关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十一集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-02-10 06:34
tags:

-

2021年2月10日发(作者:处分)


Do you think they have yesterday's Daily News?


你想他们有昨天的《每日新闻报》吗



Why?


干吗



I just wanna check my horoscope, see if it was right.


我只想看看我的星座占卜准不准



Oh,my God! Don't look now. Behind you there's a guy...


天啊



菲比



别看



你背后有个男的



...who can break our hearts and plunge us into depression.


完全有可能让咱俩心碎欲绝



痛不欲生



Where?


哪呢



Come to mama.


到妈妈这来吧



He's coming. Be cool. Be cool. Be cool.


他来了



冷静



淡定



淡定



- Nice hat. - Thanks. -


帽子不错


-


谢谢



We should do something. Whistle.


咱们得做点什么



吹口哨



I'm not whistling.


不能吹口哨



- Come on, do it! - No. -


来吧



吹吧


-




Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it.


吹吹吹



I can't believe you did that.


我不敢相信你居然这么干了



Why did I whoo- hoo?


我为什么要喊



呜哇哦





Was I hoping he'd turn around and say...


难道我期望



他回过头来然后说



...


我喜欢那声音



我现在就要你



I wish there was something we could do.


我只希望我们能帮上一点忙



Hello.


你好



Hello, coma guy.


你好



昏迷的帅哥



Get up, you Girl Scout! Up,up,up!


起来



你个美女杀手



起来起来



Phoebe, what are you doing?


菲比



你在干什么



Maybe nobody's tried this.


也许没人试过这个方法



I wish we at least knew his name.


希望至少能知道他的名字



Look at that face.


瞧他这张脸



I mean, even sleeping, he looks smart.


即使他在昏迷中仍一副聪明样



I doubt he is a lawyer.


我猜他是个律师



Yeah, but did you see the dents in his knuckless?


你看到他手指节上的茧子了吗



That means he's artistic.


这意味着他是个艺术家



Okay. He's a Lawyer who teaches sculpting on the side.


他是律师



但是兼职教雕塑



And he can dance.


而且他会跳舞



And he's the kind of guy who, when you're talking, he's listening...


他是那种静静听你讲话的人



... not saying,


而不会是那种嘴上说



我了解



... but really wondering what you look like naked.


心里却猜想着你裸体的男人



I wish all guys could be like him.


我希望男生都像他这样



I know.


我知道



Are there no conscious men in the city for you two?


城里难道没有适合你们的清醒男生吗



He doesn't have anyone.


他身旁没人照顾



Yeah, we- we feel kinda of responsible.


我们觉得应该负起责任



I can't believe you said


我不敢相信你会喊出

< br>


呜哇哦



I don't even say


连我都不说



呜哇哦< /p>



Oh, she's coming up. She's coming up!




她要出场了



Folks, when we come back


观众朋友们



稍后



we'll be talking about her new book, 'Euphoria Unbound':


我们将会讨论她的新书《往日谊情》



the always interesting Nora Tyler Bing.


以及永远都那么迷人的诺拉


·


泰勒


·




You might wanna put the kids to bed for this one


该让你的孩子上床睡觉了



Y'know, we don't have to watch this.


咱们不用非得看这个



Weekend At Bernie's is on Showtime HBO



Cinemax




Showtime, HBO, and Cinemax.


正在播《老板度假去》呢



No way, forget it.


没门



省省吧



C'mon, she's your mom!


拜托



她是你妈妈



Exactly. Weekend at Bernie 's


没错



《老板度假去》正上演



Dead guy getting hit in the groin 20, 30 times.


尸体的腹股沟被打了二三十下哦



Chandler, I gotta tell you,


钱德勒



我得告诉你



I love your mom's books! I love her books!


我爱你妈妈写的书



我很喜欢读



I can't get on a plane without one.


坐飞机的时候我必须看她的书



I mean, this is so cool.


她的书简直棒极了



Yeah, well, you wouldn't think it was cool


是啊



如果你在

11


岁大的时候



if you're eleven years old


你的朋友都竞相传阅



and all your friends are


《情妇婊子》


79


页时



passing around page 79 of


你就不会觉得棒了



C'mon, Chandler, I love your mom.


拜托



钱德勒



我喜欢你妈妈



I think she's a blast.


我觉得她不同凡响



You can say that because she's not your mom.


你这样说是因为她不是你妈



Oh, please. She's the


拜托



她可是



- Hi, sweetie. - Bona sera -


亲爱的


-


晚上好



When did


那个意大利佬什么时候从罗马回来了



- Last night. - Really? -


昨晚


-


真的



So, his plane didn't explode in a big ball of fire?


这么说他的飞机没在空中炸成火球



Just a dream I had.


只是我做过的一个梦



But, phew!






Hey hey hey! She's on.


她上场了



Nora Bing.


诺拉


·




Back to the book.


再谈你的书吧



What is this about you being arrested in London?


你在伦敦被捕了



What is that all about?


到底是因为什么原因



Your mom was arrested?


你妈被逮捕过



I'm busy beaming with pride.




我正感到无比的骄傲



This is kind of embarrassing...


说来有点难为情



...but occasionally,after I've been intimate with a man...


但是有时候在和男人亲热之后



Why would she say that's embarrassing?


她现在竟然会说难为情



...I just get this craving for kung pao chicken.


我会非常想吃宫保鸡丁



That's too much information.


说得太详细了



Alright, so now you're doing this whole book tour thing,


现在你正到处为新书做宣传



how is that going?


有什么计划吗



Oh, fine. I'm leaving for


好吧



明天我将



New York tomorrow, which I hate.


前往纽约



我不喜欢那里



But I get to see my son, who I love.


不过我可以去看看我儿子



我爱他



This is the way that I find out.


我只能通过这种方式得知情况



Most moms use the phone.


大多数妈妈都会使用电话



Y'know, don't take this wrong,


请别误会



I just don't see you as a mom somehow..


我一点没看出你已为人母



I don't mean that, I don't mean that bad.


我不是那个意思



我没有恶意的



Oh, no. I'm a fabulous mom.


没事



我是个很开明的妈妈



I bought my son his first condoms.


我儿子的第一个保险套都是我买给他的



And then he burst into flames.


然后他就欲火焚身了



Let's see. Congress is debating a new deficit- reduction bill.


议会正在讨论一项新的赤字削减法案



The mayor wants to raise subway fares again.


市长打算再次提高地铁票价



The high today was 45.


今天最高 气温


45




And- oh, teams played sports.


还有各种比赛正在进行



What about GIen?


格伦怎么样了



He could be a GIen.


可以叫他格伦的



Nah... not-not special enough.




还不够特别



How about Agamemnon?


阿伽门农怎么样



Way too special.


太特别了



I'm famished. What do I want?


我饿死了



我想吃什么呢



PIease, God, don't let it be kung pao chicken.


拜托



别又是宫保鸡丁



You watched the show. What did you think?


你看节目了



感觉如何



I think you need to come out of your shell.


我觉得你应该更放开一些



What is this dive?


这是什么小饭店



Only you could've picked this place.


只有你才会选这种地方



Come on. Shut up. It's fun.


拜托



闭嘴



这里很有趣



Give me a hug.




抱一个



Well, I think we're ready for some tequila.


我想我们可以喝点龙舌酒了



I know I am.


我知道我该喝了



Who's doing shots?


谁想来干一杯



- Hit me. - I'm in. -


我要


-


我也是



There you go. Ross?


你呢



罗斯



I'm not really a shot-drinking kind of guy.


我不是那种喜欢喝酒一口干的人



Hi! Sorry- sorry we're late,


抱歉



我们迟到了



we, uh, kind of just, you know, lost track of time.


我们有点



你懂的



忘记时间了



But a man can change.


但人是会变的



Anyone want me to appraise anything?


有人想要我评价什么事情吗



Mrs. Bing, I have to tell you,


宾太太



我得告诉您



I've read everything you've ever written.


你写的每本书我都看过



No, I mean it!




我是说真的



I mean, when I read Euphoria at Midnight,


我读《爽在午夜》时



all I wanted to do was become a writer.


满脑子就当一个作家



Oh, please, honey, listen, if I can do it, anybody can.


别这么说



我能办到的大家都能办到



You just start with half a dozen European cities...


你只要从描写几个欧洲城市开始



...throw in thirty euphemisms for male genitalia,



30


个委 婉语形容男性生殖器



...and bam! You have got yourself a book.


这样





你的书写好了



My mother, ladies and gentlemen.


女士们先生们



这就是我母亲



Yeah, any messages for room 226? 226


房有留言吗



- You okay,slugger? - Oh,yeah. I'm fine. -


你还好吧



猛男


-




我还好



What is with you tonight?


你今晚怎么了



Nothing. Nothing, nothing.


没什么



我没事



没事



Okay,thank you.


谢谢



It's the Italian hand-licker, isn't it?


是因为那个意大利舔手男



对吧



No. It's the one he's licking.




是因为被他舔的那个人



She's supposed to be with you.


她应该和你在一起



You're good.


你真行



Oh, Ross, listen to me.


罗斯



听我说



I have sold 100 million copies of my books,


我的书通常都能卖出上百万本



and you know why?


知道为什么吗



The girl on the cover with her nipples showing?


因为封面上的辣妹露两点



No, because I know how to write men




因为我知道如何描写



that women fall in love with.


让女人芳心暗许的男人



Believe me, I cannot sell a Paolo.


相信我



保罗没有市场



People will not turn 325 pages for a Paolo.


人 们不会愿意翻到第


325


页去看他



Come on. The guy's a secondary character.


拜托



那家伙只是个二流角色



y'know, complication you eventually kill off.


最终还是会被你打败的



When?


什么时候



He's not a hero.


他不是英雄



You know who our hero is?


知道我们的最佳男主角是谁



The guy on the cover with his nipples showing?


封面上露两点的猛男



No, it's you.




是你



- Please. - No ,really. -


得了


-




我说真的



Come on. You' re smart. You' re sexy.


拜托



你那么聪明



那么性感



- Right. - Yes, you are. -


是嘛


-


真的



You are gonna be fine, believe me.


你会没事的



相信我



I'll just pee in the street.


我去街上尿吧



Is Chandler here?


钱德勒在吗



- Yeah. - Come here. -


在啊


-


过来



Okay, uh, about last night,


那个



关于昨天晚上的事



um, Chandler.. you didn't tell...


钱德勒



你没告诉他吧



Okay, 'cause I'm thinking- we don't need to tell Chandler,




因为我想



没必要告诉他



I mean, it was just a kiss, right?


只是个吻而已



对吧



One kiss? No big deal? Right?


吻一下



没什么大不了的



对吧



- Right. No big deal. - Okay. -


是啊



没什么大不了的


-




In bizarro world.


除非在疯狂世界中


[


漫画超人中的地方


]


You broke the code.


你坏了规矩了



- What code? - You don't kiss your friend's mom. -


什么规矩


-


不能亲你朋友的妈妈



Sisters are okay. Maybe a hot- looking aunt.


姐妹还可以



漂亮的姑妈也行



But not a mom. Never a mom.


但是不可以是妈妈



绝对不行



What are you guys doing out here?


你们在外面干什么



uh.. Well, Joey and I had discussed


乔伊和我正在讨论



getting in an early morning racquetball game.


要早起去打壁球



But, um, apparently, somebody overslept.


但是



很显然有人睡过头了



Yeah, well, you don't have your racket.


对啊



你也没有带球拍



No. No, I don't, because it's being restrung.




我没带



球拍拿去换线了



Somebody was supposed to bring me one.


有人应该帮我准备一个的



Yeah, well you didn't call and leave your grip size.


是吗



但你也没有告诉我你的手柄尺寸



Okay, you guys spend waaaay too much time together.


好吧



看来你俩耗在一起的时间太多了



Okay, I'm scum, I'm scum.


好吧



我是人渣



我是人渣



Ross, how could you let this happen?


罗斯



你怎么能干出这种事呢



I don't know, God, I...


我也不知道



天哪





well, it's not like she's a regular mom, y'know?


她不像是一般的妈妈



你明白吗



She's, she's 's....




她很性感



You don't think my mom's sexy?


你觉得我妈不性感吗



Well, not in the same way.


不一样的性感



I'll have you know that Gloria Tribbiani


我得让你知道



was a handsome woman in her day, alright?


葛罗瑞亚


·


崔比 安尼当年也是美得不得了



You think it's easy giving birth to seven children?


你觉得生七个孩子容易吗



Okay, I think we're getting into a weird area here.


好吧



我觉得咱们越说越离谱了



What're you guys doing out here?


你们俩在外面干嘛呢



Well, not playing raquetball.


反正不是打壁球



He forgot to leave his grip size.


他忘了告诉我他的手柄尺寸了



He didn't get the goggles.


他也没有拿护目镜



Well, sounds like you two have issues.


看来你们俩似乎有点猫腻啊



- Goodbye, baby. - Ciao, bela. -


再见



宝贝


-


再见



甜心



Do they wait for me to do this?


他们是故意做给我看的吗



- So are you gonna tell him? - Why would I tell him? -


你准备告诉他吗


-


我干吗要告诉他



How about 'cause if you don't, his mother might.


如果你不说



他妈妈或许会说



What are you guys doing here?


你俩干嘛呢



Uhhhh.... he's not even wearing a jockstrap.


他连护裆都没有穿



What did I ask?


我刚问了什么



What are you doing here?


你在这儿干什么


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-02-10 06:34,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/627098.html

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十一集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语的相关文章

  • 余华爱情经典语录,余华爱情句子

    余华的经典语录——余华《第七天》40、我不怕死,一点都不怕,只怕再也不能看见你——余华《第七天》4可是我再也没遇到一个像福贵这样令我难忘的人了,对自己的经历如此清楚,

    语文
  • 心情低落的图片压抑,心情低落的图片发朋友圈

    心情压抑的图片(心太累没人理解的说说带图片)1、有时候很想找个人倾诉一下,却又不知从何说起,最终是什么也不说,只想快点睡过去,告诉自己,明天就好了。有时候,突然会觉得

    语文
  • 经典古训100句图片大全,古训名言警句

    古代经典励志名言100句译:好的药物味苦但对治病有利;忠言劝诫的话听起来不顺耳却对人的行为有利。3良言一句三冬暖,恶语伤人六月寒。喷泉的高度不会超过它的源头;一个人的事

    语文
  • 关于青春奋斗的名人名言鲁迅,关于青年奋斗的名言鲁迅

    鲁迅名言名句大全励志1、世上本没有路,走的人多了自然便成了路。下面是我整理的鲁迅先生的名言名句大全,希望对你有所帮助!当生存时,还是将遭践踏,将遭删刈,直至于死亡而

    语文
  • 三国群英单机版手游礼包码,三国群英手机单机版攻略

    三国群英传7五神兽洞有什么用那是多一个武将技能。青龙飞升召唤出东方的守护兽,神兽之一的青龙。玄武怒流召唤出北方的守护兽,神兽之一的玄武。白虎傲啸召唤出西方的守护兽,

    语文
  • 不收费的情感挽回专家电话,情感挽回免费咨询

    免费的情感挽回机构(揭秘情感挽回机构骗局)1、牛牛(化名)向上海市公安局金山分局报案,称自己为了挽回与女友的感情,被一家名为“实花教育咨询”的情感咨询机构诈骗4万余元。

    语文
经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十一集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语随机文章