关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

摩登家庭 -第3季第12集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语-打印-word版

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-02-06 10:41
tags:

-

2021年2月6日发(作者:rain的过去式)



So the five keys to investing wisely in a down real estate market are...


在低迷的房地产市场中



明智投资的五大秘诀就是



KEYp your cool...




对保持冷静



KEYp informed...




对信息灵通



Legwork.


腿脚勤快



I recently became a partner in a new agency,


我刚成为一家新房地产公司的合伙人



so I put together a seminar


所以我要办个解说会



to recruit first-time home buyers.


来吸引第一次买房的新手



I want to give 'em a step-by-step description


我希望给他们一步步讲解



of exactly what I can do for them.


我如何帮他们选到满意的房子



Am I worried tha they might write it all down


你问我会不会担心他们记下步骤后



and just do it themselves?


自己去挑选房子



Quite frankly, I hadn't thought about it until just now.


坦白说



我现在才察觉到这个问题



Do I really have to go to this thing?


我非得去参加吗



Yes. You're a big part of today.


当然



你今天戏份大着呢



You're my support staff.


你是我的后勤人员



Then why am I not getting paid?


那你为什么不付我工钱



That is a good question.


问得好



And I think I'm gonna text you the answer


我会把答案用短信发到



on that cell phone we pay for.


我们买给你的手机上



Honey, do you wanna practice your part again?


亲爱的



要再练习一下你的部分吗



Uh, no. It's just one question. I think I got it.




就一个问题而已



我记住了



Yeah, but it's the most important question


是的



可那是最关键的问题



because it launches me into my big finish.


它将引出我的压轴好戏



- Yes. - That way, people leave excited. -


没错


-


那样人们会高高兴兴地离开



Oh, I think people will be excited to leave.


我看是很高兴能离开吧



Luke...


卢克





Why?


你在干嘛



I'm sorry. It's for school.


抱歉



我是为了完成学校作业



I have to design a container that'll protect an egg


我必须设计一个容器保护鸡蛋



in a 1-story drop.



1

层楼高处跌落而不摔碎



Yeah, so, um,


好吧



所以



you thought you would go with an egg carton?


你准备用包装鸡蛋的纸盒吗



What if the best idea was under my nose the whole time?


也许最佳方法就藏在我眼皮底下呢



You're gonna need to come down and clean this up now.


你得下来把这一摊收拾干净



Ugh! I wouldn't have to do any of this


其实我本来完全不用瞎折腾的



if Alex would just let me use hers from when she took the class.


都怪艾丽克斯不肯让我用她当年上这课时的作品



Never.


门都没有



That design is my intellectual property.


那设计是我的知识产权



I think it has applications for unmanned space flight.


我觉得它足以应用在无人





驶太空飞行上



Keep talking like that


你再继续当科学怪胎



and you'll go through life unmanned.


一辈子都无 人可







- Funny. - Girls. -


真会搞笑


-


姑娘们



Luke, honey, listen to me.


卢克



亲爱的



听我说



You're gonna need to do this project on your own.


你得独立完成这个作业



And you can do it. Just... really think.


你能做到的



只要努力动动脑子



I've got it!


我想到了



What if I'm the container?


用我自身做容器如何



There's a thought. You could be...


算是个想法



你可以


...


No, Luke! Luke!




卢克



卢克



第三季



第十二集



摩登家庭



Okay, si, te quiero. Mwah, mwah, mwah!






亲亲



爱你哦





I understood


我听懂了



疯老巫婆子




去 死吧



以及



爱你哦



I'll never get this, how you all yell at each other.


我一直搞不懂



你们怎么老互相嚷嚷



That's how you know that your family loves you


如何感受家人爱



when they feel free to scream at you.


就在他们嚷你时



Oh, I guess I owe my ex-wife an apology.


那我应该对我前妻说声抱歉了



Apparently,she was nuts about me.


显然



她当年爱我爱得如痴如狂



Darn it!


该死



Try the next one over a frying pan.


下次在炒锅上试验吧



I could use some breakfast.


正好给我当早饭



This is so frustrating.


真让人丧气



At least you're getting your hands dirty for a change.


至少你是在亲自动手做事



It is a nice break from the life of the mind I usually live.


平时都沉迷于精神世界



现在能动动手也不错



That's the spirit.


说得很对



Plus it's a metaphor for the human condition.


再说也是对人类境况的一种暗喻



Aren't we all just fragile eggs


我们不都是易碎的鸡蛋吗



hiding behind bubble wrap and bravado?


躲藏在气泡垫的背后



And we're back.


又回到老样子了



Well, I'm sure that your egg-droppy thing


我保证你的鸡蛋坠落作品



is going to be the best in the class.


会是全班最棒的



Except for Luke's.


肯定比不上卢克的



Really? Our Luke?


是吗



我们家卢克吗



But isn't he, like, a little, like...


可他不是



有点

...


天然呆



I bet Claire's gonna help him,


克莱尔肯定会帮他忙的



just like she did with his self-portrait for art class.


就像上次美术课帮他画自画像一样



There was life in those eyes.


那双眼睛囧囧有神





It was haunting.


让人难以忘怀



Tell you what. I'm gonna nip this in the bud.


那行



我要将此不正之风扼杀于萌芽中



You deserve a fighting chance.


你应该有公平竞争的机会



Hey, I'm calling about that, uh, egg project the boys are doing.


我是为孩子们的那个鸡蛋坠落作业打来的



Parents aren't supposed to help out on that, right?


家长不该插手帮忙



对吧



Why would the parents be helping?


家长干嘛要帮呢



Why do they cut grapes for 8-year-olds?


那干嘛要帮


8


岁的孩子切葡萄呢



I figure if you can eat a chicken finger,


我觉得他们都会啃炸鸡条了



you can tear your way through a grape.


肯定也能成功解决一颗葡萄



Again, dad?


又旧事重提吗



爸爸



Oh, I'm sorry, it just...


抱歉



那事


...


bugs me, is all.


总让我不爽而已



The point is, I'm not helping,


我要说的是



我不会帮忙



and I hope no one else is helping, either.


我希望大家也都别帮忙



Okay, dad. Thanks for the heads-up.


好吧



爸爸



多谢你提醒



Love you. Bye-bye.


爱你哦



再见



Well, my dad is doing Manny's project for him.


我爸要帮曼尼做作业了



He called to tell you that?


他专门打电话来告诉你吗



Oh, no. He called to tell me that he wasn't,




他打来告诉我他不会帮忙



which is exactly what you say when you are,


那正是当你要插手帮忙时



but you don't want anybody to suspect it.


又不想引人怀疑的说辞



Really?


是吗



What would you say if you had issues with your father?


那你和你爸之间的问题又是什么说辞呢



Claire and Jay are incredibly competitive.


克莱尔和杰非常喜欢一较高低



Tennis games, card games, everything.


网球比赛



扑克比赛



任何事





Who knows why?


没人知道原因



Claire is the son that my dad never had.


克莱尔就像是我爸期望中的儿子



I mean, he just wanted someone to throw a ball in the backyard.


他希望有个儿子一起在后院投球玩



I did once, but...


我投过一次



可是



He did not attend.


他没有来



Looks like fun.


看起来挺有趣的



It was, but now it's hard.


开始是



可现在变难了



Oh, I'm sure you're gonna do great, buddy...


你一定能做得很好



老弟



Claire?


克莱尔



Uh, I am just showing interest in our son's project,


我只是对咱儿子的作品感兴趣



which any parent would--


任何家长都


...


Think! Think... to do. Thinking... I am,


想想



好好想



我在想



that maybe I should stay here


或许我应该留在这儿



in case Luke has any questions.


以防卢克有什么问题要问



Do you think you can find somebody else


你能找到其他什么人



to help you with your seminar?


去帮你完成解说会吗



I don't know. That's a little last-minute.


估计不行吧



现在让我去哪儿找啊



You're kind of irreplaceable.


你是不可替代的啊



Well, I mean, it's just one question,


我意思是说



反正就只有一个问题



and the seminar isn't for a few hours...


而且那个解说会也不会花太多时间



Hey, Gloria? Quick favor.




歌洛莉亚



帮个小忙



Okay. See you there. Bye-bye.


好吧



那边见



拜拜



What was that?


什么事



Phil.


是菲尔



He needs help with a seminar that he's giving.


他请我去帮他完成一个解说会



Why can't Claire help him?


怎么不找克莱尔帮他





- He didn't say. - I'll tell you why -


他没说


-


我告诉你为什么



because she's knee-deep in Luke's egg drop project.


因为她投身于卢克的鸡蛋坠落实验了



She said that she was not going to help.


她说过不会插手帮忙的



That's exactly what I would say to me


那正是我对自己的惯用说辞



if I was helping my kid and didn't want me to know.


用于我想帮孩子



又想骗自己说没插手的场合



Why would you be talking to you?


你为什么会跟自己说话



I'm just saying it's unfair to Manny.


我只是说



那样对曼尼不公平



The kid doesn't stand a chance on his own.


那孩子只靠自己是没希望赢的



I'm tagging in here.


我要插手了



Jay, he doesn't need you to baby him.




他不需要你插手



I'm just gonna give him a few tips.


我就给他一点点指导而已



Kid, get yourself a snack.


孩子



去吃点东西



Okay, I'll cut him some grapes.


好吧



我给他切点葡萄



Damn it!


别捣乱



Not like that, Jay.


不是那种切片





Like this. Look.


是这样



瞧着



It just irritates me, you know what I mean?


那个能惹毛我



你懂的



We're meeting with prospective birth mothers.


我们近期在见一些孕妇



是未来要领养孩子的生母



We've had a few of these meetings,


我们曾有过一些类似的见面



and they're very nerve-racking.


那种事让人十分伤脑筋



You want to look good,


你希望打扮得帅气迷人



You want to make a good first impression


给对方留下良好的第一印象



kind of like a first date.


有点像初次约会



Actually, it's--it's the opposite of a first date.


事实上



跟初次约会正好相反



You don't wanna have sex, but you do want a baby.


你不想做爱



但却希望直接要个孩子





I have to say, Lily is adorable,


我必须承认



莉莉太可爱了



and such a good eater.


而且很能吃哦



Oh, not all the time.


并非总是如此



She just happens to love my tuna salad.


她只是喜欢我做的金枪鱼沙拉而已



Dolphin safe, of course.


当然



我们没吃海豚



Oh, who cares about that?


谁在乎那个啦



Well, I bet the dolphins do.


我觉得海豚们介意



It's okay to eat tuna, but not dolphin?


你意思是说吃金枪鱼可以



吃海豚就不行



My theory is, a fish is a fish.


我却觉得



鱼就是鱼而已



Well...


其实呢



A dolphin's actually a mammal, so...


海豚实际上是哺乳动物



所以说



Eh, to-may- to, to-mah-to.


就像番茄和西红柿



都一回事



More like tomato, cow.


区别可大了



母牛



Mitchell, can you help me with the scones in the kitchen?


米奇



来厨房帮我弄一下司康饼



Okay.


好的



Excuse us.


失陪一下



Okay, this is not really about the scones.


好吧



我们不是来弄司康饼的



Oh, really? You didn't need help carrying six scones?


是吗



你一个人能拿得了六块饼吗



No, this is about your need to correct




问题是你得改掉



everyone's every little mistake.


偏执地纠正别人小错误的毛病



I am sorry.


不好意思



I thought that she could use a basic biology lesson.


但我觉得她需要学习一些基础生物知识



Well, let me give you a basic biology lesson--


好吧



我来告诉你一点基础生物知识



you and I can't make a baby.


你跟我生不了孩子



So if she points to a lamp and calls it


所以如果她指着一盏灯



说那是乔治叔叔



What are you gonna say?


你怎么说






很高兴见到你



乔治叔叔



Very good. Now let's get out there,


很好



现在我们出去



smile, nod, and get ourselves a baby.


微笑



点头



弄个孩子回来



Okay.


好吧



And those are your five keys.


眼前就是你们的五把钥匙


[


关键要点


]


Now if there are no more questions...


如果没有别的问题的话



Ah, yes, the lovely home buyer right here


哦看



这边有位可爱的买家



On the edge of her seat.


正跃跃欲试呢



I was wondering...


我想问的是



I was wondering,


我想问的是



Is there a sixth key?


有第六把钥匙吗



As a matter of fact,


事实上



There is.


的确有



We'll work on that.


待会儿得再练练



It's the key to the new home you've purchased below market.


此乃你能够以低于市场价买到新居的关键



Thanks to Woosnum, Keneally, and Dunphy.


感谢沃斯南


&


肯尼 利


&


邓菲公司吧



Bravo!


精彩绝伦



Fire the confetti cannon, drop the banner,


放彩花



落帷幕



autographs, autographs, autographs,


签名



签名



签名



and we're done.


然后搞定



We still have, like, an hour left.


我们还剩一个小时呢



Can I go shopping?


我能去购物吗



No. I-I have vocal exercises to do,


不行



我得做一些发声练习



and I need you to do a sound check for me.


我需要你帮我检查一下嗓音



I was hoping we could go to my hair salon.


我打算和海莉去一趟发廊来着





It's nearby. I didn't have time to finish my hair this morning.


就在附近



今天早上我没时间弄头发



Really? That just happens?


不是吧



就要弃我而去了吗



Ooh, and I can get my nailse done.


真好



我可以去做美甲



Is it okay?


行吗



Okay. Sure.


好吧



走吧



Oh, oh!


对了



Could one of you guys stick this under a chair on your way out?


你们出去时谁能把这个钉在某一个椅子下面



One of the lucky attendees is going home


某个幸运参会者可以带回家



with a brand-new mouse pad.


一个新型鼠标垫哦



Wait, wait, wait, wait!


等一下



等一下



I don't wanna see which chair.


我不想知道是哪个椅子



I wanna be blown away like everyone else.


我想到时候和其他人一样被震撼到



Yes. Now that is feng shui.


没错



那就叫顺应风水



Doesn't that feel better?


现在是不是感觉舒服多了



Oh, yes. It's wonderful for conversation.


还真是



现在的格局



真适合



聊天

< br>


Yes, this is nice.


没错



感觉真好



It gives the room a nice flow, which I'm really liking.


让室内有一种流通感



我真的好喜欢



Sometimes, your furniture tells you where it wants to be.


有时候



你的家具会告诉你



它们想被放在哪里



Yeah.




Do you mind if I use your restroom?


我能用一下卫生间吗



Not at all. It's-- it's just down the hall.




大厅一直走就是



Just be warned--there's some furniture in there


顺便说一下



里面有些家具



that kind of likes where it is!


貌似就喜欢现在的摆放位置哦



Okay, I know it's killing you to do this whole song and dance,


好吧



我明白让你如此卑躬屈膝装孙子很折磨人





But I think it's going great.


但是我觉得进行的很顺利



Cam, there's a limit, okay?


小卡



得有个度才行



懂吗



We already promised her that we would show her son all 52 states.


我们已经答应会带她儿子逛遍


52


个州



Oh, wow, you have a keyboard.


哇哦



你们还有电子琴耶



Oh, yes. That's mine.


是的



那是我的琴



You're musical. I love that.


你是音乐家



我喜欢



It's very important to me.


那对我很重要



It's very important to me. [choir


本意为唱诗


]


Oh, well, you're preaching to the choir.




还用你来向我鼓吹音乐的重要性嘛



Literally. I've sung in several.


真的



我真在几个唱诗班唱过呢



Yeah, we sing to Lily... all of the time.


我们经常



给莉莉唱歌



I wish I could hear you guys.


我真希望能听听你们的歌声



Oh, well, that's very sweet.


噢哈



谢谢夸奖



No, now.


不是



我现在想听



The baby's father is a musician,


宝宝的亲生爸爸是个音乐家



and I would love to know


所以我真的很希望



that he's growing up in a musical househo.


他能在一个音乐氛围浓厚的家庭成长



- Okay. - Great. -


好吧


-


太好了



Okay. Now we are actually doing a song and dance.


好吧



现在我们真得歌舞欢腾了



Okay, well, look at it this way--


好吧



你应该这么想



We're not only adopting a baby,


我们不仅是是领养了一个宝宝



we're saving it from a life spent searching for east Dakota.


也避免了他将一生都用于寻找东达科他州



we're saving it from a life spent searching for east Dakota. [


美国只有南北达科他州



没有东达科他州


]


Oh, God.


神啊



This is acally nice.


这灯其实不错的





This is actually very nice to lean on.


用来靠着确实挺不错的



It broke again.


又摔破了



Mm. Yes, I saw.


是啊



我看见了



We'll just need to double up on the cotton.


我们只需要把棉层加倍就好了



Here, let me save you a step.


瞧着



反正都是碎



不如直接摔



Alex!


艾丽克斯



Knock, knock!


开门开门



Dad! Hey! What are you doing here?


爸爸



你来这干什么



Manny needs that solder iron I lent to Phil.


曼尼需要用我借给菲尔的电烙铁



One of the screws on his project keeps coming loose.


他那装置上的一个螺钉总是拧不紧



Other than that, it's flawless.


除了那个毛病



其余的就无懈可击了



Huh. His latest test run, he dropped it off the roof,


最新的一次测试中



他在楼顶松手后



he walked downstairs, it hadn't landed yet.


走下楼梯



这时候鸡蛋还没落地呢



I had nothing. I had to get in Claire's head.


我毫无进展



我必须扰乱克莱尔的方寸



Sometimes the best thing to do in race to the top...


有时候想要在竞争中拔得头筹



is grease the pole behind you.


最好是玩点阴的



Wow. So Manny's still working?


这么说



曼尼还在做吗



Luke finished a couple hours ago.


卢克几小时之前就完成了



Is that why all these eggs are on the floor?


所以地上才有这么多烂鸡蛋吗



Oh, well, you know, after so many landed safely,


其实是经历了多次的成功试验后



we thought we should test 'em,


我们觉得应该测试一下这些鸡蛋



make sure we weren't working with a super strong batch.


确保这些不是超级摔不烂鸡蛋



Sounds like you knocked it out of the park.


听起来你们相当成功嘛



Oh yeah!We did.


那是当然



Um, so dad,


那么



爸爸



if I find out what Phil did with that soldering iron,


如果我知道菲尔把电烙铁搁哪了



-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-02-06 10:41,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/607528.html

摩登家庭 -第3季第12集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语-打印-word版的相关文章

摩登家庭 -第3季第12集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语-打印-word版随机文章