关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

生活大爆炸--第12季第20集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看电影学英语-打印-word版

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-02-06 10:35
tags:

-

2021年2月6日发(作者:未签收)


Oh, the... there's a 7:15 at the ArcLight.


聚光灯电影院有


7


< br>15


分的场



Well, that doesn't give us much time to eat.


可是这样我们没什么时间吃饭啊



We can eat afterwards.


我们可以看完再吃啊



I'm not gonna eat at 10:00 at night.


我才不要晚上十点后才吃晚饭



Who am I, Hemingway?


我又不是海明威



曾被外派去西班牙报导西班牙内战



美国知名作家与记者



代表作《老人与海》



Why do you think Hemingway ate at 10:00?


你为什么 觉得海明威晚上


10


点吃晚饭



He spent a lot of time in Spain. They eat dinner late.


他在西班牙待过不少时间



那里人吃饭晚



He also spent a lot of time in Florida.


他也在佛罗里达州待过挺长时间啊



Last time I was there, people were eating dinner at, like, 4:30.


根据我去的经验



当地人

< p>
4


点半就在吃晚饭了



You guys know that Hemingway had cats with six toes?


你们知道海明威的猫有


6< /p>


只脚趾吗



还存有大量的


6


趾猫



海明威在美国基韦斯特岛的故居周围



Six toes per foot or six toes total? < /p>


是每只脚有


6


趾还是总共只有

< p>
6




Okay.


好了



It's official. We're never going to see the Avengers.


正式确定了



我们看不到最新的《复仇者联盟》



Guys, just come on. Make a decision.


你们别闹了



赶紧做个决定吧



I-I'm good with eating after.


我不介意看完再吃



- Mm, I'm kind of hungry now. - Yeah, me, too. -


我现在就有点饿了


-


我也是



- Then we'll eat before. - Okay. -


那我们就看之前吃


-




So, then, we can see the 3-D at 9:00 or the 2-D at 9:30.

< p>
我们可以看


9


点的


3D< /p>


场或者


2D



9


点半场



3-D. If I'm gonna see Thor, 3D




如果要看到雷神索尔



I want to feel like I could lick those abs.


我想要有一伸舌头就能舔到他腹肌的感觉



Actually, 3-D kind of makes me queasy.


其实


3D


会让我看得有点想吐



No, but we have to see it in 3-D.


可是我们必须得看


3D


的 啊



We saw part one in 3-D, and the 2-D part two


上半部我们看了


3D





2D


版的下半部



is not the part two of the 3-D part one.


可不能当 做是


3D


版的下半部



He's got you there, Leonard.


他一句话辩倒你啦



莱纳德



Or he doesn't. I don't really care anymore.


也可能没辩倒



我反正已经不在乎了



Okay, then, we'll go see it in 3-D.


好好好



那我们就去看


3D




No. Sweetie, you shouldn't do things that make you feel bad.


亲爱的



要是会让你难受



你就不该做啊



Well, I'm doing this.


我不也在做这事吗



And of course he is.


他当然会做啦



He is a textbook satisficer.


他就是标准的满意即可性格



That's not even a word.


根本就没有这个词



Uh, yes, it is.


真的有



According to Nobel Prize-winning economist Herbert Simon,


根据诺贝尔经济学奖得主赫伯 特


·


西蒙所说



satisficing is a decision-making strategy


满意即可是一种决策方法



whereby a person accepts whatever available option is satisfactory


是指一个人愿意接受任何过得去的选择



rather than seeking out a course of action


而不愿努力去寻求



that would make him happiest,


能让自己最满意的最优化方式



as I just did when I explained what satisficing was.


比如我跟你们解释



满意即可

< p>


就是自己最爽的方式



He's right.


他说得对



No one wanted to hear that.


没人想听这个



He knew it, yet he plowed ahead.


他知道会有这下场



还是愿意跳你这坑



I'm just trying to find a plan plow head


我只是在试着找到一个大家都开心的方案



Except you.


但你自己不会开心



Yeah, Leonard. What would make you happy?


对啊



莱纳德



什么会让你开心



I could tell you about satisficing again.


我愿意为你再说一遍满意即可



You know, what would make me happy


如果真的想让我心满意足



is if we just stop talking about this


那就请大家别再废话



and see whatever movie you guys want to see


就看你们想看的电影



whenever you want to see it.


选你们想要的时间就行



Okay. But next time, we get to pick.




这次听你安排



下次得让我们选啊



How's your headache?


你头疼怎么样了



It's better. The throwing up really helped.


好点了



吐完真的感觉舒服些



I'm so sorry you missed the end of the movie.


你错过结尾真是太遗憾了



Oh, it's okay.


没事啦



Everyone talked about it so much on the ride home,


大家回程车上聊了一整路



I feel like I saw it.


我感觉我也在现场看到了



Well, to be fair, you talked about the bathroom so much,


凭良心说



你也说了这么多你在卫生间的事



we felt like we saw that, too.


我们也感觉在现场看到了



I think I would've been okay if we weren't sitting so close.


如果我们不坐那么前排



或许我会好些



Well, then, why did we sit so close?


那我们为什么要坐那么前排



Sheldon said,


谢尔顿说



这座位大家没意见吧



What was I supposed to do, say no, like a maniac?


你要我说什么啊



不怕死地说不吗



Sweetie, you have got to stand up for yourself.


亲爱的



你得为自己站出来说话啊



You know, maybe Sheldon's right.


或许谢尔顿说的是对的



Maybe you are that word he said.


可能你就是他说的那种人



Satisficer?


满意即可人格吗



Yeah, that! That's the one.




就是这个



Boy, sounds way more made-up when you say it.


天啊



从你嘴里说出来感觉这词假了好多



I mean, come on, when was the last time


来嘛



你说说你上一次



you did something totally selfish without worrying


做一件完全自私且没有



about what anyone else wanted?


考虑其他人的想法是在什么时候



According to my mother,


根据我妈所说



I took my sweet time being born.


我出生的时候拖了很长时间才生下来



How is that selfish?


这点怎么自私了



Apparently, she had dinner reservations.


她貌似有在餐厅订位吃晚饭



And this is the telescope room


而这里是望远镜房



where I spend a lot of my evenings.


我在这里度过无数个夜晚



Where's the telescope?


望远镜在哪



Hawaii.


夏威夷



That's cool.


很酷啊



Yeah, so, you know...


是啊



所以嘛


...


aloha.


你好



欢迎


[


夏威夷语


]


What's that smell?


这个什么味道啊



Uh, everyone has their own theory.


每个人都有一套理论



Dr. Tibourgh thinks it's mold.


泰博博士觉得是霉味



I think it's Dr. Tibourgh.


而我觉得是泰博博士的臭味



So, what am I looking at?


所以我面前的是什么



Ah, this is live information from the Keck telescope.


这是凯克望远镜发送过来的即时资料



It's pretty interesting.


其实挺有意思的



So, I recently observed some optical flashes.


我最近观测到一些光学闪光



It could be light bouncing off a natural object,


可能是光线从自然物体反射过来



but those tend to be less reflective,


但自然物体通常反射力较弱



so could be evidence of something alien-made.


所以很有可能是外星造物存在的证据



Oh, this suddenly got exciting.


一下子开始有趣了起来呢



Oh. When you say


你说



有趣



的时候



do you mean




回我家再办事< /p>



的有趣程度



or


还是



小 声点在这就把事办了



的程度



Mahalo.


谢谢


[

< p>
夏威夷语


]


Do I want to ask?


我问了会后悔吗



Oh, w... when I go upstairs,


等我到了楼上



Penny's gonna make me choose what we're gonna do tonight


佩妮就会要我选择我们今晚做什么



without taking her feelings into consideration,


而且不准考虑她的感觉与想法



and I-I don't know if I'm up for it.


我不知道自己做不做得到



Poor baby. When I go upstairs,




可怜





等我一到楼上



Sheldon's gonna give me a 25-minute lecture


谢尔顿要 用整整


25


分钟



about what Hulk would be like if he were made of metal.


来告诉我如果浩克是金属做的会怎样



Part of his ongoing series,


这是他的一个系列讲座




《如果浩克是其他材质做的会怎样》



I-I've always been a people pleaser.


我这人从来就喜欢讨好别人



Is that so bad? It's gotten me this far.


有那么糟糕吗



我不也走到现在了吗



What, almost up four flights of stairs?


走到哪



走个


4


层楼吗



Okay, if I go in there


好吧



如果我到楼上



and pick something I want to do that she also wants to do,


选择一件我和她都想做的事



she's gonna think I'm just picking it to make her happy.


她一定会以为我是故意让她高兴



So I feel like


所以我觉得



I have to pick something I know she doesn't want to do


我必须得选一件她不想做的事



or she's gonna be disappointed.


不然她会失望



Right? What do you think?


对不对



你觉得呢



Think I've got ice cream in this bag


我觉得我袋子里的冰激凌



that's starting to melt.


恐怕是开始化了



I'm sorry.


对不起



It's exhausting being in my head.


我头都要想爆了



Look, when you wanted Penny, you didn't care


听着



从前你喜欢佩妮的时候



what anybody else thought or wanted,


完全不顾周围所有人的想法



including Penny.


包括佩妮本人的想法



That's true.


这倒是真的



Yeah, yeah, there was something I wanted,


没错



没错



爷想要什么



I went after it and I got it.


爷就大胆去追



还追到手了



Now you're hiding from it on the stairs, so it all worked out.


如今你为了躲她藏在楼道里



一切如你所愿



I thought about what I want to do tonight,


我想到今晚要做什么了



and I didn't take your feelings into consideration at all.


我可完全不会顾及你的感受哦



Great.


太好了



I want to have sex.


我要和你滚床单



Wow, sex with your wife.


和老婆滚床单



You're really swinging for the fences there, Hofstadter.


你可真是挥出全垒打呢



霍夫斯塔德



Yeah, we don't have to.


算了



我们不一定要做的



No!


别呀



I like it. Let's go.


我喜欢这个主意



来吧



Oh, o-okay.




好呀



And then after that, we're gonna watch Startrek discovery.


滚完之后



我们还要看《星际迷航



发现号》



All right. Well, just a warning, I might be on my phone for most of it.




提前预警



我可能大部分时间都在玩手机



That's fine.


没问题



Wait, you mean just the Star Trek...


等等



你是说看《星际迷航》时还是


...


Actually, I don't care.


老实说



我根本不在乎



And, with apologies to Lady Gaga,


女神卡卡



非常抱歉



that's how a star is born.


这才是一个明星的诞生



that's how a star is born.


女神卡卡主演电影《一个明星的诞生》



Told you he was gonna mention Lady Gaga.


我就跟你说他会提到女神卡卡



At least he didn't talk about how much he cried


至少他没提看那部电影时



during that movie.


痛哭了多少次



Although, if you haven't seen that movie, you should.


不过如果你没看过那部电影



强烈推荐呀



I cried so much.


我痛哭了好多次呢



Well, that's the lecture for today.


今天就讲到这里



Uh, let's open it up for questions.


下面请大家尽情提问吧



Oh, you! Sir, yes.


就是你了



先生



You have a question?


你有问题吗



Yeah. Actually, I have a two-part question.




事实上



我的问题分为两部分



Are you sure? I get the sense it's only one part.


你确定吗



我觉得你应该只有一个部分吧



No, no, it's two.






是两部分



Part one,


第一部分



the new star you were talking about--


你刚才提到的那颗新星



how long did it take that light to reach Earth?


它的光要多少年才能到达地球



And part two:


第二部分



is it true you plant your friends in the audience to ask questions?


你是不是安插了你朋友假扮观众来提问呢



is it true you plant your friends in the audience to ask questions? 46,000 years.


And no, I don't plant my friends,


还有



我没有安插朋友



because apparently, I don't have any.


因为现在看来



我根本没有朋友



Uh, any other questions?


还有问题吗



- Uh, yes. You, miss. - Hi. -


好的



这位女士


-


你好



I read your paper on specular reflections. It was great.


我阅读了你关于镜面反射的论文



写得太好了



- Oh, thank you so much. - In your conclusion, -


非常感谢


-


你的结论中提到



you said you couldn't rule out that light flashes


你无法排除闪光可能是



could be evidence of alien civilization.


外星文明的证据



So does that mean you think it's aliens?


所以你认为那是外星人吗



I was just illustrating that there are many unknowns,


我只是想说明世上有很多未解之谜



and as scientists, we can't preemptively rule out possibilities.


作为科学家



我们不能抢先排除各种可能性



So you think it's aliens.


所以你认为那是外星人



A-Actually, no, that's...


事实上





那是


...


I have a question about the aliens you found.


关于你发现的外星人



我也有个问题



That's not what I said, Howard.


我没有那么说



霍华德



Hold on a second.


等等



Do you two know each other?


你们两个难道互相认识吗



Yeah.


对了



My sister was--


我的妹妹曾经


...


a-and this is her term-- abducted.


用她的话来说



被外星人劫持了



Do you think those could be the same aliens...


你觉得这会是同一群外星人吗



Okay, any other questions?


好了



还有其他问题吗



Not about aliens?


和外星人无关的



What?


怎么了



Do you still want me to ask the one you gave me?


你还需要我问你给我的那个问题吗



'Cause it kind of feels like we're past that.


因为我觉得最佳时机已经过去了



Ooh, Leonard, I don't mean to alarm you,


莱纳德



我不想吓到你



but the Chinese food smells funny.


不过这中国菜闻起来怎么怪怪的



That's because it's barbecue.


因为这里面装的是烧烤



But it's Chinese food night.


可今晚是中餐之夜啊



Um, I picked it. You're the one who told me


我自己改了



是你让我



to stop being such a satisficer all the time.


不要再对别人百依百顺的



What? I did not.


什么



我才没有



I just pointed out that you were one.


我只是指出你是个百依百顺的人



It's what I like best about you.


那是我最欣赏你的一点



Well, that and those little notes you leave in my lunch.


对了



还有你在我午餐里留下的贴心小纸条



I leave those!


纸条是我留的



Well, that's disappointing.


这可真让人失望



I already know that you heart me.


我早就知道你

< br>


稀罕



我了



Now I don't know if Leonard does.


现在我不知道莱纳德是否



稀罕



我了



Well, this is what we're having for dinner.


反正今晚我们就吃这个



You can eat it or not. I don't care.


你爱吃不吃



我不在乎



I guess that answers the heart question.


我想

< br>


稀不稀罕



这个问题已经解决了< /p>



I-It's fine. We'll have barbecue.


没关系



我们就吃烧烤吧



Oh, of course. I'm nothing if not flexible.


当然啦



我这人就是能屈能伸



I'm sure that at some point


我敢肯定



in the 3,000-year history of the Chinese empire,


在华夏文明


3000


年历史中的某个时间点

< p>


a cavalryman crossing


一个骑兵穿越



the Gobi Desert was forced by hunger to eat his own horse


戈壁沙漠



饥寒交迫



不得不杀了自己的马



and roast it over a campfire,


用篝火烤熟吃掉



hence, Chinese barbecue. Let's eat.


中式烤肉从此诞生



开饭吧



Gee, I'm sorry, I didn't watch the news today.


真抱歉



我今天没看新闻



Has the whole world gone mad?


是不是全世界都发疯啦



It's my house.


这里是我家



I'm tired of being told where I can and can't sit.


我受够了别人告诉我必需坐在哪



You did this.


你干的好事



Amy, grab your meat. We're leaving in a huff.


艾米



拿上你的烤肉



我们要愤然离开



I'm sorry, if I don't go now, it's not a huff.


抱歉



如果我现在不走



就不叫愤然了


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-02-06 10:35,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/607504.html

生活大爆炸--第12季第20集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看电影学英语-打印-word版的相关文章

  • 爱心与尊严的高中作文题库

    1.关于爱心和尊严的作文八百字 我们不必怀疑富翁的捐助,毕竟普施爱心,善莫大焉,它是一 种美;我们也不必指责苛求受捐者的冷漠的拒绝,因为人总是有尊 严的,这也是一种美。

    小学作文
  • 爱心与尊严高中作文题库

    1.关于爱心和尊严的作文八百字 我们不必怀疑富翁的捐助,毕竟普施爱心,善莫大焉,它是一 种美;我们也不必指责苛求受捐者的冷漠的拒绝,因为人总是有尊 严的,这也是一种美。

    小学作文
  • 爱心与尊重的作文题库

    1.作文关爱与尊重议论文 如果说没有爱就没有教育的话,那么离开了尊重同样也谈不上教育。 因为每一位孩子都渴望得到他人的尊重,尤其是教师的尊重。可是在现实生活中,不时会有

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任100字作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任心的作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文
生活大爆炸--第12季第20集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看电影学英语-打印-word版随机文章