关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

rollout生活大爆炸--第12季第17集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看电影学英语-打印-word版

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-01-28 14:39
tags:

rollout-muller

2021年1月28日发(作者:coagulation)


Previously on The Big Bang Theory...


《生活大爆炸》前情提要



The drug I've been working on


过去五年来我一直在研发的药



for the past five years just got approved by the FDA.


被食品药物管理局批准上市了



Congratulations.


恭喜你啊



Was that the decongestant you developed?


是你研发的解充血药吗



No, we had


to rebrand that as a solvent for mining equipment.


不是



那个产品被改成采矿设备用的溶剂了



It's her anti-inflammatory drug.



是她的消炎药啦



Yep, three years of testing and no reported side effects.


经过三年的测试



没有任何副作用的记录



Hmm, so it works.


Eh.


所以这药真的有效



Well, congratulations, I'm so happy for you.


太恭喜你啦



真为你开心



Yeah, well, I'm happy for you


我也为你开心啊



because I want you to head up my sales team.


因为我想让你来领导这药的销售团队



Really? Me? Don't you want someone with more experience?


真的假的



我吗



你不找经验更丰富的人吗



No, the job's all yours.




这职位是你的了



All right, now I'm sure some of you are wondering,


听我说



我相信你们会有人纳闷




这个女人是谁



How did she get to be in charge of the sales team?


她凭什么负责销售团队



Is it because she's friends with Dr. Ro stenkowski?


就因为她是罗斯滕科斯基博士的朋友吗



Because she is.


她是的




因为 她是


2001


年内布拉斯加州小姐



and still fits in those very same jeans ?


而且还能穿上当年的旧牛仔裤吗



Be cause she was, and she does


她曾是的



而那牛仔裤



and they're actually a little baggy.


不但还能穿



还有点松了



and they're actually a little baggy.


时至今日




而无副作用则表示炎立大



Can be taken in conjunction with other medications.


能与其它药品同时服用



It's a brand-new day.


这是崭新的一天



Such a good tagline, I forgot, who came up with that?


这口号真是太赞了



我忘了



是谁想出来的



- You did. - That's right, I did. -


是你


-


没错



就是老娘



Okay, I know it's late


好啦



我知道很晚了



and I've been working you guys really hard,


而且我也让你们高强度作业一整天了



so I have a little treat for you.


所以我要给你们一点奖赏



- We get to go home? -


No.


-


是让我们回家吗



-


不是



You get to stay here and get vitamin B12 shots.


是让你们获得加班并注射维他命


B1 2


的机会



Oh, my God. You guys are still here?


天啊



你们还在这里啊



We're happy to be here. It's a brand-new day.


我们很高兴在这里



这是崭新的一天



It's 12: 15, it's literally a brand-new day.


现在


12



15


真的是崭新的一天了



Everybody go home.


大家回家吧



All right, fine. Go, get out of here.


行吧行吧



都回家吧



Go on.


走吧



I think things are going pretty good.


我觉得工作进展得很不错呢



Are you aware that Dave's in the break room crying?


你知道戴夫在休息室里哭吗



Yeah, I told him if he's gonna be a crybaby,


知道啊



我说如果他要像婴儿哭哭唧唧



go to the break room.


那就滚去休息室里哭



I just really want to be prepared for this conference.



我是真的很想要为展会做好十足准备嘛



You're gonna do great.


你肯定会表现很好



- You really think so? - Of course; they're scared of you, -


你真这么认为吗


-


当然啦



他们都怕你



you're scared of me-- The system works.


而你怕我



这体系很有效



Okay, Howie, I'm going.


好了



华仔



我要走啦



- Have a great conference. -


Thanks.


-


祝你展会顺利



-


谢谢



Remember, I'm leaving you with two babies.


听好了



我把两个宝宝交给你



I expect to see two babies when I get back,


我希望回来也能看到两个宝宝



and they better be the same two babies because I'll know.


而且最好是同样的两个宝宝



不然你惨了



I think I'm capable of babysitting.


我还是有能力当好保姆的



Don't call it babysitting; they're your children.


什么当保姆啊



他们是你亲生孩子



It's called parenting.


这叫带娃



What's the difference?


区别在哪吗



You don't get paid.


区别是没薪水拿



Now, the emergency contacts are on the fridge


别忘了



紧急事故电话号贴在冰箱上了



and I left money for food on the table.


饭钱我留在桌上了



Oh, sounds like I do get paid.


感觉我还是有酬劳的嘛



Don't worry.


别担心啦



I got this covered.


我能搞定



I know you do.


我知道你可以



Quick question, where are the kids right now?


快问快答



孩子们现在在哪



They're upstairs.


他们在楼上



- They're at daycare. - They're at daycare? -


他们在托儿所


-


他们在托儿所吗



- They're upstairs! -


Why are you messing with me?!


-


他们在楼上



-


你干嘛要糊弄我啊



Wow. That's a lot of luggage for a weekend.


出去一个周末准备这么多行李啊



I know.


是啊



I didn't know what to wear, so I brought a few options.


我不知道该穿什么



所以我带了几个选择



Was one of the options the option to never come back?


选择里有包含一走了之再也不回来吗



I just really want this weekend to go well.


我真的很希望这周末能顺顺利利



Doesn't answer my question, but okay.


答不对题



但行吧



I love you.


我爱你



- I love you, too. -


Thanks.


-


我也爱你



-


谢啦



And you're gonna do great.


你肯定会表现得很棒



Just relax, stay out of your head, and try to enjoy it.


放轻松



不要想太多



尽量享受过程吧



Aw. That reminds me of what I said to you


这话让我想起了



the first time we slept together.


我们第一次




时我对你说的话



I still use it. It's a mantra.


那话像个祷文



我现在



办事



前还念念呢

< p>


Oh, thank goodness!


谢天谢地



I caught you before you left.


我赶在你走之前找到你了



I'm just going for the weekend.


我只是离开一个周末而已啊



Just the weekend.


只离开一个周末



You all heard her say it.


你们都要为我作证啊



- So, your convention is in San Diego, right? - Yes. -


你们展会是在圣地亚哥对吧


-




Great. I need you to settle a bet for Amy and me.


很好



我需要你为我跟艾米的一个赌做判决



I say, when it's not Comic-Con,


我说



非漫展时期



no one will be dressed as superheroes.


不会有人装扮成超级英雄



And I say fewer people will be dressed as superheroes


我说只是比较少人会装扮成超级英雄



but still some.


但还是有的



A crazy person in a cape doesn't count.


围披风的疯子可不算数



Mm, why not? It counts at Comic-Con.


为什么



漫展里就算数啊



Also, if you get a chance to sneak into Hall H,


另外



如果你有机会溜进

< p>
H




last year, I left my neck pillow under my seat.


我去年把我的颈枕忘在座位底下了



Uh, third row, second from the aisle.


第三排



走道旁第二个座位



I'll see what I can do.


我尽量吧



Thank you. At least there will be one superhero in San Diego.


谢谢



圣地亚哥到时候至少会有一个超级英雄



So, Leonard, what are you gonna do while Penny's away?


佩妮不在时你有何安排啊



莱纳德



I don't know.


不知道



Maybe watch a movie with subtitles.


或许看一部需要字幕的电影吧



If you're looking for something outside the norm,


如果你想做一点平常不做的事情



I have invented a new chess variant


我发明了一种国际象棋新玩法



where the bishops can also move like knights.


主教们也可以像骑士们那样移动



What do you call that, Bishops Be Crazy?


这要怎么叫



主教门夹头吗



First of all,


首先



it would be


应该是



主教们被夹头

< p>


Not if you're being crazy.


头被门夹的是你



Checkmate.


将死



Hey, guys.


各位好啊



- Hey. -


Hello.


-


你好啊



-


你来啦



Where are the kids?


孩子们呢



I thought they were with you.


我以为他们和你在一起



- What? No! - I... I'm kidding. -


什么



没有


-


我开玩笑而已



They're at daycare.


他们在托儿所呢



What about me makes you think my heart can handle that joke?


我的心脏看起来像能承受这种程度的玩笑吗



You guys want to come hang out at my place this weekend?


你们这周末想来我家玩吗



So we can help you babysit?


来你家好当保姆吗



Uh, it's not babysitting.


怎么会是当保姆呢



They're my children.


是照顾我的娃



They're not our children.


但他们又不是我们的孩子



Oh. Well, for you guys, then, it is babysitting.


那对你们来说就是当保姆了



No offense, Howard,


无意冒犯



霍华德



but I don't want to spend my weekend


但我不想整个周末



around your loud, sticky babies.


都围着你那又吵又黏乎乎的孩子转



You can't insult my kids. I am offended.


不许你侮辱我孩子



我被冒犯了



N-No, you can't be. I said


这可不行



我提前说过无意冒犯了



That's like


这就像是冒犯版的



不许反悔



一样



What do you say? We'll play some board games.


你们认为如何



我们可以一起玩桌游



It'll be like a party.


就像是派对一样



Three guys playing a board game


三个大男人一起玩桌游



doesn't sound like much of a party.


听起来可不像是派对



Someone doesn't remember college very well.


看来某人是忘了自己大学时光了



As opposed to the leading nonsteroidal anti- inflammatory,


与市场常见的非甾体类抗炎药不同



our product greatly reduces the risk of ulcers.


我们的产品大大降低了溃疡的风险



So it won't burn a hole in your stomach.


所以它不会在你的胃上烧个洞



And it won't burn a hole in your wallet, either!


同时也不会在你的钱包上烧个洞哦



Okay.


好了



I got this.


我能搞定



Thank you for stopping by.


感谢你们光临



It's a brand-new day!


这是崭新的一天



See? You're doing great.




你不是做得很好吗



Mediocre actress, great drug pusher.


演技不咋地



卖药挺在行



Who knew?


谁能猜得到呢



Inflaminex, huh?


炎立大吗



So what can you tell me about it?


给我详细讲解一下吧



- Well, we... - Oh, don't waste your time. -


我们


... -


别浪费时间了



His name is Danny. He works for one of the other drug companies.


他叫丹尼



是另一家医药公司的员工



Hey, nothing wrong with checking out the competition.


来对手这里探探虚实也没什么错吧



Aw, we don't see you as competition.


我们还没有把你当成是对手



You should.


别看不起人



Our anti-inflammatory is hitting the market this year, too.


我们的消炎药今年也要上市了



Well, ours has zero drug interaction risk.


我们在药物相互作用方面的风险是零哦



Yeah. So does an Altoid.


薄荷糖也是



Speaking of Altoids,


说到薄荷糖



why don't you go get one?


你怎么不去来一片呢



Okay.


好了



Let's everyone calm down.


大家都冷静一下



If you can't find a pill for that here,


如果你在这儿没找到能让你冷静的药



then you're not trying hard enough.


那你一定是还找得不够仔细



It's all right.


没事



I'll go.


我走就是



I don't know what it is about that guy,


我不知道那人是哪点不对劲



but he just gets on my nerves.


反正我就是看他不顺眼



Well, you scared the bad man away.


你把坏人都吓走了



Who's a good girl?


真是乖乖小狗狗啊



They're still asleep.


他们还在睡觉呢



Apparently, when I put someone down for a nap,


每次我让人小憩一下时



they sleep hard.


他们都会睡得很死



That's a weird brag, Howard.


自夸这点听起来很诡异啊



霍华德



I'll get it.


我去开门



Bernadette thinks I have poor parenting skills.


伯纳黛特还觉得我特别不会带娃呢



Maybe she's basing that on your poor husbanding skills.


也许她是从你特别不会当老公这点推断出来的



Who can say?


谁知道呢



I'm bad at a lot of things.


我不擅长的事可多了



I didn't think you were coming.


我以为你们不来呢



Um, I changed my mind.


我改主意了



I thought it'd be fun to spend some time with your children.


我觉得和你的孩子多相处一下也挺有趣的



Where are the little scamps?


那些小流氓在哪里



-


I'm sorry.



-



流氓





-


抱歉



Tykes. Rug rats.


小崽子



小淘气



What is the PC term these days?


如今的政治正确叫法是什么来着



What's going on?


你这是怎么了



We were in the bookstore, and I found this.


我们在一家书店找到了这个



Experimenting with Babies:


《和婴儿一起做实验



50 Amazing Science Projects You Can Perform on Your Kid.


50


个可以应用在你小孩身上的有趣科学实验》< /p>



You can't experiment on his kids.


你不能拿他的孩子做实验



Yeah, you're not their father.


你又不是他们的爸爸



You can't experiment on my kids.


你不能拿我的孩子做实验



Fine. Can I at least play a game with them?


好吧



那我至少可以和他们玩个游戏吧



Perhaps...


也许


...


How Developed is Your Peripheral Vision?


测测你们的周边视觉发展得如何



Mine's great. I saw that.


我的周边视觉棒极了



我看到你的表情了



You know, these experiments are pretty harmless.


这些实验都挺无害的



There's one where you just put the baby in front of a mirror


这一个是把宝宝放在镜子前



and you watch them watch themselves.


然后观察他们观察自己



That sounds adorable. Let me see.


听起来好有爱



让我看看



How come when she talks about experiments on babies,


怎么她说拿宝宝做实验



you think it's adorable, but when I do it,


你就觉得很有爱



而我提起的时候



everyone gets upset?


每个人都一脸嫌弃



I think I can speak for all of us.


我想我可以代表大家回答这个问题



You're just creepy.


因为你这人就是很诡异



No offense.


无意冒犯哦



Hey, this one we can do with both Michael and Halley.


这个实验可以同时用麦克和哈雷做



It's called Grabby Hands.


叫做小手爱抓抓



Wasn't that your nickname in high school?


这不是你高中的外号吗



No, it was Mama's Boy.




我的外号叫妈宝男



But the joke was on them, because I love my mom.


但我一点不害臊



因为我就爱我的妈咪



Guys, listen,


各位



听着



you secure them both in car seats


你把孩子放在安全座椅里固定好



and slowly spin a toy


然后用绳子吊起一个玩具



at the end of the string above them.


在他们面前慢慢转动



The younger baby tends to reach


年幼的孩子会试图



with either hand,


用任意一只手去抓



and the older baby prefers the dominant hand.


年长的孩子倾向于用惯用手去抓



That is kind of interesting.


听起来很有趣呀



And it's not really experimenting on the kids.


这不太算是拿孩子做实验



It's more like experimenting with the kids.


更像是和孩子一起做实验



Well, I guess if you think about it,


我想如果你认真思考一下的话



it's kind of like playing games with them.


这更像是和他们一起玩游戏



Okay, you know what,


这样吧



when they wake up, we can try one or two of these.


等他们睡醒了



我们可以尝试一两个



Yay!




I said,


我说了




Thank you. It's a brand-new day.


谢谢你



又是崭新的一天



Wow, we got a pretty good crowd here.


来我们展位的人好多呀



I know. But not as big as that booth.


是啊



但没那边展位的人多



What's going on over there?


那边在搞什么


rollout-muller


rollout-muller


rollout-muller


rollout-muller


rollout-muller


rollout-muller


rollout-muller


rollout-muller



本文更新与2021-01-28 14:39,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/579912.html

生活大爆炸--第12季第17集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看电影学英语-打印-word版的相关文章

生活大爆炸--第12季第17集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看电影学英语-打印-word版随机文章