关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

padis非常适合英语口语练习的精编版

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-01-13 03:09
tags:英语学习, 外语学习

-

2021年1月13日发(作者:彭桓武)






非常适合英语口语练习

公司标准化编码 [QQX96QT-XQQB89Q8-NQQJ6Q8-MQM9N]


每天读一遍,坚持27天,你的英语水平就可以达到跟美国人交流的水平啦
What are you trying to say(你到底想说什么)
Don't be silly.(别胡闹了。)

How strong are your glasses(你近视多少度)
Just because.(没有别的原因。)

It isn't the way I hoped it would be.(这不是我所盼望的。)

You will never guess.(你永远猜不到。)

No one could do anything about it.(众人对此束手无措。)

I saw something deeply disturbing.(深感事情不妙。)
Money is a good servant but a bad master.(要做金钱的主人,莫做金钱的奴隶。)

I am not available.(我正忙着)

Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.(脑中的知识比手中的金钱更重
要)

Never say 's a piece of cake.别泄气,那只是小菜一碟。

Don't 'll get use to it soon.别担心,很快你就会习惯的。



I konw how you feel.我明白你的感受。

You win lose some.胜败乃兵家常事。

Don't bury your head in the sand.不要逃避现实。

I didn't expect you to such a good job.我没想到你干得这么好。

You are coming alone well.你做得挺顺利。

She is well- build.她的身材真棒。

You look neat and fresh.你看起来很清纯。

You have a beautiful personality.你的气质很好。

You flatter me immensely.你过奖啦。

You should be slow to judge others.你不应该随意评论别人。

I hope you will excuse me if i make any mistake.如有任何错误,请你原谅?
It was most careless ofme.我太粗心了。



It was quite by accident.真是始料不及。

I wish i had all the time i'd ever wasted,so i could waste it all over again.我
希望所有被我浪费的时间重新回来,让我再浪费一遍。

I like you the way you were.我喜欢你以前的样子。

You two go ahead to the movie without me,i don't want to be a third wheel.你们
两个自己去看电影吧,我不想当电灯泡。

Do you have anyone in mind你有心上人吗
How long have you known her你认识她多久了
It was love at frist sight.一见钟情?
I'd bettle hit the books.我要复习功课啦。

a piece of one's mind .直言不讳?
He gave me a piece of mind,他责备道:
“不要把责任推卸到别人身上。”

a cat and dog life 水火不容的生活?
The husband and his wife are always quarrelling,and they are leading a cat and
dog life.这对夫妇老是吵架,相互之间水火不容。

a dog's life 潦倒的生活?
The man lived a dog's life.这个人生活潦倒。


A to Z 从头至尾?
I know that from A to Z. 我很了解这件事。

above somebody 深奥?
Well,this sort of talk is above me.我不懂你们在讲什么。

all ears 全神贯注地倾听着?
When you tell Mary some gossip,she is all ears.跟Mary讲一些小道消息,她会听地
仔仔细细。

all the more 更加,益发?
You'll be all the better for a holiday.度一次假,对你会更有好处。

all dressed up 打扮得整整齐齐?
She is all dressed up and nowhere to go.她打扮得整整齐却无处炫耀。

all in all 总的说来;最心爱的东西?
The daughter is all in all to him.女儿是他的无价宝。

all out 竭尽全力?
They went all out.他们鼓足了干劲。

all over 全部结束;浑身,到处?
Glad,it is all over.这事全部结束了,好得很。



I'm wet all over.我浑身都湿了。

all set 准备就绪?
He is all set for an early morning start.他已做好清晨出发的一切准备。

all you have to do 需要做得是?
All you have to do is to calm yourself down and wait for the good news.你需要做
得是静下心来等好消息。

as easy as falling of a log /as easy as snapping your fingers /as easy as ABC
容易得很?
To me,a good story teller,it would be as easy as falling of a log.

对我来说,讲个故事还不是随手拈来。

as busy as a bee 非常忙?
Mum is always as busy as a bee in the moring.妈妈每天早上都忙得不可开交。

at one's fingertips 了如指掌?
How to get at that little island is at his fingertips.他知道怎么去那个小岛。

at one's wit's end 智穷?
Don't ask is also at his wit's end.不要问他了,他也不知道。



big shot 大人物,大亨?
He is a big shot in our little town.

black sheep 败家子,害群之马?
Every family has a black sheep.家家有本难念的经。

black and blue 遍体鳞伤?
The thief was caught of red-handed and beaten black and blue.那个小偷当场被抓住
并被打得青一块紫一块的。

black and white 白纸黑字?
The proof is in black and white and the murderer has no any excuses.证据确凿,
凶手再也无话可说。

blind alley 死胡同?
You are heading into a blind alley.你正在钻牛角尖。

blow hot and cold 摇摆不定?
This guy seemed to have no own always blew hot and cold.这家伙好象没什
么主张,总是摇摆不定。

blow one's own trumpet 自吹自擂?
Don't blow your own us see what on earth you can do.不要自吹自擂了,
让我们看看你到底能做什么。

-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-01-13 03:09,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/512798.html

非常适合英语口语练习的精编版的相关文章