关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

产量曼达洛人 -第2季第1集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-01-28 09:14
tags:

产量-上乘

2021年1月28日发(作者:恒温室)



When one chooses to walk the Way of the Mandalore,


当你选择了以曼达洛之道行事



you are both hunter and prey.


你既是猎人也是猎物



There is one job.


还有一份工作



Underworld?


黑市



How uncharacteristic of one of your reputation.


你这样成名的人问这个不太符合身份啊



Is it not the Code of the Guild


《公会章程》不是规定



that these events are now forgotten?


这些事就已经当不存在了吗



A Mandalorian shot up the Guild on Nevarro,


一个曼达洛人在尼瓦罗向公会开枪



took some high value target and went rogue.


抢走重要目标以后逃跑了



Traveling with me, that's no life for a kid.


和我一起走



那孩子就过不上好日子了



They'll keep coming.


他们不会罢休的



None will be free until the old ways are gone forever.


在粉碎旧的规则之前



没有人会得到自由



You have something I want.


你们有我想要的东西



This is the one you hunted, then saved?


就是它



你先去猎杀它



然后又救了它



Its species can move objects with its mind.


它的种族可以通过意念移动物体



The songs of eons past tell of battles


万古之前的诗歌中记载了



between Mandalore The Great,


曼达洛大帝



and an order of sorcerers called Jedi.


和一个叫绝地武士的巫师教团之间的战争



By Creed, it is in your care.


根据信条



你得负责照顾它



You must reunite it with its own kind.


你必须让它和族人团聚



I was a foundling.


我是个弃婴



The Mandalorians raised me in the Fighting Corps.


曼达洛人在战斗部队把我养大



I was treated as one of their own.


我被当作他们的一员



- Did you do this? - No! -


是不是你干的


-




Did any survive?


有人活下来了吗



We knew what could happen if we left the covert.


我们早就知道离开藏身处之后会发生什么





Our secrecy is our survival.


我们的隐秘让我们得以生存



Take care of this little one.


照顾好这个小家伙



This is the Way.


此乃正道



This is the Way.


星球大战



I'm here to see Gor Koresh.


我是来见戈尔


·


科莱什的



Enjoy the fights.


好好欣赏打斗吧



You know this is no place for a child.


你清楚这地方不适合小孩子的



Wherever I go, he goes.


我去哪他去哪



So I've heard.


我听说了



I've been quested to bring him to his kind.


我的任务是把他交给他的族人



If I can locate other Mandalorians, they can help guide me.


如果我能找到别的曼达洛人



他们可以指引我



I'm told you know where to find them.


有人告诉我你知道去哪能找到他们



It's uncouth to talk business immediately.


上来就谈生意是很无礼的



Just enjoy the entertainment.


先好好享受这娱乐表演吧



Bah! My Gamorrean's not doing well. Kill him! Finish him!


我的加莫人不行啊



杀了他



结果了他



Do you gamble, Mando?


你打赌吗



曼达人



Not when it can be avoided.


能不打就不打



Well, I'll bet you the information you seek


我用你要问的这个信息为赌注



that this Gamorrean's going to die


赌这个加莫人在一分半钟内



within the next minute and a half.


就会被杀掉



And all you have to put up in exchange


作为交换



你要赌上的就是



is your shiny beskar armor.


你那亮闪闪的曼达洛铁盔甲



I'm prepared to pay you for the information.


我是准备花钱买你的信息的



I'm not leaving my fate up to chance.


我不会靠运气去赌我的命运



Nor am I.


我也不会





Thank you for coming to me.


谢谢你来找我



Normally, I have to seek out remnants


通常我得去你们藏身的洞穴



of you Mandalorians in your hidden hives


去搜寻你们这些曼达洛人的残余



to harvest your precious shiny shells.


来收获你们这稀有的亮壳



Beskar's value continues to rise.


曼达洛铁的价值一路攀升



I've grown quite fond of it.


我越来越喜欢它了



Give it to me now or I will peel it off your corpse.


马上交出来要不我就从你的尸体上扒下来



Tell me where the Mandalorians are


告诉我曼达洛人在哪



and I'll walk outta here without killing you.


我走时会留你一条命



I thought you said you weren't a gambler...


你不是说你不是赌徒吗


...


I'm not.


我不是



All right, stop, stop! I'll tell you where he is.


好了



住手住手



我告诉你他在哪



But you must give me your word that you won't kill me.


但你必须答应我你不会杀了我



I promise you will not die by my hand.


我向你保证你不会死于我之手



Now, where is the Mandalorian you know of?


你听说的那个曼达洛人在哪



Tatooine.


塔图因



What?


什么



The Mando I know of is on Tatooine.


我听说的曼达人在塔图因



I've spent much time on Tatooine.


我在塔图因待了很久



I never saw a Mandalorian there.


我从没在那见过曼达洛人



My information is good, I tell you.


我的消息很准的



真的



The city of Mos Pelgo. I swear it by the Gotra.


莫斯帕哥市



我以戈特拉的名义起誓



Tatooine it is, then.


那就塔图因了



Wait, Mando! You can't leave me like this.


等等



曼达人



你不能就这么扔下我



Cut me down!


把我放下来



That wasn't part of the deal.


我们刚才谈好的可没有这个





Wait, what are you doing?


等等



你要干什么



Mando! I can pay! Mando! Mando!


曼达人



我可以给你钱



曼达人



第二季第一集



曼达洛人



执法官



第九章



All right. Hey, hey, hey!


好了



Sorry, gang. Come on.


抱歉



你们过来吧



You know he doesn't like droids.


你们知道他不喜欢机器人



May as well let them have at it.


要不就让他们弄吧



The Crest needs a good once-over.


刀锋之巅需要来个全面的快速检查



Oh! So he likes droids now.


现在他喜欢机器人啦



Well, you heard him. Give it a once-over.


你们听见他说的了



给它检查检查



I guess a lot has changed since you were last in Mos...


我猜发生了很多变化吧



自从你上次来莫斯


...


Oh! Thank the Force!


谢天谢原力



This little thing has had me worried sick.


这小东西让我担心死了



Come here, you little womp rat.


来吧



你个小旺普鼠



Come here, you little womp rat.


塔图因的一种啮齿动物



Looks like it remembers me.


看起来它还记得我



How much do you want for it? Just kidding. But not really.


这个你多少钱卖



开玩笑呢



也不全是



You know, if this thing ever divides or buds,


如果这玩意能分裂或者出芽



I will gladly pay for the offspring.


我会非常高兴地掏钱买它的后代



Hey!




Oh, jeez!


天啊



Watch what you're doing up there. He barely trusts your kind.


你们当心点



他本来就对你们不放心



You want to give all droids a bad name?


你们想败坏所有机器人的名声吗



Thank you!


谢谢





I'm here on business. I need your help.


我有正经事



需要你的帮助



Oh, then, business, you shall have.


那就谈谈正经事吧



Care for me to watch this wrinkled critter


你去探险的时候



介意我来



while you seek out adventure?


照看这皱巴巴的小东西吗



I've been quested


我的任务是



to bring this one back to its kind.


把他交给他的族人



Oh, wow. I can't help you there.


这事我帮不了你



I've never seen any like it.


我从没见过这样的



And trust me, I've seen all shapes and sizes in this town.


相信我



在这我可是见过各种形状大小的



A Mandalorian Armorer has set me on my path.


是个曼达洛军械师派我走上这条路的



If I can locate another of my kind,


如果能找到我的同类



I can chart a path through the network of coverts.


我可以通过藏匿者的网络规划个路线



You've been the only Mando here for years from what I can tell.


从我来看你是此地多年来唯一的曼达人



Where is Mos Pelgo? I'm told there's one there.


莫斯帕哥在哪



有人说那里有一个



Oh. Boy, I haven't heard that name in a while.


那名字我可有阵子没听人说起了



It's not on any of the maps.


什么地图上都没有



Because it was wiped out by bandits.


因为它被匪徒给铲平了



Once the Empire fell, it was a free-for-all.


帝国一倒



大家就开始混战了



I didn't dare leave the city walls. Still don't.


我那时都不敢出城



现在也不敢



Can you tell me where it used to be?


你能告诉我它以前在哪吗



Depends who's asking. You want to see it?


看是谁在问



你想看吗



R-five! Bring the map of Tatooine. R-5


把塔图因地图带来



No, take your time. Seriously.


慢慢来



真不着急



You just can't get good help anymore.


这年头根本找不到好帮手



I don't even know who to complain to.


我都没地方投诉





Let's go, let's go.


快点



快点



Waiting. Okay.


我们都等着呢



好了



This is a map of Tatooine before the war.


这是战前的塔图因地图



You got Mos Eisley, Mos Espa,


这是莫斯艾斯利



莫斯埃斯帕



and up around this region, Mos Pelgo.


在这一带



莫斯帕哥



I don't see anything.


我什么也没看到



Well, it's there. Or at least, it used to be.


就是在那儿



或者至少以前是这样



Not much to speak of. It's an old mining settlement.


没什么好说的



这是一个古老的采矿营



They're going to see that big hunk o' metal long before you land.


他们会在你着陆之前很久就看到你这一大块铁



You still have that speeder bike?


你还有那辆飞行摩托吗



Sure do. It's a little rusty, but I got it.


当然有



有点生锈



但还能用



Can I help you?


有何贵干



I'm looking for a Mandalorian.


我在找曼达洛人



Well, we don't get many visitors in these parts.


我们在这一带的游客不多



Can you describe him?


你能描述一下他吗



Someone who looks like me.


长得像我的人



You mean the Marshal?


你是说元帅



Your marshal wears Mandalorian armor?


你说的元帅穿着曼达洛盔甲吗



See for yourself.


你自己看吧



What brings you here, stranger?


什么风把你吹来了



陌生人



I've been searching for you for many parsecs.


我已经找了你很久了



Well, now, you found me.


现在你找到我了



Weequay, two snorts of spotchka.


威基



两口斯波特加



Why don't you join me for a drink?


要不和我一起喝一杯



I've never met a real Mandalorian.


我从没见过真正的曼达洛人



Heard stories.


听过传说





I know you're good at killing.


我知道你们擅长杀人



And probably none too happy to see me wearing this hardware.


看到我戴着这个铁盔很可能也不会高兴



So...


所以



I figure only one of us walking out of here.


我想我们只有一个人能离开这里



But then I see the little guy...


但后来我看到那个小家伙



...and I think, maybe I pegged you wrong.


我想



也许我看错你了



Who are you?


你是谁



I'm Cobb Vanth, Marshal of Mos Pelgo.


我是科布


·


万斯



莫斯帕哥的元帅



Where did you get the armor?


你从哪里得到的盔甲



Bought it off some Jawas.


是从爪哇人手里买来的



Hand it over.


把它交出来



Look, pal, I'm sure you call the shots where you come from,


听着



伙计



我知道你的地盘你说了算



but 'round here, I'm the one tells folks what to do.


但在这里



我是那个说了算的人



Take it off.


把它脱下来



Or I will.


否则我来动手



We gonna do this in front o' the kid?


我们要在孩子面前这么做吗



He's seen worse.


他见过更可怕的



Right here, then?


那就在这里



Right here.


就在这里



Maybe we can work something out.


也许我们能协商解决



That creature's been terrorizing these parts


那个怪物早在莫斯帕哥建立之前



since long before Mos Pelgo was established.


就一直在恐吓这些地方



Thanks to this armor, I've been able to protect this town


多亏了这件盔甲



我才得以



from bandits and Sand People.


和土匪和沙人对抗



保护这个小镇



They look to me to protect 'em.


他们指望我来保护他们



产量-上乘


产量-上乘


产量-上乘


产量-上乘


产量-上乘


产量-上乘


产量-上乘


产量-上乘



本文更新与2021-01-28 09:14,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/578401.html

曼达洛人 -第2季第1集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语的相关文章

曼达洛人 -第2季第1集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语随机文章