关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

prototypes旅游英语900句1

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-01-08 21:24
tags:旅游英语, 英语学习, 外语学习

-

2021年1月8日发(作者:常任侠)

旅游英语900句1

PartⅠIn the Hotel 在宾馆

________________Room Reservations预订房间
1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.
下周二我想订一个双人房间。
2.What's the price difference?
两种房间的价格有什么不同?
3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is
115 dollars per night.
一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。
4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.
我想我还是要阳面的吧。
5.How long will you be staying?
您打算住多久?
6.We'll be leaving Sunday morning.
我们将在星期天上午离开。
7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.
我们盼望下周二见到您。
8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the afternoon of October 4 to the
morning of October 10.
我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。
9.We do have a single room available for those dates.
我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。
10. What is the rate, please?
请问房费多少?
11.The current rate is$ 50 per night.
现行房费是50美元一天。
12. What services come with that?
这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?
13.That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.
听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。
14. By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.
顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。
________________At the Entrance 在门口
15.Welcome to our hotel.
欢迎光临。
16.So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?
您一共带了4件行李,是不是?
17. Let me have a check again.


让我再看一下。
18.The Reception Desk is straight ahead.
接待处就在前面。
19.After you, please.
你先请。
20.Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?
劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?
21.There is a shop on the ground floor.
一楼有个商店。
22.It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.
在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。
23.Can I also get some souvenirs there?
也可以买到纪念品吗?
24.There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.
有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。
25.Excuse me,where is the restaurant?
劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?
26.We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you
prefer?
我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?
27.I'd like to try some Chinese food today.
今天我想尝尝中国菜。

__________________At the Reception Desk (I)在接待处(I)
28.I want a double room with a bath.
我要一间有浴室的双人房。
29.How much a day do you charge?
每天收费多少?
30.It is hundred yuan a day including heating fee, but excluding service charge.
一百元一天,包括供暖费但不包括服务费。
31.It's quite reasonable.
收费十分合理。
32.How long do you intend to stay in this hotel?
您准备住多久?
33.Have you got through with the check-in procedure?
你是否已经办妥住宿登记手续?
34. Can I book a single room for my friend beforehand as he will arrive in Shanghai
tomorrow morning?
我能为我的朋友预订一间单人房吗?他将于明天早上到达上海。
35.Would you mind filling in this form and pay a hundred yuan in advance for him.
请填好并预付一百元钱。
36.This is a receipt for paying in advance.Please keep it.
这是预付款收据,请收好。
37.Have you any vacant(spare) room in the hotel?


旅馆里有空余房间吗?
38.Sorry, we have no vacant(spare) room for you. But I can recommend you
to the Orient Hotel where you may get a spare room.
对不起,我们已经客满了。但是我可以介绍您去东方饭店,那里有空余的房间。
39.Good afternoon, my room number is 321.Any mail for me?
下午好!我的房号是321。有我的信吗?
40.Yes.You have two letters and one telegram, also a message was left by a lady
before one hour.
有的。您有两封信和一封电报,一小时前有一位小姐来电话留言给您。
41.I'll mail a letter to U.S.A.by airmail.
我要寄一封航空信到美国。
42.How much do I have to pay for you?
我要付多少钱?
43.A letter generally mails to America—Europe—Africa by airmail. First 20 grams
is 20 yuan.
通常一封寄到美国、欧洲、非洲的航空信,20克收费20元。

__________________At the Reception Desk(Ⅱ) 在接待处(Ⅱ)
44.Yes, we do have a reservation for you.
对了,我们这儿是有您预订的房间。
45.Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for you?
请您把这份表填好,我同时就给您开出入证,好吗?
46.What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?
“房间号码”这一栏我该怎么填呢?
47.I'll put in the room number for you later on.
过会儿我来给您填上房间号码。
48.You forgot to put in the date of your departure.
您忘了填写离店日期了。
49.And here is your key,Mr.Bradley.Your room number is 1420.
给您房间的钥匙,布拉德利先生。您的房间号码是1420。
50.It is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is$90.
房间在14层,每天的房费是90美元。
51. Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.
请务必随时带着它。
52. My business negotiation has progressed much more slowly than I had expected.
我的业务谈判进行得比我原先预料的慢了许多。
53. I wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two days.
我想知道是否可以让我在这儿多呆两天。
54.I'll take a look at the hotel's booking situation.
我来查看一下本店房间的预订情况。
55.I'm glad that we'll be able to accept your extension request.
很高兴我们有办法接受您延长住宿的要求。
56. But I'm afraid that it will be necessary for us to ask you to change rooms for the
last two nights.


不过,恐怕最后两天我们得请您搬到别的房间去。
57. We have already let your room to another gentleman.
我们已经把您住的房间租给了另外一位先生。
58. That's no problem at all.
没问题。

_____________________The Bellman 应接服务员
59.Is this everything, sir?
这是全部东西吗,先生?
60.Here's the light switch.
这是电灯开关。
61.Here's the closet and there's the bathroom.
这儿是壁柜。这儿是洗澡间。
62. Will there be anything else, sir?
还有什么事吗,先生?
63. Well,if you need anything else,please call room service.
噢,如果你有什么事,请叫房间服务。
64. Let me help you with your luggage.
我来帮您拿行李。
65.It's very kind of you to do so.
你这样做使我很感激。
66.What's your room number, please?
请问您的房间号码?
67. And by the way, could I have a look at your room card?
顺便问一句,我可以看一下您的房卡吗?
68.How do you like this room?
您觉得这个房间怎么样?
69.It's also quite spacious.
房间也很宽敞。
70. Do you mind if I put your luggage by the wardrobe?
我把您的行李搁在衣柜旁边好吗?
71.By the way, could you tell me about your hotel service?
顺便问问,你能不能给我讲一下宾馆服务的情况?

__________________At the Information Desk(Ⅰ) 问讯处(Ⅰ)
72.Is there any place in the hotel where we can amuse ourselves?
旅馆里有娱乐场所吗?
73.If you want to take a walk, you can go to the garden.
如果您想散步,可以去花园。
74.There is a recreation centre on the ground floor.
在一楼有个娱乐中心。
75. You can play billiards,table tennis,bridge,and go bowling.
您可以去打打台球、乒乓球、桥牌和保龄球。
76.Is there a place where we can listen to some music?


有听音乐的地方吗?
77. There is a music teahouse where you can enjoy both classical music such as
Beethoven,Mozart,Liszt,and modern music,while having some Chinese tea or
other soft drinks.
有个音乐茶座,您可以一边欣赏古典音乐,如贝多芬、莫扎特、李斯特的乐曲和
现代音乐,一边 品尝中国茶和软饮料。
78. Would you please tell me the daily service hours of the dining room?
请告诉我餐厅每天的服务时间,好吗?
79.From 7∶00 a.m.till 10∶00 p.m.nearly serving all day long.
从早上七时一直到晚上十时,几乎全天供应。
80. When will the bar and cafe open?
酒吧和咖啡馆什么时间开放?
81.From 3∶00 p.m.till midnight.
从下午三点到晚上十二点。
82.Does the guest house offer any other service?
宾馆里还有哪些服务项目?
83.We have a barber shop, a laundry, a store, post and telegram services,a
newspaper stand,a billiard,table tennis, video games and so on.
我们有理发室、洗衣房、小卖部、邮电服务、报刊供应柜、弹子房、乒乓球和电
子游戏。
84.It's jolly good!
这太好了!
85.And where can I have my laundry done?
脏衣服送到哪里去洗?

___________________At the Information Desk(Ⅱ)问讯处(Ⅱ)
86.Madam.What can I do for you?
夫人。我能为您做些什么?
87.I'm looking for a man whose name is John.
我在寻找一位男士,他的名字叫约翰。
88.Could you tell me his room number, please?
请问他的房间号码是多少?
89.I suppose it is 735.
我想他的房间号码是735号。
90.By the way, please show me where the lift is?
顺便请指点我电梯在什么地方?
91.I need some information about touring Hangzhou.
我想了解关于游览杭州的情况。
92. There are two trains going to Hangzhou every morning,No.49 and No.79.
每天早晨有两列火车到杭州,49次列车和79次列车。
93.What time does this train leave?
这列火车什么时间发车?
94. Could you get me two tickets for tomorrow here?
你能否在这儿卖给我两张明天的车票?


95.I'm looking for a friend, Mr.Brown. Could you tell me if he is in the hotel?
我在找一位朋友,布朗先生。你能告诉我他是住在这个饭店吗?
96.Just a minute,please.I'll see if he is registered.
请稍等片刻,我看看他是否登记了。
97.They are in suite 705. Let me phone him.
他们住在705号套房,我来给他打电话。
98.Mr.Brown said he's waiting for you in his room.
布朗先生说他在房间里等您。

______________________Housekeeping 客房服务
99.Housekeeping.May I come in?
我是客房的,可以进来吗?
100.When would you like me to do your room,sir?
您要我什么时间来给你打扫房间呢,先生?
101.You can do it now if you like.
如果您愿意,现在就可以打扫。
102.I would like you to go and get me a flask of hot water.
我想请你给我拿一瓶开水来。
103.I'm sorry that your flask is empty.
很抱歉您的水壶空了。
104.May I do the turn down service for you now?
现在可以为您收拾房间了吗?
105.Oh,thank you.But you see,we are having some friends over.
噢,谢谢,但你知道我们邀请了一些朋友过来聚聚。
106.Could you come back in three hours?
你能不能过3小时再来整理?
107.Certainly,madam.I'll let the overnight staff know.
当然可以,女士。我会转告夜班服务员。
108.Would you tidy up a bit in the bathroom?
请整理一下浴室好吗?
109.I've just taken a bath and it is quite a mess now.
我刚洗了澡,那儿乱糟糟的。
110.Besides,please bring us a bottle of just boiled water.
此外,请给我们带瓶刚烧开的水来。
111.It's growing dark.Would you like me to draw the curtains for you?
天黑下来了,要不要我拉上窗帘?
112.Is there anything I can do for you?
您还有什么事要我做吗?
113.I'm always at your service.
乐意效劳。

____________________Laundry Service 洗衣服务
114.Excuse me.Have you any laundry?
对不起,请问有没有要洗的衣服?


115.The laundry man is here to collect it.
洗衣房服务员来这儿收要洗的衣服了。
116.If you have any,please just leave it in the laundry bag behind the bathroom
door.
如果您有衣服要洗,请放在浴室门后的洗衣袋里。
117.Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed,washed,
dry-cleaned or mended and also what time you want to get them back.
请告诉我们或在洗衣单上写明您的衣服是否需要熨烫,水洗,干洗或缝补,还要
写明何时需要取衣服。
118.What if there is any laundry damage?
如果你们洗衣时损坏了衣服怎么办?
119.In such a case,the hotel should certainly pay for it.
如果是这样,饭店当然应该赔偿。
120.Could you send someone up for my laundry,please?
请问,你们能派人来收要洗的衣服吗?
121.A valet will be up in a few minutes.
洗熨工马上就到。
122.Will the color run in the wash?
洗衣时会掉色吗?
123.We'll dry-clean the dress.
我们将干洗这条裙子。
124.We'll stitch it before washing.
我们会在洗之前把衬里缝好。
125.When can I have my laundry back?
我何时能取回洗的衣服呢?
126.But would you like express service or same day?
不过,您是要快洗服务还是当日取?
127.I'd like this sweater to be washed by hand in cold water.
这件毛衣要用冷水手洗。

______________________Settling Guests' complaints 处理投诉
128.Can you change the room for me? It's too noisy.
能给我换个房间吗?这儿太吵了。
129.My wife was woken up several times by the noise the baggage elevator made.
我妻子被运送行李的电梯发出的嘈杂声弄醒了几次。
130.She said it was too much for her.
她说这使她难以忍受。
131.I'm awfully sorry,sir.
非常对不起,先生。
132.I do apologize.
我向您道歉。
133.No problem,sir.
没问题,先生。
134.We'll manage it,but we don't have any spare room today.


我们会尽力办到,但是今天我们没有空余房间。
135.Could you wait till tomorrow?
等到明天好吗?
136.I hope we'll be able to enjoy our stay in a quiet suite tomorrow evening and have
a sound sleep.
我希望明天晚上我们能呆在一套安静的房间里睡个好觉。
137.And if there is anything more you need, please let us know.
如果还需要别的什么东西,请告诉我们。
138.The light in this room is too dim.
这房间里的灯光太暗了。
139.Please get me a brighter one.
请给我换个亮的。
140.Certainly,sir.I'll be back right away.
好的,先生,我马上就回来。
141.The room is too cold for me.I feel rather cold when I sleep.
这房间太冷了,我睡觉时感到很冷。

__________________Maintenance 维修服务
142.There seems to be something wrong with the toilet.
我房间里的抽水马桶好像出了点毛病。
143.We'll send someone to repair it immediately.
我们会马上派人来修的。
144.What's the trouble?
哪儿坏啦?
145.The toilet doesn't flush.
抽水马桶不放水了。
146.Let me see.Oh,it's clogged.
让我看看。噢,堵住了。
147.The water tap drips all night long.
水龙头一整夜滴水。
148.Some part needs to be replaced.I will be back soon.
有个零件要换了。我片刻就来。
149.Ah,I'm afraid there's something wrong with the TV.
噢,电视机好像有些毛病。
150.The picture is wobbly.
图像不稳定。
151.I'm sorry.May I have a look at it?
很遗憾,我可以看看吗?
152.I'll send for an electrician from the maintenance department.
我去请维修部的电工来。
153.We can have it repaired.
我们能找人修理。
154.Please wait just a few minutes.
请稍等几分钟。

-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-01-08 21:24,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/503329.html

旅游英语900句1的相关文章