关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

经典美剧《老友记》-第四季-第七集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-02-08 18:49
tags:

-

2021年2月8日发(作者:underworld)


I just saw Kathy naked.


我刚撞见凯西光着身体



It was like torture.


真是酷刑



If we go to war and you're captured, you're in for a surprise.


要是你去打仗被俘你就有福了



It keeps getting worse.


事情越来越糟



It' bad enough that I'm in love with my roommate's girlfriend.


爱上室友的女朋友已经够糟了



Every time we're in the same room, there's weird energy between us.


每次我们共处一室气氛就很诡异紧张



Call me crazy, but I think she likes me too.


就当我疯了



但我觉得她也喜欢我



And now I have seen her naked.


现在我又看到她的裸体



At least with her clothes on...


她穿着衣服



...I could imagine her body was covered in boils.


我还能想像她全身长满烂疮



But there are no boils. She's smooth.


结果没有,她很光滑



Smooth!


很光滑



- Oh, my God!


他刚才那样坐都走光了



我的天啊



S04E07 The One Where Chandler Crosses the Line


老友记


Friends


- Here you go. - I'll call you.


拿去



我待会打给你



Great!




Hey, hey. Who was that?


那是谁


?


Casey. We're going out tonight.


那是凯希,我们晚上要约会



Going out? Wow!


约会


?




It didn't work out with Kathy? Bummer.


你跟凯西分手了


?


真可惜



No, things are fine.


没有啊,我们很好



I'm having a late meal with her after an early one with Casey.


我跟她吃饭之前要先跟凯希吃



- What? - Yeah.


什么


?


The craziest thing is, I just ate a whole pizza myself.


最扯的是我刚吃完一整个披萨



You're going out with Kathy!


慢着,你要跟凯西见面


?


Yeah. Why are you upset?


对,你干嘛这么冲


?


Well, I'm upset...


我是




...for you.


为了你



Sex with an endless line of beautiful women must be unfulfilling.


不断跟美女追求性爱一定很空虚



What's the big deal? It's not like we're exclusive.


那又怎样


?

< p>
我们男未婚女末嫁



Look, Joey.


乔伊



Kathy's clearly not fulfilling your emotional needs.


凯西显然无法满足你的心灵



But, Casey...


但是凯希




Granted, I just saw the back of her head.


我只看到她的后脑勺



But I got this sense that she's smart and funny...


但是我感觉得到她聪明风趣



...and gets you.


能捉到你的心



You got all that from the back of her head?


光看后脑勺就知道这么多


?


I think it's time for you to settle down.


你该定下来了



Make a choice. Pick a lane.


做个选择,爱你所爱



Who's Elaine?


谁是妮索艾


?


Little Tony Tarzan


小泰山东尼



Swinging on a nose hair Swinging with the greatest of ease


用鼻毛荡来荡去不费吹灰之力



I don't know the next verse.


我不知道怎么接



You could just go:


你可以唱



Greatest of ease “


不费吹灰之力




Then go right into it.


然后接下去



I like that.


也对,我喜欢



How do you know about...?


慢着,你怎么会那个




You know, I used to play.


我玩过音乐



That's right. The keyboards?


也对,键盘嘛



A little in high school. I got into it in college.


高中只是玩玩大学才真正投入



That's when I really found my sound.


那时我才找到我的声音



Orange juice just came out of my nose, but it was won'th it.


我把果汁喷出来了,但是值得



Oh, my God!


天哪



I completely forgot about your sound.


我都忘了你的声音



He'd lock himself in the basement for hours.


他常把自己锁在地下室好久



No one was ever allowed to hear the sound.

谁也不准听那个



声音




I want to hear the sound.


我想听那个



声音


”< /p>



No, I mean, I haven't played in so long.


不行,我很久投弹了



Well, it's really personal stuff.


那是很私密的东西



Play that funky music, white boy.


快嘛,有料就要秀



- No, you guys.


是啊,来吧不行啦



My keyboards are all the way... Yeah, okay.


我的键盘在




I wanna try that new Italian restaurant.


谁待会要跟我吃饭我想去那家意大利餐厅



Supposed to be really good. Saw a lot of Chinese people eating in there.


应该很不错



我看到里面有很多中国人



What are you talking about?


你在说什么


?


You said some restaurant must be good because Chinese people were eating there.


你常说某家餐厅一定很不错里面有很多中国人



That's because it was a Chinese restaurant.


因为那是中国餐厅



I still wanna go. Who wants to come?


我还是想去,谁要跟


?


Oh, I can't. I got two dinner dates tonight, so I gotta get ready.


我不行.我晚上有两摊所以我要去准备了



All right, girls' night out.


好,就我们女生了



Sorry, but we have to prep that catering thing for tomorrow.


对不起我们得准备明天的外烩



Oh, that's right.


也对



I wish I could eat in restaurants alone.


我就是不习惯一个人吃饭



You should try it. It's a really good thing to do.


你应该试试看,那样蛮好的



I just think I'd feel really self-conscious. Like I was on display or something.


我会浑身不对劲好像自己是展示品



I was on display once. Nothing like eating alone.


我展示过跟一个人吃饭最像了



I just had a great time with myself.


我自己玩得很开心



Well, this could be a good story.


听起来很香艳喔



At dinner. It was so liberating.


我是说吃饭



You know, I don't need people to have fun. I'm fun. I'm a fun girl.


我不需要别人给我乐趣.我能自得其乐我是个有趣的女孩



Are you a naughty girl?


你是个坏女孩吗


?


No, just fun. Fun. Good. Fun.


有趣就好,有趣,很好



- See, I told you you'd have fun. - I know.


我就说会很好玩吧



是啊



Although I must say that I totally judge any woman I see eating alone.


但我对自己吃饭的女生有偏见



- Why? - What's wrong with a woman eating alone?


为什么


?


很抱歉,自己吃饭有什么不对



Well, obviously something. She's eating alone.


当然有,她自己吃饭耶



Okay, guys. OK


,你们



All right! Bring it on, you!


好了,你,带上它



Here we go.


来吧



You know, I've never played my stuff for anyone before.


我的东西没有弹给别人听过



So it's important that you understand...


希望你们能了解



...it's about communicating...


这是在传达




...very private emotions.


很私密的情感



You know...


你们知道



You should think of my work...


你们应该把我的作品



...as wordless sound poems.


看做是无字音诗



- That's what... - Oh, my God, play.


所以

< br>…


你就弹吧



Well, you know, that was...


这真是




...terrific!


太棒了



Really...


真是



...bitchen.


屌啊



Wow! It was so wow!



!


我的天哪


!


Really?


真的吗


?


Yeah! I mean, you should play in public.


对,你实在应该去表演



Wow, thanks, you guys. That's...


谢谢你们,这真是




I want to play you another piece.


我想再弹另一首



I left my helicopter sounds on another disk. I'll be right back, okay?


直升机音效在另一张磁片里我马上回来



This is so nice. I mean, I am so...


太好了,我好




God bless my dad for soundproofing the basement.


幸好我爸替地下室隔音



I can't believe I ever let him touch me with those fingers.


我居然让他用那些手指模我



What are you guys talking about? I loved it!

你们在说什么


?


我好喜欢



It was so moving.


太动人了



It's so different from the stuff you usually hear.


而且跟一般听到的东西都不同



You mean, music?


你是说音乐吗


?


I know what you think.


我知道你在想什么



Yes, yes, your breasts are just as firm and juicy.


好啦,你的胸部也很坚挺



Come in.


请进



Oh, God! Is that Baywatch?


天哪,那是



海滩游侠




?


Yes, but I just watch it for the articles.


对,我只是要看它的文章



- So is Joey around? - No, he's not back yet.


乔伊在吗


?


他还没回来



Come in, have a seat. Bow or stern?


进来坐,船头还是船尾


?


I don't have a preference. You?


我没差,你呢


?


I like it in the stern.


我喜欢后面



Of the boat.


我是说船尾



It's me. Casey and I had a little car trouble.


是我,听着我们在回程时出了状况



- What happened? - We broke down.


怎么了


?


我们在路上抛锚了



I have to get transmission fluid.


我得走回去找变速器油



Tell Kathy that I'm sorry and I'll be there soon.


帮我跟凯西道歉



说我马上回去



- Why can't you tell her? - I think my time is about to...


你怎么不自己说


?


我觉 得我的时间快要



I thought your time ran out.


我觉得你的时间已经过了



Me too, but I guess I do have...


我也以为,看来还有一点




Joey's running a little late, and he says he's sorry.


乔伊会晚一点,他跟你道歉



I guess it's just you and me, then.


就剩我们两个了



- Okay. - Yeah, I think it is.


好我想也是



So, what'd you do today?


你今天做了什么


?


I had an appointment to cut my hair.


我约好要去剪头发



- Looks great! - And then it got canceled.


很好看然后取消了



- I could cut it. - Really? Do you do that?

我可以帮你剪真的吗


?


你会做



Yeah, I learned at my aunt's dog- grooming shop. What do you say?


对。我是在姑妈的狗美容院学的



不过你要不要


?


Dog grooming?


狗美容


?


Don't make my tail too poofy.


别把尾巴剪得太蓬



You have really great hair.


你的发质很好



Oh, thanks. I grow it myself.


谢谢,我自己种的



You know who also has great hair is Joey.


乔伊的发质也很好



Yes, Joey has great hair.


对,乔伊的发质很好



I'm basically done here. Let me get this hair off your neck.


差不多了,我帮你清一下



What are you doing?


你在干什么


?


Checking to see if it's even.


看一下长度



Looks good.


看来没问题



The phone! The phone's making sounds!


电话


!


电话在发出声音



Hey, dude, it's me.


老兄,是我



Hey, it's Joey!


是乔伊



It looks like we'll be stuck here.


对不起,我们会拖上一阵子



I got the fluid. The transmission wasrt there.


我弄到机油了,但是要加油时发现变速器不在



- What? - It fell out.


什么


?


一定是掉在前面了



I just figured we hit a dog.


我们撞到一只狗



Could you put Kathy on? I want to apologize to her.


请凯西来听,我要跟她道歉



It's Joey.


乔伊找你



No, it's fine. Don't worry about it.


没关系,放心好了



Yeah, no, stop apologizing. It's okay.


别再道歉了,没关系



I'll talk to you tomorrow.


好,明天再联络



I should probably go.


我该走了



I forgot my purse.


我忘了带皮包



I really did. I forgot my purse.


我是真的忘了带皮包



- This is bad! It's bad! - Horrible!


这样很不好太糟糕了



Wait, the kiss or the situation?


你是说吻还是状况


?


The kiss was good.


不,那个吻很棒



- But that's bad! - Here's what we do.


但这样很不好对,好,这样吧



- We forget it happened. - What?


我们忘了这件事什么


?


We swallow our feelings, even if we're unappy forever. Sound good?


我们压抑我们的感觉,即使这样会痛苦一辈子不错吧


?


Can you really do that?


你真的做得到


?


I have to. He's my best friend.


我不得不他是我最好的朋友



And you're seeing him.


而你在跟他交住



Chandler, I like Joey a lot.


钱德,我很喜欢乔伊



- But with you... - No, don't! Don't, see?


但是跟你不,别说



You're getting me confused. I'm starting to yearn.


你会把我搞乱我已经开始渴望了



I'm sorry.


对不起



If you want to pretend that nothing happened, I can try.


要是你想假装没事我可以试试看


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-02-08 18:49,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/616301.html

经典美剧《老友记》-第四季-第七集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语的相关文章

经典美剧《老友记》-第四季-第七集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语随机文章