关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

经典美剧《老友记》-第二季-第十八集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-02-08 06:56
tags:

-

2021年2月8日发(作者:tdc)


-Oh, Drake. -I'm sorry, Amber.


崔克



抱歉,安柏



It's like Brad to have to have the last word.


布莱就是这样子,嘴巴不认输



Sorry I'm late. What happened?


抱歉,我迟到了,怎么样?



We wanna see the end.


我们在看结局



I want you, Drake.


我要你,崔克



I know you do.


这个我知道



But we can never be together that way.


但我们永远不可能会有结果的



What?


什么?



There's something I never told you.


有件事我一直没有告诉你



I'm actually your half-brother.


我是你的异母哥哥



So what happens next?


那后来怎么样呢?



I get the medical award for separating the Siamese twins.


我帮连体婴动分割手术



得了医学奖



Then Amber and I go to Venezuela to meet our other half- brother, Ramon...


然后我跟安柏去委内瑞拉



找另外一个异母哥哥雷蒙




...where I find the world's biggest emerald. It's really big. …


我找到了世界最大的翡翠



那真的很大



But it's cursed.


但受了诅咒



So cool!


好酷喔



God, that is good TV!


天啊,真是个好节目



God, that is good TV! The One Where Dr. Ramoray Dies


God, that is good TV!


六人行




2





18




瑞摩瑞医生之死



Pheebs, play with me!


菲菲,跟我玩嘛



This game is grotesque!


不,这种游戏太畸型了



Twenty armless guys joined at the waist by a steel bar...


居然把二十个手无寸铁的男人



串成一长条




...forced to play soccer forever?



被迫无止境地踢足球



Hello? Human rights violation!


简直是侵害人权嘛



Don't feel so bad. After playing...


不要为他们难过



等他们踢完足球之后




...I break out the plastic women and everybody has a good time. …


我把小塑胶妞拿出来



大家都会非常开心的呀



Why don't you play with your roommate?


你干嘛不跟你室友玩?



He's not a big fan of foosball.


他不爱玩桌上足球



Are we not getting along with the new boy?


你跟那个新来的处得不好吗?



No, he's all right. He spends most of his time in his room.


不是啊,他很好,只是



多数的时间都关在房间里



That's because you haven't gotten to know him.


我想那也许是因为



你没有花时间去了解他



Let's remedy that, shall we?


我们来补救,好不好?



-We don't need to. -lt'll be fun!


我们不需要补救



要啊,会很好玩的



What was that?


什么事?



I thought it'd be fun if we had beers and got to know each other.


我只是想我们三人来喝点啤酒



彼此了解一下会很有意思



All right.


好呀



Oh, good! Okay.


听起来不错



Oh, no! I have to go, because I'm late for...


不行,我得走了



因为我还要赶去




... my Green Eggs and Ham discussion group. …“


绿蛋与火腿



的 研讨会



Tonight, it's


今天晚上主题是




为什么不在火车上吃呢?




-Have fun! Bye! -That was so lame.


好好玩,拜



好烂的藉口



I know.


我知道



Okay, talk to him.


你跟他谈



So you think that Speed Racer guy gets a lot of tickets or...?


你想那个赛车手



被 开了多少罚单啊





That's good. So who broke up with who?


好笑



谁甩了谁啊?

< br>


I broke up with her.


我甩了她呀



She actually thought Sean Penn was the capital of Cambodia.


她真的以为



西恩潘是高棉的首都



When everybody knows that the capital of Cambodia is....


有没有搞错?



大家都知道高棉的首都是




It's not Sean Penn.


不是西恩潘



I got a funny one.


好,我有个好笑的



My last girlfriend, Tilly. We're eating breakfast, right?


好,我前任的女友叫提莉



我们在吃早餐



I made these pancakes. Like, 50 pancakes.


我做了很多薄松饼



大概有五十多个吧



All of a sudden, she turns to me and says,


突然间她转过来



她就说艾迪




... I don't wanna see you anymore.


我不想再跟你见面了



It was literally like she had reached into my chest...


那就好像是



她把手伸进我的胸膛里




... ripped out my heart and smeared it all over my life!



挖出了我的心



把我的生活搞得乱七八糟的



There was this incredible abyss and I'm falling.


那就像我面前有一个深渊



我就一直往下掉



I keep falling and I don't think I'm ever gonna stop!


我就一直往下掉



永无止境地往下掉



That wasn't such a funny story.


这个故事不太好笑,是不是?



And a crusty old man Said I'll do what I can


一个坏脾气老头说我尽量



And the rest of the rats Played maracas


其他老鼠开始摇响葫芦



That's it! Thanks! Good night.


唱完了,谢谢,晚安



Phoebe's got another job, right?


菲比有别的工作吧?



Great set tonight, Pheebs.


唱得很好,菲菲



I know.


我知道



We should get going.


我想我们该走了



We should too. I've got patients at 8 in the morning.


我们也该走了



明天早上八点还有病人



You know how we always stay at your apartment?


知道吗?我在想



我们老是在你那边过夜



I thought tonight we'd stay at my place.


或许今晚改住我那边啊



I don't know. I don't have my jammies.


我不知道,我没有带我的睡衣



You don't need them.


或许你不需要



My baby sister, ladies and gentlemen.


我的小妹妹,各位先生女士



Shut up. I'm happy.


闭嘴,我很快乐



Oh, this is so nice! I have to make a speech.


这太棒了



我必须说几句话



Of all the guys that Monica has been with, and that is a lot...


我只是想说,在摩妮卡



交过的为数众多的男友当中




...I like you the best. …


我最喜欢你了



Thank you, Pheebs. That's very sweet.


谢谢你,菲菲,嘴真甜



You hear that?


听到了吗?



She likes me best. And apparently, there have been a lot.


她最喜欢我



而且你显然阅人无数



Not a lot.


没有啦



Phoebe's kidding. Phoebe's crazy.


菲比在说笑吧,菲比是疯子



Phoebe's dead.


菲比死定了



I'm looking for Eddie Manoick.


我来找一位曼艾迪



He's not here right now. I'm Chandler.


他现在不在



我叫钱德



Can I take a message or.... Or a fish tank?


要我帮你留话



还是

< br>…


拿鱼缸呢?



Thanks.


谢了



Come on in.


请进



I'm Tilly.


我叫提莉



I gather by that


看你这个样子



他一定跟你提过我了



Yeah, your name came up...


提过,你的大名在一段




...in a conversation that terrified me to my very soul. …


令我惊心动魄的对话中



曾经出现过了



He's kind of intense.


他这人有点激烈吧



Yes! Hey, can I ask you, is Eddie a little...


对呀,请问你



艾迪是不是有一点




A little what?


有一点怎么样?



...bit country? …


有点乡村?



Come on in, you roomie!


快进来呀,室友



Hello, Tilly.


提莉



Eddie, I just came by to drop off your tank.


艾迪,我只是把鱼缸送过来



That was very thoughtful of you.


你想得真是周到



It's very thoughtful.


非常体帖



Well, okay then.


就这样了



I'm gonna go. Bye.


我要走了,再见



So we getting a fish?


那么我们养鱼了,是不是?



You had sex with her.


你们上床了,是不是?



Check it out, check it out!


菲菲,你看




Soap Opera Digest! That's one of my favorite digests! “


肥皂剧文摘



我最喜欢的文摘之一



Page 42! Page 42! 42






医界新秀



我们的日子



崔乔伊



Cool picture!


好酷的照片



Oh, I look good.


我好帅



Is this true? That you write a lot of your own lines?


这是真的吗?



很多台词都是你自己写的吗?



Well, kind of, yeah.


可以这么说啦



Remember last week when Alex was in the accident?


像你记得上礼拜



亚历出了事那一集吗?



The line in the script was...


剧本上的台词是




...


on't get this woman to a hospital, she's going to die.


我们不送这女人



去医院的话,她会死的




But I made it,


被我改成了这个女人



不去医院就医的话




...she's not gonna live.


她会活不成的



Oh, okay. I see what you did there.


我懂你做了什么了



Aren't you afraid the writers will be kind of mad when they read this?


那你不怕那些编剧



看到这篇文章会有点生气吗?



I never thought about the writers. The scripts just come to my house.


我倒没有考虑到那些编剧



剧本总是送来我家



But you know what?


但你知道吗?



This makes me look good, which makes the show look good...


这样让我很有面子



也因为这样子,节目有面子




...which makes the writers look good. So how could they be


mad? …


也因为这样子,编剧有面子



他们怎么可能会生我的气呢?



...which makes the writers look good. So how could they be mad?


我们的日子



Makes up most of his lines.


他编了自己大部份的台词



Son of a....


很好




Write this, jerk-weed.


写这个,混蛋



I fall down an elevator shaft?


我跌下了电梯井



What does this mean? I fall down an elevator shaft?


这什么意思?我跌下了电梯井



I don't know. I just bring the scripts.


我不知道,我只是送剧本过来



They can't kill me! I'm Francesca's long-lost son!


他们不能杀我



我是兰琪失散的儿子呀



Right.




Could you sign?


请你签收,好吗?



No! No way! I'm not signing that!


我才不签呢



I don't think that will affect the plot of the show.


我不认为



对那个节目的剧情会有影响啊



How can they do this to me?


他们怎么能这么对我?



All right, I'm just gonna go.


我要走了



Sorry.


很遗撼



Well, it wasn't that many guys.


也没有那么多个啦



If you consider how many guys there actually are...


我是说,如果你考虑到



全世界有多少男人




...it's a very small percentage. …


那个比例非常小



It's not that big a deal. I was just curious.


没什么大不了的



我只是



好奇罢了



-Good night. -Good night, Richard.


晚安



晚安,理查



Good luck, Mon.


祝你好运,摩妮卡



Before I tell you, you tell me how many women you've been with.


好,我说之前



你先说你有过几个女人



Two.


两个



Two? Two?


两个?




How is that possible? I mean...


那怎么可能?




... have you seen you? …


你知道你长得有多帅吗?



I mean, what can I say?


我能说什么呢?



I was married to Barbara for 30 years, my high-school sweetheart.


我跟芭芭拉做了三十年的夫妻



我们在高中就认识了



Now you. That's two.


加上你,一共两个



Two it is.


那就两个吧



Time for bed. I'm gonna brush my teeth.


该上床了



我要去刷牙了



No, wait a minute now!


你先等一等



Come on, it's your turn.


来啊,换你了



Oh, come on!


快说呀



You know, I don't need the actual number. Just a ballpark.


我也不需要知道确实的数目



只要差不多就可以了



Okay, it is definitely less than a ballpark.


绝对比一个



大厦



还要少



I am so glad I'm not Monica right now.


真庆幸现在我不是摩妮卡



Tell me about it.


那还用说



So what's your magic number?


你的神奇数字是多少?



Come on, you know everyone I've been with. All both of them.


来嘛,我交过的你都认识



两个你都认识



Well, there's you.


有你



Better not be doing these in order.


最好不要说我是第一个



Billy Dreskin, Pete Carny.


崔比利,柯彼得



Barry.


贝利



Paolo.


还有



保罗



Oh, yes, the weenie from Turinie.


对,托里尼来的蠢蛋



Honey, are you jealous of Paolo?


蜜糖,你嫉妒保罗吗?


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-02-08 06:56,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/612810.html

经典美剧《老友记》-第二季-第十八集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语的相关文章

经典美剧《老友记》-第二季-第十八集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语随机文章