关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

eif每日一句

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-01-28 09:34
tags:

eif-货币制度

2021年1月28日发(作者:anne)




First time for everything.


凡是都有第一次。



There is only so much of fortune a man really needs and the


rest is just for showing off.


人真正需要的财富就这么一点,其他都


是用来炫耀的。



Miracles happen every day.


奇迹每天都在发生。



Life is just like a box of chocolate you never know what you


gonna get.


生活就像一盒巧克力你永远不知道下一块是什么。



Believe you me.


你相信我。



He’s a little out of your league.


你有一点配不上他。



Let me be crystal clear.


让我说清楚。



Improvising.


随机应变。



Control your emotions. Discipline your mind.


控制你的情绪。训


练你的心智。



The more you care, the more you have to lose.


你越是在意,你


失去的就越多。



What’s the phase?


我该怎么说?



Working hard is important, but there’s something that matters


even more.


努力很重要,但有一件事更重要。



She couldn’t take he eyes off you.


她的眼睛根本就不离开你。



Facing the stuff in real life is not like in school.


面对生活中的问


题是和学校中 不一样的。



Let’s look on th


e bright side.


我们乐观点看好吗。





You are on your own.


你得靠自己了。



I can’t be of more help.


我帮不上更多忙了。



For now.


没多久了。



Let me make quite plain.


我来把事说清楚。



More commonly know as”



”.


通常都简称为







I’ll just leave you to your thoughts.


我就让你静一下吧。



That really was illuminating.


那真是让人茅塞顿开。



In the presence of somebody


在某人面前



Why would he keep me in the dark?


为什么他瞒着我?



I reach my limit.


我到极限了。(我受不了了)



I can vouch for that.


我可以保证。



Everything gets control.


一切在掌握之中。



That goes without saying.


那还用说吗。



Handle fear


直面恐惧











Become a textbook case.


成为教科书般的范例





I think it’s do some good.


我认为那(对你)有好处。



Prepare somebody mentally


作好心理准备



See a chandler-shaped hole at that door.


看到一个


Chandler



人形洞在门上



Tell me how to make things right.


告诉我如何补救


.


I have no choice but to do sth


我只好




There is nothing less than


(不好的事物)





没什么两样



Brand-new concept


崭新的概念



We’d better all clear the consequence.


我们最好都清楚最后的结


果。



Without authorization


未经许可



I thank every bit of that.


我感谢你做的每一点。



It so happened that I expected.


既来之则安之。



Not particularly.


不见得。



Quite a competitor.


强劲的对手



I can’t h


ear that enough.


那话我百听不厌。



So you will get all the votes!


你一定会大获全胜!



I know the short cut.


我知道捷径。



Man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do.


男人必须做男人应该做的


事情。



I will take a pass.


我会想办法的。



Life is full of interruptions and complications.


生活总是充满了中


断和复杂。





Fire away.


尽管说吧!



You maybe run out of chance.


你可能失去机会。



Do you mean that?


你说的是真的吗?



It’s such a self


-preservation thing.


这是秘密私藏的东西。



That’s gorgeous!


那真美妙


/


壮丽!



No stings attached




无条件奉送!



-place-at- right-time


天时地利先生



We are going around circles.


我们在原地踏步。



With all respect…


恕我冒昧




I think it’s a commercial break.


我想是插广告的时间了!



Remember, I was a kid once.


别忘了,我也曾经是小孩子。



Free as a bird.


空的要死。



Thought as much.


我想就是这样。



What do you reckon?


你觉得怎么样?



Taste explosion?


试试新口味?



That sounds fine. A little boring but f ine.


听起来不错尽管有一些


无聊。



That’s nothing you can do that can’t be done.


世上没有做不到的


事。



You make a really good point.


你说的很有道理。



I will give my best shot.


我会尽力的。



It’s a light


-year ahead of its time.


这东西在它的时代超级先进!



Don’t be such a goody


-goody!


别这么假正经嘛!





That’s sort of you given.


你说的有道理。



Can we please just drop this?


我们能换个话题吗?



One thing leads to another...


一不做二不休




I’ m tired of covering you two




我再也不想替你们掩饰了!



I never felt so alive!


我从来没这么兴奋!



You look remarkably groomed today.


你今天打扮的不错哦。



Not even think about it.


想都不要想。



No words can heal a broken heart.


没有言语能治愈心灵的创伤。



Put your faith in what you most believe in.


把你的信仰放在你最


深信的地方。



A man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is


uncertain.


一个人开始了长途旅行,伴随着未知的结局。



I’m find I’m so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in


my head.


我发觉我很激动,几乎坐不住,我的思绪混乱。



“Get busy living, or get busy dying.”


要么忙着工作,


要么忙着死。



I’ll keep an eye out for you.


我期待你的到来。



Help me to get my project on wheels.


我需要一个人帮我一起工


作。



Much obliged.


非常感谢。



All I want is to be back where things make sense.


我 只想回到适


合我的地方。



There is a harsh truth to face.


现实是很难面对的。



I look back on the way I was.


我回首过往。






To me it’s just a made


-up word.


对我来说只是一个掩饰的词。



You have the right to remain silent, if you give up this right,


anything you see can be held against you in court.


(米兰达)



A person should do anything to keep his mind occupie d.


一个人


必须做哪怕任何事来消磨时间。


That’s all it takes.


需要的就是这些。



I imagine it appealed to his meticulous nature.

< p>
我认为这归功于他


一丝不苟的个性。



You don’t put me behind!


你不要耽误我的时间!



Impeccable(


完整无缺的


) timing.


来的正是时候。



From dawn until dusk


从黎明到黄昏



It’s good having you back. Place wasn’t the same without you.


你回来真好。你不在的话一切都不一样。



Just about finished.


就快结束了。



Every man has his breaking point.


人都有脆弱的一刻。



I guess I come down to(


归结为


) a simple choice.


我想我只有一个


选择。



I’m in the path of the tornado.


我遇上了麻烦。



Do you catch my drift?


明白我的意思吗?



Move on.


继续下去。



We just have to put the stuff behind us.


我们只能把事放在脑后。



It’s got me up nights.


让我晚上不能入睡。



We got a situation here.


我们这里有点情况。





I just want to put you at ease.


我只想让你放心。



If we do that, we do it all the way. 100%.


如果我们做事,


就坚持下


去。用全力。



Night drops as always.


一天又过去了。



Get somebody elsewhere


把某人派到别处



I have somebody to keep me company.


我有

XX


陪着我。



I’d like to think it was something so beautiful it can’t be


expressed in word and makes your heart ache because of it.



想那是难以用言语 形容的美境而且使你心伤。



We will consider the matters closed.


所以我们是否将此事告一段


落。



Part that counts, anyway.


至少部分算(达到了)。



As god as my witness!


上帝可以帮我做证!



I’ll give you a time tour.


我带你随便逛逛吧。



I’m not falling for that one.


我才不会上当。



It’s exactly like it sounds.


确实是听上去那样。



It's a feat engineering.


是一个宏伟的工程。



Oh, forget it.


哦,算了。



You have a very productive day.


你过了很充实的一天。



At ease, soldier.


稍息,大兵!



I think you two could really hit it off.


我想你们一定会来电。



The ball is in one’s court.


轮到谁出招了



Somebody is using his head.


有人动了一番脑筋啊。





Chip in


捐款



Do you mind if I wash up?


你介意我去洗手间吗?



Go for


选择,袭击



I have to keep my schedule.


我必须遵守时间。



Words get around.


话说回来。



The time is ripe for action.


行动的实际已经成熟。



A person of ripe judgment


判断力成熟的人



You are such a charmer.


你真吸引人!



So long!


再见!



That’s the way it has to be.


那是没办法的。



I’m baring my soul here.


我在这里掏心掏肺



A: I didn’


t know you were hard up.


我并知道你缺钱。



B: I put up a good front but I haven’t seen daylight for a long


time.


我只是装门面比较好罢了,我已经看不到曙光好久了。



Hard up


是缺钱的意思。


It was no disgrace to be hard up.


那时候,


没有钱并不丢架。


< /p>


也可以指



缺少必需之物


” He must be very hard up for a date if he


has to invite someone like her to go ou t.


他若约会那样的女孩一


定是饥不择食了。

< br>


Put up a front


可以是装门面或充阔佬



Sometimes she puts up a front and pretends it doesn’t matter.


她有时装腔作势扮作若无其事。





See daylight




成功在望




Be waltzing right up to some place


大摇大摆去某地



Off-duty


下班



We are just going through a rough time.


我们正在度难关。



She’s nuts.


她疯了!



She is the one.


她就是真命天女。



Simulation terminated.


模拟程式结束。



Let me get this straight.


让我把这个搞清楚。



The pleasure’s all mine.


我很荣幸。



Pleased to make your acquaintance.


很高兴认识你。



Anything but that!


这东西除外!



Welcome to my humble home.


欢迎来到寒舍。



It’s my problem free philosophy.


这是我解决问题的哲学。



You should get to put your past behind you.


你应该把身后放在过


去中。



He looks blue.


他看起来有点伤心。



Precisely.


完全正确。



You deliberately disobey me.


你故意忤逆我。



That was it?


就那个?(轻蔑)



Arrange heart-to-heart


促膝谈心



Free to do all my way.


随心所欲做事。



Not so long as I’m around.


只要我在就不可能。



Gotcha.


收到了。





A smooth talker


一个能说会道的人



We are way out of line.


我们是在太离谱了!



Get someone all figured out?


看透某人



Some people are just into appearance.


有些人只是以貌取人。



I can’t wait to see you.


我迫不及待想见你。



I think it’s like a


crime against the nature.


我觉得这有点不合天理。



I get a great kick out of it.


我很欣赏这一点。



I can’t accept your acceptance of our apology.


我不能接受你接


受我们道歉的方式。



It’s just a little sudden.


只是有些突然。



It’s nothing to freak out about.


过去的事就过去了。


(freak out


——


生气


)


That would make more sense.


那样说似乎更有道理。



These clowns wants to take us for a ride.


这些小人想占我们便


宜。



Don’t count on it!


别想了。



I decide to leave it entirely up to the gods of fate.

我决定


(把事情)


交给命运女神。



He is leaving for China for good = for leave = forever


他永远离


开的中国。



In essence


实际上



Actually,sort of




事实上,算是吧



And so on and so forth


等等



eif-货币制度


eif-货币制度


eif-货币制度


eif-货币制度


eif-货币制度


eif-货币制度


eif-货币制度


eif-货币制度



本文更新与2021-01-28 09:34,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/578519.html

每日一句的相关文章