关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

生活大爆炸--第12季第19集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看电影学英语-打印-word版

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-02-06 10:24
tags:

-

2021年2月6日发(作者:弑)


Previously on The Big Bang Theory...


《生活大爆炸》前情提要



We conclusively proved super-asymmetry,


我们确切证实了超不对称性理论



and yet somehow we-we still feel like imposters.


然而莫名地



仍觉得自己是冒名顶替者



Yeah, there should be a term for that.


应该有形容这种情况的词



Oh, for crying out loud, there is a term for that!


我的老天



确实有个词能形容



It's called


就叫做



冒名顶替者综合 征



and you don't have it, because you can't have it


但你们没得这种病



因为如果真是冒名顶替者



if you are imposters, and you are!


就不会得这种病



而你们的确冒名顶替了



We're the ones who discovered super-asymmetry,


是我们发现了超不对称性



so if anyone's gonna feel like they have imposter syndrome,


所以如果有谁觉得自己得了冒名顶替者综合征



it's us, because we're not imposters, they are!


那也是我们



因为我们不是冒名顶替者



他们才是



You're imposters and you're frauds!


你们是冒名顶替者



也是骗子



Is that what I would've sounded like?


我如果发神经病



也是像这样吗



- Yeah.


-



Yikes.


-




-


要命了



Sheldon, look at this.


谢尔顿



你看这个



Wait a minute.


等等



How do I know this isn't one of those joke phones


我怎么知道你这个不是整人电话



that squirts water in my face?


会往我脸上喷水的那种



Because that's not even a thing. Look.


因为根本就没有这种东西



快看啦



You got called into human resources?


你被人事部传唤了吗



I'm sure it's because I insulted Pemberton and Campbell


我估计是因为我骂了彭伯顿和坎贝尔



in a room full of Nobel Laureates.


还是在一群诺贝尔得主面前骂的



You did do that.


你的确是这么做了



It was awkward. People didn't know where to look.


当时可尴尬了



大家都不知道该看哪



This is a twist.


真还挺新鲜



Usually you're the one getting called into H.R.


通常都是你被人事部传唤



Yeah, now it's Amy.


现在是艾米



Who knew you were married to such a bad girl.


真 没想到你娶了个



坏女孩





I suppose the signs were always there.


我想其实一直都有征兆吧



I mean, she did recently go to that rave at the mall.


她最近还去商场里参加了狂欢派对



It was a Spencer's Gifts.


是卖搞笑跟整人玩具的店好吗



There was music and a strobe light.


有音乐还有闪光灯



If that isn't a rave, then I don't know what one is.


这都不是狂欢派对



那什么才是啊



You don't know what one is.


你还真不知道什么才是



Guys, come on, I think I'm in trouble.


你们别闹了



我可能要惨了



It's no big deal. I used to get called into H.R. all the time.


不是什么大事啦



我以前也总被人事部传唤



Ms. Davis is great. Pro tip,


戴维斯女士人很好



教你小秘诀



if you find strong women sexy,


如果你觉得强大的女人很性感



do not say it out loud.


绝对别说出口



Oh! She wants to see me, too.


她也要求见我



All right, let's get our story straight:




我们来对一下供词



This is all your fault.


这全是你的错



Relax.


放轻松



You're probably just gonna get a slap on the wrist.


或许只是高高举起



轻轻落下



Maybe, but do not ask for that, on the wrist or anywhere else.


或许吧



但千万别主动说想让鞭子落在哪个部位



Thank you both for coming.


谢谢你们俩来这一趟



President Siebert asked that I be a part of this conversation


塞伯特校长要求我一起出席这次会谈



to help us calmly discuss what went wrong


来帮助我们平静地讨论哪里出了错



and how we can better move forward.


以及如何踏出进步的脚步迈向未来



We are not here to point fingers,


我们不是来指出谁对谁错



so, Dr. Cooper, please stop that.


所以库珀博士



请停止你的行为



President Siebert, would you like to start?


塞伯特校长



你想先开始吗



This is all my fault.


这全是我的错



I assumed you knew the Nobel Prize was good


我以为你们知道诺贝尔奖是好东西



and we wanted to win it, so that's on me.


我们想赢回这个奖



这是我的锅



- Oh, so... -


No.


-


所以是他


...


-


不是



I think what President Siebert is trying to say is that


我想塞伯特校长的意思是



this is a setback and we should adopt a different strategy.


这对得奖起了反效果



我们需要想想新方法



Like maybe you two keep your traps shut.


比如以后两位免开尊口




免开尊口



好有意思的成语



怎么好久没人用了



I-I'm sorry. I-I just-- I-I snapped.


我真的很对不起



我就突然理智线断了



Oh, you're sorry! It's all better then!


你说对不起啊



情况一下子就变好了呢



Listen up, you have a shot to win a Nobel Prize,


听好了



你们有机会赢得诺贝尔奖



and you're blowing it.


现在要被你们搞黄了



I think what President Siebert is trying to say


我想塞伯特校长的意思是



is that you have a shot to win a Nobel Prize


你们有机会赢得诺贝尔奖



and you're blowing it.


现在要被你们搞黄了



Uh, that's exactly what he said.


这还是他的原话啊



Yes, but I said it in my calming H.R. Voice.


是啊



但是用我平静的人事部嗓音说的



The science world is a small community. People talk.


科学界的圈子很小



大家肯定会八卦



I'm sure by now everyone knows about your tantrum.


我猜现在整个学界都知道你发飙的事了



- All right, well, what can we do? - Nothing. -


好啦



那我们能做什么挽救


-


什么都别做



Let me make this absolutely clear for you.


我现在跟你们说清楚



You two are done talking.


你们俩别想再说一句了



We're canceling your speaking engagements and your interviews.


我们要取消你们所有谈话的活动与访问



You're gonna lie low and let us do damage control.


你们得低调做人



让我们做损害控制



Well, if that's what you want, that's what we'll do.


如果你想这么做



我们就这么做



You two winning the Nobel Prize is very important to us,


你们俩赢得诺贝尔奖对我们至关重要



and not just to the university.


这不只是对学校重要



Dr. Fowler, you would be only the fourth woman


福勒博士



你会成为第四个



to win a Nobel Prize in physics.


赢得诺贝尔物理奖的女性



I don't need to tell you


我想不用我提醒你



just how inspirational that would be


这事会对下一代的年轻女孩



to a generation of young women.


带来多大的鼓舞与激励



Uh, yes, of-of course, I know.


当然



我明白



So, the next words out of your mouth


所以你们下一次开口说话



should be on a stage in Stockholm when you're saying...


是在斯德哥尔摩的领奖舞台上说



tack f?


r denna ?


ra


塔克佛迪娜阿辣



...which is Swedish for,


也就是 瑞典语的



谢谢你们给我这份荣誉



Jag visste det.


有维斯特迪特



...which is Swedish for,


也就是瑞典语的


< p>
我懂



Dr. Cooper...


库珀博士



- You want me to shut my trap? - I do. -


你想让我免开尊口吗


-


是的



Hey, check it out.


你快看



That looks like the moped you used to have.


看起来跟你以前那台电瓶车好像啊



It wasn't a moped. It was a scooter.


不是电瓶车



是小摩托车好吗



How's that better?


有比较好吗



You do not want to walk into a scooter bar


你可千万别走进一家小摩托车友酒吧



and ask that question.


然后问这问题



Well, does take me back.


真是让我想起了过去



Yeah, the two of us, cruising around town looking for women.


我们俩兄弟



骑着它四处找妹子



Looking and looking and looking.


这里也找



那里也找



到处都找



Remember that time one looked back and said hi?


还记得有一次那姑娘转头跟我们打招呼吗



Oh, yeah.


记得



We drove away so fast.


我们飞一般地溜了



Hey, I forget, why did you sell the scooter?


我有点忘了



你为什么卖了摩托来着



I finally got my woman.


我找到了我的妹子了啊



Then my woman made me sell it.


而我的妹子叫我卖了它



So apparently, if we win,


所以如果我们赢了



I'll be the fourth woman ever to win a Nobel in physics.


我会成为史上第四个得诺贝尔物理奖的女性



Wow, that's a big deal.


这可是一件大事呢



Yeah, tell me about it.


这还用说吗



This morning, I blew through my antiperspirant in, like, an hour.


今天早上我一小时内就用完了我的止汗剂



Plus, Sheldon's freaking out 'cause we got in trouble.


再加上我们惹事后



谢尔顿就一直坐立难安



Well, I've got him distracted for a while.


没事



我成功分散他注意力了



Doesn't he know how to solve those?


他不是会解那玩意吗



Normally, yes, but I switched the stickers around, so...


本来是会的



但我换了一下贴纸



所以


...


I don't even think it's possible to solve...


我觉得可能解不回去了



Solved it.


解开了



What? No, you didn't.


什么



你才没呢



Not the cube, but the puzzle of why I couldn't solve the cube.


不是解开魔方



是解开为什么我拧不回



Solution: you switched stickers 2, 9, 32, and 51.


解答是



你换了第


2 9 32 51


格的贴纸



Really? This thing has numbers?


真的假的



这东西还有号码的吗



Anything has a number if you assign it a number,


只要你指派



任何事物都可以有号码



friend number four.


四号朋友



Top five, not bad.


前五名呢



不错啊



This is so frustrating.


好烦啊



I can't believe the university expects us


真不敢相信大学居然要求我们



to just sit back and do nothing.


闭嘴坐好什么都不许做



Sweetie, you just need to relax. You know what I like to do?


亲爱的



你得放宽心



你知道我喜欢怎么做吗



Numb your brain with alcohol and watch a reality show


用酒精麻痹大脑



再看真人秀



where wealthy people pick fake arguments with each other?


看有钱人怎么吵假架来博镜头



Hey, don't knock it until you've wasted


你没试过在这上面浪费几百小时生命



a couple hundred hours of your life.


就别随便评论好吗



I'm sorry, but this is, it's hard for me.


我很抱歉



但这对我来说太难了



Usually I self-soothe by doing science,


通常我都是靠着科研来舒缓情绪



but now science reminds me of the Nobel Prize


可一做科研



就让我想起诺贝尔奖



and the idea that we may not win one, and that makes me angry,


一想到我们可能赢不了



我就来气



which makes me want to self-soothe by doing science,


一来气



我就想用科研来舒缓情绪



and on and on and on.


接着就是无限恶性循环



So that's been my today.


这就是我今天的经历



Hey, how about a massage?


不如去按摩一下吧



No, the only person who touches me is my wife.


不行



世上唯一能碰触我的人只有我老婆



And even I have to let him smell my hand first.


就算是我



也得先让他闻闻我的手



Okay, well, what about Reiki?


好吧



那不如试试灵气疗法吧



It's like massage but without touching.


类似按摩却不需要肢体接触



Then what is it?


那是什么玩法



Well, I place my hands near your body


我把手放在你身体旁边



and allow the universal energy field


让宇宙能量场



to manifest its healing powers.


来展现它的疗愈能力



Okay, I know


我懂啦



it sounds crazy, but it really works; ask Leonard.


听起来很疯狂



但真的有效



不信你问莱纳德



- It really does.


-



Yeah.


-


真的有用



-


对吧



No.


才怪



Oh, uh, how about a sensory deprivation tank?


那感官剥夺水箱怎么样



Oh, that's interesting.


听起来很有趣



It's supposed to be very calming.


据说特别能让人平静下来



Floating in a warm pool of liquid


漂浮在温暖的液体里



in a dark, soundless space.


在黑暗寂静的空间中



Oh, I don't know how I feel about


我不知道我被剥夺感官后



being deprived of all my senses.


会如何反应



What are you talking about? All you ever do is complain


你在说什么呀



你不是时时刻刻都在抱怨



about how things smell, feel and sound.


万物难闻



难受又难听吗



Oh, I'm right here. Why are you shouting?


我人就在这里



你大声嚷嚷什么呀



What do you say? We could both use a break.


你觉得如何



我们可以一起放个假



Come on, I'll do it with you.


来嘛



我和你一起做



Okay, but not in the same tank.


好吧



但不能泡在同一个水箱里



I already shared a uterus with my twin sister.


我已经和我的双胞胎姐姐泡过同一个子宫了



I don't need to go through that again.


我可不想再经历一次



- Are your eyes closed? - Yes. What is it? Show me. -


你闭上眼睛了吗


-


闭着呢



到底是什么



快让我看看



Okay, open them.


睁开吧



You bought me a scooter?!


你给我买了一辆小摩托吗



No, I bought me a scooter!


才怪



我给自己买了一辆小摩托



Then why did you make me close my eyes?


那你为啥要我闭眼睛



I wanted to see the expression on your face


我想看看当你看到我高兴时



when you saw how happy I was.


是什么表情呀



Wait, one second.


等等



Won't Bernadette be mad when she finds out?


伯纳黛特看到不会生气吗



She's not gonna. I'm keeping it here at the university.


她才不会知道呢



我会把车留在学校里



My dad kept a secret at work, too,


我爸爸也在工作场所保留了一个秘密



but it was his receptionist.


不过那是他的接待员小姐



Hey, would you mind if I ride it sometimes?


你介意我偶尔来骑一下吗



Yeah, whenever you want.


没问题



想骑就骑吧



Check it out.


看看



That there, son,


这个乖乖



is 12 horses of


可具有十二匹意大利猛男马力呢



Have either of you done sensory deprivation before?


你们俩有谁体验过感官剥夺水箱吗



- No. -


Never.


-




-


没体验过



Okay, just a heads up.


好的



友情提醒一下



People have different experiences in the tanks.


每个人在水箱中都有不同的体验



Uh, some people experience perfect calm.


有的人会非常平静



Some people sleep.


有的人会睡着



Some people even reported having visions.


还有人声称看到了幻象



But if at any time you feel uncomfortable,


但如果你感到不舒服



just press the panic button and say,


请马上按下紧急 按钮并呼唤



碧碧



That's a stupid word.


这个词也太蠢了



That's my name.


那是我的名字



What do we push if we feel uncomfortable?


如果我们不舒服



我们该按哪里



All right, are you ready?


好了



你们准备好了吗



I'm not saying this is why we came,


虽然这不是我们的来意



but can I close the lid on him?


但可以让我帮他盖上盖子吗


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-02-06 10:24,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/607446.html

生活大爆炸--第12季第19集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看电影学英语-打印-word版的相关文章

  • 余华爱情经典语录,余华爱情句子

    余华的经典语录——余华《第七天》40、我不怕死,一点都不怕,只怕再也不能看见你——余华《第七天》4可是我再也没遇到一个像福贵这样令我难忘的人了,对自己的经历如此清楚,

    语文
  • 心情低落的图片压抑,心情低落的图片发朋友圈

    心情压抑的图片(心太累没人理解的说说带图片)1、有时候很想找个人倾诉一下,却又不知从何说起,最终是什么也不说,只想快点睡过去,告诉自己,明天就好了。有时候,突然会觉得

    语文
  • 经典古训100句图片大全,古训名言警句

    古代经典励志名言100句译:好的药物味苦但对治病有利;忠言劝诫的话听起来不顺耳却对人的行为有利。3良言一句三冬暖,恶语伤人六月寒。喷泉的高度不会超过它的源头;一个人的事

    语文
  • 关于青春奋斗的名人名言鲁迅,关于青年奋斗的名言鲁迅

    鲁迅名言名句大全励志1、世上本没有路,走的人多了自然便成了路。下面是我整理的鲁迅先生的名言名句大全,希望对你有所帮助!当生存时,还是将遭践踏,将遭删刈,直至于死亡而

    语文
  • 三国群英单机版手游礼包码,三国群英手机单机版攻略

    三国群英传7五神兽洞有什么用那是多一个武将技能。青龙飞升召唤出东方的守护兽,神兽之一的青龙。玄武怒流召唤出北方的守护兽,神兽之一的玄武。白虎傲啸召唤出西方的守护兽,

    语文
  • 不收费的情感挽回专家电话,情感挽回免费咨询

    免费的情感挽回机构(揭秘情感挽回机构骗局)1、牛牛(化名)向上海市公安局金山分局报案,称自己为了挽回与女友的感情,被一家名为“实花教育咨询”的情感咨询机构诈骗4万余元。

    语文
生活大爆炸--第12季第19集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看电影学英语-打印-word版随机文章