关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

冰雪奇缘中英文台词完整版

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-02-18 06:10
tags:

-

2021年2月18日发(作者:恻隐)




















GE GROUP system office room



GEIHUA16H-GEIHUA GEIHUA8Q8-




冰雪奇缘



它来自寒冷的冬天,裹挟着山中的雨滴



Born of cold and winter air, and mountain rain combining.



冰雪的力量,让人难以忍受但绝对公平



This icy force both foul and fair.



它有一颗值得探索的冰冻的心



Has a frozen heart worth mining.



我们来剖开它的内心,它冷淡而透明



So cut through the heart, cold and clear.



拷问爱也拷问恐惧



Strike for love and strike for fear.



它的美丽锋利而透明



See the beauty sharp and sheer.



切开冰封,释放这冰冻的心



Split the ice apart and break the frozen heart.





哈!嚯!注意脚下!起!



Hup! Ho! Watch your step! Let it go!



哈!嚯!注意脚下!起!



Hup! Ho! Watch your step! Let it go!



多么美丽!多么强力!



Beautiful! Powerful!



多么危险!多么冷酷!



Dangerous! Cold!



冰雪的魔力无人能控



Ice has a magic can't be controlled.



比一个人强,比十个人强



Stronger than one, stronger than ten



一百个男人也比它不上!



Stronger than a hundred men!



它来自寒冷的冬天,裹挟着山中的雨滴



Born of cold and winter air and mountain rain combining.





冰雪的力量,让人难以忍受但绝对公平



This icy force both foul and fair



它有一颗值得探索的冰冻的心



has a frozen heart worth mining.



我们来剖开它的内心,它冷淡而透明



Cut through the heart,cold and clear.



拷问爱也拷问恐惧



Strike for love and strike for fear.



它多么美,又多么危险



There's beauty and there's danger here.



切开冰封



Split the ice apart!



当心这冰冻的心



Beware the frozen heart.



来吧,小斯!



Come on, Sven!





艾莎,嘘



Elsa. Psst



艾莎



Elsa!



起来!起来!



Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.



安娜,回去睡觉啦



Anna, go back to sleep.



我睡不着,天空醒了,我也醒了



I just can't. The sky's awake, so I'm awake,



所以我们得去玩



so we have to play.



那你自己去玩



Go play by yourself.



你想堆雪人吗



Do you want to build a snowman?





快来!快来!快来!快来吧!



Come on, come on



来点魔法!来点魔法吧!



Do the magic! Do the magic!



-


准备好了



-


嗯嗯…



- Ready? - Uhhm...



太神奇了!



This is amazing!



看这个



Watch this!



哈罗!我是欧拉夫!我喜欢温暖的拥抱



Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs.



我喜欢你欧拉夫!



I love you, Olaf.



-


好了



-


接住我!



-


接到了!



- Alright. - Catch me! - Gotcha!





-


再来!



-


等等!



- Again! - Wait!



慢点!



Slow down!



安娜!



Anna!



安娜



Anna?



妈妈!爸爸!



Mama! Papa!



你没事了,安娜,我接到你了



You ok, Anna. I Got you.



艾莎,你做了什么啊这里已经快失控了!



Elsa, what have you done? This is getting out of hand!



这是个意外!对不起,安娜



It was an accident. I'm sorry, Anna.





-


她全身冰冷!



-


我知道我们该去哪



- She's ice cold. - I know where we have to go.





Ice?



快一点!小斯!



Faster, Sven!



小斯!



Sven!



拜托…帮帮忙!



Please... Help!



我的女儿!



My daughter!



是国王!



He is the king!



小精灵



Trolls...





嘘…小声点!我听不到!



Shush. I'm trying to listen.



好可爱喔!我要养你们!



Cuties. I'm gonna keep you.



陛下



Your Majesty!



魔力是天生的还是诅咒



Born with the powers or cursed?



天生的,还越来越强



Born. And they're getting stronger.



还好不是心



You are lucky it wasn't her heart.



心可就不那么容易了



The heart is not so easily changed,



但是头倒是可以想想办法



But the head can be persuaded.





尽你所能啊!



Do what you must.



为了安全…我建议除去所有魔法



I recommend we remove all magic,



甚至关于魔法的记忆



even memories of magic to be safe...



但别担心,我会留下美好



But don't worry, I'll leave the fun.



她会没事的



She will be okay.



她不会记得我有魔力



But she won't remember I have powers?



-


这是为了防范未然



-


听着,艾莎



- It's for the best. - Listen to me, Elsa



你的魔力只会增强



your power will only grow.





它有美的方面



There is beauty in it...



但也有很大的危险性



But also great danger.



你必须学会控制它



You must learn to control it.



恐惧将是你的敌人



Fear will be your enemy.



不!我们会保护她!她会学会控制的!我保证!



No. We'll protect her. She can learn to control it. I'm sure.


在她学会之前



Until then,



我们会锁上大门,减少外务



we'll lock the gates. We'll reduce the staff.



限制她与人的接触



We will limit her contact with people,






不让她的魔力被任何人发现…



and keep her powers hidden from everyone.



包括安娜



Including Anna.



艾莎



Elsa?



你想堆雪人吗



Do you want to build a snowman?



来吧!我们去玩!



Come on let's go and play.



我都没再看见过你,出来吧



I never see you anymore. Come out the door.



看起来就像你完全不在



It's like you've gone away.



我们曾经是最好的伙伴



We used to be best buddies,





但现在不再是了,我希望你告诉我这是为什么



and now we're not. I wish you would tell me why.



你想堆雪人吗



Do you want to build a snowman?



也不一定要堆雪人!



It doesn't have to be a snowman.



走开!安娜



Go away, Anna.



好吧…拜拜



Okay bye.



手套可以帮助抑制魔力,看



The gloves will help. See...



-


盖住它



-


别去感受它



- Conceal it. - Don't feel it.



别让它显露出来



Don't let it show.





你想堆雪人吗



Do you want to build a snowman?



或是在大厅骑脚踏车



Or ride our bike around the halls?



我想要更多的伙伴



I think some company is overdue...



我无聊到开始跟墙上的画说话



I've started talking to the pictures on the walls.



撑住喔!贞德



Hang in there, Joan.



面对这些空空的房间,这样真有点孤单



It gets a little lonely all these empty rooms.



只能看着钟摆摆荡



Just watching the hours tick by.



我好怕…魔力愈来愈强了!



I'm scared. It's getting stronger.





恐惧只会让状况更糟



Getting upset only makes it worse.



冷静点



Calm down.



别碰我!拜托…我不想伤到你



No. Don't touch me. Please. I don't want to hurt you.



半月以后见!



See you in two weeks.



-


你们一定要去吗



-


你会没事的,艾莎



- Do you have to go? - You'll be fine, Elsa.



艾莎



Elsa?



拜托…我知道你在里面…



Please, I know you're in there



大家都在问你去哪了



People are asking where you've been,





他们说要坚强,我正尝试着…



They say have courage and i'm trying to...



我就在这里,拜托让我进去



I'm right out here for you. Just let me in.



我们只剩下彼此



We only have each other.



只有你和我



It's just you and me.



我们该怎么办



What are we gonna do?



你想堆雪人吗



Do you want to build a snowman?



三年以后…



Three Years Later



-


欢迎来到艾文戴尔!



-


谢谢,先生



- Welcome to Arendelle! - Thank you, sir!





小心您的脚步,大门将会随时打开



Watch your Steps please. The Gates Will opening Soon.



为什么我要穿成这样



Why do I have to wear this?



因为女王已经成年了!



Because the Queen has come of age.



今天是加冕日!



It's Coronation Day!



我又没犯错!



That's not my fault.



-


你想要什么小斯



-


给我吃的!



- What do you want, Sven? - Give me a snack!



-


那个魔力词是



-


快点吧,拜托!



- What's the magic word? - Please!



啊…啊…分享!



A... a... a... a! Share!





真不敢相信他们总算打开大门了



I can't believe they're finally opening up the gates!



而且是开一整天!



And for a whole day!



快一点!



Faster, Persi!



啊!艾文戴尔,我们最神秘的贸易伙伴



Ah, Arendelle, our most mysterious trade partner.



快开门让我来发现你的秘密



Open those gates so I may unlock your secrets



再开发你的财富



and exploit your riches.



我是不是讲出来了



Did I just say that out loud?



哦!我等不及要见见…



Oh, me sore eyes can't wait to





女王和公主!



see the Queen and the Princess.



我打赌她们一定很迷人!



I bet they're absolutely lovely.



我打赌她们一定很美丽!



I bet they are beautiful.



安娜公主…



Princess Anna...



嗯啊



Huh? Yeah?



-


不好意思吵醒您,但…



-


不不不,你没吵醒我



- Sorry to wake you, ma'am but... - No, no, no. You didn't.


我一小时前就醒了…



I've been up for hours.



谁啊



Who is it?






嗯…还是我,公主,城门马上就要开了



It's still me, ma'am. The gates will open soon.



-


该准备准备了



-


当然了!



- Time to get ready. - Of course!



准备什么



Ready for what?



您…姐姐的加冕式,殿下



Your sister's coronation, ma'am.



我姐姐的加冕式…



My sister's cor-neration...



是加冕日啊!



It's coronation day!



今天是加冕日!



It's coronation day!



窗户打开了!门也开了!



The window is open! So's that door!





我都从不记得它们打开过



I didn't know they did that anymore.



谁知道我们有


8000


个沙拉盘



Who knew we owned 8000 salad plates...



这些年来,我在这些空空的大厅里徘徊



For years I have roamed these empty halls



为什么有舞厅却从不办舞会



Why have a ballroom with no balls?



他们终于开门了!



Finally, they're opening up the gates!



这里会有活生生的人



There'll be real, actual people -



完全陌生的人



It'll be totally strange.



可我不确定是否准备好面对这些变化!



But wow am I so ready for this change!





有生以来这是第一次



For the first time in forever,



这里会有舞乐,这里会有灯光



There'll be music, there'll be light.



有生以来这是第一次



For the first time in forever,



我要整晚跳舞



I'll be dancing through the night.



不知道我是否会欢欣或骄傲



Don't know if i'm elated or gassy,



但我要在那里



But i'm somewhere in that zone



因为这是有生以来的第一次



'Cause for the first time in forever,



我再不会孤独,我迫不及待想见到每个人…



I won't be alone. I can't wait to meet everyone...





万一我遇到了“那个人”怎么办



What if I meet



想像我今晚盛装打扮



Tonight, imagine me gown and all



靓丽的衣服拖到地板上



Fetchingly draped against the wall.



宛如一幅优雅的画作



The picture of sophisticated grace.



而我突然看到他就站在那里



I suddenly see him standing there,



一个高挑帅气的陌生人



a beautiful stranger tall and fair.



我想在我嘴里塞满巧克力



I wanna stuff some chocolate in my face!



然后我们谈笑一整个晚上



But then we laugh and talk all evening,





这一幕真是离奇



Which is totally bizarre.



在我一生中从不曾有过



Nothing like the life i've led so far.



有生以来这是第一次



For the first time in forever,



这里会有魔法,这里会有欢乐



There'll be magic, There'll be fun.



有生以来这是第一次



For the first time in forever,



我会被他人注目



I could be noticed by someone.



我知道这很疯狂



And I know it is totally crazy



幻想找到浪漫



To dream i'd find romance.





但有生以来这是第一次



But for the first time in forever,



至少我得到过机会



At least I've got a chance!



别让他们进来,别让他们看到



Don't let them in. Don't let them see.



做你一直在做的好女孩



Be the good girl You always have to be.



掩盖它,别感受



Conceal. Don't feel.



像演戏



Put on a show.



走错一步,大家就都会知晓



Make one wrong move and everyone will know.



但只有今天



But it's only for today.





但只有今天!等待真让人痛苦



It's only for today! It's agony to wait.



等待真让人痛苦



It's agony to wait.



通知侍卫,敞开…



Tell the guards to open up the...



大门!



The gate!



有生以来这是第一次



For the first time in forever.



别让他们进来,别让他们见到



Don't let them in don't let them see



我能享受我梦想的事情



I'm getting what i'm dreaming of.



做你一直在做的好女孩



Be the good girl you always have to be





一个改变我孤单世界的机会



A chance to change my Only world.



掩盖它,掩盖它,别感受



Conceal. Conceal. Don't feel.



-


一个找到真爱的机会



-


别去看,别感受,别让他们知道



- A chance to find true love - Don't See, Don't Feel, Don't Let them


know.



我知道明天就会结束



I know it all ends tomorrow,



所以一定要在今天



So it has to be today!



因为这是有生以来第一次…



Cause for the first time in forever...



有生以来第一次!



For the first time in forever!



什么都不能挡住我!





Nothing's in my way!



-


嘿!



-


真的对不起,你受伤了吗



- Hey! - I'm so sorry. Are you hurt?



嘿!



Hey!



-


我…嗯…没没事,我很好



-


真的吗



- I-ya, no. No. I'm okay. - Are you sure?



是的,我只是走路,没看前面



Yeah, I just wasn't looking where I was going.



-


但我很好,真的



-


哦,谢天谢地



- But I'm great, actually. - Oh, thank goodness.



我是来自南方群岛的汉斯王子



Prince Hans of the Southern Isles.



-


我是艾文戴尔的安娜公主



-


公主…



- Princess Anna of Arendelle. - Princess...



公主殿下





My Lady.



嗨…又一次



Hi... again.



喔…天呀



Oh boy.



这真是尴尬,不过不是你



Ha. This is awkward. Not you're awkward



但只是,我们…我很尴尬



but just because we're... I'm awkward.



你看起来帅呆了,等等,我在说什么



You're gorgeous. Wait, what?



我要向你正式道歉



I'd like to formally apologize for



为了我的马撞上了艾文戴尔的公主…



hitting the Princess of Arendelle with my horse...



以及接下来发生的每件事情





And for every moment after.



不不不…没关系的,我不是“那位公主”



No. No-no. It's fine. I'm not THAT Princess.



我是说,你如果撞到我姐姐艾莎,那会…



I mean, if you'd hit my sister Elsa, that would be...



但是…你知道



'Cuz, you know...



哈罗



Hello.



但你很幸运,只是我



But, lucky you, it's-it's just me.



只是你



Just you?



钟声响了,加冕式开始了!



The bells. The coronation.



我…我…





I... I...



我该走了…我得走了…我该走了



I better go. I have to... I better go.



再见!



Bye!



陛下,您的手套



Your Majesty, the gloves.



艾莎陛下,艾文戴尔女王



Queen Elsa of Arendelle.



艾文戴尔艾莎女王



Queen Elsa of Arendelle.



艾文戴尔艾莎女王



Queen Elsa of Arendelle.



艾文戴尔安娜公主!



Princess Anna of Arendelle!



这里吗你确定我不认为我可以…好吧





Here? Are you sure? I do not think I suppose to... Okay





Hi.



嗨我吗喔…嗯,嗨



Hi me... Oh. Um. Hi.



-


你真漂亮!



-


谢谢



- You look beautiful. - Thank you.



你比我更漂亮丰满,我是指…不是胖



You look beautifuller. I mean, not fuller.



不是丰满,是更漂亮



You don't look fuller, but more beautiful.



谢谢



Thank you.



所以,原来宴会就是这个样子吗



So, this is what a party looks like?



这比我想像的温暖





It's warmer than I thought.



那神奇的香味是什么



And what is that amazing smell?



巧克力



Chocolate.



陛下,歪索盹公爵



Your Majesty. The Duke of Weaseltown.



微索顿,微索顿公爵



Weselton. The Duke of Weselton...



陛下



Your Majesty,



作为贵国最亲密的贸易伙伴



As your closest partner in trade,



我是否可以邀请您



It seems only fitting that I offer you



与我共舞一曲





Your first dance as queen.



谢谢…只是我不会跳舞



Thank you... Only I don't dance.



但我妹妹会



But my sister does.



-


你真幸运



-


啊我不认为…



- Lucky you... - Oh, I don't think...



如果你头晕就告诉我,我会接住你



If you swoon, let me know, I'll catch you.



抱歉啦



Sorry.



像一只敏捷的孔雀…



Like an agile peacock...



说起来,能打开大门真是太好了



Speaking of, so great to have the gates open.



他们当初为什么要关起来呢





Why did they shut them in the first place?



你知道原因吗嗯



Do you know the reason? Hmm?



-


不知道



-


不知道啊…



- No. - No.



哦,好吧吗,我们继续



Oh, all right. Hang on.



我被称为“小河鸟”可不是没有原因的



They don't call me



像只鸡…却有猴子的脸…我飞



Like a chicken... with the face of a monkey... I fly.



当你想要再跳一轮的时候通知我一下!



Let me know when you're ready for another round, M'Lady.



他步伐倒挺轻快的



Well, he was sprightly.



尤其是对穿增高鞋的男人来说





Especially for a man in heels.



-


你还好吗



-


我…从没这么好过



- Are you okay? - I've never been better.



真是太棒了



This is so nice.



我希望能一直都这样



I wish it could be like this all the time.



我也是…



Me too...



但是不行



But it can't.



-


为什么不行难道…



-


就是不行



- Why not? If... - It just can't.



请恕我失陪



Excuse me for a minute.



-


幸好我接住你了



-


汉斯!





- Glad I caught you. - Hans!



我常常能在整个空大厅中滑…喔…抱歉



I often had the whole parlor to myself to slide... Oops. Sorry.



我相信你的体能训练一定有帮助!



Your physique helps I'm sure too.



-


这是怎么了


-


我天生如此



- What's this? - I was born with it



虽然我梦到是被一个小精灵亲了



Although I dreamt I was kissed by a troll.



我喜欢



I like it.



对!整个吞下去!你做到了!



Yeah, The whole thing! You got it.



等等…你说你有几个兄弟



Okay wait, wait. So you have how many brothers?



我有十二个哥哥





Twelve older brothers.



其中有三个当我是隐形人…



Three of them pretended I was invisible...



是真的…至少有两年如此



literally... for two years.



-


那真可怕



-


兄弟都是这样



- That's horrible. - It's what brothers do.



姐妹也是



And sisters.



艾莎和我小时候很要好



Elsa and I were really close when we were little.



但是有一天,她突然跟我疏远…



But then, one day she just shut me out, and...



我到现在都还不知道为什么…



And I never knew why.



我永远不会跟你疏远





I would never shut you out.



我可以说一些疯狂的话吗



Okay, can I just say something crazy?



我爱疯狂



I love crazy.



我这一生中,只有一堆不能敞开的门



All my life has been a series of doors in my face.



但我突然遇到了你



And then suddenly I bump into you.



我也想着同一件事!就像…



I was thinking the same thing, because like...



我费尽一生去寻找属于自己的容身之地



I've been searching my whole life to find my own place.



也许是因为派对



And maybe it's the party talking,



也许是因为巧克力起作用





Or the chocolate fondue.



-


但跟你在一起…



-


但跟你在一起…



- But with you... - But with you...



我找到容身之地



I found my place.



看着你



I see your face.



这是从未有过的感觉



And it's nothing like i've ever known before.



爱是一扇敞开的门!



Love is an open... door!



-


爱是一扇敞开的门!



-


敞开的门!



- Love is an open... door... - Door...



爱是一扇敞开的门!



Love is an open... door...



和你在一起!和你在一起!





With you! With you!



爱是一扇敞开的门!



Love is an open door.



-


我觉得真疯狂



-


什么



- I mean it's crazy. - What?



-


我们吃完了彼此的…



-


三明治!



- We finish each other's... - Sandwiches!



我正想这么说!



That's what I was gonna say!



我从未遇过任何人…想法与我如此相近



I've never met someone... Who thinks so much like me.



拉勾勾…再拉勾勾!



Jinx... jinx again.



我们之间的同步,只能有一种解释



Our Mental Synchronization Can have but one explanation



我们真是天生一对





You and I were just meant to be.



-


道别吧



-


道别吧



- Say goodbye. - Say goodbye.



向悲惨的过去道别



To the pain of the past.



我们不用再有那种感受



We don't have to feel it anymore!



爱是一扇敞开的门!



Love is an open... door!



爱是一扇敞开的门!



Love is an open door!



和你在一起,和你在一起,生命可以更充实!



Life can be so much more... with you! With you!



爱是一扇敞开的门!



Love is an open... door.



我可以说件疯狂的事情吗





Can I say something crazy...



你愿意嫁给我吗



Will you marry me?



我可以说更疯狂的吗



Can I just say something even crazier?



我愿意!



Yes.



啊!借过,不好意思,我想绕过这里…



Oops! Pardon. Sorry. Can we just get around you there?



谢谢,啊!她在那里!



Thank you. Oh, there she is.



艾莎!我是说…陛下…



Elsa! I mean... Queen...



是我,请允许我向您引荐…



Me again. May I present,



来自南方群岛的汉斯王子





Prince Hans of the Southern Isles.



陛下



Your Majesty.



我们希望…您能祝福…



We would like... your blessing...



我们的婚姻!



of... our marriage!



-


婚姻…


-


对!



- Marriage... - Yes!



不好意思!我有点没明白



I'm sorry, I'm confused.



哦,我们也还没想好所有的细节



Well, We haven't worked out all the details ourselves.



我们得花几天来筹备婚礼



We'll need a few days to plan the ceremony.



我们会准备汤…





Of course we'll have soup,



烤肉,冰淇淋,然后…



roast, and ice cream and then...



等等…我们可以住这里吗



Wait. Would we live here?



-


这里



当然啦!



- Here? - Absolutely!



安娜…



Anna...



哦,我们可以邀请你十二个兄弟都来这里…



Oh, we can invite all twelve of your brothers to stay with us...



什么不不不不不不



What? No, no, no, no, no.



当然我们有自己的空间,我也不清楚,他们可能得…



Of course we have the room. I don't know. Some of them must...



等等…停





Wait. Slow down.



没有人的兄弟要过来住!



No one's brothers are staying here.



没有人要结婚



No one is getting married.



等等…什么



Wait, what?



我可以跟你谈谈吗就你一个人



May I talk to you, please? Alone.



不…不管你要说什么…



No. Whatever you have to say, you...



你可以跟我们两个人说



you can say to both of us.



那好,一个人不能嫁给一个她刚认识的人



Fine. You can't marry a man you just met.



可以,如果这是真爱





You Can if it's true love.



安娜,你懂什么叫做真爱



Anna, what do you know about true love?



比你懂,你总是拒人于千里之外



More than you. All you know is how to shut people out.



你向我请求祝福,我的回答是不行



You asked for my blessing, but my answer is no.



现在,恕我失陪



Now, Excuse me.



陛下,如果我能打消您的…



Your Majesty, if I may ease your...



不行…你打消不了…我…我想你该走了



No, you may not. And I-I think you should go.



宴会结束了,关上大门



The party is over. Close the gates.



是,陛下





Yes, Your Majesty.



什么艾莎,不,不,等等!



What? Elsa, no. No, wait!



把手套给我!



Give me my glove!



艾莎,拜托…拜托…我没办法再这样过下去



Elsa, please. Please. I can't live like this anymore.



那你就离开这里



Then leave.



我到底什么地方得罪你了



What did I ever do to you?



够了…安娜



Enough, Anna.



不!为什么为什么要拒我于千里之外



No. Why? Why do you shut me out?



为什么你要拒世界于千里之外





Why do you shut the world out?



你到底在害怕什么



What are you so afraid of?



我说!够了!



I said, enough!



巫术!我就知道



Sorcery. I knew there was



这里好像怪怪的



something dubious going on here.



艾莎…



Elsa...



她出来了!



There she is.



陛下!女王万岁!艾莎陛下…



Your Majesty! Long live the Queen! Queen Elsa...



和我们一起庆祝吧





Come drink with us.



艾莎女王



Queen Elsa.



陛下,您还好吗



Your Majesty? Are you all right?



她在那,阻止她!



There she is! Stop her!



拜托,离我远一点!



Please, just stay away from me.



离我远一点!



Stay away!



妖怪…妖怪!



Monster... Monster!



艾莎!



Elsa!



艾莎…



-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-02-18 06:10,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/664449.html

冰雪奇缘中英文台词完整版的相关文章