铺满鲜花的床那类的



My name is Bo Johnson,


我叫博< /p>


·


约翰逊



and I am here to meet my baby boy


我来见我的宝贝儿子



and win back the love of my life,


赢回我的一生挚爱



Miss Pam Tucker.


帕姆


·


塔克女士< /p>



Oh, my -- You're-you're B- you are Bo.


天哪



你就是



你就是博



Um, okay, well, Pam is not here.


好吧



帕姆不在家



I'm Mitchell, Cameron's husband.


我是米奇尔



卡梅隆的丈夫



He's talked so much about you.


他说过很多你的事



Oh, well, he did have a little thing for me


他过去在高中时



- back in high school. ?- Yeah. -


的确有点迷恋我


-


是啊





I guess he's got a type.


看来他只喜欢咱们这类型的



Stop it! Stop it.


别闹了



别闹了



- I am nothing like -- - Well, if you don't mind, actually, -


我哪能和你比


-


如果你不介意的话



I'd like to come in?


我想先进门



I got to see man about a horse.


我得去马厩看看状况



But we don't have --


可我们这没有


...


That's a classy way of saying


那是种婉转的说法



I got to make my bladder gladder.


是我要去释放一下膀胱的意思



Bathroom! Uh, yes...


卫生间



好的



Uh, end of the hall on -- on the right. Yep.


在走廊尽头



右手边



Oh, and the Teen Vogues are our daughter's!


那些青少年时尚杂志是我们女儿的



We don't even know who Demi Lovato is!


我们根本不知道黛米


·


洛瓦托是谁



We don't even know who Demi Lovato is!


美国年轻女歌手与青少年偶像



Okay, how did Larry get out again?


好吧



拉里怎么又跑出去了



God, it must've been your sister.


天啊



肯定是你姐



So, guess who is in the bathroom.


你猜谁在卫生间里



Oh, well, my surprise was just candles,


我的惊喜不过是蜡烛而已



but I'm not saying no.


但我也来者不拒



No, uh... It's Bo.




是博



- My Bo? - No -- -


我的博


-




Well, technically, he's-he's more Pam's Bo,


应该说是帕姆的博



and I am your Mitchell.


而我是你的米奇尔



But yes. Yeah, he's here to take Pam and the baby home!


但是的



他来接帕姆和宝宝回家



I mean, how great is that?


这是多好的事啊



Cameron Tucker!


卡梅隆


·


塔克



Get the hell out of my house.


从我家里滚出去





Close those arms.


合上你的双臂



Come on, Cam.


别这样



小卡



- Yeah, come on, Cam. - No. -


是啊



别这样



小卡


-




You are not getting anywhere near my sister.


我不准你接近我姐姐



Now get out!


快滚



Let's go! Get out!


快点



快滚



Uh, won't he just wait for Pam outside?


那他就会改成在门口等帕姆啊



- I mean -- - Okay, you know... Come back in! -


因为


-


好吧



给我回来



Great. There goes Larry again.


太好了



拉里又跑出去了



You know, I'm starting to think he's unhappy living here.


我开始认为它不愿意在咱家待着了



Good. Good.


很好



很好



Uh, no Velcro.


有魔术贴的鞋不行



Our brand is a little more upscale.


我们的品牌要更高级些



Another buyer is tired of seeing the same feet.


又一个买家看同一双脚看腻了



Oh, it's my fault now?


这成了我的错吗



What's he doing to keep things interesting?


他也没为保持新鲜感做出什么贡献啊



Why do I care?


我为什么在乎



I'm surprised you were open to this.


真没想到你愿意这么做



I'm surprised you know how to do this.


真没想到你这么熟练



Don't forget,


别忘了



we have to get over to mom's work to ship shoes later.


我们一会得去老妈公司把鞋发出去



Wait a second, you're using Mom's FedEx?


等一下



你一直在用老妈的快递吗



Every time she and Dad have a fancy night out,


每次她和老爸晚上出去奢侈



she uses the hashtag


她总会用



卢克的大学基金



So, yeah, I'm using her account.


所以我也占占她的便宜



Is there something you're not telling me about this house?


你是不是有瞒着一些关于这房子的事





I am kind of getting a murdery vibe.


我有点感觉到了凶杀案的气息



The only killing that's ever gonna happen in this house


唯一与这幢房子有关的





is the one that's gonna happen when you sell the place.


是你哪天转卖时



会杀光买家的钱包



Laughter makes the spirits hungry, Phil!


笑声会激怒鬼魂们



菲尔



Spirits?


鬼魂们



You means there's more than one?


有不止一个的意思吗



Hi, Gil.


吉尔



Wait. No. Gil?


等等





吉尔



Hey, Glo?


歌洛



Uh, super stoked you're here.


你能来我真的很高兴



If-if I could give you one tiny note?


希望你能听我一个小建议



Mrs. Graham's terror level,


格拉哈姆太太的害怕等级



which should be going down,


我们需要把它往下降



- is actually going up. - Mine too. -


但目前在升高


-


我的也在升高



Actually, I'm panicking right now!


事实上我已经慌了



You can't believe what I'm sensing right now!


你不会相信我现在所感受到的



There is like, a humming sound, vibrations, fear!


这里有嗡嗡声



震动



恐惧



I'm pretty sure that's all coming off of me,


我很肯定那都是我发出来的



because I'm about to lose a sale I really need.


因为我很需要的这桩生意要黄了



How about this? Just-just spin it a little.


这样如何



你稍微包装一下



What are you asking me to do?


你想让我做什么



In real estate, there are no dumps.


在房地产界



没有烂房



There are fixer-uppers.


只有待修房



A small house is cozy.


面积小就说很温馨



How do we know this presence is bad?


我们又不知道这个灵体是坏的



What about Casper? Or the Holy Ghost?


比如《鬼马小精灵》或圣灵





People love those guys --


人们特喜欢那种的



Phil.


菲尔



It's bad, isn't it?


情况很糟



是不是



No, it's-it's actually really good.




情况其实很好



Gloria was just saying she's making real progress.


歌洛莉亚正告诉我她有了很大进展



- Right, Gloria? - I'm sorry, -


对吧



歌洛莉亚


-


抱歉



but there is a disturbing presence in this house


这幢房子里有很令人不安的灵体



that I don't think that I can drive out.


我觉得我也驱逐不了



Well, that is it for me.


那我肯定不买了



Phil, please let me know


菲尔



如果你有不闹鬼



if you find something less haunted,


而且也离我的灵媒很近的房子



still within walking distance to my psychic.


请你一定要告诉我



We'll be right back.


我们马上回来



Bo, you want some iced tea?




你想喝冰茶吗



That'd be great. Thank you.


那太好了



谢谢



No, you are not giving him iced tea.




不准给他冰茶喝



This is not a garden party.


这可不是花园派对



But he did come all this way to make things right.


但他大老远来弥补错误



And you know what, Cam?


你知道吗



小卡



Prison changes people.


监狱是会改变人的



- Oh, does it? - Always in a good -


是吗


-


总是往好了改



and permanent way.


永久性的改变



I mean, look at him...


看看他啊



No. Do not look at him.




不要看他



He is a siren.


他就是个男妖



He draws you in with those big beautiful blue eyes,


他用那双美丽的大蓝眼勾引你





and the next thing you know, you're giving him


等你反应过来



你已经



your great- grandfather's Civil War bayonet


把你曾祖父内战时期的刺刀给他了



and he's selling it for Magic Beans.


而他拿去卖了买魔豆



It's the brand of whiskey he drinks.


魔豆是他喝的威士忌牌子



I just -- I think he deserves a second chance.


我认为该给他第二次机会



Why do you suddenly care so much


你为什么突然在意起



if Pam and Bo are back together?


帕姆和博能不能复合



I'm a divorce lawyer, Cam.


我是个离婚律师



小卡



I see families torn apart all the time.


我总能看到家庭四分五裂



The emotional cost is just too high.


人的感情那么受伤代价太高了



The cost of everything is too high!


一切的代价都太高太贵了



Look, Pam made her bed.


帕姆自己铺了床



Now she needs to get out of it


现在需要她从床上下来



so I can flip the mattress to make some money off of it.


我才能把床垫翻一下接着赚钱



Sounded more pimpy than I intended.


我没想到听起来会这么像皮条客



Maybe Pam doesn't want to live upstairs anymore.


或许帕姆不想在楼上住下去了



Maybe she wants to go with him to Missouri.


或许她想跟他回密苏里



Or maybe you don't want Pam to live upstairs


又或许是你不想让帕姆在楼上住下去了



and you want her to go home to Missouri.


是你想让她跟他回密苏里



I couldn't help but overhear,


我不小心听到你们说话



since we're practically in the same room


因为我们就在同一间房间里



and you ain't exactly whispering...


你们说话又很大声



Can I say something on my behalf?


我能替自己说几句话吗



No, you may not!




不能



Because if you cared about my sister,


因为如果你在乎我姐姐



you would've been here the moment baby Calhoun was born!


小卡尔霍恩出生时你就会在这



-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-02-10 07:35,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/627394.html

摩登家庭--第9季第10集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语-打印-word版的相关文章

摩登家庭--第9季第10集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语-打印-word版随机文章