关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

【英语学习资料】老友记字幕Word版第一季第十一集

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-02-10 06:41
tags:

-

2021年2月10日发(作者:seminar)


By F-loat


你想他们有昨天的《每日新闻报》吗



Do you think they have yesterday's Daily News?


干吗



Why?


我只想看看我的星座占卜准不准



I just wanna check my horoscope, see if it was right.


天啊



菲比



别看



你背后有个男的



Oh,my God! Don't look now. Behind you there's a guy...


完全有可能让咱俩心碎欲绝



痛不欲生



...who can break our hearts and plunge us into depression.


哪呢



Where?


到妈妈这来吧



Come to mama.


他来了



冷静



淡定



淡定



He's coming. Be cool. Be cool. Be cool.


-


帽子不错


-


谢谢



- Nice hat. - Thanks.


咱们得做点什么



吹口哨



We should do something. Whistle.


不能吹口哨



I'm not whistling.


-


来吧



吹吧


-




- Come on, do it! - No.


By F-loat


吹吹吹



Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it.


我不敢相信你居然这么干了



I can't believe you did that.


我为什么要喊

< p>


呜哇哦





Why did I whoo- hoo?


难道我期望



他回过头来然后说



Was I hoping he'd turn around and say...



我喜欢那声音


我现在就要你



...


我只希望我们 能帮上一点忙



I wish there was something we could do.


你好



Hello.


你好



昏迷的帅哥



Hello, coma guy.


起来



你个美女杀手



起来起来



Get up, you Girl Scout! Up,up,up!


菲比



你在干什么



Phoebe, what are you doing?


也许没人试过这个方法



Maybe nobody's tried this.


希望至少能知道他的名字



I wish we at least knew his name.


By F-loat


瞧他这张脸



Look at that face.


即使他在昏迷中仍一副聪明样



I mean, even sleeping, he looks smart.


我猜他是个律师



I doubt he is a lawyer.


你看到他手指节上的茧子了吗



Yeah, but did you see the dents in his knuckless?


这意味着他是个艺术家



That means he's artistic.


他是律师



但是兼职教雕塑



Okay. He's a Lawyer who teaches sculpting on the side.


而且他会跳舞



And he can dance.


他是那种静静听你讲话的人



And he's the kind of guy who, when you're talking, he's listening...


而不会是那 种嘴上说



我了解



... not saying,


心里却猜想着你裸体的男人



... but really wondering what you look like naked.


我希望男生都像他这样



I wish all guys could be like him.


我知道



I know.


By F-loat


城里难道没有适合你们的清醒男生吗



Are there no conscious men in the city for you two?


他身旁没人照顾



He doesn't have anyone.


我们觉得应该负起责任



Yeah, we-we feel kinda of responsible.


我不敢相信你 会喊出



呜哇哦



I can't believe you said


连我都不说



呜哇哦



I don't even say




她要出场了



Oh, she's coming up. She's coming up!


观众朋友们



稍后



Folks, when we come back


我们将会讨论她的新书《往日谊情》



we'll be talking about her new book, 'Euphoria Unbound':


以及永远都那么迷人的诺拉


·


泰勒


·


< br>


the always interesting Nora Tyler Bing.


该让你的孩子上床睡觉了



You might wanna put the kids to bed for this one


咱们不用非得看这个



Y'know, we don't have to watch this.


Showtime HBO



Cin emax




Weekend At Bernie's is on


By F-loat


正在播《老板度假去》呢



Showtime, HBO, and Cinemax.


没门



省省吧



No way, forget it.


拜托



她是你妈妈



C'mon, she's your mom!


没错



《老板度假去》正上演



Exactly. Weekend at Bernie 's


尸体的腹股沟被打了二三十下哦



Dead guy getting hit in the groin 20, 30 times.


钱德勒



我得告诉你



Chandler, I gotta tell you,


我爱你妈妈写的书



我很喜欢读



I love your mom's books! I love her books!


坐飞机的时候我必须看她的书



I can't get on a plane without one.


她的书简直棒极了



I mean, this is so cool.


是啊



如果你在


11


岁大的时候



Yeah, well, you wouldn't think it was cool


你的朋友都竞相传阅



if you're eleven years old


《情妇婊子》

79


页时



and all your friends are


By F-loat


你就不会觉得棒了



passing around page 79 of


拜托



钱德勒



我喜欢你妈妈



C'mon, Chandler, I love your mom.


我觉得她不同凡响



I think she's a blast.


你这样说是因为她不是你妈



You can say that because she's not your mom.


拜托



她可是



Oh, please. She's the


-


亲爱的


-


晚上好



- Hi, sweetie. - Bona sera


那个意大利佬什么时候从罗马回来了



When did


-


昨晚


-


真的



- Last night. - Really?


这么说他的飞机没在空中炸成火球



So, his plane didn't explode in a big ball of fire?


只是我做过的一个梦



Just a dream I had.






But, phew!


她上场了



Hey hey hey! She's on.


By F-loat


诺拉


·




Nora Bing.


再谈你的书吧



Back to the book.


你在伦敦被捕了



What is this about you being arrested in London?


到底是因为什么原因



What is that all about?


你妈被逮捕过



Your mom was arrested?




我正感到无比的骄傲



I'm busy beaming with pride.


说来有点难为情



This is kind of embarrassing...


但是有时候在和男人亲热之后



...but occasionally,after I've been intimate with a man...


她现在竟然会说难为情



Why would she say that's embarrassing?


我会非常想吃宫保鸡丁



...I just get this craving for kung pao chicken.


说得太详细了



That's too much information.


现在你正到处为新书做宣传



Alright, so now you're doing this whole book tour thing,


By F-loat


有什么计划吗



how is that going?


好吧



明天我将



Oh, fine. I'm leaving for


前往纽约



我不喜欢那里



New York tomorrow, which I hate.


不过我可以去看看我儿子



我爱他



But I get to see my son, who I love.


我只能通过这种方式得知情况



This is the way that I find out.


大多数妈妈都会使用电话



Most moms use the phone.


请别误会



Y'know, don't take this wrong,


我一点没看出你已为人母



I just don't see you as a mom somehow..


我不是那个意思



我没有恶意的



I don't mean that, I don't mean that bad.


没事



我是个很开明的妈妈



Oh, no. I'm a fabulous mom.


我儿子的第一个保险套都是我买给他的



I bought my son his first condoms.


然后他就欲火焚身了



And then he burst into flames.


By F-loat


议会正在讨论一项新的赤字削减法案



Let's see. Congress is debating a new deficit- reduction bill.


市长打算再次提高地铁票价



The mayor wants to raise subway fares again.

今天最高气温


45




The high today was 45.


还有各种比赛正在进行



And- oh, teams played sports.


格伦怎么样了



What about GIen?


可以叫他格伦的



He could be a GIen.




还不够特别



Nah... not- not special enough.


阿伽门农怎么样



How about Agamemnon?


太特别了



Way too special.


我饿死了



我想吃什么呢



I'm famished. What do I want?


拜托



别又是宫保鸡丁



PIease, God, don't let it be kung pao chicken.


你看节目了



感觉如何



You watched the show. What did you think?


By F-loat


我觉得你应该更放开一些



I think you need to come out of your shell.


这是什么小饭店



What is this dive?


只有你才会选这种地方



Only you could've picked this place.


拜托



闭嘴



这里很有趣



Come on. Shut up. It's fun.




抱一个



Give me a hug.


我想我们可以喝点龙舌酒了



Well, I think we're ready for some tequila.


我知道我该喝了



I know I am.


谁想来干一杯



Who's doing shots?


-


我要


-


我也是



- Hit me. - I'm in.


你呢



罗斯



There you go. Ross?


我不是那种喜欢喝酒一口干的人



I'm not really a shot-drinking kind of guy.


抱歉



我们迟到了



Hi! Sorry- sorry we're late,


By F-loat


我们有点



你懂的



忘记时间了



we, uh, kind of just, you know, lost track of time.


但人是会变的



But a man can change.


有人想要我评价什么事情吗



Anyone want me to appraise anything?


宾太太



我得告诉您



Mrs. Bing, I have to tell you,


你写的每本书我都看过



I've read everything you've ever written.




我是说真的



No, I mean it!


我读《爽在午夜》时



I mean, when I read Euphoria at Midnight,


满脑子就当一个作家



all I wanted to do was become a writer.


别这么说



我能办到的大家都能办到



Oh, please, honey, listen, if I can do it, anybody can.


你只要从描写几个欧洲城市开始



You just start with half a dozen European cities...



30


个委婉语形容男性生殖器



...throw in thirty euphemisms for male genitalia,


这样





你的书写好了



...and bam! You have got yourself a book.


By F-loat


女士们先生们



这就是我母亲



My mother, ladies and gentlemen.


226


房有留言吗



Yeah, any messages for room 226?


-


你还好吧



猛男


-




我还好



- You okay,slugger? - Oh,yeah. I'm fine.


你今晚怎么了



What is with you tonight?


没什么



我没事



没事



Nothing. Nothing, nothing.


谢谢



Okay,thank you.


是因为那个意大利舔手男



对吧



It's the Italian hand-licker, isn't it?




是因为被他舔的那个人



No. It's the one he's licking.


她应该和你在一起



She's supposed to be with you.


你真行



You're good.


罗斯



听我说



Oh, Ross, listen to me.


我的书通常都能卖出上百万本



I have sold 100 million copies of my books,


By F-loat


知道为什么吗



and you know why?


因为封面上的辣妹露两点



The girl on the cover with her nipples showing?




因为我知道如何描写



No, because I know how to write men


让女人芳心暗许的男人



that women fall in love with.


相信我



保罗没有市场



Believe me, I cannot sell a Paolo.


人们不会愿意翻到第


325


页去看他



People will not turn 325 pages for a Paolo.


拜托



那家伙只是个二流角色



Come on. The guy's a secondary character.


最终还是会被你打败的



y'know, complication you eventually kill off.


什么时候



When?


他不是英雄



He's not a hero.


知道我们的最佳男主角是谁



You know who our hero is?


封面上露两点的猛男



The guy on the cover with his nipples showing?


By F-loat




是你



No, it's you.


-


得了


-




我说真的



- Please. - No ,really.


拜托



你那么聪明



那么性感



Come on. You' re smart. You' re sexy.


-


是嘛


-


真的



- Right. - Yes, you are.


你会没事的



相信我



You are gonna be fine, believe me.


我去街上尿吧



I'll just pee in the street.


钱德勒在吗



Is Chandler here?


-


在啊


-


过来



- Yeah. - Come here.


那个



关于昨天晚上的事



Okay, uh, about last night,


钱德勒



你没告诉他吧



um, Chandler.. you didn't tell...




因为我想



没必要告诉他



Okay, 'cause I'm thinking- we don't need to tell Chandler,


只是个吻而已



对吧



I mean, it was just a kiss, right?


By F-loat


吻一下



没什么大不了的



对吧



One kiss? No big deal? Right?


-


是啊



没什么大不了的


-




- Right. No big deal. - Okay.


除非在疯狂世界中


[< /p>


漫画超人中的地方


]


In bizarro world.


你坏了规矩了



You broke the code.


-


什么规矩


-


不能亲你朋友的妈妈



- What code? - You don't kiss your friend's mom.


姐妹还可以



漂亮的姑妈也行



Sisters are okay. Maybe a hot- looking aunt.


但是不可以是妈妈



绝对不行



But not a mom. Never a mom.


你们在外面干什么



What are you guys doing out here?


乔伊和我正在讨论



uh.. Well, Joey and I had discussed


要早起去打壁球



getting in an early morning racquetball game.


但是



很显然有人睡过头了



But, um, apparently, somebody overslept.


对啊



你也没有带球拍



Yeah, well, you don't have your racket.


By F-loat




我没带



球拍拿去换线了



No. No, I don't, because it's being restrung.


有人应该帮我准备一个的



Somebody was supposed to bring me one.


是吗



但你也没有告诉我你的手柄尺寸



Yeah, well you didn't call and leave your grip size.


好吧



看来你俩耗在一起的时间太多了



Okay, you guys spend waaaay too much time together.


好吧



我是人渣



我是人渣



Okay, I'm scum, I'm scum.


罗斯



你怎么能干出这种事呢



Ross, how could you let this happen?


我也不知道



天哪





I don't know, God, I...


她不像是一般的妈妈



你明白吗



well, it's not like she's a regular mom, y'know?




她很性感



She's, she's 's....


你觉得我妈不性感吗



You don't think my mom's sexy?


不一样的性感



Well, not in the same way.


我得让你知道



I'll have you know that Gloria Tribbiani


By F-loat


葛罗瑞亚


·


崔比安尼当年也是美得不得了



was a handsome woman in her day, alright?


你觉得生七个孩子容易吗



You think it's easy giving birth to seven children?


好吧



我觉得咱们越说越离谱了



Okay, I think we're getting into a weird area here.


你们俩在外面干嘛呢



What're you guys doing out here?


反正不是打壁球



Well, not playing raquetball.


他忘了告诉我他的手柄尺寸了



He forgot to leave his grip size.


他也没有拿护目镜



He didn't get the goggles.


看来你们俩似乎有点猫腻啊



Well, sounds like you two have issues.


-


再见



宝贝


-


再见



甜心



- Goodbye, baby. - Ciao, bela.


他们是故意做给我看的吗



Do they wait for me to do this?


-


你准备告诉他吗


-


我干吗要告诉他



- So are you gonna tell him? - Why would I tell him?


如果你不说



他妈妈或许会说



How about 'cause if you don't, his mother might.

-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-02-10 06:41,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/627140.html

【英语学习资料】老友记字幕Word版第一季第十一集的相关文章

【英语学习资料】老友记字幕Word版第一季第十一集随机文章