关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

导游英语 100句

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-02-05 14:34
tags:

-

2021年2月5日发(作者:小组)



导游口语



Meeting Guests


迎接客人



e to China!


欢迎您到中国来!



you have a good trip?


旅行愉快吗?



all need a good rest first.


你们都需要先休息一下。



will have plenty of time to see all the interesting places in China.


你们会有很多时间欣赏中国的著名景点。



everyone in the group here?


全团的人都在吗?



I help you with your luggage?


让我来帮您拿行李好吗?



shuttle bus is just waiting in the parking lot.


大巴正在停车场等位。



On the Way to the Hotel


至饭店途中



everybody on the bus?


每个人都在车上了吗?



we go now?


我们现在可以出发了吗?




1



/


17





me introduce my team to you first.


首先让我来向大家介绍一下我的团队。



will do our best to make your trip more enjoyable and memorable.


我们将尽最大努力使你们的旅行更有趣、更难忘。



’s one of the best four


-star hotels in the city.


它是这个城市最好的四星级酒店之一。



13.I hope you will enjoy your stay there.


我希望你能在那住得愉快。



, I’d like to introducesomething about this city.



接下来,我想要介绍一下有关这个城市的一些情况。



’re many famous scenic spots and historical sites in Beijing.



在北京有很多著名的景点和名胜古迹。



16.I’m afraid


you need a good rest first.


恐怕你得先休息。



’s get off and go to the reception desk.



让我们下车去接待处。



A Welcome Speech


欢迎词



me to introduce myself.


请允许我在这里作一下自我介绍。



this is Mr. Deng, our driver, who has had 10 years of driving experience.


这是我们的司机邓师傅,他有


10


年的驾龄。




2



/


17





’ll do everything possible to make your visit a pleasant experience.



我们将竭诚使你们一路游览愉快。



you have any problems or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to let us know.


如果你们有任何问题或者建议,请尽管告诉我们。



do remember the plate number of our bus.


请务必记住我们的车牌号。



has a written history of over 5,000 years of civilization and boasts


richcultural relics and historical sites.


中国有着五千多年的灿烂文明、丰富的文化遗迹和历史遗址。



attracts a large number of domestic and foreign tourists every year.



连每年都吸引着大量的国内外游客。



g, the capital city of the People’s Republic of China, is the


country’spolitical and cultural center.



中华人民共和国的首都


——


北京,是国家的政治和文化中心。



, as well as the whole country of China, is looking forward to


welcomingfriends from all over the world!


大连,像全中国其它地方一样,翘首以待世界各地的宾朋!



Checking in


入住登记



reserved six rooms for three the day before yesterday.


前天我们预定了六间三人房。



is the name-list with the group visa.


这是我们的名单和集体签证。



the way, would it be convenient to see the room now?



3



/


17





顺便问一下,现在看看房间方便吗?



rooms for men and the rest two for women.


四间住男客,剩下的两间住女客。



look forward to welcoming you.


我们期待着您的到来。



you are ready, the bellboy will take you to your room.


33.


如果您准备好了,服务员就带您去您的房间。

< p>


you please call me up at 6 o' clock?


35.


请您


6


点钟叫醒我好吗?



are the vouchers for your breakfast buffet.


37.


这是你们的早餐券。



is a recreation centre on the ground door.


在一楼有一个娱乐中心。



you a nice stay here.


祝您入住愉快。



40.I hopeyou’llhave a good time here.



希望您在这过得愉快。


Itinerary Planning


行程安排



everybody, can everyone hear me? = Can all of you hear me?


大家都能听到我说话吗


?


42.I’d like to say something about tomorrow’s arrangement.



我想说一下明天的行程安排。




4



/


17





tour starts at 9 o’clock tomorrow morning and lasts about two hours.



天上午九点出游,大约游玩两个小时。



’ll meet outside the


hotel entrance at ten to nine.


我们八点五十分酒店门口集合。



are some sightseeing vehicles available here and there.


随处都有观光车可以坐。



tour will end at the Crystal Teahouse in the main square.


旅游终点在位于主广场的水晶茶馆。



you go, please take care of your personal belongings.


在你们出发之前,请保管好你们的私人物品。



Narrations on Tour


沿途讲解



we’re heading for it.



我们现在就到那儿去。



tour will start at 8 o’clock and will last four hours.



这次旅游将在


8


点钟开始,持续四小时。



50.I hope you will enjoy the tour.


希望大家玩得开心。



Great Wall was enlisted in the World Heritage by UNESCO in 1987.1987


年,长城被联合国教科文组织列为世界遗产。


A Lost Passport


遗失护照



you sure you’ve lost it?



你确定已经遗失了吗?



you looked in every possible place that you may have left it?



5



/


17





你是否已经在每个可能的地方都找过了


?


you taken any taxis today?


你今天有没有乘坐任何交通工具


?


you remember the taxi’s car number?



你能否记起车牌号码


?


after that we may contact with the driver to get back your passport.


然后


我们可以和司机联系以取回 你的护照。



’s my job.



这是我的职责所在。



Calling the First Aid Center


打电话到急救中心



send an ambulance to 68th Hu Nan Road.


请派一辆救护车到湖南路


68


号。



59.I think the patient is suffering from a heart attack.


我认为病人心脏病犯了。



’s very ill.



他病得很厉害。



’s the trouble with him, doctor?



医生,他到底怎么了?



could I take care of him?


我什么时候可以照顾他?



Going through Customs


通关




6



/


17





we are at the Customs Office.


我们现在到海关了。



have to stand in line and wait for your turn.


你必须排队等候。



are required to declare it.


您需要报关。



you have anything to declare?


您有需要报关的物品吗?



don't have to pay duty on personal belongings.


个人物品不必缴税。



68.I don't know what's dutiable.


我不知道什么东西要纳税。



I have to pay duty on things for my own use?


个人物品要纳税吗?



you any contraband in your luggage?


您的行李里有违禁物品吗?



'll be charged duty for the cigarettes over two hundred.


如果您携带香烟超过两百支,需要付税。



in this Customs Baggage Declaration Form, please.


请填好这份海关行李申报单。



has been one change in our schedule.



7



/


17





我们的安排有一点变化。



A Delayed Flight


航班延误



staff here told me that the flight had been delayed due to the foggy


weather.< /p>


机场人员告诉我因为大雾天气,航班延误了。



weather report said that the fog will be cleared away in 2 hours.


天气预报说大雾在


2


个小时内就会消散。



76.I’m afraid so.



恐怕是的。



don’t we kill the time by looking around the shops and stores here?


我们


为何不在这里的商铺看看,借以 打发时间?



be you will find something amazing.


也许你能发现一些很不错的东西。



offers a large variety of antiques including: coins, pottery and


traditionalChinese paintings.


里面有各种古董包括钱币,瓷器及传统中国画。



See You Again Soon


再见



current visit to Shanghai is drawing to a close.


大家的这次上海之行即将结束。



is a good banquet that does not end.


天下没有不散的宴席。



82.I hope you have enjoyed all your stay.


希望你们在这里过得愉快。




8



/


17



-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-02-05 14:34,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/602386.html

导游英语 100句的相关文章