关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

关于dota2里的一些英语词汇

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-01-29 02:07
tags:

-indicated

2021年1月29日发(作者:problem什么意思)


Alchemist


炼金术士



攻击:


You point, I'll punch!


你指哪儿我打哪儿!



I always do your dirty work.


我总是帮你干脏活儿。




释放不稳定化合物的时候:



Throw the damn thing!


把那个破玩意儿扔了!



Shaken and stirred!


摇一摇,再搅一搅


~


Didn?t you hear me telling you to throw it?


没听见我告诉你把它丢了吗?



Greed is good


这个大家都懂的




嘲讽英雄:



Damn, was gonna ask Batrider if he wanted to trade mounts.


想买坐骑找蝙蝠骑士去!



Pudge, were you tapping methane? Yikes!


胖子你在放甲烷?吓死我了!



I always wondered what you'd get if you melted Apparition down.


我很想知道把极寒幽魂


融 化了能得到什么



Hey, you think Kunkka knew I stole his rum?


嘿,

< br>你觉得昆卡会知道我偷了他的朗姆酒吗?



Morphling, if I could have shoved you in a beaker…


水人兄,如果我把你放在烧杯里晃悠


两下。





One Skeleton King provides a day's requirement of calcium


一只骷髅王可以提供一整天所


需的钙!



Clinkz, your bones were brittle. Shoulda eaten more spinach.


骨弓你有点骨质疏松,多吃


点菠菜。



Get out the siphon. Clockwerk's full of gasoline!


放开我的虹吸管,发条全身都是汽油!



I didn't need a tree trunk to knock you out, Earthshaker.


老牛,


我不需要树干就可以敲死你



You made my knuckles bleed, Spirit Breaker.


白牛!我的关节在出血!




补兵:



Only ninety eight percent pure?


难道只有


98%


的纯度?




死掉:



Must've mixed up the formula!


一定是配方弄错了!



Shoulda brought a bigger ogre.


我应该抓一只更大的食人魔的!




复活:




Failure is just another kind of success. The wrong kind.


失败也是一种成功,不大对劲的那




Maybe I should find some more stable formulas.


也许我应该找些更稳定的配方



I hope I didn't leave anything on the burner.


但愿我没有把什么东西落在炉子上




拾取复活盾:



Does Immortality work for both of us? It better!


这玩意儿对咱俩都有用么?那就太好了!







攻击:



Icefog


好吧这个也是吐槽的




嘲讽英雄:



Crystal Maiden, you dare cross ice with me?


冰女,你敢在我面前放冰?



Lina, frozen out.


莉娜,你出局了



Pudge, it's the meat locker for you!


胖子,这是给你冻肉的冰柜



Lich, your ice is weak.


巫妖,你的冰弱爆了




死亡时:



A south wind blows.


南风那个吹


~


Another ice age is coming. Ha hahahaha!


又到了一个冰河世纪。哈哈哈哈!






Anti-Mage


敌法师




同时杀死多个人时:



I've sundered this cabal!


我已经消灭了这个小团体




没有杀死人时:



Scarce worth the effort.


浪费我的努力!




杀死英雄时:



They who live by the wand shall die by my blade.


拿着法杖的人都得死在我的刀下




杀死灵魂守卫时



The bonds of brotherhood, severed.


我们的兄弟情义已经断绝



What blood ties, magic tears asunder.


什么血缘关系,魔法已经将我们分开了



Vile fratricide.


骨肉相残太可耻了!



Mother always liked you best.


妈妈最喜欢你了。



What would mother say?


妈妈会说什么呢?




死亡时:



What magic is this?


这是什么魔法!



I go to glory!


我光荣了



Even in death I am not thine.


即使我死了我也不是你的人(结 合


AM


的背景故事,被杀死


的僧人都被 召唤了)



Thou art a devil, pure and simple.


你是个恶魔,纯的




复活时:



I persevere in the face of evil!


我已经记住了恶魔的脸!



Send thy Dead God's legions, I will put them all to death.


告诉你的


死神


军团,我 会让他们


统统去死



I'll shatter the Dead God's legions, as they murdered the monks of Turstarkuri!


我将粉碎

死神


军团,因为他们屠杀了星隐寺的和尚!


(兔子不厚道的 打成了性隐私)




购买跳刀时:



Blink Dagger? Really?


跳刀?真的要买?



What need have I for such a blade?


我要这种东西干什么?




使用加速神符时:



The winds of virtue speed my steps.


良好的品德像清风一样加速我的脚步






Axe


斧王




攻击时:



Wet my blade!


弄脏了我的斧头!




施法时:



Not by blade alone!


不止有斧头哦!




没有杀死人时:



Axe misjudged?


判断失误了?



You're tougher than Axe thought!


你比我想象中抗打多了




购买跳刀时:



No escaping Axe!


再也逃不出我的斧头了!




杀死英雄时:



You fought badly--died worse.


你打架太丑了,死相更难看



Axe warms his blade in your guts!


斧王要用你的肠子温暖他的斧刃




复活时:



The Axe's edge is keen again!


我的斧子又磨好了



Axe is all the reinforcement this army needs!


斧王是这只军队所需要的全部援军!




罕见的台词:



So many skulls to cleave. So many bodies to throw on the pile.


有这么多脑袋要砍,这 么


多尸体要堆起来



No business but war. No family but death. No mercy but the grave!


没有交易,只有战争,


没有家 庭,只有死亡,没有仁慈,只有坟墓!



Axe brings the Red Mist!


斧王带来了红色迷雾(


Red Mix



2008


年的电影,讲的是 一个


人人错服药物结果灵魂出窍,依附于其他人的身体报复社会)




斧王用瓶子装神符:



Axe does not need this, but no one else shall have it.


斧王当然不需要这东西,但是其他人

< br>也别想要




斧王购买跳刀:



Don't worry, precious Axe. Blink Dagger does not come to chop.


不要担心,


可爱的小斧头,


跳刀不是用来切东西的。




斧王使用幻象神符:



Axe has gone three blades!


斧王现在有三把斧子了!






Batrider


蝙蝠骑士



释放燃油:



You need a shower.


你该洗澡了




杀死英雄时:



It's not the bat you gotta worry about. She eats fruit.


你不用害怕这只蝙蝠,她是吃水果的



Hey, ask permission the next time you wanna feed my bat.


嘿,下次来喂我的蝙蝠要先问


问我




嘲讽英雄:



Oh, Lina, I was hoping you'd be my backwarmer.


哦,莉娜,我多希望你来给我暖暖身子



Aw, Queenie, in another life we'd a been soulmates, I just know it!


嗷,小女王,在另 一个世


界里我们一直是知音,我知道的



Drow Ranger, don't be a stranger.


卓尔游侠,不要那么害羞啊



Oh now, Windrunner, you don't have to run from me.


风行者,不用跑来跑去躲着我



I know, Vengeful: Chicks rule. They also die.


小复仇,我懂的,你觉得女权至上:女人也是

要死的。


(这一句感谢河马的翻译


^^



I gotta say, Enchantress: You are spunky.


我必须要说,小鹿你真是活力十足



Spectre, I have no idea what you just said, but I could listen to you all day.


幽鬼妹纸,我虽


然不知道你刚才说了什么,但是我可以听你说上一整天



Crystal Maiden, you were a tall glass of ice water.


冰女,你就像高脚杯里的冰水



I'm not speakin ill of Lina when her ashes are still warm.


莉娜的尸骨未寒的时候我是不会说


她坏话的



Damn, Lina, I carried such a torch for ya.


该死的莉娜,我可是为了你才拿着这该死的火炬



Always a pleasure being stalked by the Templar Assassin.


能被圣堂


**

< p>
是多开心呢



Death Prophet, I'm the one your visions been warning you about.


死亡先知,我是你预言中


被警告的那个人



Mirana, I think your ride and mine have a thing for each other.


米拉娜,我觉得咱俩的坐骑


有一腿



Broodmother, if you weren't already--ugh, never mind!


蜘蛛 ,如果你没


……


呃,算了



I wish I could have got a better look at you, Phantom Assassin.


幻刺,我希望我能看你看的


更清楚



Nightstalker, why have wings if you're not gonna fly.


夜魔,你不会飞干嘛还要长翅膀



Shoulda warned ya, Storm Spirit. She likes fruit.


蓝叔我要提醒你一下,她是吃水果的



Aw, Pudge, I thought you knew all about choppers.


啊,胖子我相信你对绞肉机很了解



Uh, usually Pudge, I like a chopped hog. But you the wrong sort.


胖子,通常我比较喜欢切


好的猪肉,但不是你这种



Sorry, my hoss here thought your name was Nectar-Lyte. Hahaha.


非常抱歉,我以为你的

< p>
名字是甜蜜的莱特(吐槽瘟疫法师)



Hey Void! Have you seen Bat to the Future?


嘿,内裤脸!知道未来的蝙蝠是啥样么?



Aw, Viper, and I was gonna take you out for a spin.


啊,蝮蛇,我本想骑着你出去兜两圈



I rode a dragon once. Really chapped my hide.


我曾经骑过龙,那严重威胁我的生命安全



Okay, Jakiro, which one of you wants to take me for a ride?


好吧双头龙,你想让我骑你哪


个头?



One time I was riding this dragon when the damn thing turned into a knight!


曾经我还骑着


这条龙,后来他居然变成了 一个骑士!




复活时:



Nothin like the feel of my old bat between my legs.


没人能理解我两腿间的老蝙蝠的感受




罕见语音:



Hoss here has a two-stroke engine. Gotta pet her twice to get her going.


我的蝙蝠有个两


冲程的发动机 ,你得爱抚她两下她才能走






兽王


Beast Master



旋风飞斧时:



Even my axes are trained.


我的斧子也是训练过的




杀死敌人时:



Welcome to the food chain.


欢迎进入食物链。




杀死发条时:



Calm your beard, Rattletrap.


不要反抗了,零件




死亡时:



Nature welcomes me home.


大自然在欢迎我回家



You will never tame me.


你永远驯服不了我




复活时:



My bite is worse than my bark.


我咬人可比叫起来凶




罕见语音:



I run with the rabbit and hunt with the hounds.


我和 兔子一起奔跑,和猎狗一起打猎(我中


枪)



Basshunter, on the hunt. Basshunter


正在打猎



Basshunter


为瑞典歌手,


曾创作著名


DotA

< br>歌曲


Vi sitter i Ventrilo ochspelarDotA


,视频在下面


~




购买死灵书时:



Mm, mm, this smells unnatural.


恩,恩,这不是大自然的味道





血魔


Bloodseeker



出生时:



For the Flayed Twins, I seek blood.


为了包皮双子


←_←


,我要寻找血液。


(参见血魔背


景故事)




放大招时:



Why are you not running?


你为什么还不跑?



Most fools run!


大多数呆瓜会跑!



Go ahead…run.


来来来!快跑!



Lie down…have a cookie.


来躺下尝点点心吧




杀人时:



Your blood is mine.


(恶魔猎手表示被抢台词了)



The Flayed Ones drink your blood.


是剥皮双子在喝你的血




罕见配音:



The vital liquor of each vein I open flows to the Flayed Twins.


血管里的养生饮料都将


流向剥皮双子



I drift on a river of blood.


我在鲜血汇成的小河中飘荡





育母蜘蛛


Broodmother



拿一血时:



First blood goes to mother!


伊雪要给妈妈!




攻击时:



None shall spy the spider.


没有人侦测到蜘蛛



My brood needs food.


我的孩子们需要食物



Motherless cur.


没娘养的混蛋



Who dares tug my web?


谁敢扯我的网?




释放小蜘蛛时:



I've promised you to my children.


我已经答应把你送给我的孩子了



What a lovely brood.


多可爱的孩纸


@@


Save some for mother.


给妈妈留一点儿




极度饥渴时:



Come to mother!


来,到妈妈这儿来!



I'll drink you dry.


我要把你吸干


= =



(极度饥渴的女人)




杀死英雄时:



You'll need more eyes to catch me.


想抓我你还得多插几个眼



I could kill you with five eyes closed.


闭上 五只眼睛我都能搞定你


→_→



Pathetic insect.


可怜的昆虫




嘲讽英雄时:



Why Weave when you can spin?


你会吐丝为什么还要当编织者



Nyx Assassin, I've some of your cousins in my larder.


小强,我的食品柜里还有你的外甥



You're not the King of me.


你不是我的国王



You should be careful who you go looking for, Slardar.


渔人你要警惕你寻找的人



Night Stalker, that's a face even a mother couldn't love.


夜魔,你的脸连妈都不会喜欢的



With you gone, Earthshaker, the world is safer for my babies.


老牛一走,我孩子的世界就


安宁多了



Kunkka, that was for all the spider crabs you've boiled.


船长,这是为那些被你煮了的蜘蛛


报仇



Enigma, your little ones aren't half as precious as mine.

< p>
团团,


你那群孩子还没我的一半可





死亡时:



This is matricide.


这是弑母之罪




复活时:



I have more lives than legs.


我的命比我腿多




买东西时:



A bargain price.


折扣价(果然是女银)





Bounty Hunter


赏金猎人




开始游戏时:



No job is too big, no fee is too big.


不嫌票大,不嫌钱多




疾风步时:



Long time no see.


好久不见


= =





杀死被标记的英雄时:



My allies have earned their keep.


我的同伙儿都拿到赏钱了




杀死英雄时:



There was a price on your head.


你脑袋上写着标价呢



Just business, nothing personal.


这是工作,不是私人事务



I didn't come here to see my enemies grow rich.


我来这儿不是为了看敌人赚钱的




嘲讽英雄时:



I've collected all five bounties!


五份赏金我都要了!< /p>


(目测调戏地卜师)



See, Huskar, no need to rush it.


看到没,哈斯卡,不要急于求成



The price on a god's head is immeasurable.


神的脑袋是无价之宝



Alive or dead, Skeleton King. Pick one.


生存或是死亡,骷髅王你选一个吧



You're wanted dead or alive, I don't know which you are but I'll collect your bounty all the


same.


我不知道你现在是死是活,但是不论怎样赏钱是一样的



No more hiding behind your friends, Vengeful.


复仇之魂,不要躲在你朋友身后了



I'll cut your bowstring, Drow.


黑弓我要切断你的弓弦



Ah, Spectre, my toughest bounty.


幽鬼啊,你的赏金最难赚了



Nyx, you've disposed of your last victim.


小强,把最后一个猎物处理了吧



Hold still, Geomancer!


地卜师,不要动!



How many of you do I have to kill?


你们中间我到底应该杀死几个?



You may fool others, but not me.


你可以骗其他人,但是对我无效



Riki, I've always known you were a backstabber.


隐刺,我知道你就喜欢背后使坏



Impressive technique, Riki, but not enough.


技艺高超啊隐刺,不过还欠点火候



Not stealthy enough, Mirana.


米拉娜,你还不够猥琐



The Tidehunter becomes the hunted.


潮汐猎人成了潮汐猎物



You can't hide in your web forever.


你不可能在网里躲一辈子




遇到队友时:



Ah, subtle Mirana.


啊,火眼金睛的米拉娜



Help me seek them out, Drow.


小黑,帮我把他们抓出来



Tidehunter, let us hunt together.


潮汐猎人,我们一起去打猎吧


@@


Rikimaru, I didn't see you join us.


隐刺,我没看到你加入我们啊



Riki, let's sneak up on them together.


隐刺,我们悄悄跟过去



Cover me, Sniper.


火枪,掩护我



Lay the trap, Templar Assassin.


圣堂,放好陷阱



Nyx, show me what you can do.


小强,来让我看看你能干点啥




购买东西时:



Expenses, expenses.


太贵了太贵了!



Highway robbery.


马路上有人抢劫






Chen


圣骑士


首先根据陈的背景故事呢,


这孩子就是一个和打劫教会失败的人,

< br>正要被处决了结果突然信


仰教会了。


信仰突然转变的他对 于



忠诚



这 个词比较敏感


……


所以和他打仗的人都被他碎碎


念了,他自己也在反复阐述自己对神的忠诚。



。非常 无聊的一个人




出生时:



Knight of the faith.


忠诚的骑士




拿到伊雪时:



That was my first conversion!


这是我的第一次对话!




赎罪:



Only the penitent can be forgiven.


只有忏悔者可以被原谅




神圣劝化



My flock increases.


教徒又增加了




嘲讽英雄



By whose grace were you knighted, Omni Knight.


全能,你是受到谁的恩赐而成为骑士的?



Back to hell, you succubus.


下 地狱吧你个


**




Queen of pain? Heh, queen of nothing.


痛苦女王?呵呵,光杆女王



I am your personal bringer of Doom.


我是你私人的末日使者



Doom Bringer, be damned.


末日,认罪吧!



Witch Doctor, where are your false gods now, hm?


巫医,你那个假冒的神呢?



Shadow Shaman, your pagan ways die with you.


萨满,你的异教徒会和你一起下地狱的




死亡时:



I meet my maker.


我看见造世主了



God taketh whom he loveth best.


神会带走他最喜欢的人




罕见配音:



I have left the dark desert of my past to walk now in the light of Obelis.


我已经离开了过去


生活过 的黑暗沙漠,正走向


Obelis


的光辉!


The sword teaches lessons that cannot be unlearned.


让剑来告诉你一些你学不到的东西






发条机师



出生时:



Some assembly required.


还需要一些零件




移动时:



The turtle wins the race.


乌龟赢得了赛跑



I run like a clock!


我跑起来像块表




攻击时:



Prepare for repairs!


准备维修!



Armored to the teeth.


全副武装,武装到牙齿



Grinding gears.


齿轮开始旋转




嘲讽英雄时:


Tinker, this'll gum your gears!


修补匠,你的齿轮会黏住的



Tinker, prepare for repairs.


修补匠,准备大修吧



Coming for you, Sniper!


火枪手,我来取你老命!



Blood is thicker than gear oil.


血浓于润滑油


= =




Who sniped who?


谁是谁的副产品?



Tinker's been tanked.


修补匠已经打包装好



Hey, us little guys gotta stick together, right, Sniper?


嘿!那些小家伙貌似别到一起了 ,对


吧火枪



Hey, cousin!


嗨侄子!



Tinker, simpatico!


修补匠,乃尊可耐



Tinker, you were like a brother to me!


修补匠,你就像我弟弟一样!



Sniper, you? There's one in every family.


火枪,你?每个家里都有一个



Tinker, where'd you get those wonderful toys?


修补匠,你哪里搞来这些可爱的玩具




齿轮:



Zapped like a bug.


死得像个小虫子



That didn't go as I planned.


事情出乎意料了




照明弹:



You didn't see that coming!


你没看见这东西来了嘛!



Long range kill!


长距离拿人头!




钩子:



Reel me in!


把我卷进去了!



You stay there, Pudge, I'll come to you!


胖子!站在那里不要动!我会过去的!



Like my hook, Pudge?


胖子,喜欢我的钩子咩?




杀死英雄时:



I'll torque your innards.


为您的内脏施加扭矩



Both accurate and precise.


稳定高效



I tested your mettle. And found it wanting.


检测了一下你的勇气,发现不太够



I'll polish my armor in your blood.


我会用你血给我装甲美个容




死亡时:



Out of tolerance.


受不鸟了!



My armor rusts…


我的装甲生锈了!



My armor is my coffin.


护甲就是我的棺材壳



Metal will never die…


金属才不会死掉




复活时:



I have a degree in mechanical domineering!


我有个机械支配工程学的学位



Dressed to kill!


打扮一下杀个人


Another lap around the dial.


仪表盘再转一圈



Bleep bloop, I am a robot. Eh, just kidding.


哔哔啵啵,我是机器人!呃,只是开个玩笑




罕见台词:



Hard on the outside, but with a soft delicious center.


强硬的外表,少女的内心



A good offense is the best armor. Good armor is also good armor.


进攻才是最好的防守,护


甲永远只是护甲





Crystal Maiden


水晶室女




死亡时:



My heart...thaws...


我的心要融化了




杀死英雄时:



You move like the Blueheart Glacier!


你动起来就像蓝心冰川(她师傅住的地方)




罕见配音:



When Hell freezes over, I'll start calling it Heaven.


当该死的冰冻期结束时,我会叫这里为


天堂(兔子表示没看明白)



Can you guess my favorite poet?


猜猜我最喜欢的诗是什么?



Someday I'll return to the Blueheart Glacier and sleep for a thousand years.


总有一天我会


回到蓝心冰川睡一千年



You can burn my body but you'll never thaw my soul.


我可以燃烧你的身体但是你永远不能

融化我的灵魂(前半句很内涵的)




遇见莉娜时:



Lina!


莉娜!



You again!


又是你!



Ice trumps fire!


冰霜轻松战胜火焰



Hellfire...


该死的火!



Hell- bitch...


该死的


XX


My heart will never thaw toward you, sister!


姐姐,我不会对你心慈手软的!



Lina, you hellfire bitch!


莉娜,你个


XXXX


I'm sorry, Sister. I always was the good one.


非常抱歉姐姐,我总是比你强






Dark Seer


黑暗贤者



出生:



An enemy destroyed cannot rise against you.


倒下的敌人是不会起来反抗你的



From the land behind the wall, I come.< /p>


我来自墙后面的大陆。






移动时:



Speed is the heart of battle.


速度是战争的核心



A mind sharper than any blade.


比刀刃还要犀利的意识



Damathryx guides me.


达玛瑞克斯在指 引我(见黑暗贤者的背景故事:曾经,黑暗贤者是


备受人民尊敬的将军,是神王达玛瑞克 斯麾下英勇的保卫者)




攻击时:



I need no weapon.


我不需要武器(仔细想想这一句很精髓的)



Your skull's roundness offends me.


你完满的脑形惹恼了我




释放复制之墙:



Meet your own worst enemy.


去见你最讨厌的敌人吧



Face your enemy, face yourself.


正视敌人,正视自己




升级时:



Did my head just get pointier?

我的脑袋变犀利了吗?(我的脑袋变尖了吗?)



-indicated


-indicated


-indicated


-indicated


-indicated


-indicated


-indicated


-indicated



本文更新与2021-01-29 02:07,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/582853.html

关于dota2里的一些英语词汇的相关文章