关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

锁扣外贸英文会话货运篇

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-01-15 03:54
tags:英语学习, 外语学习

-

2021年1月15日发(作者:元行恭)
情景会话:货运篇:
dialog1
A: We're about ready to ship your order.
你们的货我们差不多准备在发送了。
B: We need this order packed in a special way.
这次的货需要特别的包装。
A: We know it is fragile.
我们知道它容易破碎。
B: Yes. Please be careful when you send it out.
是的,出货时请小心些。

dialog2
A: We're getting the order out now.
我们现在要出货了
B: Did you get our packing specifications?
你收到我们的装箱说明书了吗?
A: Yes, I'm looking at them right now.
收到了,现在正在看。
B: Good. Take care with the order, will you?
很好,那就麻烦你们多操心了。

dialog3
A: Have you seen our new packing specifications?
你看过我们新的包装指示了没有?
B: Yes, I have.
有,看过了
A: We'll need all our orders packed that way from now on.
今后我们所有的货都要照样包装。
B: We can handle that for you with no problem.
没问题,我们会照你的指定的方式去做。

Dialog4
A: Do you think you can follow our specifications for packing?
就照我们的指定方式装箱,没问题吧。
B: They will add a couple of days to our shipping date.
那要多个二、的三天才能出货哦。
A: We're prepared for that.
我们已有准备了。
B: Then we can do it for you.
那就照你的意思做。



Dialog5
A: We need our order separated into three different boxes.
我们订的货需要分装三箱。
B: How do you want it separated?
怎么分呢。
A: I'll send you a note about that.
我会寄一张便条给你。
B: Good, we'll pack up the order as soon as we get the not.
好,我们一收到会立刻打包。

dialog6
A: Does this whole order go to the same place?
这一整批的货都是送往相同的地方吗?
B: No, half of it is for our wheaten plant.
不,有一半要送到我们的惠顿厂。
A: Then we're going to have to shop it in different lots.
那我们是要分开送了。
B: Yes, that's right.
对的。

dialog7
A: We have a problem.
出问题了。
B: What is it?
什么呢?
A: Our last order arrived damaged because of the packaging.
上次叫的货因为包装太差送到后都损毁了。
B: I see .I'll look into it for you.
哦!这件事我会查明的。

dialog8
A: There was some confusion about our last shipment.
上一批货把我们搞得迷迷糊糊。
B: Why? What happened?
为什么?怎么啦?
A: The order number wasn't anywhere on any of the boxes.
所有的条子都没打上订货号码啊!
B: I'll see that doesn't happen again.
我会注意以后不会再发生那样的事。





dialog9
A: When could you make a delivery?
你们什么时候可以交货啊?
B: Is this a rush order?
这批货急吗?
A: Kind of.
有一点。
B: We'll get it right out for you.
我们马上就出货。

dialog10
A: I'm calling to see what happened to our last order.
我打电话来是想知道上次订的货怎么样啦?
B: That is scheduled for shipment the day after tomorrow。
预定后天就可装船了。
A: Good, we need it.
好,我们等着要这批货。
B: It will be there.
没问题,会送到的。

dialog11
A: What seems to be the delay in shipping?
你们出货延迟了,是什么原故呢?
B: We're having trouble arranging for a carrier.
因为货运公司的安排有问题。
A: We really need that material, you know.
你知道,我们急着需要那批材料。
B: Yes, we'll have it out just as soon as we can.
是的,我们会尽快出货。

dialog12
A: Could we send this out to you right now?
现在就出货可以吗?
B: We don't need it until next month.
我们要到下个月才用得着。
A: It is all ready to go.
货已经准备好等着出了。
B: We don't have space in the warehouse for it.
我们仓库没有空位了。





dialog13
A: We're having trouble meeting your shipping schedule.
要如期出货,我们有问题。
B: How late do you plan to be?
你们预计延迟多久?
A: About a month.
大概一个月。
B: I'm not sure that we can wait that long.
我不知道我们是否能够等那么久。

dialog14
A: Can you change the shipping date on out order?
你能不能改一下我们的出货日期?
B: Do you want to make it earlier or later?
要提早还是延迟呢?
A: Later, by about two weeks.
延迟,大概二个星期。
B: I'll tell the shipping superintendent about it for you.
我会把这事告诉出货组长。

dialog15
A: It would be easier for us if you would ship next month.
如果能在下个月出货的话我们会轻松一些。
B: That is our peak season.
下个月是我们的旺季。
A: Will it cause a delay?
会耽搁出货吗?
B: We could guarantee delivery better if you would take it now.
如果现在交货我们较能保证如期交到。

dialog16
A: How would you like this order shipped?
这批货您要怎么运送?
B: Send it the fastest possible way.
用最快的方式。
A: That might cost a little more.
那样恐怕要多花点钱。
B: That's OK .We really need the material.
没关系,我们急着要这些原料。




-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-01-15 03:54,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/517306.html

外贸英文会话货运篇的相关文章