关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

《僵尸新娘》英汉对照台词

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-02-16 00:43
tags:

-

2021年2月16日发(作者:bravo)


我将用我的手带你走出忧伤困苦



With this hand I will lift your sorrows.



你的杯将永不干涸因为我将是你杯中的生命之泉



Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine.



我将用这支蜡烛在黑暗中照亮你的生命



With this candle, I will light your way into darkness.



现在我用这只戒指向你求婚你愿做我的妻子吗?



With this ring, I ask you to be mine.





台词




- Good morning. - Good morning.


-


早晨


-


早晨




Here ye, here ye, 10 minutes to go till Van Dort's wedding rehearsal.


号外,号外!范家的婚礼彩排十分钟后开始彩排。




Watch it!


小心点。




It's a beautiful day


今天是个好日子




It's a rather nice day


一个相当好的日子




A day for a glorious wedding


婚礼的大喜之日。



A rehearsal, my dear To be perfectly clear


亲爱的,其实是婚礼彩排




A rehearsal for a glorious wedding


这可是个盛大的婚礼彩排




Assuming nothing happensThat we don't really know


希望不要发生意外




That nothing unexpected Interferes with the show


来打断我们的好事




And that's why everything Every last little thing


所以任何事情,任何小事




Every single, tiny, microscopic little thingMust go


任何细节都必须?




According to plan


按照计划进行




Our son will be married


我们的儿子要结婚了




According to plan


按照计划




Our family carried


我们的家族就能?




Elevated to the heights of society


一步跨入上流社会




To the costume balls -


挤进化装舞会




In the hallowed halls


挤进黄庭宫殿




Rubbing elbows with the finest


和权贵擦肩往来




Having crumpets with Her Highness


和女王共进点心



We'll be there, we'll be seen Having tea with the queen


我们挤入上流社会,就能吸引目光,和女王一起喝茶




We'll forget everythingThat we've ever, ever been


彻底忘却以往的身份




- Blimey! It's my dress is caught. - Begging your pardon, ma'am.


-


奥?我的裙子卡住了


-


槽糕




- Come on, dear. - It's not me. It's my dress is caught.


-


亲爱的?用力挤


-


不是我卡住了,是裙子




Where is Victor? We might be late.


维克特在哪?我们要迟到了




Fish merchants.



鱼贩子




- It's a terrible day - Now, don't be that way


-


真是个糟糕的日子


-



~


别这样




It's a terrible day for a wedding


今天因为这桩婚事弄得真糟糕




It's a sad, sad state of affairs we're in


我们怎么会落得如此狼狈




That has led to this ominous wedding


才会换来这该死的婚礼




How could our family have come to this?


咱们家怎么会潦倒至此




To marry off our daughter To the nouveau riche


得把女儿嫁给爆发平民




- They're so common - So coarse


-


他们真庸俗


-


真粗鄙




- Oh, it couldn't be worse - Couldn't be worse? I'm afraid I disagree


糟的不能


再糟了


-


不能再糟?这我可不同意




They could be land-rich, Bankrupt aristocracy


有人是地主,有人破产



Without a penny to their name


有人是贵族却身无分文




Just like you and me


就像你?和我




Oh, dear.


呃?天哪!




And that's why everything Every last little thing


所以任何事情,任何小事




Every single, tiny, microscopic little thing Must go


任何细节都必须?




- According to plan - Our daughter will wed


-


?按照计划进行


-


女儿要嫁人




- According to plan - Our family led


-


按照计划


-


家族就能?




From the depths of deepest poverty


?脱离贫困




- To the noble realm - Of our ancestry


重回祖先时的显赫




And who would have guessed In a million years


谁会想得到




- That our daughter with a face - Of an otter in disgrace


相貌如此平庸的女儿




Would provide our ticket To a rightful place


却是把钥匙,让我们得回该有的地位




Oh, Hildegarde.


奥!希尔德加德




What if Victor and I don't like each other?


万一我和维克特不喜欢彼此怎么办?




As if that has anything to do with marriage.


哈?这和婚姻有何关系!



Do you suppose your father and I like each other?


你认为你的父母喜欢彼此吗?




Surely you must a little?


你们当然?



起码有一点吧?




- Of course not. - Of course not.


当然没有




Get those corsets laced properly.


把衣带绑妥当了




I can hear you speak without gasping.


看你说话连气都喘不过来




You've certainly hooked a winner this time, Victor.


这次你一定得成功,维克特




- Now, all you have to do is reel her in. - I'm already reeling, Mother.


-


你只要照着做就行啦


-


我已经照着做了




Shouldn't Victoria Everglot be marrying a lord or something?


维多利亚艾弗格拉为什么不嫁个门当户对的大官或什么




Oh, nonsense! We're every bit as good as the Everglots.


呃?胡说!我们不比艾弗格拉家差




I always knew I deserved better than a fish merchant's life.


我总觉得我的身份就该比那些鱼贩子高尚




But I've never even spoken to her.


但?我从没和她说过话




Well, at least we have that in our favor.


这起码对我们有利




Mayhew! Silence that blasted coughing.


梅修,拜托别再咳了




Marriage is a partnership, a little tit for tat.


婚姻不过是合伙的关系,互相利用罢了




You'd think a lifetime watching us...


这辈子看着我们夫妻俩?



Might have taught her that


她总该学到了吧




- Might have taught her that - Everything must be perfect


-


她总该学到了吧


-


凡是都不能出差错




- Everything must be perfect - Everything must be perfect


凡事都得完美?完美?




Perfect That's why everything


?完美,所以任何事情




Every last little thing


任何小事




Every single, tiny, microscopic little thing Must go


任何细节都必须?




According to plan


按照计划进行




Look at the way you're standing.


看看你站着的样子




You look like you got ricketsor something...


不像话!你得?



呃?呵呵!




Oh, my goodness. Oh, such grandeur!


噢,我的天啊,噢,真是富丽堂皇!




Such impeccable taste!


太有品位了!




Oh, beautiful, innit?



~


很美,是吧?




It's not as big as our place, dear.


比艾菲家差了点儿




- Bit shabby really, isn't it? - Shut up.


-


呃?不是。很破旧


-


闭嘴!呵呵!




Lord and Lady Everglot...


这是艾弗格拉侯爵与夫人



...Mr. And Mrs. Van Dort.


这是范杜夫妇




Why, you must be Miss Victoria.


你一定是维多利亚小姐




Yes, I must say, you don't look a day over. No. Oh, yes.


我打赌?你看上去绝对不超过


20





Smile, darling, smile.


微笑,亲爱的,微笑




Well, hello. What a pleasure. Welcome to our home.


哈?很荣幸见到你们,欢迎光临寒舍




Thank you.


谢谢




We'll be taking tea in the west drawing room.


请至西厢房暂歇




Oh, do come this way, it's just through there.


请走这边




Oh, I love what you've done with the place. Who is your decorator?



~


装饰的太棒了!谁是你们的设计师?



Nice tiles, shame about the drapes.


瓷砖地该清洁,窗帘布该换洗




My husband says such foolish things. Ignore him.


~


我丈夫老师疯言疯语,别管他




Yes, it's usually best.



~


对拉




- Do forgive me. - You play beautifully.


-


原谅我的唐突


-


你弹得真好听




I... I... I do apologize, Miss Everglot. How rude of me to... Well...


我?我?我很抱歉,艾弗格拉小姐,我真是太无礼




Excuse me.


对不起



Mother won't let me near the piano.


母亲不许我靠近钢琴




Music is improper for a young lady.


音乐不适合年轻女士




Too passionate, she says.


她说音乐太激情




If I may ask, Miss Everglot...


容我冒昧?请问?艾弗格拉小姐?




...where is your chaperon?


你的?女仆呢?




Perhaps, in... In view of the circumstances...


或许?在这种情形下




...you could call me Victoria.


你可以叫我维多利亚




Yes, of course. Well...



~


是的




- Victoria... - Yes, Victor.


维多利亚


-


嗯,维克特




Tomorrow, we are to be m...


明天我们就要??




M... M...


结?结


..



- Married. - Yes. Married.


-


结婚



–对!结?婚




Since I was a child, I've... I've dreamt of my wedding day.


我从小就梦想着自己的结婚之日




I always hoped to find someone I was deeply in love with.


我一直希望找到我深爱的人




Someone to spend the rest of my life with.


一个能和我白头偕老的人



- Silly, isn't it? - Yes, silly.


-


有点傻?是吧?


-


是?傻?呵




No. No, not at all, no.


不?不?一点都不傻?不傻




Oh, dear. I'm sorry.


哦,糟糕!对不起




What impropriety is this?


这太没规矩了!




You shouldn't be alone together.


你们俩不能独处




Here it is, one minute before and you're not at the rehearsal.


现在就差一分就五点了,你们居然还没去彩排




Pastor Galswells is waiting. Come at once.


高斯威牧师在等你们,马上过来




Master Van Dort, from the beginning. Again.


范杜少爷,从头再来一遍





“用这只手?



我将带你走出忧伤困苦




Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine.


你的杯永不干涸?



因为我将是你生命泉源之酒




With this candle, I will light your way in darkness.


用这蜡烛?



我将在黑暗中照亮你的生命




With this ring, I ask you to be mine.


用这戒指?



你愿做我的妻 子吗


?





- Let's try it again. - Yes. Yes, sir.


-


我们再来演习一遍



–好的,没问题




With this candle...


用这支蜡烛?




This candle...


这支蜡烛?



This candle.


这支蜡烛?




- Shall I get up there and do it for him? - Don't get all aflutter, dear.


-


你干脆上去替他做


-


亲爱的,别这样宠他




With this candle...


用这支蜡烛?




Continue!


继续!




Get the door, Emil.


艾密尔,去开门




Let's just pick it up at the candle bit.


就从蜡烛这里再开始




A Lord Barkis, sir.


主人,是巴克斯男爵




I haven't a head for dates.


我不确定婚礼的日期




Apparently, I'm a day early for the ceremony.


显然我比婚礼早来了一天




- Is he from your side of the family? - I can't recall.


-


他是你家那边的亲戚吗?


-


我想不起来了




Emil, a seat for Lord Barkis.


艾密尔,给巴克斯男爵看座




Do carry on.


请?继续




Let's try it again, shall we, Master Van Dort?


那我们就再来一次吧,范杜少爷




- Yes. Yes, sir. Certainly. - Right.


-


是?是?当然



–好吗?




Right. Oh, right!


好?奥?当然好!



- With this... This... - Hand.


-


用?用?


-


我的手




With this hand... ...I... With...


用我的手?我将?




Three steps, three!


三步?走三步!




Can you not count? Do you not wish to be married, Master Van Dort?


你不会算吗?难道你不想结婚了吗,范杜少爷?




-No! No.



You do not?.


-


不是



–你不想结婚?!




No! I meant, no,I do not not wish to be married.


不是!我不是不想结婚




That is, I want very much to...


我其实非常想??奥!




Pay attention! Have you even remembered to bring the ring?


专心点儿!你不会没带戒指来吧?




The ring? Yes. Of course.


戒指?



是?当然有




- Dropping the ring. - Oh, no, he's dropped the ring!


-


戒指居然掉了


-


噢,不,他竟然弄掉了戒指




- This boy doesn't want to get married. - How disgraceful!


-


看你是不想结婚啦!


-


丢脸啊!




Excuse me. Got it!


对不起??找到了




Out of the way, you ninny.


滚开?你这笨蛋




Oh, dear! Oh, my! Giddy on, there's a woman on fire! Help! Emergency!


奥?老天?救命?叫急救?




- Oh, I hope it doesn't stain. - Stop fanning it, you fool.


-


奥?别把我礼服熏黑了


-


别踩了



- Get a bucket, get a bucket. - I'm on my way, dear. Yes. Oh, dear




-


去拿水?去拿水


-


我这就去,亲爱的




Enough! This wedding cannot take place until he is properly prepared.


除非他完全准备好了,否则这婚礼不能举行




Young man, learn your vows.


年轻人?学好?说结婚誓言




Well, he's quite the catch, isn't he?


呵?瞧瞧你钓的金龟婿




Oh, Victoria.


维克特




She must think I'm such a day couldn't get any worse.


她一定觉得我傻透了,今天真是糟糕透了




Hear ye, hear ye! Rehearsal in ruins as Van Dort boy causes chaos!


注意,注意!彩排搞砸了,范杜家的儿子搞得乱七八糟!




Fishy fianc?could be canned!


婚礼可能被取消!




Everglots all fired up as Van Dort disaster ruins rehearsal!


艾弗格拉和范杜的婚礼彩排,被范杜家的儿子搞砸了




It really shouldn't be all that difficult.


其实也没有什么难的




It's just a few simple vows.


就是几句简单的誓约




With this hand, I will take your wine.


用这只手?我要你的妻子?




this hand......I will cup your...


用这只手?我要你的杯子?




Oh, goodness, no.


哦,又不对




With this...With this...With this candle, I will...I will...


用?用?用这支蜡烛,我将?将?



I will set your mother on fire.


都是我自己的错




Oh, it's no use.


没用的




With this hand,I will lift your sorrows.


我将用我的手带你走出忧伤苦困




Your cup will never empty,for I will be your wine.


你的杯子将永不干涸,因为我将是你杯中的生命之泉




Mrs. Everglot.


埃弗格拉夫人




You look ravishing this evening.


您今晚光艳照人




What's that, Mr. Everglot?Call you


您说什么,艾弗格拉先生?称呼您父亲?如果您坚持




With this candle,I will light your way in darkness.


我将用这支蜡烛在黑暗中照亮你的生命




With this ring......I ask you to be mine.


现在我用这只戒指向你求婚,你愿意嫁给我吗?




I do.


我愿意




You may kiss the bride.


你可以亲吻你的新娘了




- A new arrival. - He must've fainted.


-


新来的人


-


他一定晕过去了




- Are you all right? - What..? What happened?


-


你还好吧?


-


发?发生什么事了?




By Jove, man. Looks like we've got ourselves a breather.


小子,看来你免费得到个新娘




- Does he have a dead brother? - He's still soft.


-


他有个死掉的哥哥吗?


-


他的尸体还是软的



A toast, then.


干杯!




To the newlyweds.


祝福新婚夫妇




Newlyweds?


新婚夫妇?




In the woods,you said your vows so perfectly.


刚才在森林里,你说的结婚誓言?太完美了




I did?


我说了?




I did.


我真的说了!




Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!


快醒来!快醒来!快醒来!




Coming through, coming through.


借过??借过




My name is Paul, I am the head waiter.


我叫骨骨,是?侍者?哈哈




I will be creating your wedding feast.


我来安排你的婚礼喜筵




Wedding feast! I'm salivating.


婚礼喜筵,我要庆祝婚礼




Maggots.


是蛆蛆,呵呵




Keep away!


别靠近我




I've got a...I've got a dwarf.


我有?我有?



一个侏儒?




And I'm not afraid to use him.I want some questions. Now!


必要时,我可不怕他,我有一些疑问,现在就要问!



- Answers. I think you mean


-


我想你说的是答案


-


谢谢,是【答案】




I need 's going on here? Where am I?


我要答案,这里是怎么回事?我在什么地方?




Who are you?


你没事吧?




Well, that's kind of a long story.


呃?说来话长




What a story it is.


不凡的故事!




A tragic tale of romance, passion...


悲剧的故事,浪漫的爱情,火辣的热情??




...and murder most foul.


还有最阴毒的谋杀




This is gonna be good.


真是精彩万分




Hit it, boys.


来吧,孩子们




Hey, give me a listenYou corpses of cheer



~


听我细细道来,你们 这些快乐的僵尸




At least those of youWho still got an ear


你们如果还有耳朵,就听我讲述




I'll tell you a story Make a skeleton cry


这个让骷髅都为之动容的故事




Of our own jubiliciouslyLovely Corpse Bride


是关于我们喜悦又可爱的僵尸新娘




Die, die, we all pass away


死吧!死吧!我们迟早会死




But don't wear a frownBecause it's really okay


别皱眉,其实也没什么



You might try and hide And you might try and pray


你可以逃避,也可以祈祷




But we all end upThe remains of the day


但你终将成为一具尸骨




That's right.


没错




Well, our girl was a beautyKnown for miles around


我们的女孩儿以前是远近闻名的美人儿




When a mysterious strangerCame into town


某日一位陌生人来到镇上




He was plenty good-lookingBut down on his cash


他英俊潇洒但却是个穷光蛋




And our poor little babyShe fell hard and fast


我们的可人儿很快地陷入爱河




When her daddy said no She just couldn't cope


父亲却不答应,她无力反抗




So our lovers came upWith a plan to elope


所以这对恋人计划私奔




Die, die, we all pass away


死吧,死吧,我们迟早会死




But don't wear a frownBecause it's really okay


别皱眉,其实也没有什么




You might try and hide And you might try and pray


你可以逃避,也可以祈祷




But we all end up The remains of the day


但你终将成为一具尸骨




That's right.


没错




Okay. Oh, yeah. Come on, boys, pick it up.


好的。哦,是的。来吧,孩子们,把它捡起来



Yeah. Like it


.


耶< /p>


~


喜欢吧




Okay, Chancy, take it.


乔西


~


该你了




Yeah.





Yeah!


耶!




That's nice.


是啊


~


是啊




So they conjured up a planTo meet late at night


所以他们计划深夜碰面




They told not a soulKept the whole thing tight


没告诉任何人,也没走漏风声




Now, her mother's wedding dressFit like a glove


她穿上母亲的婚纱,如手套般合身




You don't need muchWhen you're really in love


他说你不必带多少,


women


有爱情就够了




Except for a few thingsOr so I'm told


我是这么听说的




Like the family jewelsAnd a satchel of gold


只要家里的珠宝和一袋黄金




Then next to the graveyardBy the old oak tree


然后在一个黑雾弥漫的夜




On a dark foggy nightAt a quarter to 3


2



45


分来 到墓园旁的老橡树下




She was ready to goBut where was he?


她准备好了要私奔,但是他在哪儿?




And then?


然后呢?



- She waited - And then?


她苦苦等待



–然后呢?




- There in the shadows, was it her man? - And then?


-


出现了一个人影?是他吗?


-


然后呢?




- Her little heart beat so loud - And then?


-


她的心头小鹿乱撞



–然后呢?




And then, baby, everything went black


然后她?眼前一黑




Now, when she opened her eyesShe was dead as dust


当她张开眼睛是,她的生命已灰飞烟灭




Her jewels were missingAnd her heart was bust


珠宝消失了踪影,她的心已破碎




So she made a vowLying under that tree


所以她躺在树下立誓




That she'd wait for her true loveTo come set her free


等待真爱来给她自由




Always waiting for someoneTo ask for her hand


一直等着愿意牵起她手的人




Then out of the blueComes this groovy young man


突然来个衣着光鲜的年轻人




Who vows foreverTo be by her side


他发誓要永远追随陪伴着她




And that's the storyOf our Corpse Bride


这就是我们美丽僵尸新娘的故事




Die, die, we all pass away


死吧,死吧,我们迟早会死




But don't wear a frown,Because it's really okay


别皱眉,这起是没有什么




You might try and hide And you might try and pray


你可以逃避,你也可以祈祷



But we all end upThe remains of the day


但我们终将成为一具尸骨




Yeah.


是的




Victoria, come away from the window.


维多利亚,别再窗前等




Oh, I'm sure he'll be back shortly.


我确定他很快就会回来




He's terrified of the fact, when he was a boy...


他非常怕黑,事实上,他小时候?




...he used to wet his combinations regularly, didn't he, William?


就常常吓得尿裤子




Enter.


进来




Lord Barkis.I trust the room is to your liking.


啊?巴克斯男爵,我想你一定无事不登三宝殿




Thank you,you are a most gracious hostess.


谢谢,你是我所知最高贵的女主人




Which is why it pains me to be the bearer of such bad news.


为此我深感痛苦的带给你们一个不幸的消息




Would you care to repeat tonight's headline for us?


你能重复今晚的头条新闻吗?




Hear ye, hear ye!


号外,号外!




Victor Van Dort seen this night on the bridge in the arms of a mystery woman!


今晚维克特


*


范杜和一位神秘女子,被人看见在一座桥上




The dark-haired temptress and Master Van Dort slipped away into the night!


然后这黑发诱人的女子和范杜少爷便消失在夜色中




And now, the red showers...


再次报导气象?



Enough! That will be all.


停!这样就够了




Mystery woman?He doesn't even know any women!


神秘女子?!他根本不认识其他女人




Or so you thought.


呃?随你说吧




Do call for me if you need my assistance...


如果需要我的帮助随时通知我?




...in any way.


任何需要




Good heavens, Finis,what should we do?


天哪,菲尼斯,我们该怎么办?




Fetch me musket.


拿我的枪来




William, do something.


威廉,别愣着




The town crier probably just had a slow news day.


呃?今天没什么大事




You know how it is,you need a little something to cry about.


你知道怎样吧,镇民一定会把小事拿来小题大做




Regardless, we are one groom short for the wedding tomorrow.


我不管?没有新郎,婚礼办不成了




Not to mention the financial implications.


我们的经济问题怎么办呢?




A most scandalous embarrassment for us all.


最令我们所有人汗颜的丑闻




Oh, give us a chance to find him,we beg of you.


求你给我们最后的机会去找他




- Just give us until dawn. - Very well. Till dawn.


-


在天亮之前


-


好吧,天亮前



Victor, darling, where are you?


维克特,亲爱的,你在哪儿


?



If you ask me,your boyfriend is kind of jumpy.


要我说,你的男朋友有点儿神经兮兮的




He's not my boyfriend,he's my husband.


他不是我的男朋友,他是我的丈夫




Victor, where have you gone?


维克特,你去哪里了?




I'll keep an eye out for him.


我用眼睛替你盯着他




Victor?


维克特?




There he goes, there he goes!He's... He's getting away!


他在那儿,他在那儿?



想要逃跑




Quick, quick, after him!


快?快追




Victor.


维克特




Thank you.


谢谢




Victor!


维克特




Where are you?


你在哪儿?




Victor?


维克特?




Where have you gone?


你去哪儿了?




Married, huh? I'm a widow.


你结婚了,是吧?我是个寡妇



Oh, how rude. He went that way!


奥?真粗鲁,他往那边走




Victor.


维克特




Victor, darling.


维克特,亲爱的




Please. There's been a mistake.I'm not dead.


求求你,这一定是误会,我还没死




Excuse me. Excuse me.


借过,借过




- Excuse me. - Excuse me.


-


借过


-


借过




- Thank you. - Thank you.


-


谢谢


-


谢谢




Victor.


维克特




- Dead end. - Victor! Hello




-


死胡同


-


维克特,你好啊!




Could have used the stairs, silly.


怎么不走楼梯呢,小傻瓜




Isn't the view beautiful?It takes my breath away.


看着景色多美!美的令我“窒息”




Well, it would if I had any.


如果我还有“呼吸”的话




Isn't it romantic?


真浪漫,不是吗?




Look, I am terribly sorry about what's happened to you...


对于在你身上发生的一切,我很抱歉




...and I'd like to help,but I really need to get home.


我也很想帮你,可我真的得回家



- This is your home now. - But I don't even know your name.


-


现在这儿就是你的家啦


-


可我连你的名字都不知道




Well, that's a great way to start a marriage.


婚姻还能这样开始啊!




Shut up!


闭嘴!




- It's Emily. - Emily.


-


这是艾米丽


-


艾米丽




Oh, I almost forgot.I have something for you.


啊,差点忘了,我有东西送你




It's a wedding present.


结婚礼物




Thank you.


谢谢




Scraps?


碎片?




Scraps!


碎片




My dog, Scraps!


我的狗,小碎!




Oh, Scraps, what a good boy.


乖狗狗小碎




I knew you'd be happy to see him.


我就知道,你一定很高兴见到他




Who's my good boy?Sit. Sit, Scraps, sit.


谁是我的乖狗狗?坐下,小碎?




Good boy, Scraps.


好孩子,小碎




Roll over. Roll over.


打滚



Good boy, dead.


装死




Sorry.


抱歉




Oh, what a cutie.


哦?好个小可爱




You should have seen him with fur.


有毛的时候更可爱




Mother never approved of Scraps jumping up like this.


我母亲从来不让小碎耍把戏




But then again,she never approved of anything.


其实?她从没认同过任何事情




Do you think she would have approved of me?


你认为她会接受我吗?




You're lucky you'll never have to meet her.


你很幸运,可以不用同她打交道




Well, actually...


奥,事实上?




...now that you mention it,I think you should.


既然你提到了,我想你应该见见她




In fact, since we're, you know...


既然?我们都?




...married,you should definitely meet her.


结婚了,按理你应该见见她




And my father too. We should go and see them right now.


还有我父亲,我们应该马上去见他们!




What a fantastic idea!Where are they buried?


好主意!他们埋在哪儿?




- What? What is it? - They're not from around here.


-


怎么了?


-


他们?不在这里



Where are they?


那是哪里?




Oh, they're still alive.


哦?他们还活着




- I'm afraid so. - Well, that is a problem.


-


很抱歉,是的


-


奥?这倒是个问题




What's that, Scraps?


你说什么,小碎?




Oh, no, we couldn't possibly.


不,可不能去?




- Oh, well, if you put it like that. - What?


-


哦?他的确是


-



Elder Gutknecht.


骨耐克老人




Scraps.


小碎




Elder Gutknecht...


骨耐克老人




...are you there?


你在吗?




Hello? Is anyone home?


哈!



有人在家吗?




Hello?


哈?




There you are!


你在这儿呢?




Oh, my dear. There you are.


哦,亲爱的,是你吗?




I've brought my husband, Victor.


我把我丈夫带来了?维克特



说什么?



What's that? Husband?


你说什么?丈夫?




Pleasure to meet you, sir.


很荣幸认识你,先生




We need to go up. Upstairs? To visit the land of the living.


我们得“上去”?楼上,去拜访人间




Land of the living?


拜访人间?




Oh, my dear.


不过,亲爱的?




Please, Elder Gutknecht.


求求你,骨耐克老人




Now, why go up there, when people are dying to get down here?


为什么要上去?上面的人想下来,都想死了




Sir, I beg you to means so much to me...


求你帮我们,先生这对我太重要了




- Us. - I don't know, it's just not natural.


-


对我们


-


我不知道?这不符合自然法则




Please, Elder Gutknecht.


求求你,骨耐克老人




Surely there must be something you can do.


你一定有办法的




Let me see what I can do.


嗯?让我想想能怎么做




Where did I put that book?


那本书放到哪儿了?




I left it here somewhere.


不在这儿,就在什么地方




There's the one.


啊?就是这本!



I have it.


找到了




A Ukrainian haunting the thing for these quick trips.


乌克兰的巫咒,正好派上用场




- So glad you thought of this. - Me too.


-


幸好他想起来了


-


是啊




Now, then...


好啦,嗝??




...where were we?


说道哪儿了?




The Ukrainian haunting spell?


乌克兰的巫咒




Here we have it. Ready?


好啦,有了?



准备好了吗?




Just remember, when you want to come back, say


记住!想回来时就念咒语:


“跳房子”




- Hopscotch? - That's it.


-


跳房子?


-





I spent so long in the darkness...


我们在黑暗里呆了太久




...I'd almost forgotten how beautiful the moonlight is.


我都快忘了这月色有多美




Hey, I think you dropped something.


我想你掉了什么




Hold on, hold on.


等一下




I think I should prepare Mother and Father for the big news.


我想在告诉父母这么大个消息前,先给他们一点心理准备




I'll go ahead and you...


我先去,你就?



...wait here.


等在这儿




- Perfect. - I won't be long.


-


好极了


-


不会太久的?




Stay right here. I'll be right back.


乖乖呆在这儿?



我马上就回来




Okay.


好的




No peeking.


不休偷看哦




If ever I see that Van Dort boy...


再看到那范杜小子时




...I'll strangle him with my bare hands.


我要用双手掐死他




Your hands are too fat,and his neck is too thin.


你的手太肥,他的脖子又太细




You'll have to use a rope.


还是用绳子吧




This is the voice of your conscience. Listen to what I say.


我,是你良心的声音,听我说?




I have a bad feeling about that boy. You know he is no...


对那个男孩,我有不详的预感,你涉世太浅,还不懂?




Go chew someone else's ear for a while.


去别人的脑子里待一阵子吧




Victor has gone to see his parents, just like he said.


维克特去见他父母了,就像他说的一样




If I hadn't just been sitting in it, I would say that you had lost your mind!


要不是我就住在你的脑子里,还会以为你得了失心疯呢




I'm sure he has a perfectly good reason for taking so long.


我相信这么久没回来,一定有他的理由


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-02-16 00:43,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/656833.html

《僵尸新娘》英汉对照台词的相关文章

  • 余华爱情经典语录,余华爱情句子

    余华的经典语录——余华《第七天》40、我不怕死,一点都不怕,只怕再也不能看见你——余华《第七天》4可是我再也没遇到一个像福贵这样令我难忘的人了,对自己的经历如此清楚,

    语文
  • 心情低落的图片压抑,心情低落的图片发朋友圈

    心情压抑的图片(心太累没人理解的说说带图片)1、有时候很想找个人倾诉一下,却又不知从何说起,最终是什么也不说,只想快点睡过去,告诉自己,明天就好了。有时候,突然会觉得

    语文
  • 经典古训100句图片大全,古训名言警句

    古代经典励志名言100句译:好的药物味苦但对治病有利;忠言劝诫的话听起来不顺耳却对人的行为有利。3良言一句三冬暖,恶语伤人六月寒。喷泉的高度不会超过它的源头;一个人的事

    语文
  • 关于青春奋斗的名人名言鲁迅,关于青年奋斗的名言鲁迅

    鲁迅名言名句大全励志1、世上本没有路,走的人多了自然便成了路。下面是我整理的鲁迅先生的名言名句大全,希望对你有所帮助!当生存时,还是将遭践踏,将遭删刈,直至于死亡而

    语文
  • 三国群英单机版手游礼包码,三国群英手机单机版攻略

    三国群英传7五神兽洞有什么用那是多一个武将技能。青龙飞升召唤出东方的守护兽,神兽之一的青龙。玄武怒流召唤出北方的守护兽,神兽之一的玄武。白虎傲啸召唤出西方的守护兽,

    语文
  • 不收费的情感挽回专家电话,情感挽回免费咨询

    免费的情感挽回机构(揭秘情感挽回机构骗局)1、牛牛(化名)向上海市公安局金山分局报案,称自己为了挽回与女友的感情,被一家名为“实花教育咨询”的情感咨询机构诈骗4万余元。

    语文