关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

婴非常好的英语商务邮件常用句

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-01-15 03:41
tags:英语学习, 外语学习

-

2021年1月15日发(作者:胥光义)
英语商务邮件常用句
1. Initiate a meeting 发起会议
I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A。
今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。
I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time
is okay for you and Ben。
我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空?
We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time。
十月三十号(周四),老时间,开会。
Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time。
下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。
I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XX project。
我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。
2. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions咨询信息/反馈/建议
Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me know.如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。
Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule。谢谢你,希望能听到更
多你对评估和日程计划的建议。
Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon。期待您的反馈建议!
What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed?你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该
怎么做?
What do you think about this?这个你怎么想?
Feel free to give your comments。请随意提出您的建议。
Any question, please don’t hesitate to let me know。有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
Any question, please let me know。有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
Please contact me if you have any questions。有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
Your comments and suggestions are welcome!欢迎您的评论和建议!
Please let me know what you think?欢迎您的评论和建议!
Do you have any idea about this?对于这个您有什么建议吗?
It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user’s behavior。您若是能够就用户
行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了!
At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue。如果可以,我希望你能
负责这件事情。
3. Give feedback意见反馈
Please see comments below。请看下面的评论。
My answers are in blue below。我的回答已标蓝。
I add some comments to the document for your reference。我就文档添加了一些备注,仅供参考。
4. Attachment附件
I enclose the evaluation report for your reference。我附加了评估报告供您阅读。
Please check the attached today’s meeting notes。今天的会议记录在附件里查收。
The attachment is the design document, please review it。设计文档在附件里,请评阅。
For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes。其他个人特征
方面的信息请见附件。
5. Point listing列表
Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today: 1…….2……。今天我们要完成的任务:
1…….2……。
Some known issues in this release: 1…….2……。声明中涉及的一些问题:1…….2……。
Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns: 1…….2……。我们阅读了最新的
供应链管理政策,做出如下考虑:1…….2……。
Here are some more questions/issues for your team: 1…….2……。以下是对你们团队的一些问题:1…….2……。
The current status is as following: 1……2……目前数据如下:1……2……
Some items need your attention: 1…….2……。以下方面需提请注意:1…….2……。
6. Raise question提出问题
I have some questions about the report XX-XXX 我对XX-XXX报告有一些疑问。
For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions: … 就ABC协议,我有以下几个问题:……
7. Proposal提议
For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing… 关于平台启动的下一步计划,我有一个提议……
I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future。我建议我们就一周
项目开一个电话会议。
Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue… Achievo团队建议应对突出问题采用A
办法。
8. Thanks note 感谢信
Thank you so much for the cooperation。感谢你的合作!
I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project。 对如此紧急的项目您做出
的努力我表示十分感谢。
Thanks for your attention! 谢谢关心!
Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated。我们对您的协助表示感谢。
Really appreciate your help! 非常感谢您的帮助!
9. Apology道歉
I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding! 对造成的误解我真诚道歉!
I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP。
很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信息。
职场必备:外企工作最常用的100個句型,说写通用

1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you… 我写信时要确认/询问/通知你…
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today…关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5…先前在10月5日所写的信…
5. As I mentioned earlier about… 如我先前所提及关于…
6. as indicated in my previous e-mail… 如我在先前的信中所提出…
7. As we discussed on the phone… 如我们上次在电话中的讨论…
8. from our decision at the previous meeting… 如我们在上次会议中的决定…
9. as you requested/per your requirement… 按照你的要求…
reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定…
is in response to your e-mail today.这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.
如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。
13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues
of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。
14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide
more details. 我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。
15. Please be advised/informed that… 请被告知…
16. Please note that…请注意…
17. We would like to inform you that…我们想要通知你…
18. I am convinced that…我确信…
19. We agree with you on… 我们同意你在…
20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008…从2008年10月4日开始生效…
21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below…我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下。
22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only. 请确保个
人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。
23. I am delighted to tell you that… 我很高兴地告诉你…
24. We are pleased to learn that… 我们很高兴得知…
25. We wish to notify you that… 我们希望通知你…
26. Congratulation on your… 恭喜您关于…
27. I am fine with the proposal. 我对这份提案没意见。
28.I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.
我很高兴地告诉你,你已经被同意参加2008年11月22-24日的研讨会。
29. We are sorry to inform you that… 我们很抱歉地通知你…
30. I’m afraid I have some bad news. 我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。
31. There are a number of issues with our new system. 我们的新系统有些问题。
32. Due to circumstances beyond our control…由于情况超出我们所能控制…
33. I don’t feel too optimistic about…我觉得不太乐观关于…
34. It would be difficult for us to accept… 我们很难接受…
35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.
很不幸地,我必须这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。
36. We would be grateful if you could…我们会很感激如果你可以…
37. I could appreciate it if you could… 我会很感激如果你可以…
38. Would you please send us…? 可否请你寄给我们…?
39. We need your help. 我们需要你的帮助。
40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.我们请求你的帮助,将此信息传达
给你们的员工。
41. We look forward to your clarification. 我们期待你的澄清。
prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.您能立即注意此事,我们将非常感激。
43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.
如果您能抽出时间,我希望能与你见面,请让我知道您最适合的时间。
give us your preliminary thoughts about this.请让我知道你对于这件事情初步的想法。
45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend? 请您回信如果您计划参加?
advise if you agree with this approach.请告知是否你同意这个方法。
47. Could you please let me know the status of this project? 请让我知道这个计划的进度?
48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.如果可能,当你完成提案,
我希望能收到一份复本。
49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.如果能在下周一前收到
您的答复,我将非常感激。
50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.希望您对此没有问题,如果不行,请利用电
子邮件尽快让我知道。
51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June? 请您在6月份前答复
我上述问题好吗?
52. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible? 如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答复?
53. If you wish, we would be happy to… 如果你希望,我们很乐意…
54. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help. 请让我知道任何我可以帮得上忙的地方。
there’s anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at
any time.对于这件事,如果还有任何我能帮得上忙的地方,请不要客气,随时与我联络。
you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.
如果关于此事你需要额外的建议,请让我们知道,我们会尝试看看是否可能。
57. I’m just writing to remind you of… 我只是写信来提醒您…
58. May we remind you that…? 我们想要提醒您…
59. I am enclosing…我附上…
60. Please find enclosed… 请查阅附件…
61. Attached hereto … 附件是關于…
62. Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning… 附上關于某某的最新資
料…
63. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.附上產品計劃書的草稿,請審
查及評價。
64. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.如果你有任何問題,請不要客氣與我
聯絡。
65. I hope my clarification has been helpful. 希望我的說明是有幫助的。
66. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.
67. Please let me know if this is suitable. 請讓我知道這是否恰當。
68. Looking forward to seeing you soon. 期待很快能見到你。
69. We look forward to hearing from you soon. 我們期待很快能得到您的回復。
70. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.希望上述說明很清楚,如有必
要,我們很樂意再進一步討論。
71. I look forward to receiving your reply soon. 我期待很快能收到你的回復。
72. Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course. 期待在預期的時間收到你的反饋。
73. I’ll keep you posted. 我會與你保持聯絡。
74. Please keep me informed on the matter. 請隨時讓我知道這件事的發展。
75. For any comments/suggestions, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482.任何評價或建議,請打電話2552-7482
聯絡Nadia。
76. I would like to apologize for… 我想就…道歉…
77. I apologize for the delay in …對于…的耽擱,我深感抱歉。
78. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. 對于產生任何不便,我們感到抱歉。
79. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.對于造成你的任何不便,我感到抱歉。
80. I’m sorry about last time. 關于上次的事我很抱歉。
apologize for not replying you earlier.對于未能早一點回信給你,我們感到抱歉。
82. I’m really sorry about this. 關于這件事,我真的很抱歉。
83. Sorry, I’m late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, April 1.抱歉,太遲回您在4月1日(星期一)
發給我的郵件。
84. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn’t inconvenience you too much.
我們為耽擱道歉,希望不會給您帶來太多的不便。
that this will not cause you too much trouble.希望不會為您帶來太多的麻煩。
if my voice message is not clear enough.如果我的電話留言不夠清楚,我深感抱歉.
87. Thank you for your help. 謝謝你的幫助。
88. I appreciate very much that you… 我非常感激你…
89. I truly appreciate it. 我真的很感激。
90. Thank you for your participation. 謝謝你的參加。
91. Thank you so much for inviting me. 非常感謝你要請我。
tulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.恭喜各位并謝謝各位的努力。
93. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.很感激你的理解及合作。
94. Your prompt response will be most appreciated. 很感激你快速的答復。
95. Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.再一次感謝你的承諾及支持。
96. Thanks for your input/clarification/message. 謝謝你的投入/澄清/信息。
97. Any comments will be much appreciated. 對于您的任何建議,我將非常感激。
98. Thank you very much for everything you’ve done for me. 謝謝你為我做的一切。
99. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.我很感激你對這件事情的理解。
100. Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job. 請表達我的
謝意給那些有關的同仁,他們真的干得很好



● 敬上
谨致问候 Yours (very) truly, *用于商业。
谨致问候 Sincerely yours, *稍带亲近的感觉,用于商务信函或给朋友的信中。
谨致问候 Cordially, *稍带亲近的感觉,用于商务信函或给朋友的信中。
谨致问候 My best regards, *带有个人的语感,用在给朋友写信时。
谨致问候 With best regards, *带有个人的语感,用在给朋友写信时。
谨致问候 The very best to you, *带有个人的语感,用在给朋友写信时。
谨致问候 Best wishes, *带有个人的语感,用在给朋友写信时。

●请求回函
如能尽早回复,我们将不胜感激。 We would appreciate an early reply.
*比较直率的表达方式,要注意是发给谁的。
我们期待着您满意的回答。 We look forward to your favorable reply.
*也可用于客人。favorable 表示“好意的,喜欢的”。
我们盼望着不久能听到您的回音。We look forward to hearing from you soon.
如果就此事您能尽早回信的话,我们将衷心感谢。Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.
*prompt “迅速的,敏捷的”。
Your prompt attention in this matter will be appreciated.
回信请寄到上述地址。 Please write us at the above address.
●请多关照
我们希望您能…… We hope that you will...
在此方面如果能够得到您的合作我将非常感谢。
Your kind cooperation in this respect is greatly appreciated.
Your kind cooperation on this issue is greatly appreciated.
我们希望能够继续得到你们的合作和支持。We hope we can count on your continued cooperation and support.
*只限用在对方比较熟悉的情况下。count on “指望”。
我们期待着您的…… We look forward to your...
我们确信我们的请求将…… We trust our request will...
*trust 包含了hope(希望)和believe(相信)两个词的意义。
●表明热情、诚意;要求合作
我们期待着当……的那一刻。
We are looking forward to the time when... 请您不必客气,尽管与我们联系。
Please do not hesitate to contact us. *hesitate “犹豫,踌躇”。
Please do not hesitate to call us.
我们渴望在……方面给您以援助。We are always anxious to assist you in...
*be anxious to “渴望,想……”。
We are always willing to assist you in... 如果您有什么问题的话,请不必客气,尽管与我们联系。
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. *在商业书信中常用,最好能记住。
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. *比上一句更为口语化。
●表示谢意
谢谢您提醒我们注意此事。Thank you for calling this matter to our attention.
*call somebody's attention “促使……注意”,该句多用于受到抱怨时。
非常感谢您给予我们的合作。 Thank you very much for your cooperation.
谢谢您提供给我们这样服务的机会。 Thank you for the opportunity to be of service.
我们感谢能有这样的机会去…… We appreciate this opportunity to...
Thank you for this opportunity to...
很高兴和你们保持贸易关系。 It is always a pleasure doing business with you.
It is always a pleasure serving you.
It is always a pleasure to serve you.
●表示歉意
请接受我们诚挚的歉意。 Please accept our sincere apologies.
*最后再一次重申,表达自己的歉意。accept “(就……给予)承认,接受”。
我以我个人的身份为……向您赔礼道歉。 I want to extend my personal apologies for...
●应酬话
我们预祝您在新的一年里将更加辉煌和成功。 We wish you a bright and successful New Year.
我们确信今后……将继续不断地增加。 We trust that an increase in ... will continue in the future.
We trust that an increase in sales will continue in the future. (我们确信今后销售量将继续不断地增加。)
● (商业信函用语)正文部分
中间段落 叙述信函的主题。必要时可以分成数段展开议论。
●叙述事情
我们被告知…… We are told that...
我们从青木先生那儿了解到…… We understand from Mr. Aoki that...
我们察觉到…… We observed that...
We found out that...
We discovered that...
我们希望提醒贵方注意……
We would like to call your attention to... *用于必须说出很严重的事情时。
我们想利用这次的机会就……事提醒您。 May we take this occasion to remind you that...
*有礼貌但语气严厉。用于欠款到期不还等情况时。
May we take this opportunity to remind you that...
●转达希望
我们希望您能…… We hope that you will...
我们希望收到…… We hope to receive...
我对……很感兴趣。 We are interested in... *适用于索取资料时。
我们渴望知道…… We would be interested to learn...
如果您能告诉我们……,我们将不胜感激。
We would appreciate it if you will let us know...
We would appreciate it if you would let us know...
We shall appreciate it if you would let us know...
我们能麻烦您将……寄给我们吗? May we ask you to send us...?
●致谢
非常感谢您为我们提供的一切。 We thank you for your offer.
您……,我们不胜感激。 I appreciate very much that you...
对贵方的大力合作我们万分感激。 We appreciate your cooperation and... *cooperation “合作”。
We thank you for your cooperation and...
●感到遗憾
得知……,我们感到很遗憾。 It is regretful to learn of...
我们抱歉地通知您…… We are sorry to inform you that...
为……,我们深表遗憾。 We are very sorry that...
我们遗憾地通知您…… We regret to inform you that...
*We are sorry...带有说话人犯有过失的语气。而用We regret和regret则不清楚过错是在哪一方。
It is regretted that...
●表示歉意
就……,我们表示歉意。We apologize for...
We deeply apologize for... *更加强调。
We sincerely apologize for... *更加强调。
我们对……感到非常抱歉。We are very sorry for... *比We apologize for...的语气要婉转的道歉方式。
●抱怨
怨言对对方来讲绝对不是一件使人愉快的事情,所以在表达方式上有必要下一番工夫。

-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-01-15 03:41,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/517256.html

非常好的英语商务邮件常用句的相关文章