关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

后翼弃兵-第一季-第二集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-01-30 11:05
tags:

-

2021年1月30日发(作者:alcohol)



仅供交流学习



禁止商用盈利



最新连载海外影视剧下载



仅供交流学习



禁止商用盈利



翻译



江夏



苏葵



仅供交流学习



禁止商用盈利



校对



苏葵



仅供交流学习



禁止商用盈利



时间轴



大葱



仅供交流学习



禁止商用盈利



后期



渔夫



仅供交流学习



禁止商用盈利



总监



苏葵



女孩孤儿院



梅休因之家



You should have seen yourself.


你真该看看自己



Up on that stool, floating around up there,


站在凳上



目光迷离



Deardorff just hollering at you.


迪尔多夫不停地喊你



It felt funny.


感觉很奇妙



Shit.


可不嘛



I bet it felt good.


肯定感觉好



What you gonna do at night?


你今晚干什么



I'm gonna stay awake as long as I can, reading my book,


打算尽可能熬夜



看书



learning the Sicilian Defense.


学习西西里防御



There's 57 pages about it in the book,


这个开局书里写了


57




with 170 lines stemming from P to QB4.


光是兵移到后翼象线第四格就有


170

< p>
多种变化



I'm gonna memorize them and play through them all in my mind.


我要全部记住



然后在脑子里下一边



Poor mind.


可怜的小脑袋



Ladies, don't run!


姑娘们



别跑



No shoving!


别推推搡搡



Mr. Shaibel?


夏贝先生



They won't let me play anymore.


他们不让我下棋了



I'm being punished.


我被惩罚了



Please...


求你了





can you help me?


你能帮我吗



I wish I could play more with you.


我希望能跟你多下下棋



For crying out loud, what you still doing in bed?


见了鬼了



你们还在床上干什么



You're gonna miss breakfast.


要错过早餐了



Morning, cracker.


早上好



小姑娘



You don't wanna miss another delicious breakfast, do you?


你不会想再错过美味的早餐



对吧



Been dreaming about it.


我都梦了一夜了



Wonder who they're here for.


不知道他们要接走谁



第二集



后翼弃兵



Hi, Beth.


贝丝



- Are you trying to piss her off? - I had to take a shower. -


你要惹她生气吗


-


我得先洗澡



Go on in, then.


赶紧进去



Hold up.


等等



They seem like nice people.


他们看起来像好人



I'm told, Elizabeth, that you turned 13 just last month.


我听说伊丽莎白


< /p>


你上个月刚


13




Actually, I'm fift--


其实我已经


...


Yes, that's right, I'm 13.




没错




13




Such a wonderful age.


花季少女



真好



Elizabeth has performed well in all of her schoolwork.


伊丽莎白的所有课业都遥遥领先



She is at the top of her class in reading and arithmetic.


她在班上阅读和算术第一



That's very impressive.


真厉害



Beth is also a very strong student in science and geography,


贝丝在科学和地理上也很优秀



and has been kindly assisting Miss Lonsdale with chapel,


过去几年一直在热心帮助朗斯代尔小姐



for several years now.


打理礼拜堂



She is the model Methuen girl.


她是位模范梅休因女孩



I can see that.


我能看出来





I will leave you three to get acquainted.


我让你们三人熟悉一下



They call you Elizabeth?


他们叫你伊丽莎白



Or is it Betty?


还是贝蒂



You should go pack.


你该回去了



I can't find my book.


我找不到书了



Which book we talking about? You read like a hundred of them.


你说哪本书



你读的书有一百多本



Modern Chess Openings.


《现代象棋开局》



Beats the shit out of me.


我哪知道



I left it right here.


我就放在这里了



- You didn't see it, did you? - Watch who you go accusing. -


你没看到



对吧


-


说话小心点



I got no use for no book like that.


那种书对我来说没用



Anyway, you don't need no book.


再说你也用不着书



Just say,


只需要说





先生




< /p>


女士



一切都会好的



Tell them you're grateful to be in a Christian home like theirs.


说你很感激能被他们那样的基督教家庭领养



Maybe they'll put a TV in your room.


或许他们会在你的房间装电视



Jolene?


乔琳



I'm sorry.


抱歉



About what?


干什么道歉



That you didn't get adopted.


你没能被领养



Shit.


妈的



I make out just fine right here.


我在这住着就很好



Be a good girl, Elizabeth.


你乖乖的



伊丽莎白



Off we go!


我们走吧



We're so glad to have an older child.


我们很高兴有个年纪较大的孩子了



Shall We?


进屋吧





Home sweet home.


到家了



Those are Rosa Bonheur prints.


那些是罗莎

< br>·


博纳尔的画



Not originals, of course.


当然不是原作



Do you like animals?


你喜欢动物吗



I do, I love them.


我非常喜欢



Allston is allergic to most pet dander, though,


但是奥斯顿对多数宠物过敏源都过敏



so I'm not allowed to-- -


所以我不能养



I bet you'd like to see your room.


你肯定想看看自己的房间吧



This is the master bedroom, where Allston and I sleep.


这是主卧



奥尔顿和我睡在这



Over here is the bathroom,


这边是厕所



and this is you.


这是你的房间



You have no idea how hard it is to find good maple furniture.


你都不知道现在找枫木制的好家具有多难



This is all mine?


这些都是我的吗



Of course it's all yours.


当然都是你的



The whole room?


整个房间



The whole room.


整个房间



All right.


好了



I will let you unpack and get settled in.


你收拾下



好好休息吧



Just give a holler if you need anything.


需要什么就说



Home sweet home.


到家了



I don't understand.


我不理解



I don't know exactly what there is to understand.


有什么好理解的



- Why can't they send someone else? - It's only for two weeks. -


为什么他们不能派别人去


-


只是两周



You've only been home for two days.


你才回家两天



Gives you some time to get to know your new companion.


正好让你有时间和新伙伴增进感情





I doubt there's much to know.


不过大概没什么可聊的



Girl doesn't seem to have a heck of a lotto say.


那女孩看起来话不多



Do you have to take the car?


你要把车也开走吗



How am I supposed to get around without a car?


没有车我怎么通勤



I don't know, you could rent one.


不知道



你可以租车



And eat up half my commissions?


用一半的提成来租车吗



You're a terrible driver anyway.


反正你开得也不好



It's not that far into town.


这里距离镇上也不远



Remember what the doctor said. Some exercise will do you good.


还记得医生怎么说吗



多锻炼对你有好处



It's early, dear.


时间还早



亲爱的



You don't have to be up for another hour yet.


你还可以再睡一个小时



Must be all the excitement about your first day of school.


肯定是第一天上学很兴奋



Where did Mr. Wheatley go?


惠特利先生去哪了



Business trip.


出差



Poor man has to travel quite a bit these days, but...


可怜的家伙最近总是出差



但是



as he likes to remind me, it...


他也很喜欢提醒我



这个



keeps the roof over our heads.


能养家糊口



Please stop gawking, dear, you're making me nervous.


请别盯着我了



亲爱的



你让我紧张



You're very good.


你弹得很好



This was Grandmother June's piano.


这是琼祖母的钢琴



I've played since I was younger than you.


我比你还小的时候就开始弹了



I'd always had it in my mind to one day play in an orchestra.


我一直梦想能在交响乐团里演奏



Probably still could.


或许依然可以



As luck would have it,


但不凑巧



I've also always suffered from a terrible case of stage fright,


我的舞台恐惧症很严重



which does not bode well for an aspiring performer.


这对有志成为钢琴家的人来说可不妙





And then I got pregnant.


之后我就怀孕了



You have a child?


你有个孩子吗



We did, yes.


有过





Are you hungry?


你饿了吗



We have a leftover casserole.


我们有炖菜



Beth, dear.


贝丝



亲爱的



Are you sure you don't want me to go with you?


你确定不需要我陪你去吗



I'm okay.


我没事



Okay.




You should have seen that coach.


你该看看那教练



Have you seen her hair and her shoes?


你看到她的头发和鞋子了吗



Don't know.


不知道



So drab.


太土了



And brown laces with brown shoes? I mean...


棕色蕾丝配棕色鞋子



简直



Quiet, please! Let's start.


大家安静



开始上课了



This week, we will begin to study the binomial theorem.


这周我们要开始学二项式定理



Does anyone know what a binomial is?


有人知道二项式是什么吗



Anyone?


有人知道吗



Yes?


请说



- A binomial is a mathematical-- - Will you stand up, please? -


二项式是个数学


-


你能站起来吗



A binomial is a mathematical expression containing two terms.


二项式是包含两个项的数学表达式



X plus Y is a binomial. X


加< /p>


Y


就是二项式



Very good.


很好



Let's turn to page 24.


翻到


24




Great, another fucking brain.


太棒了



又一个聪明妞



That's a good idea. Oh, my god.


真是好主意



天呐





- Is there a school chess club? - What? -


学校有象棋社吗


-


什么



Is there a chess club here at the school?


学校有象棋社吗



I don't think they have anything like that.


我觉得这里没有这种社团



But a lot of the girls belong to social clubs.


但很多女孩去社交俱乐部



Social clubs?


社交俱乐部



There's the Apple Pi club,


有苹果派社



and the Sub Debs,


和替补名媛社



- and Girls Around Town. - Apple pie? They bake pies? -


还有小镇姑娘社


-


苹果派社



烤派吗



No, Apple Pi. You know, like the Greek letter.




苹果派



是指那个希腊字母



Are you in one of those?


你加入了吗



You have to be invited...


必须要受到邀请



to join.


才能加入



You could try out for junior cheerleader.


你可以试试高一拉拉队长



Shit.


该死



Hello, Mr. Wheatley.


你好



惠特利先生



Hi... Beth.


贝丝



You're home! I didn't expect you for another week.


你回来了



我以为你下周才会回来



I'm only here for the night.


我只会来睡一晚



They, uh... they just gave me the whole Southwest, so...


他们



他们把整个西南部都给我了



所以



And a raise, I hope?


那应该有加薪吧



Don't start.


别说了



Yes, why don't you freshen up, and I will start dinner?




你去洗洗



我做晚饭吧



I'll take a beer.


我喝杯啤酒吧



If there's any left.


如果还有剩下的话



Doesn't she ever change clothes?


她就不换衣服吗



I don't think he likes me very much.


我觉得他不怎么喜欢我





Quite the opposite.


正好相反



Adopting you was actually his idea.


领养你是她的决定



He's right, though. You could use some new clothes.


但他说得对



你确实需要些新衣服



Sorry.


抱歉



Sorry.


特卖会



本的销售大楼



They have chess sets.


他们有象棋



We can stop on the way back down.


我们可以下楼时再买



Let's find you a blouse.


给你配件衬衫吧



Well, don't you look lovely?


这样好看多了



对吧



The shoes are a little big.


鞋有点大



Room to grow, dear. Room to grow.


你的脚还会长的



亲爱的



还会长



Let's look for coats.


看看外套



Lovely.


好看



Step over here so I can see the fabric in the light.


过来



让我在光线下看看材质



Yes, this will do nicely.


这个确实不错



Aren't we gonna look at the chess sets?


我们不看象棋了吗



Another time, dear.


下次吧



亲爱的



It's getting late, and I'm getting hungry.


已经很晚了



而且我饿了



- But-- - I'll give you 40 cents a week allowance. -


但是


-


我每周给你


40


美分零花钱



Save up and buy yourself a chess set.


存钱自己买一个吧



Saving is a good lesson for a girl to learn.


存钱对女孩来说是个必修课



So bad!


太难看了



- Do you have any books on chess? - Chess? -


你有关于象棋的书吗


-


象棋



I don't know for sure.


我不确定



If we have anything, it'll be on the last row.


如果有



那就是在最后一排



Thank you.


谢谢





There might be an old biography on Jose Capablanca.


可能有何塞


·


卡帕布兰卡的旧自传



- Who? - Jose Capablanca. -



-


何塞


·


卡帕布兰卡



He was a Grandmaster. It was quite a long time ago now.


他是象棋特级大师



不过是很久以前了



What's a Grandmaster?


什么是象棋特级大师



A genius player.


天才棋手



何塞


·


劳尔


·


卡帕布兰卡



《我的象棋生涯》



Okay, yeah.


好吧



I see you, Harmon.


我看到你了



哈蒙



It's those shoes.


是你那难看的鞋暴露的



Did you get them at Ben Snyder's or something?


你是在本


·


斯奈德商场买的吗



I wouldn't be caught dead in Ben Snyder's.


我死也不会穿本


·


斯奈德商场的衣服



- How was school? - Fun. -


学校如何


-


不错



Where are you going?


你要去哪



I'm gonna replay some of the matches in this book.


我要重新下几局书里的棋局



- But you don't have a board. - In my head. -


但你没有象棋


-


在脑子下



Good mental exercise.


是锻炼思维的好练习



Well, some physical exercise could do you good.


锻炼下身体对你有好处



Will you run over to Bradley's for me,


你能去布拉德利商店



and pick up three packs of Chesterfields?


给我买三包契斯特菲尔德香烟吗



Yes, ma'am.




女士



I'll write you a note.


我给你写张条



You look a bit youthful for smoking, yourself.


你看着太年轻了



还不能抽烟



You look a bit youthful for smoking, yourself.


《象棋天地》



带图象棋杂志



汉斯


·


科莫赫



原创象棋战术



瓦西里


·



帕诺夫



国际象棋大师



苏联象棋冠军



美国和加拿大即将开赛



锦标赛日程





Young lady!


小姑娘



You have to buy the magazine or put it back.


你得买杂志



不然就放回去



- Can't I just-- - You wanna read? Read the sign. -


我能就


... -


你想看吗



看看牌子



- Can't I just-- - You wanna read? Read the sign.


先买后看



No, it's all the same oil, it's just three different sizes.




都是一样的油



只是大小不同



If you don't use a lot, you wanna buy that one,


如果你不怎么用



你就买那个



because it does go bad, but this is the best value for the money.


因为这个会变质



但这个性价比最高



If you can't decide, get the middle one.


如果你决定不了



就买中等大小



It's not rocket science.


也不是什么难事



Thank you, dear.


谢谢



亲爱的



Well, that's the last of the instant coffee.


这是最后的速溶咖啡了



I'd go shopping, but I just don't know where all the money goes.


我倒是想去购物



但我不知道钱都去哪了



I've bought little more than trifles this month,


这个月我几乎什么都没买



and yet I have seven dollars left


但现在手里只有< /p>


7


美元了



where I should have at least 20.

< p>
本来至少该有


20




Seven dollars? 7


美元



- Is that enough? - To last till the end of October? -


那够吗


-


坚持到


10


月底吗



I think not.


我想不够



It'll scarcely buy chicken necks and porridge.


只够买点鸡脖子和粥了



- Doesn't Methuen send you a check? - For 80 dollars. -


梅休因没给你寄支票吗


-


只有


80


美元



And only for the first year.


还只有头一年



As if the expense of keeping you doesn't exhaust it.


仿佛养活你不用花钱似的



I'm afraid you'll have to go without an allowance until Allston returns.


恐怕在奥斯顿回来前



我都不能再给你零花钱了



Which is when?


那是什么时候



Who can say?


谁知道吗





It seems he's been unavoidably detained out West.


看上去他无可避免地被留在西部了



It seems he's been unavoidably detained out West.


肯塔基州


10


20



-22

< br>日



Maybe I could get a job.


或许我能找份工作



A job?


工作



I could work in a store, or wash dishes somewhere.


我可以在商店里工作



或洗盘子



Wash dishes?


洗盘子



I'd like to make some money.


我想赚点钱



Oh, to buy clothes with, I suspect.


是为了买衣服吧



To enter chess tournaments.


为了参加象棋锦标赛



There's one here.


这里就有一个



But it's five dollars for the entrance fee.


但需要


5


美元参赛费



The only girls of your age who work are colored.


你这个年龄的女孩



只有黑人才工作



Dear Mr. Shaibel,


亲爱的夏贝先生



there's a chess tournament here


这里正在举行象棋锦标赛



with a first prize of 100 dollars,


第一名奖金


100


美元



and a second prize of 50 dollars.


第二名奖金


50


美元



There are other prizes, too.


还有其他奖品



It costs five dollars to enter, and I don't have that.


但需要


5


美元参赛费



我没有那个钱



If you'll send me the money,


如果你能借我参赛费



I will pay you back ten dollars if I win any prize at all.


无论我是否得奖



我都 会还你


10


美元



Beth, is that you?


贝丝



是你吗



I seem to have caught a cold.


我好像感冒了



Another one?


又感冒了



I have a proclivity for viruses, or...


我特别容易感染病毒



或者



they for me.


它们喜欢我



Uh... here.




-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-01-30 11:05,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/591024.html

后翼弃兵-第一季-第二集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语的相关文章

后翼弃兵-第一季-第二集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语随机文章