关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

阿甘正传经典台词赏析 (中英)

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-02-11 01:01
tags:

-

2021年2月11日发(作者:掷铅球)



1


/


11




Forrest Gump


阿甘正传经典台词赏析



我妈妈常说



My mama always said



人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力



Life was like a box of chocolates.



你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种



You never know what you're going to get.



.



妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情



Mama always said there's an awful lot



只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道



you can tell about a person by their shoes.



他会往哪里走



Where they're going,



他住在哪里



where they've been.




你知道,孩子记事实在奇怪



You know, it's funny what a young man recollects,



我不记得我的出生



'cause I don 't remember being born.



我不记得我的第一份圣诞礼物



I don't recall what I got for my first Christmas,



我也不记得



and I don't know



我第一次去野餐



when I went on my first outdoor picnic,



但我却记得



but I do remember



我第一次听到最甜的声音



the first time I heard the sweetest voice



在整个世界上



in the wide world.




由那天开始,我们经常在一起



From that day on, we was always together.



珍妮和我形影不离



Jenny and me was like peas and carrots.



她教我怎么爬树



She taught me how to climb.



我教她怎么摇摆



I showed her how to dangle.



她帮我学怎么认字



She helped me learn how to read,



我教她怎么倒挂



and I showed her how to swing.



有时,我们就那么坐着



Sometimes, we'd just sitout



等星星出来



and wait for the stars.




妈妈总是对我说



Now, my mama always told me



每天都会有奇迹



that miracles happen every day



有些人并不同意



Some people don't think so,




2


/


11




但这是真的



but they do.




我到哪儿都跑着去



I ran to get where I was going.



我没想过后来会跑遍所有地方



I never thought it would take me anywhere .




我们已经获得胜利



We are winning in this fight,



因为我们唤醒了美国人民



because we are awakening the American people



去面对我们谈论已久的危机



to the dangers that we have spoken about so many times




你有过梦想吗,福雷斯?



Do you ever dream, Forrest...



梦想你将来要成为什么人?



about who you're going to be?



我将来要成为什么人?



Who I'm going to be?





Yeah.



我将来不能做我自己了吗?



Aren't I going to be me?



你永远都会是你



You'll always be you,



但会是另一种人



just another kind of you.



你明白吗?



You know?




你还记得我们的祈祷吗,福雷斯?



You remember that time we prayed, Forrest?



我们祈祷上帝把我变成一只鸟



We prayed for God to turn me into a bird



让我能飞得远远的



so I could fly far away .



是的,我记得



Yes, I do.





“有的人生下来”



# Some folks are born #



“是为挥舞旗帜”



# Made to wave the flag #



“红色白色蓝色”



# Ooh, they're red, white, and blue #



“乐队奏起赞歌”



# And when the band plays



“他们放着礼炮”



# Ooh, they'll point the cannon at you #



“那不会是我”



# It ain't me #



“那不会是我”



# It ain't me #



“我不是高官子弟”



# I ain't no senator's son #




3


/


11




“那不会是我”



# It ain't me #




我到了这个国家的很多地方



I got to see a lot of the country side.



我们走了很长的路



We would take these real long walks.



“总会有条路”



# There must be some kind of way #



“从这里出发”



# Out of here #



“小丑告诉贼”



# Said the joker to the thief #



我们总是在找



And we were always lookin'



一个叫“越共”的家伙



for this guy named Charlie.



“一切都令人迷惑”



# There's too much confusion #



“我什么都不相信”



# I can't get no relief #




我对什么都不太明白



Now I don't know much about anything,



但我想美国最好的年青人



but I think some of America's best young men



都参加了这场战争



served in this war.




我们经历了各种各样的雨?



We've been through every kind of rain there is--



象小针样的雨



little bitty stinging rain



还有倾盆大雨



and big old fat rain,



从侧面下的雨



rain that flew in side ways,



有时甚至还有



and sometimes rain even seemed



从下往上的雨



to come straight up from underneath.



连晚上也下雨



Shoot, it even rained at night.




我一直跑,就象珍妮要我做的



I ran and ran just like Jenny told me to.



我跑得这么快这么远



I ran so far so fast



很快就只剩下我一个人



that pretty soon I was all by myself,



这下糟糕了



which was a bad thing.




如果我知道这将是



If I'd have known this was going to be



我和布巴的最后一次谈话



the last time me and Bubba was gonna talk,




4


/


11




我会想些更好的话来说



I'd of thought of something better to say.





布巴是我最好的好朋友



Bubba was my best good friend.



我还知道



And even I know



好朋友不是那么容易找到的



that ain't something you can find just around the corner.



布巴想当一个捕虾船的船长



Bubba was going to be a shrimping boat captain,



但是,他却死在越南的一条河边



but instead, he died right there by that river in Vietnam.




打乒乓球的关键就是



Now, the secret to this game is



无论发生什么事



no matter what happens,



永远不要?



never, ever...



把目光离开球



take your eye off the ball.



好吧



All right.



不知为什么



For some reason,



我天生是打乒乓的料



Ping- Pong came very natural to me.




我们都有自己的命运



We all have a destiny.



没什么事是完全偶然的,它总有缘故



Nothing just happens. It's all part of a plan!




我们是来提供保护与帮助



We are here to offer protection and help



为任何需要我们帮助的人



for all those who need our help,



因为我们,黑豹党



because we, the Black Panthers ,



是反对越南战争的



are against the war in Vietnam.



我们反对任何战争



We are against any war



黑人士兵总被送往前线



where black soldiers are sent to the front line



为一个仇恨他们的国家送死



to die for a country that hates them.



我们反对任何派黑人士兵去打仗的战争



We are against any war where black soldiers go to fight



这样会毁掉他们自己的社区



and come to be brutalized and killed in their own communities.



我们反对种族主义和帝国主义行为



We are against these racist and imperial acts--






5


/


11




“这是个改变改变改变的季节”



# There is a season, turn, turn, turn #



“为了任何目标而开始的时刻”



# And a time to every purpose #



“在整个世界”



# Under heaven #




这是个人的一小步



That's one small step for man,



人类的一大步



one giant leap for mankind.




我以为我要回越南去



I thought I was going back to Vietnam,



但他们又觉得



but instead they decided



我对付共产党的最好办法



the best way for me to fight the Communists



是打乒乓球



was to play Ping-Pong,



于是我接受了一个特别任务



so I was in the special Services,



走遍全国



traveling around the country,



慰劳负伤的老兵,为他们表演



cheering up wounded veterans and showing'em



怎么打乒乓球



how to play Ping-Pong.



我打得很好,所以几年后



I was so good that some years later,



军队又觉得我应该



the army decided I should be



加入全美乒乓球队



on the all-American Ping-Pong team.



我们是第一批访问中国大陆的美国人



We were the first Americans to visit the land of China



大约一百万年以来



in a million years or something.



有人说世界和平就在我们手中



Somebody said world peace was in our hands,



但我所做的只不过是打乒乓球



but all I did was play Ping-Pong.




你能不能告诉我们,嗯



Can you tell us, um,



中国是怎么样的?



what was China like?



在中国大陆?



In the land of China...



人们差不多什么都没有



people hardly got nothin'at all.



没有财产?



No possessions?



在中国,他们不去教堂



And in China, they never go to church.



也没有宗教?



No religion, too?



难以想象



Hard to imagine.


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-02-11 01:01,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/632962.html

阿甘正传经典台词赏析 (中英)的相关文章