关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

情归巴黎(中英文台词对照)

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-02-16 20:10
tags:

-

2021年2月16日发(作者:一期愈合)


片名


:


新龙凤配



从前在长岛的北滩



Once upon a time...


on the north shore of Long Island...


离纽约不远



not far from New York...


有座深宅大院,像是座城堡



there was a very, very large mansion--


almost a castle--


其中住着赖瑞毕一家人



where there lived a family by the name of Larrabee.


宅内有仆人,宅外也有仆人



There were servants inside the mansion...


and servants outside the mansion.


船夫看管游艇



Boatmen to tend the boats...


and six crews of gardeners--


六组园丁照顾花园



two for the solarium...


两组负责后庭,其他负责园地



the rest for the grounds...


其中还有名树医



and a tree surgeon on retainer.


还有专人打理室内网球场



There were specialists for the indoor tennis courts...


and the outdoor tennis courts...


室外网球场



室外游泳池和室内游泳池



the outdoor swimming pool and the indoor swimming pool.


And over the garage...


车房住着姓费契的司机



there lived a chauffeur by the name of Fairchild...


多年前从英国进口



imported from England years ago...


together with a Rolls-Royce...


带着一辆劳斯莱斯



and a daughter named Sabrina.


还有一个女儿,名叫莎宾娜



In the moonlight


When the shadows play


When the thought of what could happen


Takes your breath away


Sighs and whispers


Quiet laughter in the air


Can make it seem that love is everywhere


赖家举办的舞会盛名远播



Among other things...


the Larrabees were noted for the parties they gave.


现在很少有这么好的派对



Few people anymore give parties the way they did.


赖家派对从不曾下雨



It never rained on the night of a Larrabee party.


The Larrabees wouldn't have stood for it.


赖家绝不允许



In the half-light Can we trust--


There was Maude Larrabee...


当她丈夫在高球场上去世后



who inherited the Larrabee Corporation...


when her husband died on the 1 3th hole at Pebble Beach.


摩蒂赖瑞毕便继承赖氏公司



甜心,跟莫主教聊聊天



Sweetheart, go talk to Colonel Morgan.


他看来很无聊



He looks bored. Senator!


议员,我要你见?



Have I got somebody I want you to meet.


摩蒂曾上过“财富”杂志封面



Maude was on the cover of Fortune.


赖家长子莱纳斯



There was Linus, the older son...


十九岁即从耶鲁大学毕业



who graduated from Yale at 1 9...


将赖氏公司开上光纤高速公路



and took his mother and the company for a ride...


on the fiber-optic highway...


把上亿的家产扩展到天文数字



and turned a hundred-million-dollar family business...


into some serious money.


今年我不想再收购电视网



I just don't feel like buying any more networks this year.


老是没有好节目



There's never anything good on.


十点是最后时限,十点零八分了



I said the offer expired at 1 0:00.


It's 1 0:08, Robert.


莱纳斯上过“时代”杂志封面



Linus was on the cover of Time.


But most of all...


但我最心仪的



there was David...


就是大卫,赖家长者



the younger son...


who was in and out of many schools and even more relationships.


他不学无术,还是情场老将



英俊,浪漫和风趣



He was handsome and charming and funny and romantic.


It's so rare to meet such a beautiful woman...


你这种美女真是难得一见



幽默风趣,个性矛盾



with your sense of humor and irony...


poetry...


充满诗意,秀发飘逸



and hair color.


David did a Gap ad.


大卫,我的梦中情人



莎宾娜



Sabrina?


莎宾娜,下来



Sabrina, come down.


她逗他笑了



She made him laugh.


- You have to finish packing. - Am I witty?


你还没整理行李



我很风趣吗?



你未免太认真了



I wonder if Paris is far away enough.


说真的,我很好笑吗?



No, really. Do you think I'm funny?


Hilarious. You should host a talk show.


惹人爆笑,你该主持清谈节目



Sabrina, the full-time observation of David Larrabee...


整天观看赖大卫不是正当职业



is not a recognized profession.


快点下来



Get out of that tree.


我马上下来



In a minute.


It's just you, Sabrina.


是你,莎宾娜



你好,大卫



Hello, David.


I thought I heard somebody.


我就听到有人



No, it's nobody.


我不算是什么人



How can I remember things that never happened


Arms that never held me


Lips I've never kissed


How can I remember


Why do I keep seeing


Someone's face before me


Eyes that say they know me


Shining through the mist


Eyes that I remember


I don't know why


Or when or where


莎宾娜



Sabrina?


你在树上的时间比在地上多



You've spent more of your life up that tree...


than you have on solid ground.


你很幸运,赖夫人有朋友帮忙



You know how lucky we are that Mrs. Larrabee...


has friends who have a job for you...


让你有机会到欧洲工作



so you can have this European experience?


到巴黎对你是件好事



The time in Paris will be so good for you.


If your mother were alive, she'd be so happy.


你母亲活着一定会为你高兴



这是她的心愿



- It's what she always wanted. - What if he forgets all about me?


他把我忘了怎么办?



你对他来说根本不存在



How can he forget someone he doesn't know exists?


I didn't mean that.


我不想伤你的心



只是?



I just meant...


他不值得你这么迷恋



there's much more to you than this obsession.


希望你明白



I hope you know that.


谢谢你,爸



Thanks, Dad.


晚安



Good night.


How can I remember things


That never happened


Arms that never held me


Lips I've never kissed


I need more help.


Where you going? It's early.


你上哪儿?时候还早



想离开这里不容易



It'll take me half an hour to get out of here.


得看日本股市行情,晚安



I gotta check on the Tokyo market before it closes. Good night.


柯太太说你把她儿子开除了



Linus, Andrea Colson told me you just fired her son.


He's an idiot.


他是个白痴



可是当年她是我的伴娘



But she was a bridesmaid at my wedding.


- She's one of my best friends. - This is business, Mother.


她是我好友



公事公办,母亲



我要拿点东西到大卫房间



Listen, I gotta drop something off in David's room.


等他结束这礼拜的恋情



When he surfaces from this week's love of his life...


tell him I put his suspenders back in his closet.


跟他说我把吊带还给他了



You're not leaving now. You'll miss my fireworks.


别这么早走,你会错过烟火汇演



It's okay, Mother. I had a pony ride and I got my face painted.


我已经骑过小马,画过脸谱



Good night.


晚安



这个大卫



请进



Come in.


我是来道别的



I came to say good-bye.


什么?



- What? - Don't come out.


别出来



看到你,我可能说不出口



If I look at you, I might not be able to get through this.


好吧



请你什么也别说



Please don't say anything.


明天我就要到巴黎



I'm leaving tomorrow for Paris...


我会离开很久



and I'll be away a long time.


我不期望你会想我



I don't expect you to think about me while I'm gone.


你从没想过我



You haven't thought about me while I was here.


I just want to say...


我只想说?



我比谁都了解你



I think I know you better than anybody else.


不管别人怎么想,只有我知道



I mean, whatever they think or say, I know the truth...


你是个很好的人



that you're a wonderful person--


心地善良,慷慨大方



kind and generous and--


现在远方还会有个人想念着你



and, for what it's worth, know that someone...


very far away is thinking of you.


如果你需要我做什么?



So, if there's anything I can ever do.


帮我带个巴黎铁塔纸镇回来



Could you bring me one of those little Eiffel Tower paperweights?


我的天啊!



Oh, my God!


欢迎到时尚杂志,你不懂法文



Welcome to Vogue, Sabrina. You speak no French, yes?




你会?



- No. - No?


我是说我不会



I mean, yes, I don't.


你能再问一次吗?



Sorry. Please, could you repeat the question?


所以这非常重要?



We have many shoes, you see. Very important.


我的英文说得很好



You know, I speak very good the English.


看好衣物和鞋子,随时会找你



You pull, then close the plate. Goes to shoot.


好的



Most important--


Belt.


英国人,快点



Ingrid, hurry up.


我在戴隐形眼镜



I'm putting in my contacts.


带点感情,再来一次



Another one.


不,不,再来一次



Another one. The nice one.


莎宾娜,那部机器



风扇?



快点



莎宾娜,别担心,我跟她讲过



Don't worry for Martine.


I tortured her. Now she tortures you.


会有人帮你翻译的



Succeed, you'll get someone of your own to torture.


才两个礼拜



But you've only been there for two weeks.


不是每个人都认为你是白痴



I doubt every single person in Paris thinks you're an idiot.


我还没见过每个人



Only because I haven't met them all.


你要求太高了,再忍耐一下



Sabrina, you're being much too hard on yourself.


Give it a chance.


重要的是你远渡重洋



Now what matters is you're away from here--


见识新事物,体验新生活



experiencing new things...


getting another view of the world, finding new friends.


结交新朋友



而不是老是想着那个人



And not constantly thinking about you know who!


Morning, Tom.


她很好,她还没完全适应



She's fine.


She hasn't adjusted completely.


她很糟,我就知道



- She's miserable. I knew it. - I told you not to send her.


我叫你别送她去



汤先生,也许我不该多管闲事



Mr. Tom, maybe this not for me to put my hands in this...


不过我刚来美国时也很孤独



but when I first come to this country, I am alone...


跟莎宾娜一样,我只是比较胖



like Sabrina.


I just weigh more.


我问主,我为何来此处



So, I ask to God, ''Why I am here?''


我问为什么,但是没有答案



I say, ''Why, God?''


But there is no answer.


所以我停止哭泣



So I stop crying.


十一年以后



It takes 1 1 years!


谢谢安慰,萝莎



Thank you, Rosa.


她提起大卫吗?



没有他的日子是绝望的深渊



- Did she mention David? -Just that life without him...


is a ''hopeless abyss of misery and despair.''


她好像是这么说



I believe those were her words.


腿抬高点,很好



Raise your leg.


Yes. Ooh, yeah.


跟我喝杯酒



Have a drink with me.


- Fairchild. - Good morning, sir.


早安,先生



莱纳斯,有空吗?



Hey, Linus!


Got a minute?


你知道你也是公司一份子吗?



David, does it ever occur to you...


that you're an officer of the Larrabee Corporation?


我遇到个女孩



I met someone.


公司的地址是


389


公园路



Do you recall the address of our building? It's 389 Park Avenue.


我不是开玩笑


.


你的 办公室在四十八楼



- I'm not kidding. - Your office is on the 48th floor.


这次我是认真的



有什么问题?



- This is really somebody. - So what's the problem?


我请她来吃饭,你和妈妈



I've invited her for dinner here Friday...


and I don't want you and Mother to--


This girl is smart. She's really smart.


这女孩真的很聪明



这倒是新鲜事



That certainly hasn't come up before.


她是真的女人,不是?



Listen, Linus, she's a real woman.


- She's not a, you know-- - Transvestite?


变性人



她不是花瓶,她是个医生



She's not a bimbo. She's a doctor.


小儿科医生



- Pediatrician, actually. - How did you meet her?


你们怎么认识的?



我参加派对,主人的小孩生病



I was at this party, and the host's kid got sick with something.


我送他到急诊室,她正好值班



I rushed him over to Lennox Hill Emergency...


and she was the resident on duty, and we just hit it right off.


我们一见钟情



那孩子病好了吗?



How'd the sick kid make out?


尽量在她面前让我好看点



When you guys meet her, just try to make me look good.


我是很英俊,不过?



I know I look good, but try to make me sound good.


让我体面点,提提我的成就



Mention my accomplishments.


我的优点,尽管发挥



My qualities.


You can be creative.


漫天撒谎,好吗?



Lie, okay? She says her folks know you.


她说他父母认识你



她叫什么?



- What's her name? - Elizabeth Tyson.


伊莉莎白泰森



泰森电子公司的老板?



Tyson Electronics Tyson?


我不晓得



- Tyson I don't know Tyson. - Here's a toughie.


你起得真早,到底是谁上班?



Which one works for a living?


Wow, great hat, Mother.


帽子好漂亮,妈



Good morning, blue eyes.


早安,蓝眼俊男



Bring her around. We'll try and make you look good.


带她来,我们会让你很体面



你们连礼拜天也上班?



You guys work Sundays now?


今天礼拜三



It's Wednesday, David.


猜怎么着?



Guess what.


大卫和派屈泰森的女儿约会



David's taking out Patrick Tyson's daughter.


- Well, well, well. - Yes, sir?


玛姬,帮我接哈维



Mack, give me Harvey.


哈维,开始买泰森股票



Harvey, I want you to start buying up chunks of Tyson stock.


Not so much that anybody would notice. That's it.


但是别惹人注意,就这样



希望她长得不像派屈



I hope she doesn't look like Patrick.


你爸爸终于没说谎,你真漂亮



For once your father didn't lie.


- You are lovely. - Thank you.


我是摩蒂



- I'm Maude. - Pleasure.


幸会



我是莱纳斯



I've heard a lot about you from my father.


父亲常常提起你



你真的是医生吗?



- And you're really a doctor? - No, he made that up.


不是,是他胡说的



她刚升为小儿科副主任



She was just promoted to assistant head of pediatrics...


我也说我们会捐出几百万元



and I told her the hospital can count on us...


for a couple million dollars.


大卫



他真是个大慈善家



Is he a world-class philanthropist, or what?


按下去就行



Just squeeze.


我喜欢路易,他风趣又体贴



I like Louis.


He's funny and sweet and such a good photographer.


他是个好摄影家



But someone is in the way.


不过你心里有别人



你来巴黎后提起大卫五十次



Is it this David you mentioned casually...


40 or 50 times when you first came over?


他听起来像是幻觉



He sounds, perhaps, like an illusion.


想他让我不寂寞



He keeps me company.


是吗?



You think so?


幻觉中的人很危险



Illusions are dangerous people.


They have no flaws.


他们通常完美无缺



我孤身从乡下来巴黎



I came here from Provence...


alone, uneducated.


老乡巴一个



有一年的时间我闲坐在咖啡馆



For eight months-- no, more than that-- a year...


I sat in a cafe, I drank coffee...


and I wrote nonsense in a journal.


在日记里涂鸦



久而久之,涂鸦开始有意义



And then, somehow...


it was not nonsense.


我在巴黎街上漫步,找到自我



I went for long walks...


and I met myself in Paris.


你好像觉得孤独很丢脸



You seem embarrassed by loneliness--


by being alone.


孤独才能让人成长



It's only a place to start.


抱歉打断你的派对



- I'm sorry about your party. - It's okay.


没关系



Are you hungry? I'm starving.


你饿吗?我饿坏了



这样吧



Tell you what I'll do.


I'll draw you a hot bath, whip us up a superb omelet.


我帮你放热水,做个超级蛋饼



Do you have eggs, cheese, green pepper, tomato?


加蛋,乳酪,蕃茄



No green pepper. No tomato.


别加那些



那我就做个普通超级的蛋饼



Oh, well, then I'll just whip us up...


a somewhat superb omelet.


David, you are the best.


大卫,你对我最好



You mean, making a hot bath and an omelet are...


你是指服侍你还是救活男孩?



roughly on par with saving a five-year- old kid's life?


你救活了我



It'll save my life.


God, you're easy on me.


你对我真好



Okay. Then why don't you marry me?


那你就娶我吧



Okay. Why don't I?


好吧,为何不可?



- Don't kid about stuff like that. - Okay...


别开玩笑



有何不可?



why don't I?


You know what it is?


你知道婚姻是什么?



Yeah, that thing where you hang together a lot...


当然,就是在一起同床共枕



and sleep in the same room...


帮对方扣钮扣



and button each other's hard-to-reach buttons--


那我就接受



Then I accept.


Really?


真的?



Why?


为什么?



赖先生?



Mr. Larrabee?


David, what a nice surprise.


大卫,真是个惊喜



他在开会,别?



He's in a meeting. He's at lunch--


朗恩?



Ron. Ron. I need to talk to you.


我得跟你谈谈



我在开会



I'm in a meeting.


我几时来过这里?



When was the last time I came here?


朗恩?



You're right.


我就奇怪你怎会突然看重我



I


wondered


why


I


was


suddenly


being


treated


with


so


much


respect.


你有问题吗?



Something bothering you, David?


你为了和泰森公司合并



You been pushing me into this relationship...


逼我和伊莉莎白谈恋爱



so you could engineer a merger with Tyson.


逼你?我为你说的谎太多了



Pushing you? I could burn in hell for the lies I told about you.


是你求我帮你说好话



You begged me to make you look good in front of Elizabeth.


你没提过要合并收购泰森公司



You never said a word about making an offer to Patrick--


''Talk about my accomplishments,'' you said.


你要我提你的成就和优点



''My qualities. Be creative.''


你要我尽量发挥,漫天撒谎



''Lie,'' you said.


我还没办法许下婚姻的承诺



I can't do this, Linus.


I'm not ready to make this kind of commitment.


Oh, I see. She must have asked for an actual wedding date.


她一定是要你订下婚期



I don't know what came over me. She was healing children.


我一时失去理智



她在行医,我中了邪



I was in a tuxedo.


I'm not in any position to take care of a wife.


我还不能照顾妻子



她是身价百万的医生



Elizabeth is a doctor and a millionaire, David.


She won't be a burden.


不需要你照顾



You don't deserve her, but she appears to love you.


你配不上她,她却好像很爱你



Doesn't that worry you a little bit?


你不觉得她精神有问题吗?



I mean, about her mental health.


大卫



这都是巧合罗



This is all just a coincidence.


- It's an opportunity. - ''Opportunity.''


这是个机会



你要我怎样?



What do you expect me to do?


因为你的关系放弃上亿的交易



Disqualify myself from a billion-dollar merger...


because I might have family connections?


What are you doing? It was just a question!


你在干嘛?我只是问问



Look at this thing.


你看,毫无损伤



Not a scratch.


Is this some new way of changing the subject?


你想转变话题吗?



No one in the world has a flat-panel screen this size...


只有泰森有这么大的平面荧幕



except Patrick Tyson, and the damn thing's indestructible.


这玩意坚不可摧



He's sitting on the hottest technology in town...


他手握科技新宠儿,众所周知



and everyone on Wall Street knows it.


大家争破头想跟他合并



We've got so much competition on this merger that any advantage--


等等,这可是我的生命



- You're talking about my life. - I pay for your life.


钱都是我赚的



有我你才能逍遥自在



My life makes your life possible.


我很讨厌这样



- I resent that. - So do I.


我也是



看看你,你读法律却不当律师



Look at yourself.


You went to law school. You never took the bar.


你修商科却从不到办公室



You went to business school. I can't get you near the office.


学外语不肯说,学乐器不会弹



You studied languages you don't speak...


instruments you don't play.


跟女孩约会从不超过一次



You have girlfriends you never see more than twice.


这已经成为模式



Do you see a pattern here?


Who are you to lecture me about closeness?


别教我爱情的道理



Your idea of a long-term relationship...


你的爱情观就是让女伴点甜点



is giving your date a chance to order dessert.


我没时间吃甜点,我的事太忙



I don't have time for dessert. I'm too busy with this company.


你是大人,做事要有头有尾



You're a grown man, David. Finish something.


伊莉莎白是你的梦中良伴



Elizabeth Tyson's the best thing that ever happened to you...


你自己说的



and you told me so yourself.


我想敬我的宝贝女儿



I would like to propose a toast.


To my baby girl...


伊莉莎白泰森,医学博士



Dr. Elizabeth Tyson, talented MD.


再敬未来的女婿,幸运的浑球



And to my future son-in-law, David Larrabee, lucky SOB.


我只是开玩笑,大卫



Just kidding, David.


我们都很幸运



No, we're all very lucky.


这不但是两位佳人的结合



Not only is this the joining forever of two gorgeous people...


也是两家公司的合并





没错



but two gorgeous companies.


Hear, hear.


我想祝你们幸福快乐,还有?



I want to wish you all the luck and happiness you deserve.


愿你们早生贵子!



And...


may your first child be a masculine child.


他在模仿艾尔帕西诺



It's from Serpico.


请你叫厨房上猪排



Tell Yoshi to bring the Port de Bello.


你真是语言天才



- You're quite a linguist. - Yes.


是啊,我以前常旅行



I traveled a lot before I married Patrick.


我当过空中小姐



I was a stewardess.


现在都叫空中服务员



Now they call them flight attendants.


是吗?



Oh, really?


我还是会帮你扶正椅背



I bet I could still get your seat back in the upright position.


他们说笑话的结果都很尴尬



Whenever they try to be funny, it comes out perverse...


or terrifying.


你会习惯的



- I see. - You'll get used to it.


她很想你们,还向大家问好



...to be sure to tell you that she misses you...


and sends all of you her love.


她对大卫订婚有何反应?



But what does she say about the engagement?


你没告诉她



You didn't tell her.


我不知道该怎么说



I don't know how. I don't know what to say.


你就说,亲爱的莎宾娜



You say, Darling Sabrina--


你该如梦初醒了



Your life is a dream, and now it is over.


我很清楚,西班牙人?



I know, because we Spaniards--


亲爱的莎宾娜,你会大吃一惊



My dearest Sabrina.


Although I am sure this will come as a shock...


但我相信这消息对你是件好事



it is my belief that what I am about to tell you...


is all for the best.


我知道你的感受



I know how strongly you have always felt about this...


所以我不敢告诉人



and so I have been reluctant to write.


你的心在别处



I am in Paris, but you are somewhere else.


抱歉,路易



I'm sorry, Louis.


我们不该这样



I shouldn't have done this.


我很想帮忙



I would like to help...


你要面对的问题不在床上



but what you have to fix, you won't fix it in bed.


You have to fix it here.


而是在脑里



爸,这是在巴黎的最后一封信



Dear Dad.


This is my last letter from Paris.


我回家后你可能都还未收到



I may even be home before you get it.


Don't worry about picking me up. I'd like to surprise you.


别来接我,我想让你惊喜



想不到时间过得这么快



Amazing. It's gone by so quickly.


史坦说美国是我祖国



Gertrude Stein said...


''America is my country, and Paris is my hometown. ''


巴黎是我家乡



我会永远把巴黎当作家乡



I'll always feel that way about Paris.


我好想跟你分享这种感受



I want so much for you to know what it's meant to me.


天气凉了,但是我不冷



It's turned cold out, but I don't feel cold.


我听到有人弹“玫瑰人生”



Across the street, someone is playing ''La Vie En Rose. ''


弹给观光客听



They do it for the tourists...


这首歌让我感慨万分



but I'm always surprised at how it moves me.


它要人过着玫瑰般的生活



It means seeing life through rose-colored glasses.


只有在巴黎才有这种感触



Only in Paris, where the light is pink...


could that song make sense...


我会带着这种领悟回家



but I'll have it in my pocket when I get home...


随时随地都保有这份心情



and I'll take it with me wherever I go from now on.


我爱你,爸



Love to you, Dad.


你在干嘛?



- What are you doing? - Drove out with Maude.


跟妈出门



我要留下来参加她的生日派对



Have to be here for her birthday party.


- Might as well stay over. - Yeah? What'd you get her?


你送她什么礼物?



手提传真机



Portable fax machine.


你真浪漫



You sentimental fool.


你终于订了婚期,她欣喜若狂



It's easy for you.


She's so glad you finally set a date...


以后都不必送礼物了



you'll never have to buy another present.


才不是,我送她毕加索画



That's not what she says.


I got her a little Picasso.


到市里包装



Having it wrapped in town.


花了我多少钱?



- What did that cost me? - I don't know.


不晓得



谁又想收购泰森公司?



So who's the new bidder on Tyson? Unisat?


有几家公司



And a couple of other companies.


现金交易还是股权交换?



Cash or stock options?


我喜欢你谈生意



I love it when you talk dirty.


Come back here! Excuse me.


那是什么?



- What's that? - A dog.


小狗



为什么?



伊莉莎白送妈妈的礼物



- Why? - It's Elizabeth's gift to Mother.


她得参加研讨会不能来



She feels guilty about missing the party.


She's stuck at some UCLA seminar.


我要去会礼物



I gotta go pick up Maude's present.


我要你知道,莱纳斯



I want you to know something, Linus.


和伊莉莎白结婚我很高兴



I'm glad about Elizabeth.


那是应该的,她很美好



You should be. She's terrific.


她既聪明又独立,美若天仙



She's smart, independent, pretty as hell.


不如你跟她结婚



- Why don't you marry her? - Go on.


我只是开玩笑



I'm kidding. Kidding.


Hi.


你好吗?



How are you?


我很好



I'm great.


你好吗?



How are you?


Good.


很好



想不到会看到你



I'm just surprised to see you here.


你也知道我这人



Well, you know me.


对吧?



Don't you?


我能载你一程吗?



Can I give you a lift?


你要回家吗?



Are you on your way home?


是啊!



- Yes. - Well, that's convenient.


那真是方便



你真的不介意?



You wouldn't mind?


我不记得住哪条街



You know, I can't remember the name of your street.


迪索道



Dusoris Lane.


什么?我也住在那儿



What? That's where I live.


世界真小



- Small world. - Big lane.


那条街真长



你不认得我,是吧?



- You don't recognize me, do you? - Yeah.


我当然认得你



Of course I do.


你是迪索街的好邻居



You're my neighbor...


on Dusoris Lane.


你是大卫



And you're David.


正是我,比较差劲的赖家子弟



I sure am.


- One of the lesser Larrabees. - Oh, in what way lesser?


那方面比较差劲?



各方面都是,不过别可怜我



Pretty much every way, but, please, no pity.


我发誓北湾的美女我都认识



I could have sworn I knew every pretty girl on the north shore.


我发誓你认识的不止那些



I could have sworn you took in more territory than that.


- Ouch. - Although that was a while ago.


那是以前,听说你已经订婚了



I heard somewhere that you're engaged to be married.


没错,不过我们都很忙



Oh, yeah, I am, but we're both...


very busy, busy people...


还没有订婚期



and it's been very difficult to set a date.


给我个暗示吧



Give me one clue.


不行,这太好玩了



Oh, no. This is too much fun.


求求你



- Please. - There's your driveway.


你家到了



我正要说



I was just gonna say that.


你想进来坐坐吗?



Would you like to come in for a drink?


好主意



What a good idea.


Wow.


看来你们要开派对



Looks like you're having a party.


明晚



Tomorrow night.


以前的派对很好玩



They used to have lovely parties here.


你参加过



Then you've been to them.


没有



不过我从远处看过



But I saw the lights from a distance.


庆祝什么?举行订婚宴太迟了



What's the occasion? It's too late for an engagement party.


不是,我未婚妻人在加州



As a matter of fact, my fiancé


e is in California this week.


这是我母亲的生日会



It's actually a birthday party for my mother...


but you probably knew that.


派对九点开始



Listen.


Party's at 9:00.


Will you come?


你想来吗?



你想要我来吗?



Do you really want me to?


非常想



Very much. If you'll tell me who you are.


如果你告诉我,你是谁



Hello, Sabrina.


哈罗,莎宾娜



哈罗,莱纳斯



Hello, Linus.


莎宾娜?



Sabrina?


- Have a good time in Paris? - Yes. Thank you.


巴黎好玩吗?



很好玩,谢谢



莎宾娜?



你看来长大了



You look all grown up.


莎宾娜?



Sabrina?


他为什么一直叫你



- Why does he keep saying that? - I need to go find my father.


我得去找爸爸,行李待会拿



I'll get my bags later.


等等



- Wait a minute. - Thanks for the ride.


谢谢你



大卫



不行



- What are you talking about? - No.


你在说什么?



我带给你真的巴黎围巾



I brought you a scarf,Joanna. A real Paris scarf.


我教你怎么绑



- I'll show you how to tie it. - Has he seen you?


他看到你吗?



- Yes! No. Who? - Your father.


看到了,还没,谁呀?



你爸爸呀!



莎宾娜



Oh, Sabrina!


For going out.


外出的,居家的



For staying in.


For laughs.


好像过圣诞节



Better than Christmas.


谁拍的?



Who took these?


我拍的



I did.


希望明天能穿



I hope this hangs out before tomorrow night.


明天是赖夫人的庆祝生日会



Tomorrow night is Mrs. Larrabee's birthday party.


Yes. I've been invited.


没错,我被邀参加



谁邀请你?



- By whom? - By David.


大卫



他邀我时不知道是我



Of course, he didn't know it was me when he invited me.


现在他知道了



Now that he knows?


我猜我还是被邀请吧



I'm still invited, I guess.


也许我该烫平它



Maybe I'll try steaming it.


爸,求求你



Dad, please?


几年前我许过愿,不下千百次



I promised myself years ago...


all of those years, hundreds of times...


thousands of times...


现在终于被邀请



and now I'm invited.


Excuse me.


对不起



Hello.


You're here.


你来了



是的,我来了



Yes, I am. That's true.


你好美



You look beautiful.


你也是,好洒脱



So do you.


Look good.


派对真棒



Fabulous party, Maude.


伊莉莎白不能来真遗憾



I'm so sorry Elizabeth can't be here.


是啊,她送我一只狗



So am I. She gave me a dog.


不敢相信我来了



I can't believe I'm here.


到法国乡下别墅参加过派对



I went to a party once in a villa in Provence.


谁都不认识,罗斯也在



I didn't know a single person.


Rothschild was there. Everyone was speaking in French.


大家说法文,我都听不懂



I could hardly understand a word.


But I felt more comfortable than I do now.


不过现在更难受



干了这杯就不会这么不自在



Here. Drink this as quickly as possible...


and it won't seem so strange to you.


- Whoa. David. - Better?


好点吗?



还没有



Not yet.


相信我,你会好点



Trust me, it will be.


哪个罗斯?



- Which Rothschild? - Bubba.


巴巴



很好笑吗?



Is that funny?


Did Elizabeth pick out her dress?


伊莉莎白选好婚纱了吗?



我还在拟客人名单



We're still doing the guest list. 600 so far.


我们这边就有六百个



That's just on our side.


简直不是婚礼,像是个小镇



That's not a wedding, it's a town.


会很棒的



Stop. It's going to be wonderful.


文雅又大方,华丽但有品味



Elegant but simple. Lavish but tasteful.


Cheap but expensive.


低俗却昂贵



- Hi. - Where have you been?


罗莎



二十块一磅,很抢手,快吃吧



$$23 a pound.


They'll be gone in five minutes. Eat fast.


你真像公主



You are a princess.


For you.


那是谁?





谁?



- Who's that? - Who?


那女孩,跟大卫在一起



That girl. The one with David.


他只是,那只是,我的天啊!



Oh, well, that's--


That's just--


Oh, my God.


That's Sabrina.


那是莎宾娜



David's known her since she was two years old.


她两岁时大卫就认识她



She didn't have that dress when she was two years old.


她两岁时没这种身材



She's drinking champagne and eating seafood...


她在喝香槟吃海鲜



秀发飘扬,红唇皓齿



and her hair is washed and her lips are red...


and her teeth are white, and he made a song for her.


他还为她点一首歌



我不喜欢



I don't like it.


Well, Sabrina.


莎宾娜,几时回来的?



- When did you get back? - Yesterday.


昨天,生日快乐,赖太太



Happy birthday, Mrs. Larrabee.


我差点认不出你



For a minute I didn't recognize you.


我的发型变了



- It's the haircut. - To say the least.


你变的还不少



她真让人惊喜



Some surprise, isn't she, Mother?


的确是,儿子



She certainly is, son.


Dance with me.


现在?



Now?


趁还有音乐,没音乐不好跳



While the music's playing. It's harder when they stop.


来吧



Come on.


大卫



什么事?



Yes?


我到过你每个派对



I've been to every party you've ever had.


在那棵树上躲起来看



Right there, watching from that tree.


Like a bat.


现在我们却在大家面前跳舞



And now here we are, dancing in front of God and everyone.


I should have paid more attention to you.


我早该注意你,我不知想什么



I don't know what I was thinking of.


你自己



Yourself.


拥着你感觉真好



It feels so good to hold you.


是吗?



Does it?


你知道你有多美吗?



Do you know how beautiful you are?


不知道



你艳光四射



You're dazzling.


艳光四射?



Dazzling?


突然照亮了我的生命



Suddenly back in my life and dazzling.


我在你生命中吗?



Am I back in your life?


你晓得我有多动心吗?



I don't think you realize what you've done to me.


你最好告诉我



Then you better tell me.


你完全改变了我



You're changing everything.


She's like a sister to him, Patrick.


我有个妹妹



I have a sister. That's not how we dance.


我们不会那样跳舞



It's Sabrina. Go and see.


我不敢相信,你完全改变了



I can't believe this is happening.


You're absolutely transformed.


你却还是老样子



And you're exactly the same.


你还是一样完美



You were perfect. You still are.


莎宾娜



什么事?



我们找个地方谈谈



Yes?


Let's go someplace we can talk.


我们正在谈呀



We are talking.


到别的地方



Someplace else.


求求你,我好久没见到你



Please.


I haven't seen you in years.


我似乎从没注意你,跟我来吧



I'm not sure I ever saw you.


Come with me.


我们可以到?



For a little while.


后庭



- We could just go-- - To the solarium?


什么?



一定是那里



What?


It has to be the solarium.


他会带瓶香槟,口袋藏酒杯



And you bring a bottle of champagne...


and you put the glasses in the back pockets of your jacket.


口袋应该装不下酒杯



I don't think there are any back pockets to my jacket.


你没有注意



You were paying attention.


乐队会演奏“我如何记得”



And the orchestra will play...


''How Can I Remember?''


是的,我会请他们演奏



Yes.


I'll have them do that.


然后就是梦醒时分



And then afterwards...


I'll wake up.


Great. Thank you very much.


Appreciate it. See you later.


有空吗?



- You got a minute? - Not right now, actually.


现在没空,我约了人



- I have an appointment. - Sure you do.


你有空



大卫,你在干什么?你疯了?



David, what are you doing?


Are you insane?


就在你未来岳父母面前



Right smack dab in front of your prominent...


and paranoid future in-laws...


公然跟司机的女儿打情骂俏



you are hustling the chauffeur's daughter!


- We were dancing. - Stop dancing.


别跳了



难道不能跟老朋友跳舞喝酒?



I can't have a drink and a dance with an old friend?


我很笨吗?



Do I look stupid?


我从不觉得,也许我很笨



I never thought of myself as stupid, but maybe I am.


我什么都没干



- I didn't do anything. - You were planning to!


你正打算做



你怎么知道?



- How do you know? - You're kidding, right?


少来这套



David, you're like my own son.


你就像我亲生儿子



I am your own son, Mother.


我是你亲生儿子



一点也没错



Exactly!


我受尽分娩的痛苦生你下来



I endured 2 1 hours of hard labor to bring you into the world.


医生求我吃药



The doctors begged me to take drugs...


但我说我绝不会伤害孩子



but I kept saying I wouldn't do anything to hurt my child.


现在我改变主意



Well, I've changed my mind.


你搞砸这门亲事我会宰了你



You screw up with Elizabeth, and I'll kill you.


莎宾娜真的很特别



I don't know. There's something about Sabrina.


这很疯狂,不过我真的爱上她



I think-- I know this sounds crazy--


but I think I'm falling in love with her.


天啊!



- Oh, God! - Listen, I didn't plan this.


我不是故意的,我情不自禁



I can't help it. She's so--


她真?特别



Something. Sensational.


简直是美呆了



上回你找到个美女花了一百万



The last time you found someone sensational...


it cost the family a million and a half dollars.


这次不同



- This time it's different. - Oh, that's so original.


别来这套,那伊莉莎白呢?



What about Elizabeth? You finally find the right girl--


你终于找到良伴



她爸爸正好是泰森公司老板



Who's got the right parents who own the right company.


你自己向她求婚



- You asked her to marry you. - Actually, she asked me.


是她向我求婚



妈,去吹生日蜡烛



Mother, go outside and blow out your candles.


不能派别人吗?



Can't we send somebody?


你认为莎宾娜想要什么?



What do you think Sabrina wants?


她一生住在车房看我们开派对



She's lived her whole life above that garage...


with her nose pressed against the glass or in that tree...


watching us at parties.


你衣着光鲜的邀她参加



Now you invite her to one.


You're in your Rolex jacket or whatever.


跟她见面,她知道你会带香槟



You tell her to meet you in the solarium.


She knows you'll show up with a bottle of champagne.


根本就不是这回事



That has nothing to do with it.


她早有期待



She knows what's coming. The jet to Martha's Vineyard.


私人喷射机载她到浪漫小屋



The cottage full of food and flowers.


观赏一票难求的舞台剧



House seats to some sold-out show. Drinks at the Carlyle.


这种好日子谁不想过?



A day or two of that, she'd fall for Noriega.


你不晓得她给我的感觉



You don't know her or the way she makes me feel.


我不能再和别的女人订婚



I can't be engaged to somebody when I feel like this.


坐下



- Sit down. - I can't talk about this now.


我没时间,我得去



Just sit down.


怎么了?



- What? - I sat on the glasses!


我坐在酒杯上



Don't move. Get Dr. Calloway. He's at the bar.


别动,我去找柯大夫



谁在椅子上放杯子?



- Who put glasses on the chair? - I'm bleeding.


我在流血,待会再说好吗?



- Could we talk about this later? - Oh, my God!


我的天,快帮帮忙



Linus, stay with him.


亲爱的,别担心,屁股抬高点



Darling, don't worry. Just elevate something.


God.


天啊!



天痛?



Bad?


莎宾娜在等我



Sabrina. She's waiting for me.


I'll take care of her.


我去跟她说



莱纳斯



Hello, Sabrina.


哈罗,莎宾娜



大卫要我传个话



I have a message from David. He won't be able to make it.


他不能来,他要我来



He sent me.


很抱歉,你一定很不高兴



I'm sorry. You're upset.


Of course.


Yes. No.


对,不会



不晓得,我有点累



I don't know.


I'm a little tired.


他怎么不来?



Why didn't he come?


当他要来时出了点小意外



He was on his way. He had a slight accident.


他坐在酒杯上



He sat on a champagne flute.


他没事吧?



- Is he okay? - He's in the emergency room.


他在急诊室





急诊室?



Emergency room?


It was a sharp flute.


酒能伤身



我是开玩笑



That's a little joke.


我该去看他吗?



Should I drive over to see him?


他不会有事



He'll be fine.


他缝几针,你明天再看他



Couple of stitches. You can see him tomorrow.


这是干什么?



- What's this for? - Part of the message from David.


大卫的口信



- Part of the message from David.


他们派你和我谈判,对吧?



They've sent you to deal with me, haven't they?


他们?



They?


像电影里的律师



Like a lawyer in a movie.


他去找女侍或舞娘



He goes to the unsuitable waitress...


or showgirl or chauffeur's daughter...


或是司机的女儿



付她十万元要她远离豪门少爷



and says the family is prepared to offer you $$ 1 00,000...


to stay away from their son.


她拒绝,对方说十五万,不行



''No,'' she says. ''150,000.''


二十万



200,000.


不行



No.


一百万



A million.


有自尊的律师不会出少于此数



No self-respecting lawyer would offer less.


有自尊的女侍?



No self- respecting waitress...


绝不会接受



would take it.


好姑娘!



Good girl.


我此生都深爱他



I've loved him all my life.


是吗?



Have you?


你以为我忘了他



I thought I was over it.


真是想不到



Surprise, surprise.


你不讨厌?



You don't object?


讨厌你?看看你



Object? To you?


你像一阵春风吹过这里



Look at you.


It's as though a lovely breeze has swept through this whole house.


即使是从车房方向吹来的



Even though the breeze...


comes from the general direction of the garage?


现在是九十年代



It's the '90s, Sabrina.


说是这样说



So they say.


How can I remember things that never happened


Arms that never held me


Lips I've never kissed


我到巴黎之前一晚也奏过这首歌



They played that the night before I left for Paris.


他们常演奏这首歌



They often do play that.


他和别人在这里跳舞



He was dancing right here with someone.


是啊,他常跟人跳舞



Yeah.


He often does do that.


今晚你想跟他跳舞



And tonight you wanted it to be you.


- I don't know why or when or where - It's all in the family.


我和他是一家人



I feel suspended


In the air


Somewhere between the dream and the memory


没想到你也会跳舞



I never thought of you as a dancer.


我很爱跳舞



Crazy about it.


同事都说我是舞王



Call me Bojangles at the office.


这些年来我没看过你这样



In all those years, I never saw you do this--


带着香槟会美女



meet a girl here with champagne.


Never did it before.


我没试过



You never had to before.


你从没有必要



你不信我想跟最美的女孩跳舞



Is it impossible to believe that I want to dance...


with the prettiest girl at the party?


谢谢你,我是不信



Thank you.


Yes, it is impossible to believe.


Then you don't know me.


那你就不了解我



我差点忘记



I almost forgot.


大卫的口信



The rest of the message from David.


谢了,是我活该



Thanks. I needed that.


我在干什么?



- What am I doing? - No, I apologize.


不,我道歉



No, I should never have-- You have my handprint on your face.


我不该,你脸上有我手印的



Maybe it's better if you pick up your messages in person.


也许你该亲自听口信



明天你去看大卫



You'll see David tomorrow.


晚安



Good night.


我要多待两天,取消所有约会



Mack, I'm gonna stay out here for the next two days.


Cancel whatever I've got and reschedule.


飞机九点待命,安排乡间小屋



Have the plane stand by for 9:00 a.m. tomorrow morning...


and set up the Vineyard cottage.


准备鲜花蜡烛什么的



I don't know. Flowers, candles, singers.


- Wonderful party, Linus. - Thank you.


Call David's secretary. It's the only thing she ever does.


叫大卫的秘书准备



为什么?我们都没睡



Why not? Hell, I'm up. You're up.


你睡了?还是通知她吧



You weren't? Well, call her anyway.


多谢光临,晚安



Thank you very much for coming. Good to see you. Good night.


Jesus. A dog.


小狗狗



法兰克



怎么?今天流行睡病吗?



What is there, an epidemic of sleeping sickness?


Okay, listen.


听好



大卫很怕痛,给他吗啡



David can't stand pain, so I want you to give him a combination...


of morphine and--


I don't--


吗啡不好就给他海西安眠药吧



Okay, not morphine, but something strong...


and mixed with a sleeping tablet like Halcion.


没证明那有害



They haven't proved that, Frank.


We have no idea.


不晓得,可能是客人放在椅上



Maude thinks they were left on the chair by some guest.


He's not gonna sue his own mother.


他不会告自己的母亲



他不是我



Well, he's not me.


你这样就要去上班?



Wait, you're not going to work that way, are you?


- Give us a moment? - Sure, Mr. Larrabee.


请离开一下



是的



Tyson say anything after I left last night?


昨晚我走后泰森说什么?



他们大家都上哪儿了



He wondered where everybody had gone.


也许我该找莎宾娜谈谈



Maybe I should talk to Sabrina.


And say what?


谈什么?



''Sabrina, you're very lovely...


莎宾娜,你很漂亮



but David has a short attention span.


不过大卫只是想玩你而已



He's just jerking your chain.''


我可以跟女孩子说这种话吗?



Can I say that to a woman? ''Jerking your chain''?


- When's Elizabeth due back? - Thursday.


伊莉莎白几时回来?



礼拜四,要她早点回来吗?



Should we try to get her back sooner?


不,别让她取消婚约



I don't want him trying to break off the engagement.


事情虽仓促,我两天就能办妥



This all happened in 24 hours. I can make it unhappen in 48.


我一向都喜欢莎宾娜



I like Sabrina. I always have.


但我不会因她失去上亿生意



But I'm not about to kiss off a billion dollars.


不管她发型多帅



I don't care what she did to her hair.


早安





早安



Good morning.


Good morning.


I'll take you up to see David.


我带你去看大卫



谢谢你



Thank you.


大卫



大卫,你听到吗?



Can he hear me?


大卫



莎宾娜



- Hi. - Hi.


你的车在干洗店吗?



Did the dry cleaners have your car?


你感觉如何?



- How do you feel? - I didn't get there.


Did I?


是吗?



你很痛吗?



- Are you in a lot of pain? - Am I in a lot of pain?


我很痛吗?



看看你的小手



Look at your little hand.


Guess what happened to me.


猜我怎么了?



我知道了,我真难过



I know.


I know. I feel awful.


Me too.


我也是



你好吗?莱纳斯?



How do you feel, Linus?


你有点迟钝



You're falling a little behind here, David.


你要我陪你吗?



Do you want me to stay with you?


这里有护士还有好多果冻



Listen.


We got you a terrific nurse and a two-day supply of red Jell-O.


他应该休息了



He really should rest.


莱纳斯先生不上班?



- Isn't Mr. Linus going in? - He has other work today.


他今天有别的事



是的,夫人



Oh, very good, madame.


他下次会清醒点,别担心



I'm sure he'll be more responsive next time.


Don't worry.


回头见



See you.


谢谢你



Thank you.


是这样的,我在想



You know...


I was wondering.


我们在葡萄园有间小屋闲置着



We have this summer cottage on the Vineyard we never use.


我想出售,所以想找人拍照



I want to put it on the market.


I was going to have a few pictures taken...


让房子看起来大点



the kind that make it look bigger than it is.


听说你对摄影有兴趣



I understand you have an interest in photography.


也许你想去拍



I thought you might like to take them.


到那里很快,直升机来接我们



Trip would be no trouble.


Helicopter could pick us up here. Plane's at Republic.


然后再搭喷射机



太麻烦了吗?



Is that a lot to ask?


省下塞车的时间



Saves all that time fighting traffic.


还有收费站



And all those tollbooths.


不用,谢谢



-No, thanks. -Something to drink, Miss Fairchild?


喝点什么吗,罗小姐?



叫我莎宾娜





好美的名字



- Sabrina. - What a beautiful name.


凯萝



- Carol. - Sorry. Can I get you something--


抱歉,你要喝点什么?



矿泉水



Pellegrino.


我也是



Same.


参姬,广电委员有消息吗?



Mack, anything from Granger? Anybody else at SEC?


跟他们说我会尽快回电



No, tell him I'll call him back as soon as I can.


那名字真的很美,怎么来的?



So that really is a beautiful name.

-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-02-16 20:10,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/659832.html

情归巴黎(中英文台词对照)的相关文章