关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

经典美剧《老友记》-第六季-第七集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-02-11 18:56
tags:

-

2021年2月11日发(作者:hate是什么意思)


Ready?


好了吗?



好了



Hi,it's Rachel and Phoebe's. Please...




这是



瑞秋





菲比的家






-Leave.. -Leave.


在哔声后



在哔声后




But I just said


那个我说过了



I know because you have all the good words.


我知道,因为你都分到好的字



What do I get? I get


而我呢?



这是







还有



留言


”…


我不要



-That's silly. -All right. So let's switch.


菲比,别闹了



好,那我们交换



No,I have all the good words.


不要,我都分到好的字



Okay,fine,fine. We can switch.


好吧,我们交换



- Hi... -everybody...




大家好



-It's... -Rachel...


这是



瑞秋




-and... -Phoebe's.




菲比的家



Wait. How did you do that?



< br>慢着,你是怎么弄的?



What?


什么?



Oh,you're no ordinary roommate, are you?


你不是普通角色对吧?



This is gonna be interesting.


这下有好戏可看了



Can we finish this later? I'm going running before it gets dark.


菲比,待会再录好吗?



我想在天黑前去慢跑



-Why don't you come with me? -Really?


你也一起来嘛



真的?



It'll be fun! We'll run in the park. It'll be our roommate- bonding thing.


对,一定很好玩,去公园跑步



当做室友间第一次联络感情



Okay,let's go running!


好,我们去跑步



-There's cute guys there. -Let's run towards them!


而且那里有帅哥



那就往他们跑过去



Wait just one more second.


你等我一下



Hi,it's Phoebe and Rachel's. Please leave a message. Thanks!


嗨,这是瑞秋和菲比的家



请在哔声后留言,谢谢



Wait a minute. You took all the words!


等等,你都讲完了



You've met your match, Rachel Greene!


你遇到对手了,瑞秋葛林



The One Where Phoebe Runs


本集播出:



乔伊的烦恼




30


我刚看完一本很棒的书



By the year 2030, there'll be computers...


到了


2030

< br>年,有些电脑



that can carry out the same amount of functions as a human brain.


能执行跟人脑一样多的功能



So,theoretically, you could download...


所以理论上你可以下载



your thoughts and memories into this computer...


你的思想记忆到这种电脑上



and live forever as a machine.


然后以机器的形态长生不死



And I just realized I can sleep with my eyes open.


我刚发现我能睁着眼睛睡觉



Honey,it was a great idea, nailing the boxes to the floor.


把箱子钉在地上真是聪明



-I didn't nail the boxes to the floor. -So you can move them!


我没把箱子钉在地上



所以你可以搬走罗



And while I'm doing that, Ross has a great computer story for you.


可以,我这就搬



罗斯有个很好听的电脑故事



Hey,everybody! I'd like you to meet Janine.


大家好,这是吉宁



She's gonna be my new roommate!


她是我的新室友



你好



她是我的新室友



And she's gonna live with me!


她要来跟我住



It's nice to meet you. Janine...?


很高兴认识你,吉宁




Le Croix.


勒夸,吉宁勒夸



I didn't know that. What a pretty last name.


我都不知道,好好听的姓



So where are you from?


你是哪里人?



Australia. I just moved here.

< br>奥洲人,


2


星期前刚到



From the land down under?


来自南半球?



I didn't know that either!


这个我也不知道



So what do you do?


你做哪一行?



-I'm a dancer. -You're a dancer?


我是个舞者



你是个舞者?



She's a dancer!


她是个舞者



I think I'll go unpack.


我要去整理东西了



我帮你开门



乔伊



我要去整理东西了



我帮你开门



Did you interview her before you asked her to move in?


你叫她搬来之前有先面试吗?



Of course!


当然有



What did you ask her?


你到底问了什么?



When can you move in? “


你什么时候可以搬来?




Thank you for bringing her into our lives.


谢谢你把她带到我们身边



Unbelievable.


难以置信



Down,boy.


别太兴奋



Oh,no,no,no. She's not my type. Not for me,she's not my type. She's too..


她不是我喜欢的型,她太




Beautiful,tall,sexy, showing her stomach?


美丽、高挑、性感、露肚脐?



Look at all the boxes!


你看这堆箱子



I cannot wait to ask her out.


我好想赶快约她



Wait a minute. You can't. She's your roommate.


乔伊,你不能约她



她是你的室友



It'll be too complicated.


那样会太复杂



Yeah,don't do it.


没错,千万不要



I mean,if you date her, then I can't date her.


你约了她,我就不能约她了



What if you started going out with her and it didn't work out?


要是你跟她交往又分手呢?



That's when I make my move.


那就该我行动了



Remember when you broke up with Donna...


你之前跟一个唐娜交往



后来分手



how horrible it was when you bumped into her at the supermarket?


记得你们在超市巧遇的尴尬吗



Oh,God,yeah.


没错



Now imagine you live at the supermarket.


想像你住在超市里



Okay!


好啊



不是



好啊



You're right! I don't want that. I can't date her.


你说得对,那样很不好



我不能约她



You'd better watch the flirting too, because it could be trouble.


最好也别跟她调情



住得这么近可能会出事



Well,that's gonna be tough, Mon.


太难了



It's hard for me to be around an attractive woman and not flirt.


毕竟美女当前



我很难不打情骂俏



You're around me all the time, and you don't flirt.


我老是在你面前,你也没怎样



A little sad about that, sweetie?


有点难过是吧?



I have to tie my shoes, so you go ahead. I'll catch up.


我要绑鞋带,你先跑,我就来





Come on, that's not running! Let's go!


拜托,那哪叫跑步,快点



I'm telling you,when she runs...


我是说真的,她跑步的时候



she looks like Kermit the Frog...


就像大嘴蛙


...


and the Six Million Dollar Man.


和生化机器人合体



Monica had such a crush on him.


摩妮卡以前好喜欢他



She used to kiss his poster every night before she went to bed.


她睡觉之前都会亲他的海报



I used to do that too!


我也会



Did you also have his album,


你有他的专辑



全身绿色的烦恼



吗?



Oh,Mon.


摩妮卡




So Phoebe runs weird, huh?


所以菲比的姿势很怪?



Yeah. And I know she'll want to run again.


对,而且她还会想再去跑



I don't know how to get out of it. I mean,I live with her.


我躲不掉,我跟她住在一起



Why don't you be straight with her? Tell her the truth.


你就实话实说嘛



You're right. I should just tell her the truth.


你说得对,我应该跟她直说



Phoebe, Monica tripped me. I don't think I can ever run again,ever!


菲比,摩妮卡把我绊倒



我再也不能跑步了



But we were having so much fun. All those cute guys were checking us out.


但是我们跑得好开心



那些帅哥都在看我们



I know. They were definitely staring.


就是啊,他们都瞪着我们看



Why? Why would you do that?


你为什么要绊倒她?



I don't know.


我不知道



Rachel,I'm sorry I hurt your ankles.


瑞秋,抱歉害你两个脚踝受伤



-Ankle. -We'll see.


只有一个



等着瞧



Okay. I am officially unpacked.


好,东西都拿出来了



Thanks for helping me,man.


多谢帮忙



Joe?


乔伊?



Well,I guess Joey went home.


看来他回家了



And look,there is still one box I have to unpack.


看,还有一个箱子没拆



I got you!


你被骗了



Oh,my God, you almost gave me a heart attack.


天哪,我差点被吓出心脏病



It was so hard not to laugh.


我憋笑憋得好辛苦



Hey, the place looks great.


很像回事嘛



Not bad,right?


不赖吧?



Monica's working late, so I'm gonna make this place spotless.


摩妮卡今天要加班



我要把这里打扫得一尘不染



You know what else I'll do?


还有还有



I'm gonna go downstairs and get her some flowers.


我还要下楼去买花送她



Who wouldn't want to live with me?


谁会不想跟我住?



I don't.


我不想



No,I want to live with the super-hot Australian dancer!


我想跟性感的奥洲舞者住



How's that going? Are you okay with the not-flirting thing?


情况如何?你能不打情骂俏吗



So far. But it's tough.


目前还可以,但是好累



I've got this built-up flirting energy, and I don't know how to get rid of it.


我的调情能量一直累积



无处发泄



How you doing?


你好吗?



Get out!


滚啦



Oh,man!


天哪



Sorry. There's just more room out here.


抱歉,客厅比较宽



No,you just reminded me that I have to do my stretches too.


不是,我只是想到



我也该拉拉筋了



Why don't you try to be...?


你应该




-What's wrong? -Nothing.


怎么了?



没事



I didn't want you to touch me...


你不要碰我



because I'm all sweaty from the workout.


我拉筋拉得全身是汗



I'm gonna hit the shower.


我去洗个澡



Oh,my God!


我的天哪



Sorry about that stuff hanging in there.


抱歉在浴室晾衣服



It's just my thongs are too delicate for the dryer.


我的丁字裤很娇贵,不能烘干



Oh,yeah,it's me.


没错,是我



I saw you grab your running shoes this morning and sneak out.


我看到你抄了慢跑鞋溜出来



You lied so you could run by yourself.


你骗我好自己跑步



No,Phoebe,no. I was....


不是,我没有



我是




I was actually just checking...


我只是跑跑看




to see...


我只是跑跑看




if I could run. And I can!


看我能不能跑,结果可以



Please,I'm not an idiot.


拜托,我又不是白痴



No,wait. Phoebe?


等等,菲比



Wow. Couples who live together do start to look alike.


同居真的会让人越来越像



I am working right now. So say what you have to say and leave me alone!


我在忙,有话快说,有屁快放



Sound alike too.


口气也很像



So,Mondler....


摩德




What are you doing?


你在干什么?



What does it look like? I am cleaning.


你说呢?我在打扫



Did you get Monica's authorization to move all her stuff?


你动她的东西有经过她同意吗



I don't need that. I'll put everything back.


没必要,我会把东西都放回去



Put it back exactly where you found it?


完全恢复原状吗?



Yes. I'm gonna put it back exactly where I found it.


当然是完全恢复原状



First of all, that attitude is not helping.


这种态度对你没有帮助



She won't care if I put her stuff back in the same stupid place.


她才不会在乎有没有恢复原状



Hello? Did you just meet Monica?


你是刚认识摩妮卡吗?



She'll recognize that I did a nice thing...


她会认同我的体帖


...


and appreciate it.


并感到窝心



Actually,this will work out well.


其实这样也蛮好的



Because when you move back with Joey...


等你必须搬回去跟乔伊住



Joey's hot new roommate can come live with me.


乔伊的新室友就可以来跟我住



Oh,I see. You're trying to freak me out.


我懂了,你想吓我



Chandler, Monica is really weird about this kind of stuff, all right?


钱德,摩妮卡对这种事有怪癖



Believe me,I lived with her for 16 years. She's going to freak out.


相信我,我 跟她住了


16




她会捉狂



Oh,my God. She's going to sit on you.


天哪,她会压在你身上



That probably won't hurt as much anymore.


不过她现在瘦了



No,she is not. I'll prove it to you.


她才不会,我证明给你看



I'll call her right now.


我现在就打给她



Phone's done.


电话擦好了



-Hey,Mon. How's it going? -Terrible.


摩妮卡,你好吗?



烂透了



If I want something done right, I have to do it myself.


什么事都得我自己来


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-02-11 18:56,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/638264.html

经典美剧《老友记》-第六季-第七集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语的相关文章

经典美剧《老友记》-第六季-第七集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语随机文章