关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

《维克多·弗兰肯斯坦(2015)》完整中英文对照剧本

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-02-07 17:08
tags:

-

2021年2月7日发(作者:arrive是什么意思)


你知道这个故事



You know this story.



电闪雷鸣



The crack of lightning.



一个疯狂的天才



A mad genius.



一个渎神的造物



An unholy creation.



整个世界都记住了那个怪物



The world, of course, remembers the monster,



而忘记了那个人



not the man.



但有时




如果你仔细观察



But sometimes, when you look closely...



会看见传说背后的故事



There's more to a tale.



有时候那个人才是怪物



Sometimes the monster is the man.



我从记事起就在马戏团



I've been with the circus for as long as I can remember.



马戏团认为他们都是一家人



Circuses like to think of themselves as families.



然而




任何一个马戏团都有小丑



But, of course, each one has its clown.



我那时候没有名字



I didn't have a name back then.



大家叫我驼背佬



I was just



好一点的




就叫我怪胎



Or



事实是




我并不恨他们这样对我



But the truth is, I didn't hate them for it.



如果你从未被温柔对待



It's hard to judge cruelty


< /p>


你就无法判断什么是残忍




when you've never known kindness.



我时常仰望一个人



Besides, I always had someone to look up to.



当我不表演时



When I wasn't performing,



我就是马戏团的医生



I served as the company's doctor.



我为医学所痴迷



I became fascinated by the science of medicine.



特别是人体解剖学



Particularly of human anatomy.



我想了解这个



I wanted to understand everything about...



造就了我们的身体构造



this internal universe that makes us who we are.



大脑




肺部




骨头




肌肉



The brains, lungs, bones, muscles.



图一



指骨



腕骨



图一



指骨



腕骨



图一



心脏



The heart.



我不知道为什么生命科学



I don't know why the science of life



使我充满想象力



captured my imagination.



它让我的思绪短暂逃离



I think it just helped me escape.



我的天



My god!



你真的觉得你很聪明是吧



You really think you're smart, don't you, eh? Huh?



觉得自己有智慧



A real intellectual.



真是不要脸



What an embarrassment that must be!





Oi!



到你上台了



You're on!



我并不知道



Little did I know



在那个寒冷的伦敦夜晚



that on a chilly London evening...



我会遇到那个男人



I was about to meet the man



那个会改变我一生的男人



who would change my life forever.



女士们先生们



Ladies and gentlemen!



来看看我们空中飞鸟



Witness now the death


-


defying feats



挑战死亡的特技吧



of our very own bird in the sky...



她就是美丽的罗蕾莱



The beautiful Lorelei!



罗蕾莱



Lorelei!



罗蕾莱




罗蕾莱



Lorelei! Lorelei!






罗蕾莱



Oh, Lorelei!



她不能呼吸



She can't breathe!



受过什么伤



Previous injuries?



一年前她手臂摔断过



Uh, she broke her arm a year ago



这之前锁骨也断过



and her collarbone sometime before that.









我的天



Oh! Oh, my god.



胸腔



图二



锁骨



她的锁骨又断了



Collarbone is rebroken,



臂骨脱臼



再加上肩膀脱臼




给肺部造成了压力



shoulder's dislocated, causing pressure on the lungs.




&h earts;





肺部



她不能呼吸



She can't breathe.



我们该怎么做



What do we do?



恐怕什么也做不了



Nothing, I'm afraid.



没有给骨头复位的工具



Don't have the tools to reset the bone.





骨骼复位



你有怀表吗




给我



Do you have a pocket watch? Give it to me.



-


我才不给你




-


给我不然她就死了



-


I'm not giving you...


-


Do this now or she dies!



快点



Come on!



锁骨



等等



Wait.



肩膀脱臼迫使她的胸骨



That dislocation is forcing the sternum



不堪一击




对吧



to rest at an untenable angle, yes?



对的




准备好了吗



Yes. Ready? Set?











Three, two, one...



好了




成功了



Yes! There we are.



-


你救了我




-


呼吸



-


You saved me.


-


Breathe.



谢谢



Thank you.



刚才的很了不起



That was incredible.



你干嘛化这么煞



< br>♥


的妆



Why are you wearing that silly makeup?



-


我是个小丑




-


你不是小丑



-


Well, I'm a clown.


-


You're not a clown,



你是个医师



you're a physician...



一个刚在几乎没有丝毫准备下



who just performed a dry surgery



就进行了一场手术的医师



in less than a minute with nothing to prepare.



那我也是个小丑医师



Well, I'm a clown physician.



女士们先生们




不用惊慌



Don't panic, ladies and gentlemen!



这都是表演



All part of the act!



你在这里太屈才了



You're being wasted here.



先生




我是马戏团的人



I'm with the circus, sir.



你得离开这该死的马戏团



You're going to leave the bloody circus.



出什么事了



What's going on?



你是医生吗



You're a doctor, then?



我开心的时候就是



On my better days.



齐兹威克区红十字会医院就在路头上



Chiswick cross hospital is just up the road.



我可以把你们带过去



I can lead your men there now.



赶紧带她离开这儿



Get her out of here sharpish!



从后门出去



Go out the back way.



别让她扫了观众的兴



Don't want her upsetting the clientele.



他们要把那可怜的东西带到哪儿去



Where are they taking that poor creature?



先生




拜托了




能告诉我你的名字吗



Sir! Please, may I know your name?



维克多·弗兰肯斯坦



女士们先生们



Ladies and gentlemen!



人肉加农炮



The human cannonball!



求你了




停手



Please, no!



你这狡猾的耗子



You sneaky rat!



你想走




你是我的



You want to leave? I own you!



我受够了这些书



I've had enough of these books!



你属于这个马戏团




烧了它们



You belong to the circus! Burn them!



求求你了




巴纳比主人




我只有这些东西了



Please, master barnaby, it's my only thing.



不要




不要



No! No!



滚开



Get out of there!



这算给你的教训



Let that be a lesson to you!



滚进去



Get in there!



你哪儿也别想去



You are going nowhere!



你知道罗蕾莱怎么样了吗



Do you know what's happened to Lorelei?



你还挺浪漫的哈



Romanticizing, are we?



你知道她可能会死



She's probably gonna die, you know that.



那些市医




还有他们肮脏的医院



These city doctors and their dirty hospitals.





Ow!



你在干什么



What are you doing?



强力磁铁




通常都有用



High powered magnet. Should work. Usually does.



等等




先生




你不知道他会怎样对我



Hold on, sir. You don't know what he'll do to me.



-


我不知道吗




-


反正我不能就这么走



-


Don't I?


-


I can't just leave.



-


你当然可以




-


先生别这样




我是他们的



-


Of course you can.


-


No, sir, they own me!



你在这不值




你可以更有作为



You are better than this. You can be better.



我可以把你弄出去




但你得信任我




懂了吗



I can get you out, but you'll have to trust me, understand?





Oi!



跟我走




要不然一辈子待在这儿



Choose now or remain here for the rest of your days.



离那个笼子远点儿




听到了吗



Get away from that cage! You hear me?!



-


打开它




-




-


Open it!


-


Oi!



抓住他




他是马戏团的财产



Get him! He's property of the circus!



现在




那个东西是



Now, the thing is...



他抢劫了我们



He's robbed us!



驼背佬




他袭击了我还抢劫了马戏团



The hunchback! He's attacked me and robbed the circus!



抓住他



Get him!



追他



Get after him!



别碰他



Don't touch him!





Go!



抓到你们了



Got you.



我们该怎么办




我们现在该怎么办



What do we do? What do we do now?



妈的



Oh, shit.



我们该怎么离开这儿



How do we get out of here?



见鬼




这是你熟悉的地盘




我们怎么办



You know this place, damn it! How do we...



他们在哪儿



where are they?





Whoa!



我离开马戏团了



I'm not in the circus.



什么



What?



是的




很好



Yes, very good.



跟我过来



Come along!



先生




我从未离开过马戏团



I've never been out of the circus before, sir.



睁开眼




关好门




脱外套



Eyes open, door shut. Coat off.



脱外套



Coat off.



我们得穿得舒服点



We're going to slip into something a little more comfortable.



你拿那个干什么



What's that for?



做下一件大事



Next order of business.



不要




你要对我做什么



No. What are you gonna do to me?



绝对什么都不做



Absolutely nothing.



别担心



Don't worry about it.





Look.



这会有点痛



This is going to hurt just a little bit.



你要对我





什么




听我说



What are you doing to me? Listen to me!



你不是



You are not...



驼背



A hunchback.



起码不是真正的驼背



Not a real one, anyway. No.



你有一个脓肿



You have an abscess...



造成的脓包



causing a fluid pocket, a rather...



一个相当大的液囊



large fluid sac.





It hurts!






我想也会疼的



Yes, I imagine it does.



我听过这句话的次数超乎你想象



You'd be surprised how often I hear that.






看看这妙物的大小



Oh, looking at the size of this beauty,



我能说这东西有十


& hearts;







I'd say it's gone untreated for, oh...



没有接受治疗




但是



18 years, but...



好消息就是



the good news is, I'm convinced



我相信如果我们能抽干它



that if we can drain it...





in three...





two...






然后拔








one. And pulling out.



当心泼水



Garde a l'eau!



好了



Right.



简单的部分完成了



That's the easy part done.



简单的部分



Easy part?



你是对的



You're all right!



准备




往上




走你



And up... We... Go.



现在




你的肌肉



Now, your muscles...



你的骨头



your bones...



你的整个骨骼系统



your entire skeletal system...



都正努力地挣扎着



will be struggling to reset themselves...


< p>
回到已经习惯了十



< p>



< p>



to return you to your former ground


-


sniffing. ..



你那笨拙跪舔的



luddite


-


bearing posture of the last...



狗模样



18 years.



所以




我的朋友




这段时间



So, for the time being, my friend,



你得一直穿着



you shall have to wear this rather...



这件我为戈登制




& hearts;


的绝妙背带



wonderful back brace I constructed for Gordon.





Who?



我站起来了



I'm standing up!



那还用说



That's rather obvious.



我没低估你的聪明程度吧



I haven't overestimated your intelligence, have I?



我只是因为离开了马戏团



It's just I'm not in the circus



现在还站起来了很激动



and now I'm standing up.



恩恩




随你说



Yeah, you said that.



好了



Right!



图书馆和学习室在那边



< p>
厨房



在那儿


Llibrary and study are over there. Kitchen's over there.



我站起来了



I'm standing up.



你的卧室在右手边



Your bedroom's on the right.



里面有热水和肥皂



There's a water heater and soap in there.



我建议你好好清洁一下你的



I suggest you use it to do something about your...



头发



hair.



今晚我会待在地下室



I'll be in the basement for the rest of the evening,



早上我得去学校



as I have school...



不用拘束



in the morning. Make yourself at home,



别碰任何东西



don't touch anything.



顺带一提




我有个室友



By the way, I had, have a flatmate.



他叫伊戈尔·斯特拉斯曼



Goes by the name of Igor straussman.



那货吗




& hearts;


上瘾



Man's a morphine addict.








彻头彻尾的骗子



Idiot. Complete liar.



不过幸运的是




他几乎



Thankfully for us, he's almost...



从不在家



never home.



所以




有人问到你的话



So, should anyone question your presence here,



你就说你是他



you are to say that you are he.



我是伊戈尔



I'm Igor?



很好



Very good.



你好




我叫伊戈尔





这么说来



Let's see.



一个危险的驼背



A dangerous hunchback is



和他同样危险又坚决的同伙



detained for the safety of the public...



因为危害公众安全被拘留



with a determined and equally dangerous accomplice.



两人闯进了马戏团老板的拖车



They proceed to the circus owner's trailer,



他们抢走了保险柜里的东西



where they rob the safe of its contents.



他们暴


&hea rts;




逃跑



They make their violent escape, culminating...



结果谋杀了一个无辜男人



in the murder of an innocent man,



然后他们



and vanishing...



凭空消失了



into thin air.



总结的不错吧




阿里斯塔尔



A fair summing up, alistair?



是的




检察官



Yes, inspector.



逃跑




抢劫




谋杀



Escape, robbery, murder.



就像巴纳比先生说的那样



Just as Mr. Barnaby said.



我认为是这样的




阿里斯塔尔



Now here's what I think happened, alistair.



一个脊柱畸形的人



A human being with a spinal deformity



被迫锁了起来



is locked up against his will.



对他而言这可能是非常常见的待遇



Perhaps a common feature of his treatment here.



一个陌生人用



A stranger releases him...



傻瓜也会用的磁铁和线圈



using a magnet and tickler...



放走了他



as any fool can.



他们必须得赶紧跑



They make their escape urgently, as they must...



因为整个马戏团都在追他们



for the circus is against them.



他们跑



They flee.



马戏团追



A chase.



死了个人



A man dies.



要我说这最多是出于自卫的过失杀人



Manslaughter in self


-


defense at most, I would say.



印上




通缉杀人犯





你不是刚说这不是



I thought you said it wasn't



我是说了



I did.



直觉告诉我




我们的马戏团怪物



Something tells me our circus freak...



可能只是个开始



May be only the beginning.



早上好



Good morning!



我要在学校待到六点



At school till six.



衣服在衣柜里



Clothes in the wardrobe.



钱和钥匙在门旁的铁罐里



Money and key in the tin by the door.



晚上回来吃饭






Be home for dinner. F.



齐兹威克医院



Chiswick hospital.



医生



Doctor?



这边走




先生们




我们接下来有个截肢手术



This way, gentlemen. We have amputation to perform.





You.



什么







是的



What, me? Yeah.



她需要吸樟脑药




一日两次



She needs camphor inhalations twice a day,



还需要大蒜的提取物



uh, extract of allium...



四分之一盎司的砷和三分之一盎司的费尔切油



A quarter ounce of arsenic and three of filcher's oil,



但如果你能拿到更多的话



but more if you can get it.



-


我办不到




-


你能



-


I can't do that.


-


You can.



等她醒来的时候




告诉她



And then when she wakes, tell her...



一个朋友会回来看望她的



A friend will be back.



六个月前



Six months ago,



伦敦动物公园



a man tried to buy parts of recently deceased animals...



有个男人想购买< /p>


♥♥


死去动物的身体部位



at the London zoological gardens.



他被拒绝了



He was turned away.



两个星期后




动物园被强行闯入



Two weeks later, there was a forced entry.



动物被肢解且盗走



Animal limbs amputated and stolen.



一个月后




兽医学院



A month later, a similar pattern of events



发生了相似的事件



at the veterinary academy.



听起来真恐怖




但是什么



Sounds gruesome, but what...



我在马戏团的犯罪现场没收了这个



I confiscated that from the crime scene at the circus.



打开它



Open it.



先生



Sir...



这真恶心



this is disgusting.



这是最近死去的母狮子的



It belonged to a lioness recently deceased.



但我们在马戏团受害者旁边发现了它



But it was found near our murder victim at the circus...



这东西不可能自己走过去



and it didn't walk there of its own accord.



你觉得这之间有什么联







You think there's a connection?



我认为马戏团的那另一个男人



I think our other man at the circus



符合这个动物窃贼的



fits the same description as this...



特征



animal thief.



但谁会那么做



But who would do that?



什么动机



What motive?



这里有股味道



Something reeks here.



充斥着邪恶和罪孽的味道



It reeks of an evil, sinful mischief.



现在那个男人正在这城市大摇大摆的走着



And now that man walks the streets of this city.



这么快就做回小土狗了



Back in the mud so soon?



哦我知道了



Yes, I see.



这图把我画的也太野蛮了



Absolutely savage depiction of me, I'm afraid.



发型根本不对




鼻子也不对



Got the hair all wrong, and the nose, too.



我刚接触这种犯罪生活



I'm new to this criminal life,



但我没想到相关部门会来追查我这不值一提的罪行



but I never thought the authorities would attack my vanity.



他们认为我是杀人犯



They think I'm a murderer!



我这辈子有过比这更恶劣的称呼



I've been called much worse things in my time.



再说




他们不是找你的



Besides... They're not looking for you...



不是吗



are they?



他们在找的可是一个可怜得连名字都没有的驼背呢



They're looking for a piteous, nameless hunchback.



但伊戈尔




你看看你自己现在的样子



And Igor, I would like you to look at yourself.



伊戈尔




那个驼背已经不在了



Igor, that creature no longer exists.



来吃晚饭吧



Dinner.



真是太完美了



This is excellent.



不过到底是什么风把您吹到马戏团去了呢



So... What brought you to the circus in the first place?



餐具



Cutlery.



-


什么




-


拿餐具吃饭



-


What?


-


Use it.






抱歉



Oh. Sorry.



先把你的手擦干净了



Wipe your hands.



动物



Animals.



肢体



Parts.



我是皇家医学院的学生



I am a student at the royal college of medicine.



学校的课程太浅显了



The curriculum is straightforward,



考试也很简单




教授也



the exams easy, the professors...






教授能力有限



Oh! The professors are men of limited ability



目光短浅




见识狭隘



and even more limited horizon.



你为什么要救我



Why did you rescue me?



我的朋友




你是个意外惊喜



You, my friend, were an unexpected gift.



我不是天天都能碰到像你这样的人



It's not every day I come across a man,



虽然外表丑陋




畸形吓人



albeit one suffering from such grotesque deformity...



但头脑却无比清晰




充满智慧




又十分机警



who is so clearly talented, observant, and resourceful...



而你的手



and in possession of the



则是我见过的最灵巧的手



most gifted pair of hands I have ever seen.



我救你并不是因为我想救死扶伤



My interest in you does not stem from charity.



跟我来



Follow me.



在碰到你之前




我去见了巴纳比先生



Before I met you, I was to approach Mr. Barnaby



拿到了一些动物的死尸



about acquiring some of your deceased animals.



这是为了什么




为了学习吗



To what end? Study?






并不是你想的那样



No, not as you would think of it.



我坚信



I am of the strong belief that death



死亡可以只是个暂时的状态



can be made a temporary condition.



-


这不可能




-


不太可能



-


That's impossible.


-


Improbable, yes.



不是完全不可能



Impossible, no.



生命是短暂的



Life is temporary.



那为什么死亡不是呢



Why should death be any different?



我可没空在这装谦虚



I have absolutely no time for false modesty.



所以我要在此不骄不傲




不卑不亢地



So it is without pride or shame



宣布我的发现就是



that I declare my discovery an act of...



天才的行为



genius.



这些眼睛



Those eyes...



应该有


3

< p>
个多月大了



they're over three months old.



而这液体是我自己的设备里的



And the liquid is an electrically conductive jelly



导电凝胶



of my own device.



它有两个作用




一个是用来保存这些




另一个是



Serves a double function: To preserve and to...



我想你还是自己看吧



Well, just wait and see.



这一切就是个转换过程




明白吗



It's all a matter of conversion, you see?



把纯电能转换成



The conversion of pure electrical energy



在人类体内流动的



into the biological variety...



某种生物物质



that flows through the human body.



因此




要用到这个东西



Hence, the construction of this device:



拉撒路叉



The Lazarus fork.



我发现




只要把电流通到



I have found that by passing that current through a...



特殊合成的硫酸盐和金属混合物上



specially blended variety of sulfates and metals...



你已经掌握这个转换方法了



you've mastered the conversion?



是的



Yes.



那快给我看看



Well, show me.



准备好了吗



Ready?



看见了吗



There. Do you see?



他们活过来了



They live.



你觉得怎么样



What do you think?



确实很厉害



It is impressive.



但是你把神经搞错了



But you have made a mess of the nerves.



你说什么



I beg your pardon?



动眼神经



The oculomotor nerves.



你这种连接方式不对



You haven't connected them properly.



所以它们睁眼的大小也不一致



That's why they don't move evenly.



你啊你



You.



这就是他



There he is!



就是这个男人



That's the man.



这就是我一直想找的人



That's the man I'm after.



谢谢你的请求



Thank you for asking.



不客气



You're welcome.



现在开始




我会把任务一件一件地分配给你



Now, I shall bring you your assignments piecemeal.



你及时完成就可以了



You will complete them in a timely fashion,



然后我把你完成的作品利用到我的设备上



whereon I shall apply them to a larger...



形成更大的一部分




还有什么疑问吗



whole of my own device. Questions?






更大的部分是什么



Uh, this larger whole...



这个你不用管



is not of your concern.



但如果我



Well, but if I...



伊戈尔






Igor, I...



这些现在全部都是你的



All this is now yours.



每本书




每个参考资料



Every book. Every piece of reference material.



所有的设备




还有桌子



Apparatus. Desk.



这整个房






如果你喜欢




这就是你的实验室了



Room. Your laboratory, if you like.



作为我的助理




你应该要有一颗



As my assistant, you shall be at the very heart...



可以改变世界的科学进取心



of a scientific enterprise that will change the world.



那么




你会帮我吗



Now, will you help me?






把这处理掉



Yeah. Fix that.






谢谢



Ah. Thank you.



你接着继续做



Keep working on it.



医院为罗蕾莱做了安排



The hospital made arrangements for Lorelei.



她现在有捐助者了



She now had a benefactor.



我真的很高兴




她已经恢复健康了



I was pleased she had recovered



还有人照看她




但是



and had someone to look after her, but...



都已经过去好几个星期了




我真的很想她



as the weeks went by, I missed her.



不知道她的变化是不是和我一样大



And I wondered if her life had changed as much as mine.



伊戈尔·斯特拉斯曼




阿尔贝马





大街七号



最后




通牒



逾期




两月




未缴费





Uh...



-


维克多




-




-


Victor?


-


Mmm


-


hmm?



这是斯特拉斯曼大人的信



This letter for master straussman.



我们现在要进城了






We are going out on the town. Oh!



我们到了



Here we are.



我是这俱乐部的终身会员



I have a tenured membership at the club,



这都是托了我父亲的福



thanks to my father's...



他是这俱乐部的创始会员



status as a charter member.



他出资创办了这俱乐部



Bought the velvet for the seats.



他们都说



Your father...



你的父亲是个了不起的人



is what they call a great man.



是位德高望重的医生



Esteemed doctor,



皇家医学院的医师成员



member of the royal college of physicians, and...



心脏领域的先驱者



pioneer in the field of cardio

-


physiology.



伦敦




真希望哪天能有幸与他会面



I should be honored to meet him someday.



还是不要了







我们到了



Uh, perhaps not. Look, here's the club!



维克多大人




我觉得我来这并不合适



Master Victor, I'm not sure I'm suited for this.





Pish!



你只管挺直你的腰




把嘴巴放干净



Just keep your back straight, your words clean,



别做什么让我丢人的事



and do your damnedest not to embarrass me.



在大缸里长大的婴儿



Babies grown in vats!



维克多




你觉得



Victor, do you think this is



在这谈论这些真的合适吗



really the appropriate place to talk about this?



我的天




我只不过想



Help me! I am just trying to inform



让这两位美丽的小姐知道



these two wonderful young ladies that...



生命不一定非要在女性的身体里孕育



fertilization needn't take place inside the female body.













Sperm! Sperms!



精< /p>




♥< /p>


能运动吗



Can sperm move?



-


可以的




-


谢谢你



-


They can.


-


Thank you.



那他们为什么不能单独地



Why can't it move independently



游到卵子里呢




就像






towards the egg in, say, a...



游到一个桶里一样



bucket?



那什么时候需要母亲呢



Where does the mother fit in?



问得好




你马上要学到很多了



Exactly! You're off educating yourself!



等我们需要你的时候



By the time we need you, we're...



我们就把受精卵吸到一个漏斗里



sucking the fertilized egg up into a funnel



然后再放到你的



and then we shuck it up your...



伊戈尔



Igor?



不好意思



Excuse me?



对不起




我还以为你是我认识的一个人



Sorry, I thought I recognized you.



你没有认错人



Well, you might do.



我想不起你的名字



I don't remember your name.



其实我没有名字



Well, I never had one.



是你



It's you.



是我



It's me.



是的




看上去有点不一样了



Well, yeah, a bit different.



你救了我



You saved my life.



你救了我的命



My life.



真无聊



Boring!



他是你的朋友吗



Friend of yours?



那是博尼米男爵



That's baron bomine.



他让我在他的歌



厅工作



He recruited me to be in his cabaret...



我还是他的公开伴侣



and his consort in public.



好吧



Right.



他更喜欢和男人待在一起



He, uh... Prefers the company of men.





Oh.



我现在有名字了



I have a name now.



我叫伊戈尔



I am Igor.



怎么了



What?



很好



It's perfect.



这位女士似乎认为



This woman seems to think



人的大脑是粉色的



that the human brain is pink.



实际上




大脑是灰色的



In fact, it is grey.



那是维克多·弗兰肯斯坦



That's Victor Frankenstein.



跟牡蛎一样灰




我说完了



Grey like this oyster. I'm done.



他救了我




也帮忙一起救了你



He's the man who rescued me. And he helped save you.



他一直都是那样的吗



Is he always like that?






他很聪明




人也很好



No. He's very clever, and he is kind.



他只是觉得普通人太



He just finds ordinary people very...



平庸了



ordinary.



维克多




你是怎么



Victor, how did you...



你是谁



Who are you?



你是那个坠落的天使



You're the fallen angel.



最近有从别的高处掉下来过吗



Plummeted from any other great heights lately?



也许你应该在这跳下去试试




这只有






Maybe you should try this one. It's only, oh...



只有三十英尺




你可是从更高的地方跳下来过呢



all of 30 feet. You've had worse.



恐怕这里唯一直线骤降的就只有



I'm afraid the only thing plummeting here



我对您的印象吧




弗兰肯斯提先生



is my opinion of you, Mr. Frankenschteen.



-


是弗兰肯斯坦




-


好了好了




维克多



-


Frankenstein.


-


All right, Victor.



伊戈尔






Igor, um...



伊戈尔跟我说了不少您的好话



Igor speaks very highly of you.



你能赏脸和我们一起聊聊吗



Would you like to join us?



虽然我现在不能告诉你一切



Now, of course, I can't tell you everything,



但是我可以告诉你



but suffice it to say...



伊戈尔和我正在研究



Igor and I stand upon the cusp of...



如何化死为生



creating life out of death.



-


弗兰肯斯坦先生




-


维克多




请叫我维克多



-


Mr. Frankenstein...


-


Victor. Please.



我觉得您的言论十分可怕



I find your promise more than a little unsettling.





Ooh.



-


我们听上去像是什么邪教吗




-




-


Superstitious, are we?


-


No.



您就不怕触犯大自然的规律吗



Are you not afraid to challenge the natural order?



伊戈尔




告诉她




你是怎么想的



Igor, speak up. What do you think?



曾经




我的想法和你一样




罗蕾莱



Once, I would have agreed with you, Lorelei,



但是仔细想想看



but think about it.



二十年前




人们还以为



Twenty years ago, electric lights



电灯只是某种魔法呢



would have been thought of as magic.



你在马戏团受的伤本来是没办法医治的



Your injuries in the circus would have been fatal.



每一天




科学和技术都在改变



Every day science and technology



我们的生活方式



changes the way we live our lives.



你看我不就是个例子吗



Look at me.



说得好




年轻人



Well said, that man.



生命和死亡可不一样



Life and death are different.



生命和死亡





我梦想着能有这样的一个世界




希望能取代害怕



I dream of a world where hope replaces fear.



在那里




被害者能站在法庭上



A world where a murdered man



指认谋杀他的人



can stand in court to face his murderer.



一个脊椎里残留着弹片




瘸腿的士兵



Where a crippled soldier, shrapnel in his spine...



可以先死




后治愈



can be killed, healed,



等他再次重生的时候




他又可以走路了



then brought back to life to walk again.



你还不明白吗




这样生命就充满了



Don't you see? The possibilities are...



无限可能




生命是美好的



endless! Life is beautiful!



只可惜生命是有限的



But unfortunately it is finite.






告诉我




上面写着什么



Now, tell me what that says.



死亡




谢谢你





我没法用言语说服你



I cannot argue with that.



你看




白纸黑字



There it is, in black and white.



但只要加上一点科学技巧



But with a little applied science...



你看




现在这上面写着什么



what do I give you now?



生命





这正是我想努力实现的



That's what I'm trying to do.



也许我话说得太早了



Perhaps I spoke too soon.



你不要再和那个女孩见面了



You shouldn't see that girl again.



什么




为什么



What? Why?



她确实很不错



Well, she's very nice.



但是无知又迷信




她会影响到我们的工作



Uneducated, superstitious. Distraction from our work.



她对我真的很好



She's kind to me.



今晚可不是为了毫无意义的琐事而来的



Tonight was not about meaningless frivolity.



今晚是为了庆祝我们的成果而来



It was a celebration of our work together.



我觉得是时候让你见见我们的怪物了



I think it is high time... You met our monster.



别慢吞吞的




快快快



Don't tarry! Come, come, come!



快点



Come on!



-


这是什么




-


他是戈登



-


What is that?


-


Gordon.



-


什么




-


戈登



-


What?


-


Gordon!



这是你做的



You made this?



不不不



No, no, no.



是我们一起做的



We... Made this.



他的肺




他的心




他的脊柱




还有他的大脑



Lungs, heart, spine, brain...



全都是你的杰作



all your work.



其实



All...



如果没有你根本做不成



impossible without you, in fact.



维克多



Victor...



你曾说过




这一切都只是为了生命



You promised me this was all about life.



这可不仅仅是化死为生



It's about more than that.



把手拿开



Hands off.








Three... Two...





one.



醒来吧




醒来吧




醒来吧



Come on, come on, come on.





Shh!





Look.



他活过来了



It's alive.



是的




他活过来了



Yes, it's... Alive.



他居然能活过来



It's alive?



维克多




怎么做到的



Victor... How?



现在这身体还动不了



Can't quite move yet.



充电也撑不过一个小时



Charge lasts barely an hour,



还有这下半身



and the bottom half



明显还只是个粗制滥造的模型



is predominantly a rude mockup.



你这可是凭空创造了一个生命啊



You have created life out of nothing!



你知道这有多么了不起吗



Do you realize how significant this is?






我知道



Oh, I have an inkling.



你明天跟我一起去趟学院



You are to accompany me to the college tomorrow.



我说过




我要做个关于我私人成果的



I've announced that I'll be making a presentation



报告



of my private work.



我要和你一起去学院吗



I'm coming to the college with you?



以你的助理的身份吗



As your assistant?



伊戈尔




你能不能不要这么傻



Igor, try not to be quite so dim.



从今天开始



From this day forth...



你就是我的搭档



you are to be my partner.



罗蕾莱小姐




这是给您的信



Letter for you, miss Lorelei.






谁写给我的



Letter? From who?



亲爱的罗蕾莱




我们已经取得了巨大的突破



Dear Lorelei: We've had a breakthrough.



请于今晚八点



Please come to the royal college of medicine,



出席皇家医学院


H


大厅的报告会



hall h, this evening at 8 pm.



伊戈尔



Igor.



H


大厅即将进行重大报告



Big presentation in hall h.



H


大厅即将有个重大演示



Presentation in hall h.



重大报告就在


H


大厅



Big presentation, hall h!



伊戈尔




往右转



Igor, around to the right.



自现代医学开始以来



Since the beginning of modern medicine...



就有这样的一个假设



there has been an assumption...



一个关于生死的假设



regarding the status of mortality...



人们认为死亡是



that being that death...



不可避免的



is an unavoidable...



我们也接受了这点



event, the inevitability of which we should...



臣服在死亡的必然性之下



take for granted.



今天




我要向你们证明



I will show...



生命不是



today that life is not some...



万能之神赋予给我们的恩赐



grace bestowed upon us by...



今天我要改变这个过时的观念



some outdated notion of an all


-


powerful...



能不能直接讲重点



Get on with it.



当然了




我只是不太习惯在那么多人面前演讲



Yes, of course. I'm not accustomed to public speaking.



伊戈尔




你能帮我发动下发电机吗



Igor, would you prime the dynamo for me, please?



好的




大人



Yes, master.



我要向你们展示







向你们七个展示



I would like to show you, uh, show all seven of you...



当然了




还有这位年轻的小姐



and, of course, the young lady...



快点




快点好吗



Come on, come on!



外面还有马车在等着我呢



I have a coach waiting.





Uh...



我要向你们展示



I give to you... Life...



由我创造的生命



by my own... Creation.



牲口市场



Cattle market.



这个矮人是由我收集的各种肢体组建而成的



I have built this homunculus from various body parts...



我从伦敦动物园弄来的



I got from... The London zoo.



他们曾因维护园内的国外动物



They've had a terrible time with the upkeep



而一度潦倒不堪



of their exotic animals,



对我则有益无害



all to my benefit.



他的肉身大部分为黑猩猩



He's mainly chimpanzee...



但在我受人尊重的助手伊戈尔·斯特拉斯曼



but with the aid of my esteemed associate,



的帮助下



Igor straussman,



我们已能成功合体



we've managed to interlace...



多个生命体



multiple individuals,



实际上是多个物种



multiple species as a matter of fact.



伊戈尔




准备好了吗




他们都在盯着我



Igor, is it ready? They're staring at me.



好的




谢谢



you.



请往前来




近距离观看



Do come to the front. Get a closer look.



别害羞



Don't be shy.



他不咬人



He won't bite.



现在




在电流的魔力下



Now, by the miracle of electricity...



倒数三









I give you in three, two, one...



复生



life.



天呐



God!



真是够了



I've seen enough.



不不不



No No No No No No!



请别走




别走



Don't go! Don't



伊戈尔




再次电击他




加大电流



Igor, shock him again. Harder.












就是现在



Three, two, one... Now!



弗兰肯斯坦




你远超出



Frankenstein, you've surpassed...



我对你的期望




即使是



all expectations, even by



你那漫无边际又古怪扭曲的歪门邪说



your own expansive mythos of strangeness and perversion.



很精彩




很搞笑



This is spectacular. It's delightful!



只不过淋漓尽致地展现了



Just an exquisite show of...



你的邪恶和疯癫



depraved lunacy.



伊戈尔



Igor.



满负荷



Full charge.



好了吗



Ready?



-


伊戈尔




-


好了



-


Igor?


-


Ready.



就是现在



Now!






看啊




维克多



Oh, look, there she goes, Victor.











Bing, bang... Boom.



接下来你还有什么把戏



What have you got next?



会有个侏儒



Perhaps a midget



藏在你那腐肉模型的腹部里



hidden inside your rotting meat sculpture's stomach...



准备窜出来手捧玫瑰



ready to pop out with a bouquet of ro...



看见了没



do you see?



没事的



It's all right.



戈登




戈登



Gordon... Gordon...



-


伊戈尔




-


罗蕾莱




退后



-


Igor!


-


Lorelei, stay back!



-


罗蕾莱




你还好吗




-


伊戈尔



-


Lorelei, are you all right?


-


Igor!



我没事



I'm fine.



别让他跑了



Don't let him escape.



戈登




站住



Gordon! Stop!





Ahh!









别去那



No, no! Don't go out there!



维克多



Victor!



-


冷静




戈登




-


快把他弄开



-


Calm down, Gordon.


-


Get him off me!



戈登



Gordon?



维克多



Victor!





Ahh!



伊戈尔




你对他干了什么



Igor, what have you done to him?



维克多




帮我




不是帮他



Victor! Help me, not him!



维克多




我们必须得杀了它



Victor, we have to kill it!



下手吧




维克多



Do it, Victor!



我们的实验失控了



It was out of control!



我们今日已经有所进展了



We made progress today!



他会伤到别人



It was homicidal!



我完全不知道戈登会



I had no way of knowing that Gordon...



我能理解成是你一手操办的吗



Am I to understand that you built that?



没错



Yes!



我向你道歉



I apologize.



是我误会你了



I misjudged you.



你的缺陷




尽管它们



Your flaws, though they're...



如此庞大又显而易见




但只是地位问题



glaring and massive, are merely social...



并非智力问题



not intellectual.



我觉得你所做的实验很令人震惊



I find your work astonishing...



推心置腹来讲



and to be perfectly frank...



惊世骇俗




惊世骇俗



brilliant. Brilliant!



远远超出了我的理解范畴



Quite beyond my own ability to comprehend.



你能再造一只吗



Could you create another one?



我能




还能更上一层楼



I could, and a whole lot more beside.



但是需要大量资源



But that would take considerable resource.



你们都知道的



As you are aware,



我出身于英格兰第三富裕的家族



I do come from the third richest family in england.



因此




我能提供给你



As a result, I can provide you



你所需的任何东西



with whatever it is you so require.



这样一来




这样一来




好极了



In that case, In that case, yes.



还有你说

< p>





是什么意思



And when you say...



一个人



A man.



一个能思考且聪明的生物



A thinking, intelligent being.



我们能先谈谈吗



Can we discuss this?



我喜欢这个抱负



I like this ambition.



你是对的




伊戈尔




那个怪物很危险



You were right, Igor. The beast was dangerous...



但现在我们有机会



but now we have the opportunity



去展现我们实验的价值



to show the value of our work.



你和我




伊戈尔




我们要依据我们自己的形象



You and I, Igor we shall create a man after our own...



创造一个人



image.



想想看



Think of it.



一个有智慧



An intelligent...



文明的



civilized...





man.



我想进一步解释下



I'll want another demonstration.


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-02-07 17:08,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/609268.html

《维克多·弗兰肯斯坦(2015)》完整中英文对照剧本的相关文章

《维克多·弗兰肯斯坦(2015)》完整中英文对照剧本随机文章